Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Winchester Academy

Welcome to Winchester Academy. This academy was created in 1905 for students with behavioral problems. The reason you are getting this message is because you have been admitted to this school because of these problems, or maybe it's just because you want to help these young people, maybe because you yourself are young or maybe because you like to help others. Whatever the case may be, welcome. We have many activities that you can join in this academy. We are glad to have you here, and hope that you also enjoy your stay here at Winchester.
User Image

RP Rules School Rules

Rp Rules::
-There is no specific limit to how much you write, just more than a sentence please.
- Follow Tos
- No Godmodding
- Romance is fine just no sex, I mean, were all mature here but keep it clean.
- You can not skip classes, if you do you will go to Repeat Hall, a hall where you sit in a class room twice as long as your regular class.
- Fighting is encouraged, but no killing.
- please put a picture on your posts.
- Real pictures only please
- We call the teens who are here to help, Angels, the trouble students are called Agitators. You will send profiles with either of the titles depending on what role you choose.

School Rules::
-Curfew is 12:30 A.M, if caught passed curfew you will receive one mark, after three you will have to attend weekend school for an hour, they will go over school rules and dorm rules.
- Girls are not to be in Mens rooms unless accompanied by either their dorm Master or the Mens Dorm Master.
- The cafeteria serves Breakfast at Eight to Ten, Lunch at Eleven to One and Dinner from Five to Seven.
- Students will be given trackers to be sure they don't leave unattended. Only Angels are given the code to turn off trackers if they are with the Agitators.
User Image

Profiles

User Image

First and Last name

Age Written out.
Trait
Trait Trait
Angel or Agitator?

[align=center][img]http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/Mlecakes/PROFILES_zpsb94a9bc7.jpg[/img]

[size=16][color=posting color]First and Last name[/color][/size]
[size=11]
Age Written out.
[color=postingcolor]Trait[/color][/size] [color=indigo]◎[/color] [size=11][color=postingcolor]Trait[/color][/size] ◎[color=indigo] [/color][size=11][color=postingcolor]Trait[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor]Angel or Agitator?[/color][/align]/code]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name::(First and Last)
Nickname::(Personal Names)
Role::
Electives:: Two Electives (Music, Gymnastics, Weight lifting, Art, Swimming. Ect)
Personality::
Fears::
Goals::
Secrets::
Hobbies::
Username::

[imgleft]http://[/imgleft]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Full Name[/color]::[/size][b][size=10](First and Last)[/size][/b]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Age[/color]::[/size][b][size=10](Written out)[/size][/b]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Nickname[/color]::[/size][b][size=10](Personal Names)[/size][/b]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Role[/color]::[/size][b][size=10] [/size][/b]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Electives[/color][/size]:: [b][size=10]Two Electives (Music, Gymnastics, Weight lifting, Art, Swimming. Ect)[/size][/b]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Personality[/color]::[/size] [b][size=10] [/size][/b]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Fears[/color]::[/size][b][size=10] [/size][/b]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Goals[/color]::[/size][b][size=10] [/size][/b]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Secrets[/color]::[/size][b][size=10] [/size][/b]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Hobbies[/color]::[/size][b][size=10] [/size][/b]
[size=11][color=postingcolor]Username[/color]::[/size][b][size=10] [/size][/b]
Agitators

User Image

Sorrel Thatcher

Nineteen
Apathetic
Bookworm Aloof
Agitator

Billy Walker

Nineteen
choleric
self confident irresponsible
Agitator

User Image

Faith Lzzy Dushku

Nineteen.
Artisic
Rebellious Destructive
Agitator

User Image

Christian DeWalt

Sixteen.
Sly
Musical Observant
Agitator
Angels

User Image

Tatum Ryuzaki

Eighteen
Sweet
Fragile Hyperactive
Angel

Treasa Ó Scolaidhe

Eighteen
Kind
Considerate Happy
Angel

User Image

Jayce Ackerton

Twenty
Prideful
Intelligent Pretentious
Angel
Crushes

If there are any crushes, pm me titled "I have a secret" and I'll post them here.

Crushes on Tatum.
None yet

Crushes on Sorrel
None yet

Crushes on Billy
None yet

Crushes on Faith
None yet
Couples

Those who are dating will go here.
Classes

First: College Algebra I
Second: College LanguageI
Third: Elective.
Fourth: College History I
Fifth: Elective.

Electives

Music
Swimming
Free writing
Poetry
Gymnastics
Weight lifting
Art
If I missed any, please tell me, I'll put it down.
Dorms

Angels and Agitators will be paired two to a room. They are bunk beds and there is a bathroom, and living area. Feel free to pm me if you want to be in a dorm with and angel. remember Angel:Agitators

Dorm 1:
Dorm 2: Jayce and Christian
Dorm 3:Sorrel
Dorm 4:Faith
Dorm 5: Billy
Dorm 6: Tatum
User Image

The bag hit the ground with a thud. Well actually, more than one bag. Tatum sighed, the trip from California to Florida was exhausting, although it was fun as well. She sighed feeling her arms fall to her sides, the heat in Florida was extremely humid and very very discouraging. With a bump in her chest, she waved her driver good-bye and wheeled her two bags towards the school, she had a third bag on her shoulder that was heavier than the two combined. Every step echoed in the quiet parking lot, her high heels made the clapping for her. Before long she made it to the doors having a cold burst of air hit her face. She breathed it in enjoying the feeling for a shot second before an admissions officer met her at the door with a smile.

"Ahh! Miss. Ryuzaki, pleased to make your acquaintance, I'm sure you are ready to help those who need help?" the man smiled.

Tatum laughed. 'troubled?' hardly, they just needed something to live for, something to change their mind. The mans fake smile was enough to make her sick, but she simply smiled.

"Troubled? I would hardly ever call them that, Sir. " she said glaring before seeing he had her key room number. "Room 6.. Right? No need to worry Sir, I can find it on my own." she said sarcastically walking to the elevator. Tate had a good head on her shoulders and could normally see passed bullshit. However, if she had feelings for the person lying, she'd never be able to admit that they were lying in fear of disappointment. The elevator came to a quick stop making her lose balance in her heels, she was honestly just showing off with the damn things. She kicked them off in the hall way and put them up. She continued to the end of the hall and soon found her room.

It was an average room, bland, boring, blank. She began putting her things away and taping things on the wall where her bunk sat. She threw whatever was not her clothes on the top bunk and smiled obviously claiming it. Once she finished unpacking, she took a deep sigh wondering what her roommate would be like, how blind to the bright side they were. She simply smiled knowing full well, she would do whatever it took to help them see the batter side of life.

With: No one
Feeling: Nervous
Location, Location, Location:
Outfit
Out Of Origami:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items