Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lover

_________
User Image

______________________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
--
__________AILEE PARKxxx xxxxx
___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

__________ █ █ █ █ █ █ xx █ █ █ █ █ █ xx █ █ █ █ █ █ xx █ █ █ █ █ █ xx █ █ █ █ █ █
                                          --

It's been a long day and Ailee didn't feel like going to school at all. Even though having a slave excites her she would rather stay home and be spoiled with gifts from people. As her limo arrived to the gate of the school Ailee gracefully stepped out of the limo. Her suitcases has already been brought in the school's dorm hours ago. Ailee looked at the driver and sent him off. She looked at the school, not surprised how big it is. "I can't believe I'm actually at this school." Ailee said. She didn't know why her parents sent her off. Even though this school is a good chance to stay away from all the paparazzi, she hated studying. This school was like hell to her. She hated everything about schools. This was probably why she didn't have much friends back in grade school. She always skip class and her parents wouldn't even care about it, but now it changed. All of a sudden they started telling Ailee to get an education. [******** that s**t. Ailee said as she thought about all this.

Ailee looked at the guard and he opened the school's gate for her. "Ugh..." She moaned as she entered the school's gate. As she walked all the way to the entrance of the school she noticed everyone staring and whispering about her. This made her want to sing just to see theirs ears bleed to death. But Ailee kept her cool down. She entered the school and went to the principal's office to sign up. She noticed a boy and girl talking. "Excuse me little girl but I need to sign this piece of paper. If you are going to stand somewhere please stand in a place where you won't get in anyone's way." Ailee said. She didn't care if she was rude to the little girl. She then noticed a girl snapping her fingers at the boy. "He's not a dog. Unless your mentally stupid, please stop that. It's quite annoying." Ailee bluntly said.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
∏ Î ƤƦąŷ ŸŏŬ Ƕǻʌə ɱėȓƈϒ ΟΠ ϻЎ ЅϴŬĹ∏

Name:~Saint-Claire~ {Tiffany} ~Alexandrova~

User Image

She awoke to the ear pounding sound of her digital alarm clock, 'BEEP...BEEP...BEEP'she rolled over on her side and slapped the top of it hard."Ten more minuets please...then I'll be up and ready..."she spoke in a soft french voice. She was new to the states and hadn't really lost her accent yet. Unlike her two younger brothers. Maybe, because she was older and they were younger then her. But she didn't mind it at all. But getting back to the story, she heard the door open and the sound of tiny feet running across the floor boards. She felt the light weight foot steps cross over to her chest and a light pat on top of her. She slowly opened one eye and then to other to see a puffy white face. She smile and yawned a little, it was her cat bobby."Hello there little one...I guess it just me and you in the house today...and soon only you. I have to go to school...so don't worry I'm sure mom, dad ans everyone will be home soon..."she said and stood up. She crossed the all white room and got ready for the day and the upcoming school year...

She wasn't really up for the idea of being someones personal play thing, but if it helped them, hen hey. She couldn't say no after all,the wonderful girl was an Angle.In order for her to gain full entry to heaven, she was put back on earth to do a 'heavenly' project. Work for someone for a written amount of time and she was in.So here she was,she was will and ready to take on anyone or anything..

~~Time skip to driving up to school~~

She was in her black jeep when she came to the gates of the school and smiled."Home, soon to be, home..." she said and drove around until she found the student parking lot. She parked and got out, grabbing her bags she locked the door and was on her way to the office...

As she walked down the hallways, she took note that there wasn't really anyone here yet. Strange,she shrugged her shoulders and continued her search until she fount it. She stepped in to the well lit and cool place. She seen a girl with long black hair being quite rude to a male that she could only say that he was a helper. She closed her eyes and waited zoning everything out but only keeping the peace in.

ᴅᴑᴎᴛ ᵐᵃᵏᵊ ᵃ ϝόόʃ ʘʋʈ ʘɈ ɯɇ when Íťš ȑȇȃʅʅʎ ΫΟΰ Ϯϴ Ьᴸᵄᵚᴲᵎ

OutOfClouds:And once more;hello everyone!
Slave/colors that i bare:White,Green,Yellow, {A little} Pink

User Image User Image User Image

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
【☯】► 𝕲emini 𝕿achebana ◄【☯】

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
◢ As time past, something lost was found ◣
And as time past, what was found was lost again
To be found by another, or to be lost forever
◥ If i was lost forever, who would miss me ◤

╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣x╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣x╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣x╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣x╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣

Gemini nodded to her. Well, so have i. He said. He had been through it and caused alot of it. He killed so many people it wasnt even funny. And so quick too. He had a bad temper before the pills so now that he is on them he is much calmer. Yeah. Pretty close. They sometimes hit the school. He smiled. It was funny when that happened. The place he told her, past the ceiling, was a pretty safe spot. When she asked for a map he nodded. Yes you can little lady. He emphasized the word 'lady' for her. Grabbing a piece of paper he used his blood and drew a very detailed sketch of the school. He handed it to her. There ya go. i marked everything for ya. And my apologize for calling you cute. You just seemed very pretty. Nothing i would goggle over or make myself look like an idiot over. He said to her. Well, let me get your dorm key and class papers. Getting up he walked to a desk and pulled out a clip board. He looked down the list and found desmera. He immidiately grabbed her dorm key and schedule and handed them to her. Here you go. See you around Miss Desmera. He smiled and sat back down. Soon a new girl arrived and stared being obnoxious. Snapping infront of his face, tapping him on the head, and the repeated tapping of her ******** boots. He heard her say something cocky and he took a deep breathe. The most beautiful thing about the pills, they constantly made him slow. So, when the pills started to wear off, well he is fast as hell, and lucky for him, they were starting to wear off. Looking up to her he closed his eyes and in a split he was behind her, both katanas drawn, and both the blades were pressed against her throat. Anything other smart remarks you wanna say while your at it? He grinned a devilish grin. An alarm could be heard from the principals office indicating it was time for another 3 pills. He heard another voice and resheathed his swords and walked to a clip board. He figured one was a slave by how bitchy she was, like most normal slaves first ariving in their later years, and the other a student because she looked like she had fairly expensive clothing. Looking back to the slave he yawned. Go to the cafeteria and mingle with fellow slaves. He then looked to the girl and handed her a piece of paper. Write your name and any questions you have to ask. Thanks by the way. He then looked over at the other girl who walked in. Examining her for a moment he examined her race using his ability to change races and nodded. Hello. Please go to the cafeteria and mingle with the other slaves. If you have any questions to ask please ask them now. Taking 3 pills out his pocket he popped them in his mouth and waited for them to kick in.

𝕺𝕺𝕮:
Gah. annoying big post o mine

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

♥𝕯esmera 𝕸itzia♥

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
I go through life wearing a fake smile
Hidden pain in my eyes
Walking past people
Who have no clue
What I have gone through
To be here today
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Desmera nodded, her face was still a bit fearful from all the talk of thunder. "Well, then I guess if I go missing suddenly that will be why...I tend to hide in solid objects whenever I get scared" she said a bit surprised at herself for telling someone that she just met so much. "Its alright, I get it a lot. And thank you" she said. She watched as he drew a map with his blood and handed it to her. She took it and nodded her thank you, she was still a bit scared about the thunder, she figured she would go hide in another wall soon...She also took her dorm key and schedule, "Thank you" she said and pocketed them. She nodded again her thoughts all in a jumble...

Desmera looked all around her as people started to appear. There was a girl with long black hair who was being rather rude to Gemini, a rich looking girl who had asked her to move aside, and a very calm looking girl who was standing a little ways off with her eyes closed. She may have only been eight years old but she knew that this situation was...complicated. She looked up at the girl who had asked her to move, "Im sorry, I did not mean to be in anybody's way" she said and took a step to the side. She decided that now was probably a good time for her shyness to come out and she used her transparency to walk directly into the wall and sat down inside of it waiting for all the people to leave so she could walk out without anyone seeing her...

She felt lonely and a bit insecure. Her Mother had told her that she should find a slave who could take care of her and be someone to lock away all the bad. Desmera would still have nightmares about the day her father had died and the same day her twin siblings were burned at the stake. She shivered and looked out at all the people. She was not a very social child and she wondered what it would be like attending the school. Being a child prodigy had always made her somewhat different from everyone else. Besides being called adorable she was the "Goody two shoes genius kid" which hurt her feelings but she shook them off and kept walking down the path of swirling emotions she had been taking for a long time...

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OutOfChances:

Desirable Lover

_________
User Image

--

__________ █ █ █ █ █ █ xx █ █ █ █ █ █ xx █ █ █ █ █ █ xx █ █ █ █ █ █ xx █ █ █ █ █ █
                                          --

Ailee watched as the little girl left. She kind of felt bad, but oh well. Its not like they would become friends in the future, well that's what Ailee thinks. She then looked at the boy and grabbed the clipboard. She wrote down her name in fine cursive "Ailee Park". She handed him back the clipboard. She then sighed. "How long does this school last?" She asked. Even though she knew it would be more than two months she just hoped that this school year will be over quickly. She wanted to go back home and swim in her mountain full of presents. She then suddenly wondered where her slave was. She remembered that her dad has pre ordered a slave just for her. He better be a good one Ailee thought to herself.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
Ă ɭɨƒƐ 4 å ɭɨƒƐ γθϋ & I ǡȓȠȚ MUCH ÐÏffêřēŋŦ YOU ƨƏƏ…

ƟƞƪY THAT í ćāñ ĸīĻĻ ŷōŭ ıf I Please & WELL ýÖÜ ĊāńŦ ƊƠ A ŦƕǐƞƓ Ɓŭť Şćřėăm !

ÑáƜƐ:Ericka Renee Snow

ƧƲƄJêÇŦ: №12

User Image

She couldn't help but laugh at the blue haired girls comment and turned and held up her middle finger and went back to snapping in her face,"Oh you mean this....this is annoying. Well Ms.Blueberry you know what is annoying. You being here taking up my space...my breathing space. So how about you back the hell up or your face is going to be in that table.." she side and looked back to the boy who was behind her so fast she didn't have time to take a breath,"Yes I do have something smart to say...if your not off me in the next five seconds....god you dont what to know what I WILL do...But I will give you a hint, you throat ripped out and placed back in some where they aren't need...Okay..." she said and pushed him off. She looked back o the two other girls and rolled her eyes and walked in to the cafeteria.

OutOfCrank:So sorry im tired,when i'm tired the beast come out, it wont happen again....its 5:00 in the morning and i didn't sleep a wink so....yeah good day to you all
ACTIONS
SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

& ÿëŧ Ȋ ɯɨɩɩ ʆʘvË ŷōû ῧῄṬḭḼ ḪḁṼḙ ḼṎṾḗ Ḻḛḟṱ Ḡḭṿḗ уоЏ ОΓ ῧῄṬḭḼ ýÖÜ give Μέ ƜƕıT I need…

A ΜΞάήΪϰʛ ḸḭḞḗ!

Slave/colors im rocking:Black&Red

Desirable Lover

_________
User Image

--

--

Ailee laughed. She couldn't help but laugh at how immature she was. Calling Ailee Ms. Bluberry? Even an elementary kid could think of something better. "Before you can even touch a single hair on me I'll make sure you'll never see daylight again." Ailee eyes glowed red and her voice became deep for a few seconds. She then smiled at everyone. "This place sure is finally getting interesting." She said, her voice back to normal. She looked back at the boy.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
∏ Î ƤƦąŷ ŸŏŬ Ƕǻʌə ɱėȓƈϒ ΟΠ ϻЎ ЅϴŬĹ∏

Name:~Saint-Claire~ {Tiffany} ~Alexandrova~

User Image

She stilled had her eyes closed and sensed that someone was coming near, she moved a little not caring to really take a peak. Her eyes then snapped open when she heard what the black haired girl was yelling to the others. She gasped looked to the youngest girl to see the she was fading away,almost like a dust.

She looked back to the boy who seem to change,"Hmm...I......right you said to the cafe right?" she asked and bowed a little and walked past the others moving ever so silently. She walked in not taking note of anyone who was there and sat near the windows and just looked out. And with that happening her started to close her eyes and went in to almost a dream state.

ᴅᴑᴎᴛ ᵐᵃᵏᵊ ᵃ ϝόόʃ ʘʋʈ ʘɈ ɯɇ when Íťš ȑȇȃʅʅʎ ΫΟΰ Ϯϴ Ьᴸᵄᵚᴲᵎ

OutOfClouds:Good Day and sorry again...at least we know there might be a fight in the future emotion_awesome
Slave/colors that i bare:White,Green,Yellow, {A little} Pink

User Image User Image User Image

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gemini watched as the girl left. I swear im gonna break some of her fingers sometime this year. He didnt settle for being bitched too. Turning his attention to the girl in blue he yawned. Beginning of fall to the end of spring. He smiled. He walked to a desk and looked at the paper and clip board. Hey it says you have a slave.....hey it says im your slave.....son of a b***h did mom really sell me? When he said mom he was referring to the principal. He spent countless hours in her office, spending time with and around her, helping her. Random things. He came to calling her mom once she got him out of confinement. She yelled at him just like a mother would. Looking over he looked at his master. She was short and super cute. Well, atleast my masters hot. Thats a gift.

𝕺𝕺𝕮:

Desirable Lover

_________
User Image

--

--

Ailee looked at him. "You're my slave?" She observed him up and down. I guess he'll do Ailee thought to herself. She then heard him comment about her looks. "That's a nice tongue you have." Ailee said with a smirk. She then gave him a light kiss. Ailee started feeling his energy enter her body.

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gemini nodded lazily. Guess so. That gonna be an issue? Because i really dont give a ********] He said blankely. He really didnt care as long as she didnt act like the black haired girl.When she wnt to give him a kiss he turned so she kissed his cheek. He knew quite a bit about succubi. Landing forward he kissed her on boy her cheeks. Well, i got work to do here. Why not get to know your slave? He offered. He looked over at the wall and spotted a soul using the abilities of a wandering student. He then copied the person in the walls powers and reached into the wall. Fishing around he found her arm and grabbed it and pulled her out to see desmera. Hey, you got that spot. Remember? He let go and walked back to Ailee.

𝕺𝕺𝕮:

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

♥𝕯esmera 𝕸itzia♥

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
I go through life wearing a fake smile
Hidden pain in my eyes
Walking past people
Who have no clue
What I have gone through
To be here today
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Desmera watched the girl with the closed eyes speak to Gemini and then leave. It was odd, but she felt as if that girl and Gemini were probably the only ones who she could put up with...She did not like being mean to anyone but some people just made her nervous which is why she was hiding inside of a wall...Cement and dust was starting to cake on her again and she reached up to brush it off as best she could. "I should really start hiding somewhere cleaner" she said as she got some dust in her mouth and started coughing. She took a few deep breaths with some of her dress over her mouth and managed to get her breathing back to normal again. "Terrifying" she said. She was in a state where she was feeling rather sorry for herself but was all giggly and cute about it. She laid down on her back and looked at the cement that was literally, on the tip of her nose.

She crossed her arms over her chest and stared up at the cement. That was the weird part about being transparent, she was inside the wall but there was no space for her, nothing had moved, it was a really odd sensation when she was in a wall or a fridge or something...Now that had been weird, though she had had plenty of food, but no PB&J which disappointed her but she lived with it. She heard Gemini and the rich girl talking and she rolled onto her stomach and listened, it was not technically eavesdropping, she was in the room, well the wall, and she could see them. She raised an eyebrow as the rich girl kissed Gemini, my poor innocent eyes she thought and put her head down on her arms. She debated in her head whether or not she would come out and just start walking around the school or stay here in her dusty cementy hiding place...There was always that place that Gemini told her about...But she did not really feel like getting up and walking out of the wall, dusting her clothes off. So she stayed in the wall and started up her old habit of playing with the ends of her cute pink hair.

She was about to get up and walk out to go find entertainment somewhere else when she looked up to see Gemini walking towards her. He reached into the wall and grabbed her arm before she could scoot back. A bunch of dust fell off of her as she was pulled out of the wall. Shrugging she said, "The wall was closer" then she turned around and walked back into the wall again. She was already dusty and dirty so why not? She walked deeper into the wall this time and brushed all the dirt and dust off of her so that she was cute and clean once more. She crossed her legs under her as she sat down and she started drawing random little doodles in the dust.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OutOfChances:

Desirable Lover

_________
User Image

--

--

Ailee frowned as she found herself kissing his cheeks. "How dare you disobey you master." Diane watched as he pulled the little girl from before in. She then forcefully grabbed his head and kissed him. "You should obey your master or something bad will happen to you" Ailee scolded. She sighed.

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gemini looked at her 'master.' She wasnt his master. Mom was. But for now he would play along, or would he? How did i disobey my master? He asked. He then walked back in the wall and grabbed the girl and pulled her out again. Stop that. He said to her. He was going to cancel her abilities with her abilites to keep her from running again. He then looked to his master and frowned. When she tried kissing him again he turned his head, and at the last second too. Something like what master?

𝕺𝕺𝕮:

Desirable Lover

_________
User Image

______________________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Ll▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
--

--

Ailee started to get annoyed. She banged her hand on the wall making her hands bleed. The wall now had a huge hole implanted to it. "Your gonna end up getting raped, you know?" Ailee said as she tried to calm herself down. She felt like finding a new slave. He can't believe her father ordered her such a useless slave. He watched as he pulled the girl in again. "If you would much rather have that girl as your master, go ahead!" She yells although she didn't mean what she said. She stormed out of the office, yelling curse words aloud, hopin it would kind of cool her anger down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff