Welcome to Gaia! ::

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Dear Student,

We at Whiterose Academy are pleased to offer you a place at our fine school. I am very impressed by your references to the school and I am also more than pleased with the results from your entrance exams. I will be looking forward to seeing great things from you.

We will be expecting your arrival very soon and you will start lessons not long after you arrive. As I am sure you are aware the school is a private school and we expect students to behave as appriopratly and to also ensure that they attend all their lessons and show respect to both student and staff alike.

I am looking forward to meeting you again and if you have any questions or queries please feel free to ring the school on the above number and speak to me about any issues, also within this letter you will find your schedule for the year and also the keys to your own room and to the dorm and also a list of the school rules.

Yours sincerely
Ms Whiterose

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Setting:

Whiterose Academy is based in England and based in a large old house that had been renovated and changed into a school for people who are gifted.

The house is an old style victorian house with three flours in the main building where the lessons begin, however out the back there are several new buildings all of which are the dorm area's for the students.

In each dorm there is a main living area with televisions with various channel's, game consoles all up to date, several computers, a small library, everything you need in a room to relax after a long hard day in lessons.

Off the main livingroom area there is small kitchen with snacks in for those movie nights in with people.

As you go up the stairs there are 10 rooms all able to hold 2 dorm mates. Each room has an ensuit bathroom and also the beds and chest of draws and all rooms have their own computers in.

The grounds of Whiterose are huge with a large lawn area to chill out and relax or revise. There is also a large forest area, however Ms Whiterose prefer's to keep pupils out of the woods as she knows of the dangers, as several people have gone missing in the woodland areas.

In the main house there is also a large dinning area for both staff and students that offer a large selection of foods at all times of the day.

On special occassions the hall is opened for dances, but on the condition that student abide by the rules.

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rules:

Talents such as elements and stuff are allowed. Also if you have a question PM ME DO NOT POST IN HERE!

The rules are pretty simple ones really, please follow them at all times in order to stay on the good side of Ms Whiterose, and who knows if you manage to stay on her good side for long enough she might just reward you.

1. Please please please, no godmodding. I hate people like this and so do all the serious rper. If you don't know what it is please by all means ask. I would rather answer a question that maybe seems silly to someone than have to put them on the list because they didn't know what it is.

2. Please keep to normal English, not the noob talk with numbers and letters and other stuff like that.

3. Please rp without the * and god knows what else that people do. That type of rping is for Chatterbox not in here.

4. Please try and post atleast 3 lines if possible. If your not able to that's fine, hell sometimes I can't as my mind goes blank. But please do try.

5. Please keep drama to the neccessary drama and not always having it happen every post like someone falls over a cliff and then 2 seconds later they rise from the dead. Too much drama.

6. Please keep OoC for the OoC thread that has been made.[Chat thread for users]

7. Please if you join don't disappear after a day or two. That gets very annoying.

8. Bad language is acceptable however only if it is used every now and then and not every other post.

9. Please post all profiles in the profile thread. That way any updates you want to do you can do yourself and that way I can't be spammed like often happens when I start an RP.[profile thread]

10. Follow Gaia's ToS (Of Course)

11. Have Fun!

12. I can and will add more rules if people get dumb and stupid so you have been warned.

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Notices:

20/08/2011: Thread officially open

If you wish to put a notice here don't be affraid to ask me either IM me or pm me smile

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ayame sat in the courtyard catching the sun aas she smiled contently at herself. New year so new students to enroll. She chuckled a little to herself as she took in a deep breath of the fresh air and enjoyed the peace and quiet of the school as she knew it wouldn't last long, not when students would begin arrive any time soon.

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lilly sat at the desk reading her book as she waited for her new dorm mate who she would be sharing this year with her. She closed her eyes as she couldn't focus no more on the book as she began to cast her mind back to all the events that had lead her to the school. She sighed a little as she opened her eyes and looked around the room that was so bare and blank as she had no photos or anything of much importance to her only her journal books and her reading books and clothes.
User Image Maya User Image

User Image May looked down at the landscapes she was flying over, knowing she would be at the school soon she landed a half mile away from the school so nobody would see her wings. Despite the fact that she hated walking. As May first arrived she started across the front lawn with her backpack. 'Time to find my dorm' she thought trying to avoid other students.

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ayame saw the first student and smiled as she stood up. 'Hello there, are you looking for something in particular?' She asked as she stood up and walked over to the new student with a warm and friendly smile. She'd decided that she would go a little easier on students this year compared to the other years.
[

User Image May jumped a bit as she heard a voice addressing her. "Oh, well, um I was just looking for my dorm" she said turning around to see a girl older then her by a year or two. May made sure her wings were folded in her sweater, most people would wonder why she was wearing one in sunny weather.

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The woman laughed as she looked at her. 'Ayame Whiterose.' She said as she hitched her glasses up her nose and held out her hand to the young girl and smiled. 'Ah, one of the other types of students.' She smiled as she noticed a slight tightness on her sweater. 'You don't have to be affraid to be who you are here. Most human students know this school isn't a normal school, also human students who attend are hand picked ones who we know will do well with our usual students.' She smiled.

Beloved Grabber

9,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yukito dropped from the air at the main gates, "damn damn damn im late," Yukito grabbed his bag and walked towards the main entrance and saw the two women, "erm hello ladies, excuss me im late,"
]

User Image May looked at the hand for a slight moment and then shook it "My name is Maya" she said hesitating for a moment. and listened to what she had said. "You mean my jacket?" she asked realizing it did look a little weird. She must be the head mistress here or something. May hesitated for a moment "Yeah, um, I'm sorta part Avian" she said May extended her wings to show her then folded them back. She didn't want any of the students to see. May acknowledged the boy passing by and didn't really say anything she just bit her lip.

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ayame WhiteroseUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayame chuckled a little. 'My dear you are not late, the first two to three days are for students to arrive.' She said as she looked at the new arrival. 'So please do not feel the need to rush due to being late as like I have told you, you are not late. Ayame turned back to May and smiled. 'It is a pleasure to meet you and your wings are of beauty.' She smiled. 'May I ask which room you have been assigned to so I can offer you directions and if you have a room mate or not.' She said trying to be as much help as what most headteachers would be to students.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff