Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Nick Lewis

Nick dropped to the ground and turned her over. "Are you ok?" He asked as he picked her up and set her on her bed. He brushed some of her hair aside to see her whole face, but stopped because of how she looked.

Nick's iPod:I Don't Want This Night To End by Luke Bryan

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

-Evening-

Zen groaned, "Uhhh maybe." she said scrunching her nose, "Or maybe not, im not entirely sure" she said leaning against the bed.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Nick Lewis

Nick stopped staring and got out some Advil. "This might help." He said taking out two pills. "Don't worry it happens to me too." he said having a mental montage of all his faceplants. Their were a little to many times when that happened.

Nick's iPod:Loading

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

-Evening-

"Thanks," she said taking them, she shook her head and sat on the bed, "I should finish unpacking" she mewed. Zen started to pull things out of her bag.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Nick Lewis

"Your welcome." Nick said putting the bottle on a table on the other side of the room. Then he started unpacking one of his bags, the one with the food. And started putting the food in the fridge. It was just full of cheese, meat, bread, and milk.

Nick's iPod:I Don't Want This Night To End by Luke Bryan

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

-Evening-

Zen pulled the last thing out of her bag and put it away, "Phut." She groan laying on the bed,.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Nick Lewis(Neko)

"Wonder what were going to survive?" Nick said as he finished unpacking the bag of food. So he leaned on Zen's bed and pulled over a small bag with a warning sign on it. It wasn't a regular bag, it was enchanted to look small but inside was a whole room of his stuff. He reached inside grabbing for tape, to put around his hands, and to grab one of his old weapons, his kantana.

Nick's iPod:Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones
((I know how that feels.))

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

-Evening-

Zen looked up, "A castle made of stone, twenty challenges wait in the shadows...." she whispered, "i saw a sign that said that on the way here....." she said closing her eyes.

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

-Evening-

A cat jumped onto her lap, "aaahhh!" she purred petting the cat, "Your so cutttteeeeeeeee~" she said picking the cat up and hugging it.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Nick Lewis(Neko)

"Well thats kind of random." Nick said with a blank look on his face. He was still feeling inside the bag for his kantana when he suddenly thought of something. "When do they start?" Nick asked, then started franticly searching for his kantana after having a bad thought. He had most of his unnecessary stuff in the enchanted bag, most of it being weaponry and home items. The rest being books given to him by his old sensi.

Nick's iPod:How about you find out yourself
((Sorry I haven't been around awhile. Theirs to much stuff goin' on))

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

-Evening-

"Mhm," Zen said still petting the cat, "I bet 'The Shadows' mean they happen on surprise?" she said slightly puzzled this time, she picked the cat up off her lap and put it on the floor, "I'll be right back." she said walking into her closet.

((its cool, i've been away from gaia a lot, so i haven't really noticed.))

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Nick Lewis(Neko)

Nick had to think about what Zen said. He didn't see any sigh at all while coming here, so he would have to trust what she said. "Sounds a little tricky to me." He mumbled as he found his kantana after searching for a few minutes... He looked over at Zen as she walked into her closet, and found himself slightly blushing as he stared at her... "O-ok." He tried to say but was embarrassed that he watched her from down where he is siting.

So he got up but walked to sit on a chair, trying to get the light blush off his face by thinking of other things before she comes back. It would be to embarrassing for him to be caught with a light blush by just staring at her... Well... Behind. But what was he truly feeling?

Nick's iPod:~Turned off~
((Ooc: But now its me who hasn't noticed. Sorry for the long wait. sweatdrop ))

Opinionated Bloodsucker

ZenUser Image

-Late Evening/Early Night-

Zen pulled out a one-shoulder red shirt with black stitching across it, the shirt she was wearing had a couple stains on it from getting here, she also grabbed some white shorts and then pulled the door shut behind her, she began to change.

Zen finished changing and stepped out of the closet, she stretched, then grabbed a notebook and pencil out of her bag, and started to doodle in one of the pages.

(Now whos late? x3)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces