Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...
Maybe he won't find out what I know...

I should've never let her go...
If I could, I would dare...

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}
[Second Theme Song]

╔═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╗

Nick followed Lupa up to the forest. Only stopping when he saw her curled up next to the lake. He sat there a few yards away from her. Sniffing the air for anything different. Because he still didn't understand this melt down. What had he done wrong this time?

╚═════ ═════ ═════ ═════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

, feed your dreams, and starve your fears.
, I should've begged her to stay!
, but you were the last good thing about this part of town.
,I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

((Out Of Coffee: Hate when I think the edit is the new reply. >-< wink )

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Brad Paisley2

User Image

I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain
I am the voice of your hunger and pain
I am the voice that always is calling you
I am the voice - I will remain

ℓuρα
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Lupa had run to the lake in the forest at the edge of campus. She curled up into a ball in her wolf form soft whimpers coming from the ball of fur. She was angry, hurt, confused, and a bunch of other emotions she couldn't quite put her paw on.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: ))

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}
[Second Theme Song]

Nick followed Lupa up to the forest. Only stopping when he saw her curled up next to the lake. He sat there a few yards away from her. Sniffing the air for anything different. Because he still didn't understand this melt down. What had he done wrong this time?

User ImageUser Image

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Brad Paisley2

User Image

ℓuρα
Lupa's ears perked up and she quickly got up, facing Nick. Her tail wagged, but stopped, her tail dropping. She sighed. "He isn't real, remember?" she told herself. She hung her head and turned to walk away. "You shouldn't have let your guard down. You only thought you were out of the lab, but you never left. They tricked you again," she said to herself as she walked.

((OOC: You and me both.))

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}
[Second Theme Song]

Nick stood up and wagged his tail along with Lupa. But stopped when she started to walk away from him. So he used his powers to appear in front of her. "What's wrong Lupa?" He tilted his head to the side as he wanted to hear what she would say. Maybe it could give him some kind of clue to what was going on.

User ImageUser Image

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Brad Paisley2

User Image

ℓuρα
Lupa paused, but didn't look at Nick. "I can't tell what's real anymore," she said, taking a step closer. She lifted her muzzle, but couldn't smell what she saw and hung her head again. "I don't smell anything that my eyes are showing me. I must be in the lab on that cold metal table, all those wires and tubes attached to me. Maybe they think this is a merciful thing to do before they euthanize me for experiments they can't perform while I'm alive." She continued walking after that.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}
[Second Theme Song]

Nick stood there, even more confused then before. He had only seen cases of derealization very few times. But she was stuck on it. So he let her walk past him. Before he turned and ran to her and kissed her. "How is that not real?" He asked sounding a bit desperate as he didn't know how to do much with this.

User ImageUser Image

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Brad Paisley2

User Image

ℓuρα
Lupa's heart raced from the kiss and for a brief moment, she thought she caught his scent. "Nick?" she murmured almost as if coming out of a trance, but shook her head. "You can make me feel whatever you want me to. Hot, cold, pleasure, pain. Anything except emotion. I still remember the last time you did this to me only you didn't get me to sleep with you the first time. This illusion's more attractive, I'll give you that much." She looked to the lake, wondering if trying to kill herself would make her wake up in the lab or if the scientists would kill her before she tried. "The only thing I don't remember from last time is what I did to wake up," she said walking over to the water and looking at her reflection.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}
[Second Theme Song]

Nick hung his head down as his listened to Lupa after thinking she was coming out of it. He only looked to her when she spoke of scientists. "Then why give in?" He said quite coldly, but rather powerfully. "If you do this you're doing what those people want you to do." He continued, not knowing fully what he was talking about. "Stand up and resistant. If you can't then just remember to ask yourself this." He paused as he walked to her side. "Just ask 'Who the hell do you think I am?' But do it proudly. Because you had already out smarted them once. Who says you can't do it again?" He asked her as he looked down on the lake at her.

User ImageUser Image

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Brad Paisley2

User Image

ℓuρα
Lupa swiped at her reflection angrily. "Because learning I never escaped and finding out someone I thought loved me was against me the whole time is too much for me to bare twice. I can't remember the last time I really, truly saw Mama and Papa! For all I know they're sick, or dying, or dead, not knowing where I am or what's become of their little girl! I see flashes of the lab. I know I'm in it. The false reality you programed for me disappears briefly so I can see it. I see flashes of the real you in your lab coat and the syringe you're holding, too. You're going to put me to sleep, aren't you?!" Her expression calmed. "Well...fine. I don't know what's become of my parents and finding out the one I wanted to have puppies with doesn't exist has put my in misery I'll be more than happy to be put out of!" And with that she just laid down and waited. "Mama would know what to do..." she muttered to herself, but her phone was in the tower. Not that she believed it was real, but the scientists didn't know what her mom's voice sounded like so maybe hearing it would bring her around.

Fashionable Noob

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

-Wish-

Wish walks out to the courtyard and sits down on a bench by herself.

((OOC: 1) im waiting for Luke to be replyed to and 2) I cant remember where wish was originally but will someone rp with her(someone whose character isnt already rping with someone else)?))

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}
[Second Theme Song]

Nick stood up frozen at what Lupa was saying. His heart dropped as it had seemed like she had gone crazy. He looked up to her and whimpered. But knew that wouldn't change her mind. "Okay... I'll leave you alone." He said to her almost choked up. Then he turned around and started walking the opposite way of her. Going down with the lake, and into the forest out of sight.

User ImageUser Image

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Brad Paisley2

"I am no one...

User Image

Lupa watched her reflection as she listened to Nick's footsteps get harder and harder to hear. She didn't want to be left alone, but she really didn't believe he was real. She wished for death as her heart ached, feeling as though it had been ripped in two. Despite believing what she did she still loved him. Whoever he was.

When Nick was out of sight, someone from the lab appeared and knelt beside her and pet her head. "Some mate huh?" he asked her rubbing her back, pulling out a syringe. "Abandoned in your time of need. Well, don't worry, sweetie. It's all over now." She just laid there. "Who do you think I am?" she asked herself, picking her head up. She looked at where Nick had walked into the forest and her head dropped. "Without you...I'm just 60284. And I am to be terminated...." She tilted her head back and let out a long, mournful howl which for some reason scared off the man who ran off in Nick's direction, Leaving the syringe by 60284. The man had been in the tower and had grabbed Lupa's phone, but it dropped out of his pocket as he ran by Nick.

...with out you."

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image
Nick W. Morris Wolfkill
Николас Моррис
Captain Morris Wolfkill
History Teacher
(Voice example)
{Theme Song}
[Second Theme Song]

Nick only looked back when he heard Lupa's howl. That only made him feel more hurt. His ears had drop and pressed into the head. He had no thought on what was happening. Until someone seemed to run right past him. Dropping a phone on the ground. He looked to it before looking back to the man. Who was still running. But he was curious, so he opened it with his mouth. Looking to see who's it was, finding out it was Lupa's phone. He closed it and went to take it back to her. But he didn't want to get to close when he saw her on the ground.

He had already been hurt enough by her. So he just laid her phone next to her ear. Then began to leave again, back the way he came from.

User ImageUser Image

Timid Healer

15,400 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Brad Paisley2

"I am no one...

User Image

60284 looked up and saw the white wolf from her past, she perked up a little when she saw him, but he just dropped a phone next to her and started walking away again. The radiation from it made a tiny robotic tick to malfunction. She forced herself to her feet and walked in front of him. "Being abandoned when I needed you most hurts worse than thinking you betrayed me. Well...I did as you told me, Nick or...whoever you are. And since you're about to leave me again, the answer will always be 60284. But no matter what...whether I'm Lupa Dellanotte or Test Subject 60284:To Be Terminated, I'll always love you." When she was done, unable to keep her voice from cracking, she hung her head and stepped out of his way, the robotic tick that was hidden in her ear, now visible and it dropped to the ground by Nick's paw, slightly bouncing off it. 60284 saw it and realized what happened, but it didn't matter anymore. She figured there was no point in telling him, now and watched him leave. She sighed looked between the syringe and Lupa's phone, only able to carry one at a time. She decided on the syringe, left the phone, and went back to the tower. There, she turned back into a girl, tears flowing silently down her cheeks and gave herself the shot. Feeling sleepy, she curled up where Nick's scent was the strongest and went to sleep, pretending she was Lupa and Nick was with her, holding her, comforting her as she cried until she couldn't fight the tranquilizer anymore.

...with out you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out