Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

-Late Evening/Early Night-

Tears dropped on Nicks face, she was afraid and upset, she hugged Nick, rocking back an forth slightly, "C'mon.. wake up.." she whispered.
[/align

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Nick felt something warm while he was out, but he was really coming back. One of his ears twitched just before he started to purr, his tail was even moving back and forth. When he opened his he didn't fell the tears on his. He just looked up and with his blurred vision he couldn't see who was holding him. But he made a guess since the place looked so brightly lighted. "Ah, great an angel. Now this really means that I'm dead." He said pausing for a moment to look up at the person.

Nick's iPod:~Turned off~

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

Zen was unsure of what to say, What nick said made her blush, "Nick, its me, Zne.." she said quietly, she smiled a little.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

"Oh, I'm sorry." Nick said softly while still looking up to Zen. He was getting a bit lost in her gaze. "No offense, but with the way I'm looking at you, you do look like a beautiful angel." He added softer then he was before. He might've sounded like he had a few screws loose. But he was actually pretty okay.

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

Zen smiled, "Thanks.." she said quietly, she was blushing a little as she gazed into Nicks eyes.

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Lupa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lupa rubbed her head and blinked trying to clear her vision. "I should've just stayed in my room with my books," she groaned. She heard footsteps approaching and straightened up, her tail wagging out of anxiety.

((OOC: It's waaaaaaay passed my bedtime. I can't really think straight. >_< Sorry!))

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Nick heard Zen say thanks to him, and it made him look at her blush then back into her eyes. She was cuter then ever, and it made him look down to her lips. It made him a bit crazy to know how soft they were. He wanted to know first hand. So he began to lean up slow towards her, her name leaving his lips. "Zen." He said so differently and softly as if he was another person.

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

Zen looked a little suprized at first, then her suprize faded, she leaned into Nicks lips, her cheeks redder then blood.

Opinionated Bloodsucker

Jynx Ookami
((OOC: It's waaaaaaay passed my bedtime. I can't really think straight. >_< Sorry!))

((No worries, I'm a bit ditzy right now too. And I'm a blonde. Ironic eh?))

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Nick could see Zen's cheeks from the corner of his eye, it made her more cuter then before. Then he saw that she was leaning in also. Helping their lips met faster. It was a matter of no time when her lips met his. Although it was not as he thought it would be. Her lips were softer then he thought. So he pressed his lips against her's firmly while he closed his eyes.

((It's all okay, I'm fighting to keep my eyes open.))

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

Zen made a small purring noise, her ears twitching and her eyes glittering.

(2:36am ♥)

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
AnekoChwan
Jynx Ookami

((Nah. Everyone has their moments. Mine are usually when I'm tired. I vote we all go to bed/take a nap depending on the time zone.))

Opinionated Bloodsucker

Jynx Ookami
AnekoChwan
Jynx Ookami

((Nah. Everyone has their moments. Mine are usually when I'm tired. I vote we all go to bed/take a nap depending on the time zone.))

((2:39am here~~~))

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Nick was still purring while he kissed Zen. His tail was even moving around faster, until he broke the kiss. But didn't move to far away from her. If he even spoke a word his lips would brush up against her's every time. "Maybe you are a angel." He said sounding a bit serious, but it was still soft. He would have wanted to feel her lips again, just because he felt a little crazy after the first time.

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

-Midnight-
Zen smiled softly, she pushed her hair back off her face, she blinked, "I don't know about that.." she said quietly, then kissed Nick again.

(romance ♥)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces