Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Story

Here at White Willow Academy we are a high standard, high maintenance school for the newest generation of those accepted. There are many things in this school for the use of the students including: A Pool, Hottub, Nice dorms, Good food, and a well maintained cafeteria, along with a bunch of other interesting things. The students at this school are treated exceptionally well. While the slaves are treated well, just like slaves. There are plenty of sights around the school to keep our students happy and entertained. A few being: The End Zone, a place where students can work out without having to venture in and out of the school, Three Kings hole in the wall, a place where students can get rather large cups of cocoa and fresh baked goods, Bamboo, a place more for the girls here at school to get things more for themselves so they don't need to travel everywhere to get it, Jingle Jangle, a place where students and sometimes slaves can find their soul mate, Wonderland, well the name practically describes itself. There are more places around the school but some cant be told.

Here we have slaves to serve our wonderful students. Each student can pick out a slave or two that will follow them around during the school day and as long as the student wants. All slaves must return to their owners dorms before curfew and the same goes for students. The students get the luxury of attending class and if they want to their slave or slaves can accompany them. That is one of the more nicer things the principal allowed them to do besides using other things listed above. There are vaccinations given to the slaves to keep them from turning into a vampire and cancelling the effects of the succubus or incubus. These are giving every day to the slaves to keep them well, being them. We need our slaves to be happy and fit so we don't end up with some unpredictable actions. We hope your son and or daughter will be happy to be here and hope you have a nice day.

Love, The School Principal.

Places around the school

Library -Accepting job applications-
Cafe -Accepting job applications-
Nurses office -Accepting job applications-
School store -Accepting job applications-
Medication store -ID needed- -Accepting job applications-
Low Joe's black market goods -ID needed- Accepting job applications-
Three Kings hole in the wall. -Accepting job applications-
Raymond's Creamery -Accepting job applications-

Descriptions

Friend did this for me. Freaking loved her help.

The End Zone- school gym is no fun. So instead of being forced to work out in the school gym kids have a membership here. They have to do favors for the school for a membership though. Simple things like decorating the school or being a helping hand in fundraisers.

Raymond's- been around since school started. The owners a close friend of the principal Raymond's is an old school, made fresh everyday creamery, hand churned ice cream. It's called the school's secret since its said it's the best ice cream in the world. With all the crazy falcons and such. Even the normal ones exceed expectation.

Three Kings- a small hole in the wall shop that sells giant cups of coca and homemade baked goods. Kids usually go there when the weather is colder.

Low Joe's- place where kids buy black market goods. Principal overlooks it because she gets a payout each month.

Bamboo- since the campus is so large, and girls don't feel like spending money for taxis just for their girly needs the campus has provided a large two story building filled with all the name-brand soaps, nail polish, stuffed animals, pillows, blankets, recipe books, etc. anything and everything a girl wants and needs not to mention its all ubber cute. <3

Jingle Jangle- the place where most couples are formed since the store itself was made so love would prosper. Jingle jangle is like a dating service. But don't let that fool you, it's hard to get your a** in. You have to fill out an application to see of your even worthy to be put into their 'lovers system'. Many girls apply and rarely get in. But it's said that the rare people who get in meet their future spouses within the store.

Wonderland- this store is all about creating another world on campus. They have a different theme every week. They transform the building's insides to match that theme. No one knows how they do it but wonderland really is a supernatural place. When the theme was one a fantasy forest, the store looked the an Amazon. The trees were tall and the roof was so high it looked just like the sky. The sounds of nature rung out everywhere and even exotic animals walked around. The week after was Atlantis, the trees disappeared and so did the animals. You walked through the doors and instead of solid ground you walked down steps and into a large room. A pool the size of a pond stands before you. A man with a tail hands you a piece of gum. He tells you to chew it and dive in, you do as he says and go underwater. Sparkling lights hit you and you see an underwater civilization. Fish of every kid swim by you. You swim down to the giant castle and walk inside to find a ball going on. Everyone in pretty mermaid outfits wearing pearls and bright colored shells and you realize they're your classmates. Wonderland is forever a mystery with all it's themes.

Openings

Dorm adviser -Accepting-
Assistant to the principle -Accepting-
Office assistant -Accepting-

Charms and colors

Collar color meanings

Black-rebelliousness, doesn't listen, mad
Red-Aggressive, Rude, mean
Purple- Royal, powerful
Pink-flirty, attractive, willing to become a lover, loving, the list goes on
Green-Soft, kind, sweet
Blue-Shy, quiet, timid
Orange-Playful, energetic, bubbly
Yellow-Loyal, trustworthy, trusting
White-Pure(Meaning untainted), royal like, angelic
Brown-messy, hyper, jumpy
Dark Grey: Jealous and Possessive

Charm Meanings

Tombstone- Ressurected
Question Mark- Hiding something
Halo- Virgin
Shield- Protector
Wand- Magical abilities
Flame- Hot tempered or violent
X - Doesn't trust others
Sword- Likes to fight
Heart- Romantic, Sweetheart
Mask-Shy, Afraid
Dog- Loyal
Blood drop- Blood donor
Whip- Beat in former ownership, may be timid
Angel - Innocent

Profiles

Students
Username:
Name:
Nickname: (If wanted)
Orientation:
Height:
Looking for in a slave:
Personality:
Abilities:
Dorm room #1-10:
Slave(s):
Pic: (anime please)

Slaves
Username:
Name:
Nickname: (If wanted)
Race:
Age 9-19:
Birthday:
Height:
Colors:
Charms:
Abilities:
Owner:
Pic: (anime please)

DORMS

1: Ailee Park
2:
3:
4:
5: Devin Spades
6:
7:
8: Jeanne Cross
9: Vincent Redfield
10: Desmera Mitzia

Rules

1: ii White Noise is god.
2: No Godmodding.
3: Use (( )) [[ ]] {{ }} for out of character talk.
4: Use "" or a different color to talk and italics to think.
4.5: Third Person Only
5: Fighting is allowed but no killing any one unless they and I say so.
6: Romance is allowed just remember Gaia’s rules on this. Time skip if you're doing the naughty naughty.
7: Send Profiles to me titled "What Is That Noise?"
8: Students can leave the gates and so can teachers, slaves can not leave school grounds unless with their master.
9: If you want someone as your slave or master send it to me in a pm and I will make sure it is okay with the other. If I'm not asked then i will leave the placement blank for anyone to take. Boughten slave profiles will be colored in Red and unboughten slaves profiles will be the normal color.
9.5: Put in a mrgreen somewhere so i know you read the rules.
10: Slaves do not attend class.
11: You can have as many characters as you can control
12: You can have 2 slaves.
13: If you do not post in a week without informing me you won't be on, I'll delete your character from the thread.
14: Dorms are Co-Ed
15: 2 to a dorm and slaves share their masters dorm.
16: Subscribe to the OOC thread
17: New Rules will be added in Green

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Person playing the principal
snuggley_bear56-

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
【☯】► 𝕲emini 𝕿achebana ◄【☯】

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
◢ As time past, something lost was found ◣
And as time past, what was found was lost again
To be found by another, or to be lost forever
◥ If i was lost forever, who would miss me ◤

╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣x╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣x╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣x╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣x╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣

Gemini sat quietly at the door to the principals office. He was to help and guide students and slaves. Slaves were to meet in the cafeteria and students were to unpack at their dorms. That was the information he needed to supply to the arriving people. So...bored... He mumbled to himself. The pills in his body were affecting his mind like always. He had to take pills to make him calm after mass slaughtering people outside the school after his masters graduated. Nobody knew why he snapped but he did. He was lucky the principal used her control over the students and slaves abilities to convince the courts to let him stay, she really liked him. The only issues to that, no leaving school grounds, constant pills. Looking behind him he saw the handles on the katanas on his back, aka his murder weapons he used. Hmm. I wonder when the people will be arriving. He mumbled to himself as he looked at the entrance of the office.

𝕺𝕺𝕮: i have a girl who is going to play the principal but seeing as she isnt on im just gonna stick at the door aka my place currently

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

♥𝕯esmera 𝕸itzia♥

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
I go through life wearing a fake smile
Hidden pain in my eyes
Walking past people
Who have no clue
What I have gone through
To be here today
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Desmera was huddled inside a wall, not by a wall or above a wall, inside a wall. She was using her transparency to slid inside the wall and be invisible to anyone passing by. She had her head on her knees and her cute pink hair was getting covered with dust and little pieces of cement. She could see them walking by, her future classmates. It scared her a bit to think that she was at a school all alone, she did not know anybody and she was so young...She looked at all the students as if judging their danger to her. Some of them stopped and looked towards the wall as if they were sensing her. She used her mind planting ability to whisper to their minds, nothing here, keep walking please she whispered. Her ability allowed her to plant real words and images inside a persons head which she used to her advantage in a situation like this where she did not want anyone to bother her. It was an odd comfort being inside of a solid object, it felt like she was being hugged from all sides

Minutes felt like hours to her. At some point she had started crying, she missed her mom, she missed her old life. Even if it had not been a happy life at least she had had her family, now she only had her Mother and two siblings who were out to kill them both. Sometimes she wondered why her Mother had chosen this school for her to go to. She knew she would never be able to live up to being a master of a slave. "Maybe I can hide in here all year..." she said to herself, smiling at the thought. She loved hiding in small spaces like this and no one could pull her out unless they had transparency or tore the wall down. "I have not met anybody yet, nobody knows im here." She said and curled up into a ball. She fiddled with the ends of her hair as if she could stay here for years and years and not need any more entertainment then the soft ends of her long pink hair...

Eventually she came to the realization that she needed her dorm key and schedule. With a scared sigh and a quick peek out into the school she saw that nobody was watching and she stepped out of the wall. She picked all of the little pieces of concrete out of her hair and brushed the dust off of her clothes. When she thought she looked presentable enough she set off towards the office. She did not have a very good internal compass unfortunately and she got kind of lost. She wandered around hopelessly for a while before she finally stumbled upon a bored looking boy. "Excuse me, is this the office?" she asked with a twinge of nervousness in her voice. She clasped her hands behind her back and waited to see what the boy would say.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OutOfChances:

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gem waited there for minutes at a time before seeing a young looking girl with pink hair. Student or slave? He said to the adorable girl. If you are a slave you are to go to the cafeteria. If you are a student please take a pen and piece of notebook paper, write down your name and any questions you have to ask. I am taking the place of the principal for now. So i will answer those questions to the best of my abilites to try and accomadate you. If there is anything you need just ask. He pointed at a bench for her to sit on and work on anything she needed help with.

𝕺𝕺𝕮:

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

♥𝕯esmera 𝕸itzia♥

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Hidden pain in my eyes
Walking past people
Who have no clue
What I have gone through
To be here today
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Desmera listened intently as the boy talked. She did not want to miss a detail and find herself having to approach someone to ask for help. "Student" she said and shifted her feet. She found herself once again wondering why her Mother had chosen this school, the only slave Desmera would ever have would haft to be a bodyguard, she wasent the commanding type. She looked over at the bench when he pointed to it. "Thank you" she said and walked over to the bench. Desmera had been told many times that she was, "the cutest thing ever" or "so adorable!" But she sort of resented that, she could be small, pink haired, wearing frilly dresses, and still be taken seriously. Couldent she? For a while she had believed she could until she started going out in public and people would make googly eyes at her or random strangers would come up to her Mother and say "Your daughter is positively adorable" that had crushed her confidence a bit. But she believed that if she kept herself reserved and quiet then she could make an impression that wouldent just be filled with cuteness.

She took a seat on the bench and picked up a piece of paper and a pencil. On the first line she wrote "Desmera Mitzia" in surprisingly neat handwriting for someone her age. She tapped the pencil against her cheek as she thought of any questions she might have. She decided, since she was new to this town. That she would ask some common questions. Unknowing to her was the fact that her questions would make her seem very cute and adorable. Below her name she wrote, "Are there lots of thunderstorms?" "Does the cafeteria serve PB&J?" "Are we required to have a slave?" "Are there good places to hide?" When she was done she got up and walked back over to the boy and handed him her paper. She rocked back on her heels and waited to see if he would answer her questions...

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OutOfChances:

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gemini nodded when she said she was a student. Well young lady White Willow Academy is glad to have you with us. Gemini watched her take her seat and start writing. She was a hardcore cutie. When she was done he took the clip board and answered her questions one by one. Well Miss...Desmera Mitzia, I am Gemini Tachebana, slave to this school and ex murderer. Im currently pumped pull of pills to keep me mellow and calm....oh, sorry if im boring you. Ok, question 1. Are there lots of thunderstorms. Hmm, not that often but they do get pretty bad when they do. Quesion 2. Does the cafeteria serve PB&J? Yes it does, and its not that seeing as ive only had 1. Well, a half of one. Question 3. Are we required to have slaves? No you arent. There are plenty of students not having slaves. They are just a helping hand. Question 4. Are there good places to hide? Yes. If you move a panel on the ceiling there is a roomy space up there that goes all the way around the school. Its so peaceful, just dont drink blood up there. You wouldnt want to attract any more vampires if you wanted to be by yourself. He smiled to the girl. He wrote down all the answers next to the questions so she could have a reference. Handing her the paper he drew one of his swords and checked the blade, it was getting fairly dull. Grabbing a sharpening tool he started sharpening his sword. If you looked closely there was remnants of dry blood on the handle.

𝕺𝕺𝕮:

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

♥𝕯esmera 𝕸itzia♥

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Hidden pain in my eyes
Walking past people
Who have no clue
What I have gone through
To be here today
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Desmera blinked a few times when the boy said he was an ex murderer, he did not scare her she just found it odd that he would admit something like that to someone he just met. When he mentioned the pills keeping him calm she tilted her head, "Nice to meet you Gemini. So if you did not take your pills you would kill lots of people?" she asked, her voice too sweet and innocent for the question. She had no problem with killing people, she was a vampire after all. But she tended to keep that quiet and mostly only drank blood when she was alone. She listened to him as he answered her questions. She cringed when he said the thunderstorms where bad when they had them. "Like r-really bad?" she said, the fear obvious on her face. But her face brightened again when he said they serve PB&J, it was her favorite lunch food of all time. "Do you know if its strawberry jelly?" she asked, tilting her head once more. She thought for a moment about his answer to question three... "Are there slaves that can act as bodyguards?" she questioned. She smiled unknowingly cutely when he mentioned the roomy space. "I will be sure to keep the blood away from there then" she said. She took the paper from him and was about to turn and walk away when she noticed him sharpening his sword. Intrigued she stood rooted to the spot and watched him...

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OutOfChances:

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gemini looked up at her, a wicked smile appeared on his face. Well, lets just say the thoughts of doing so occur more then they should. I hope you never have to see that though. Looking down for a moment he went in thought. Yes. I think so. As far as i could remeber they were horrible. There was lighting bolts hitting so close to the school. But nothing to really worry about. If it got too bad everyone would be moved to the gym. He then thought about her queston but quickily replied. Ugh yeah. You just gotta find him or her. Or it. Smiling he looked up to the cutie. You look really cute with your smile by the way. And you might occasionally see me up there. Either sleeping or something. Feel free to say hi. I wont bite. He watched as she went to leaving until she started sharpening his blade. He looked up and watched as she was observing. Loosing focus he ran the blade down his fingers cutting them. Looking down as the blood started pouring out he started giggling. Not because it was funny, it hurt like ********, but the pills made him laugh. Ow...

𝕺𝕺𝕮:

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

♥𝕯esmera 𝕸itzia♥

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Hidden pain in my eyes
Walking past people
Who have no clue
What I have gone through
To be here today
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Desmera nodded slightly her eyes thoughtful. "Hm, ive seen more bloodshed then I should I think I would be fine..." she said. Her statement was true, she had seen her older twin siblings murder her Father then she saw her older twin siblings get put on stakes and burned...She had had a very bad childhood. Her Mother had said that this place was soppoused to be her new beginning, Desmera hoped she was right. The fearful look returned to her face when he started talking about thunder again. "W-what they hit near the school?!" I wonder if they would notice if I disappeared during those thunderstorms... she thought. She bit her lower lip anxiously, she really did not like thunder whatsoever...She looked up as he talked about the slaves and she realized she did not know how to get around the school, she had barely found the office. "Could I possibly get a map?" she asked. When he went on to say that she looked cute she shook her head, "I dont want to be cute or called cute, it makes me feel small and adorable' she said and pouted. "I just like hiding, maybe I will come by then" she said. Her eyes darted down to his fingers as the blood poured out and she swallowed and looked away...

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OutOfChances:

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
Ă ɭɨƒƐ 4 å ɭɨƒƐ γθϋ & I ǡȓȠȚ MUCH ÐÏffêřēŋŦ YOU ƨƏƏ…

ƟƞƪY THAT í ćāñ ĸīĻĻ ŷōŭ ıf I Please & WELL ýÖÜ ĊāńŦ ƊƠ A ŦƕǐƞƓ Ɓŭť Şćřėăm !

ÑáƜƐ:Ericka Renee Snow

ƧƲƄJêÇŦ: №12

User Image

'Wake up sunshine time to rise and shine.....Wake up sun shine time to rise and shine...',"Shut up....Shut up.......SHUT THE HELL UP YOU STUPID CLOCK AND BURN IN HELL!"she yelled and rolled over in her bed. She could hear the light sound on the maid knocking on her door, 'Hello Ms.Snow time to...' but was cut off."Go away now please.....I know it's time to get up....dont you think I can hear....idiot." she spoke in a hard tone and rolled from her queen sized bed. She left everything undone. It didn't matter to her, she wasn't coming back anyway for a whole year or something.Her stupid parents went behind her back and signed her up for some wired a** school dealing with Master and slave relationships.Who would want her as a slave anyway,she was lazy as all hell and never really cared much for social interaction. But enough about that...

She walked to the bathroom washed and did everything like a normal person,oh yeah I forgot to tell you didn't I....She is an Elf. The only reason why she keeps her hair long is to cover them up {her ears}. She dressed {in the picture} she grabbed her backpack and the rest of her things. She was told that her clothes were already sent so there was no need in packing anymore. She walked out the room slamming the door and walked down the stairway. Passing kids and family members."Why are they all here..." she asked herself but shook the question out her head and didn't bother to say bye to anyone. I mean it's not like they were going to miss her right.....Right?

~Time skip to school~

She got off her Black motorcycle and shoved they keys in her pock, She looked over the place. It wasn't half bad,she rolled her eyes and walked into the courtyard. And to the Office. She looked around until she spotted a guy just sitting there,"Hey.....buddy what is this,where am I suppose to be going...HELLO..."she said, snapping her fingers in his face and tapped the top of his head and tapped her foot waiting for him to speak,"Hello....does your elevator go all the way to the top floor....no I dont think so..."

OutOfCrank:She so Damn mean lol anyway whats up people!
ACTIONS
SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

& ÿëŧ Ȋ ɯɨɩɩ ʆʘvË ŷōû ῧῄṬḭḼ ḪḁṼḙ ḼṎṾḗ Ḻḛḟṱ Ḡḭṿḗ уоЏ ОΓ ῧῄṬḭḼ ýÖÜ give Μέ ƜƕıT I need…

A ΜΞάήΪϰʛ ḸḭḞḗ!

Slave/colors im rocking:Black&Red

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas