Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
Morathor

♬кαηση ¨ραcнεℓвεℓ¨ кσтσηε♬
User ImageUser Image

"♏ⓤⓢⓘⓒ is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom... ♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪

回♪ ♩ ♫♪ ♩ ♫♪ ♩ ♫♪ ♩ ♫♪ ♩ ♫回
Kanon stopped chomping on her burger long enough to notice someone sit in front of her. She was so embarrassed that she had ketchup schmutz on the side of her face and an enormous bite still in her mouth. She raised an index finger as she tried to swallow as fast as she could. "Uh, I'm Kanon," she said quickly before taking a swig of her water. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone to sit with a newbie like me. I was just thinking that maybe I should go and uh... introduce myself."

Kanon was horrendous at meeting new people. Even now, it was probably weird that she requested lunch items for breakfast. But she hated breakfast items. She didn't like hash browns, eggs too early in the morning, cereal, etc. But cold pizza and hamburgers were fair game (that's what happens when you're on the road for a traveling orchestra). Kanon couldn't help but stare at the person before her. She's got really beautiful green eyes. There's something about her, though. Something.... not normal, she thought quietly to herself. But Kanon wasn't all too normal herself; her scar started to tingle.

"So, what's your name?" she blurted out after some thinking.

回♪ ♩ ♫♪ ♩ ♫♪ ♩ ♫♪ ♩ ♫♪ ♩ ♫回

...if you don't £ⓘⓥⓔ it, it won't come out of your ♬ⓞⓡⓝ."
-Charlie Parker

♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪

Hesitant Risk-Taker

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
S'irril Assossa Leunning

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

XI_Graceful_Assassin_IX

Deoxyribonucleic ASSid

"Speech" Text 'Thoughts'

tab tab tab tab A library? I believe there is.” She said, but of course unsure as it took Seril forever to find somewhere. Ani must have liked books; S’irril had read books that people were already reading. But she couldn’t ever pick up a book and read herself, not only because she couldn’t really pick things up, but also because her touch brought frost to things and she didn’t want to ruin the books. “Um, hello you two.” The voice brought S’irrils head around with wide eyes. The girl could see her too? The thought brought a wave of happiness over her. Maybe this year really was turning around. S’irril might actually get friends this year. Ani of course, being her first friend at the school – even if she wasn’t her first friend in her life, she was still important. When the new girl asked them if they could help her with her bags, S’irril couldn’t help it when her ears went down. When it came to helping with physical strength, S’irril was useless.
                    tab tab tab tab The girl brought up that she was new, which made S’irril nervous. Maybe that was why the girl had seen her, her train of through wandered off, Ani had been talking to her, and unless attention was drawn to S’irrils noncorporeal body, nobody really noticed her. “Ah!” she realized that she had been in her own head for a while, “I would help but uh,” she started, moving her hand to help with the bags, but her hand phased right through, leaving a small icy hand print, “I have no solid form so I can’t be of much help.” She said, feeling like she couldn’t be of any help. Oh wait, she wasn’t any help. She didn’t have a solid form to help with the bags, and she had a horrible sense of direction so she couldn’t help guide the girl to her dorm.
                    tab tab tab tab
                    tab tab tab tab
                    tab tab tab tab

Shadowy Lover

User Image
User Image
Arin and Tristan
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

We're all in the same game
xxxxxxxxxxxJust different levels.
x
x

He had felt his phone go off. Really, he had. But he had barely anytime to react to it. Right as he had reached for his phone, he heard a few loud barks and turned his head, just in time to see a...a wolf? Yep. A wolf, jump right over his and Emi's heads. Without thinking much, he had pulled his arm free, moving in front of the girl. His eyes started to glow, and, right as he was about to create a wall with the earth in front of him....The wolf had changed. Into a boy. An oddly familiar boy.

But where the hell was he familiar from. Tristan knew his face. He grew even more positive as he looked him over. But...w..where? Was he a returning student that he'd seen around campus? Had he been one of the select few who actually got to check out the school before starting? Tristan bit his lip. This was going to bother him forever, he knew it. He hated not being able to place a name to a face.

Scratching the back of his head, he gave an awkward smile. "Y..You're fine, really. Just uh...be careful next time." Tristan got a weird look on his face. Was he insinuating to the guy that he wasn't careful this time? Really, he did alert them and..."N..Not that you weren't careful this time! Just...M...more careful next time?" Was he even speaking proper English at this point? He wasn't sure. It was like his brain had shut down due to the fact that he really wanted to know who this guy was.

Sighing, he dropped his hand, holding it out for the guy to take. "Sorry. I'm normally not this scatter brained. The name's Tristan. Tristan Evenstar. Welcome to the school." He said, a soft smile on his face. "And this..." he looked down to his side...and then his other side and....And where the hell did Emi go?! Tristan dropped his hand and spun around, nearly crashing right into her. Quietly, he mumbled "And this is Emi, who was stupid enough to entrust me with safely showing her around the school and not forgetting where I put her."

Wynn was probably never getting a text back at this rate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be perfectly honest, Arin had been so wrapped up in the fact that he definitely was positive he just saw Wynn blush, that he hadn't really heard much else she was saying. Because man, Wynn never blushed. This was like seeing a mythical creature. Well...No..This was much more rare than that. Mythical creatures...you could find them, if you looked long enough (or even just at this school). All Arin could think of for a few moments was that he should have taken a damn picture. Next time, if there was a next time, there would be a picture. The world must know that this girl actually feels things other than contempt! Even if it would end his life!

Or almost end his life. He was being a bit dramatic in his thoughts. Maybe.

Anyway, he eventually snapped back to reality, right as Wynn was talking about Guari being an attention whore. And Arin got to see this first hand as the little elephant came over to him, looking cute enough to eat. Not that he would. That would be rude. And probably end in him being castrated. Didn't need that! He was sure he would need certain bits eventually, years down the line, when Tristan proved that he couldn't provide sons...Because he'd be a virgin forever.

Or so Arin liked to joke. It was a funny thought process, anyway.

And, right as Arin was about to joke about babies and sleepless nights to Wynn, something clicked in his head. Nearly destroyed? Flood? What. What did she mean. He couldn't mask the concern on his face at all. It was no secret that Wynn was not a swimmer. That was made very clear any time their little group wanted to go to the pool and she never got in. So what did she mean she was almost destroyed in the flood?

Well, that settled that. Now she was going to be destroyed by a different kind of flood. A flood of questions.

"What do you mean flood? Are you okay? How did you get out? Are you hurt anywhere? Did you get sick? Are you still sick? Do you need anything? Are you mentally sound? Was the water deep? Did you lose anything important? Can I help you somehow? Whatdoyoumeanyoualmostgotdestroyedinafloodanddidn'ttellus?!"

x
x

Dealing with the same hell,xxxxxxx
Just different devils.
x
x
x
x

With: Wynn
Where: Welcome Booth
Feels: Awake and excited..Then immediately concerned
Thinking: Y...You almost what now?!
Wearing: Clothes clothes clothes~!
Height: 6'1"

With: Emi...and someone who looks oddly familiar...
Where: Cafeteria entrance...well, almost
Feels: Protective. Awkward. So many things.
Thinking: Who is this?
Wearing: A...a bit warm..
Height: 6'1"
Deoxyribonucleic ASSid
brokenbarrier
Think of it like you're drowning in a pool of syrup
And you never can dream again
Your bitter sorrows are at bay

Chloe Sonnier

The girl smiled brightly as she sat down. "I'm Chloe! Chloe Sonnier. It's nice to meet you Kanon, can I call you Kani?" The question was a formality. She didn't address people by their real names as a general rule. It felt so impersonal. She supposed if she actually detested somebody, she might be okay using their full name, but she liked most everybody at least a little. She didn't even hate the brother who had brought her to tears more times than she could count. "Are you new here? Would you like me to show you around? Well, obviously you'll want to finish your breakfast first. And so will I, for that matter. Speaking of breakfast--"

Chloe was about to broach the subject of the hamburger, when somebody else came up and asked to sit at the table. It was a boy Chloe thought she had maybe seen around, but whose name she didn't remember. "Oh, well, it's perfectly alright with me," she said, "but obviously I don't speak for Kani. Kani, what do you think? Would it be alright if he sat with us?

I'm hanging at... the cafeteria!
Looking... red!
And feeling... up for anything! (7.8 pints)
Catch of the day is... catfish, pickerel, and wahoo!

User Image

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User Image

We all have burdens to bear. Part of life is figuring out what to make to help you carry them.

Astrid's awkward smile and somewhat shy expressions started to deteriorate once Arin started freaking out. The ******** was wrong with him? This was almost a month ago! Immediately her espressions became hardened and more per the norm of her grumpiness. "I'm fine. I'm here ain't I? So I made it out alive. Only lost some landscape paintings, yes got sick, no not still sick, yes got hurt, no not any more, was saved by a family in a boat, deep water. Okay? I'm FINE." She said flatly, folding her arms across her chest and bringing her knees up toward her, her feet resting on the edge of the chair. God, what was with this kid? One moment he's looking at her rather weirdly, and making her uncomfortably awkward, and the next he's worse than a mother duck to her ducklings!

That just gave her the most hilariously adorable image to the artist. She began picturing a duck version of Arin, looking like he's quacking worriedly (and he's in an apron to boot) with an annoyed Astrid as a duckling quacking angrily back. Now THAT is something I gotta draw. She thought. Her stonelike expression outwardly did not change, however, as she reached into her bag and pulled out a sketchbook and a pack of god-knows-how-many colored pencils. Astrid started to draw, apparently really grumpy.

And such were her defenses. Never the one in her family that she thought had to be protected, her parents and siblings didn't even call when she had told them about her trip to India and the flooding. If anything, she got a text from her mom saying that she should have researched flood season for the area and it was Astrid's fault for being so naive. So the twenty two year old has always taken care of herself, relying only on herself, and (at times) gratefully accepting help from others (especially when she's almost drowning in a giagantic flood) She had thanked the people for their kindness and left their child a living sculpture. From there, they dropped her off at higher ground which was said to be the safeplace. Astrid then had to find food and shelter, and a way to dry herself off......

Thinking of the incident made her frightened. While her face didn't reveal the scared little girl underneath, her blueish grey eyes held a certain pain and terror in recalling her near death and struggle afterward.

But she would never tell Arin. Or anyone.

What was the point of it? Why bother worrying them? Why would they want to worry about her? It was easier for everyone if she kept it to herself. Should have never opened my mouth about the flood in the first place... She thought. Her musings brought her to look at her sketchbook, actually focusing on it instead of zoning out. Already a rough sketch of the duck-people had been finished, and it was plain to tell who they were. A ghost of a smile flashed across her face. She couldn't wait to color it in.

๑۩ﺴ Life is but a blank canvas you fill in with places: Welcome booth ﺴ۩๑
                                                              ๑۩ﺴ I like the company of my creations better Arin. ﺴ۩๑
                                                              ๑۩ﺴ If only you knew what was going on in here: I'm not two, I'm able to handle myself! ﺴ۩๑
                                                              ๑۩ﺴ Probably a sleepy expression: Irritated ﺴ۩๑
                                                              ๑۩ﺴ Dress for the life I want, not always the one I have Could I use more bracelets? Definitely ﺴ۩๑
                                                              Skyforge Squeel

Invisible Loiterer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
┗ ┓Oº°‘¨ѦӤɪӃɪҊ ϨξӍѺȐɪ¨‘°ºO┗ ┓

Ɉust Ͼall Ӎe Ѧni

sarkaro

Deoxyribonucleic ASSid

User Image
They were about to head to the library, though Ani could tell S'irril wasn't sure where to go. She was about to say, they could just go exploring when someone's voice called to them. The person, far off was calling for help, S'irril was already over there, so Ani ran to catch up. 'Who knew ghosts were fast' she laughed to herself. When Ani got there, S'irril was explaining about how she coudln't help with the girl's bags. And there were alot of them. Gees, she has a lot of stuff. "I can help," she said, looking at S'irril. She looked sad that she couldn't help. Ani wanted to make her feel better. Then she got an idea, "S'irril, can you freeze the ground infront of the bags, a few inches at a time, then we can slide them all at the same time." Ani wasn't sure if S'irril could, but everything she touched has frost and she was an Ice Mountain Spirit so Ani bet she could. Ani turned to S'irril and smiled encouragingly. She mouthed, 'you can do it'.

>>--» δorm: ᾢolf Ҕall ۞ ӻeeling: Ѧnxious «--<<

Feral Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tieg Aisu
.the i c e master
..xxxxxx

xxxxx | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Wolf Hall > Cafeteria | ᴡɪᴛʜ Two Women | ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ Annoyed, Hungry |

Far too much time had passed and, unfortunately for Tieg, he was still stuck trying to jimmy open each lock to every room before finally coming to last one at the end of the hall – this had to be his room. Lo and behold, the key finally found its lock and the door clicked open with ease, granting him access to the room he hadn’t known was his. ”All the way at the end of the hall? Great.” He sighed to himself, a slight tinge of annoyance persperating the air around him. He was tired from the time it had taken him to actually find his room, but more than th— a soft groaning noise erupted from his stomach to signal that he was getting a bit hungry, time to find the cafeteria. Tieg didn’t quite have a map of the school, so he didn’t really know his way around the place, he sort of just assumed where everything was considering he normally had an exceptional sense of direction, but at this present time he had no freakin’ idea where to even begin.

He ambled down the hallway in somewhat of a hurry, peering around every nook and cranny for the cafeteria, although it was to no avail. It was already beginning to drift into the afternoon by the time he found the cafeteria, at least he made it on time for lunch if nothing else. He wasn’t expecting there to be too many people lingering, but then again he forgot that lunch was one of the more busy times in a school, especially for students. As he entered a soft gasp left his lips, those icy gems of his scanning the area and taking note of all the students piled within – where was he going to sit? More importantly, what was he going to eat? He stepped over to the line and snatched up a tray, grabbing whatever sorts of fruits and veggies that he could find to create a balanced meal, but also grabbing an ice cream to make it a bit less healthy for himself. Once he had garnered all of the food he wished to take he turned around, peering out for some place to take a seat. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to try and sit with someone or if he wished to sit alone, but it seemed the latter wasn’t really an option at the moment with all of the people that had suddenly come to flood the cafeteria.

After taking a rather long, drawn out moment to decide what he wished to do Tieg approached one of the tables and began to set his things down despite whether or not the other’s wished for him to sit there or not, uttering a simple ”I’ll be joining you ladies, thank you.” Before setting down his tray upon the table and picking up one of the apples scattered neatly across, lifting it and placing his lips to it before taking a bite, a crisp sound wafting through the air as he had bitten into the small fruit with some ease, now chomping away happily at it.

Morathor

brokenbarrier

Devoted Streaker

2,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Swap Meet 100
User Image
Jared Mycole Hagre

You can call me Mycole

I'm a mutant

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mycole was late! However, it was most definitely not fashionable. He was four hours late due to several delays on his way to not only the airport, but also while he was sitting in the first class area. The driver had gotten lost on the way and Mycole was feeling very irritated at this point. Wasn't this school's prestigious reputation worth more than delays? After all, it wasn't his fault that he was better than most of the ignorant commoners. They just didn't know how to get where they needed to go anymore. Mycole sighed heavily as he dragged his own bags, imagine that, having to take care of his own luggage, how dreadful, towards his dorm. he map was crumpled in his grasp as he followed the map to Lion Dormitory. As he walked he caught a few appreciative glances from some of the women. They were beautiful. He flashed them a dazzling smile and a quick wink as he moved on. Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad, he sure hoped not, otherwise this tuition thing was pointless.

Mycole thought about using his powers more than once but decided he didn't want to tire his brain out more than it already was with his frustration at idiots. Mycole found the dorm and walked his way to his room on the second floor. He was rather certain he was getting a room to himself, in the case he didn't, he'd pay more money in order to have that dorm all to himself. Opening the door Mycole walked in and used his telekeneic abilities to toss his bags onto the bed in his room before getting to work setting up his room just how he wanted it. His clothes neatly put away. He'd brought his own iron, but he didn't see an ironing board so he'd have to buy one and put it in his dorm. Mycole didn't trust anyone else with his clothes unless it was his house maid. He would not leave such an important task to people he didn't know. Not only that but in a way, ironing his own clothes gave him time to think about life and he was always making sure he looked crisp, clean-cut and handsome. Mycole couldn't allow himself to be anything but presentable.

Mycole finished setting up before feeling the need to go exploring. He left the map on his bed, figuring that he'd learn his way soon enough. Mycole found himself wandering, looking around and memorizing the place to be his home for a while. He mindlessly strolled along the campus, ignoring most of the people and instead choosing to be solitary for a little while. Mycole wound up at the rec deck. He wasn't sure what the place was but it was rather big. Mycole stood there, enjoying the sunshine on his face, unsure of what to do but not wanting to go back to his dorm. He figured he might want to check in but didn't think it a priority. Instead he sat down, leaning against the fence and stared up into the trees surrounding the area, watching the clouds pass.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I. Am. A. Rich. Boy.

Health: 100%

Mood: Annoyed > Content
Thoughts: I wonder what this year will bring.

O.ut O.f C.onstraint: Is it alright? I feel like this is one of my worst intro posts.

Shadowy Lover

User Image
User Image
x
x
x
x

Oh be my rainbow girl
Put the colors in my world
And baby you can see
That we were meant to be
x
x
x

A low grumbling sound could be heard coming from the passenger seat of the car. They had just gotten to the school, and already Layla was annoyed. They should have been on time. Every damn thing she researched pointed to them being on time. So...w..why the hell were they late? Maybe Orion just wasn't driving fast enough. That was the only logical explanation. It couldn't possibly be the fact that Layla had no accounted for stop signs, lights, and traffic jams. No, that definitely was not the case. At. All.

She supposed, after a while of grumbling, that the only thing that matter was the fact that they had made it at all...And at least classes weren't starting today. Today, from the looks of it, was a festival day~! And maaaaan did Layla love a good festival. They were probably one of the highlights of her life.

All she wanted to do was explore the different booths. That's all. Really, couldn't they figure out what to do with their bags later? Was finding the dorm one hundred percent necessary right now? Nope. Not in Layla's eyes at least. Pulling out her pen and paper, she quickly wrote down "We can skip finding the dorms for now, right? Look at all the booths~!" before shoving the paper in Orion's face.

He'd have to agree, right? No one loved a good time more than Orion. They could bring light to the festival! Of course...That meant dancing in front of everyone and, while she could dance, she was a bit shy of doing it anywhere that wasn't a rave.

Biting her lip, she pulled out her map, looking it over. There were so many places to check out, she didn't know where to go first! "Where to, first, Rion?" she wrote down, shoving that paper in her brother's face as well.
x
x
x

You take the shades of gray
And make them fade away
You brighten up my day
Oh baby won't you stay
x
x
x

User Image

Feels: Happy~!
Thinks: I need to do everything right now!
With: Rion
Where: Parking lot
Outfit: Colorful~
Height: 5'4"

Devoted Streaker

2,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Swap Meet 100
User Image
Reniera Mai Tsukioto

I go by Ren or Mai, whatever you want.

I am a very sporty human.

~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^

Reniera had arrived at the school an hour earlier. The opening ceremony for the year was always grander than the last, but even so Ren didn't care to stick around the welcoming area until she was needed. She immediately went to her dorm to put her things away. The familiar smells of the school hadn't changed over the summer. She set up her dorm how she wanted it, a few pictures of her family here and there, a picture from the tennis match she'd one at age 11 against a high schooler. It was her first medal of her sports career. Reniera smiled at her room, set up just how she desired it to be. It would probably end up getting painted blue at some point during the year. Reniera set up her laptop on the desk and logged onto her email to find that each of her family members had sent her one, wishing her a happy voyage and to be safe this year. Reniera sighed and rolled her eyes at her families well wishes. Always the same every year.

Logging off, Reniera went into the little bathroom to change into her swimming gear. She put on a bikini and pulled her hair up into a bun and let her goggles hang from her neck. Reniera grabbed one of the many towels she'd brought this year and wrapped it around her waist after pulling on an over sized t-shirt to cover her top. If she was going to become a teacher, she had to look respectable, but until she did achieve her dream job, she figured she'd enjoy wearing her bikinis. Ren slipped on a pair of flip-flops, and began making her way to the gymnasium, hoping it was open, which it most likely was for the new kids to explore. Fox Hall wasn't the closest dorm to the gym, that would be either Cheetah, the teachers dorm, or Snake Hall. Which Reniera had specifically requested not to be in. The name sort of creeped her out. The school name was enough to have made her weary her first year, but living in the actual dorm just worried Ren for whatever reason.

Reniera passed through the parking lot, noticing that it was filling up rather nicely. Reniera was excited to meet all the new people to the school. Of course she was most excited to see who would be on the swim team! As the assistant coach, she was always eager to see new and old faces interested in one of her favorite sports. Reniera passed by the Rec Deck, noticing a young man sitting against it. She ignored him, figuring he wanted to be alone if no one was with him. Reniera probably would have stopped to talk to him, if she hadn't been so eager to get to the full size pool! She quickly reached the gym, within at least ten minutes she would guess. Walking into the pool room, she inhaled deeply. The smell of chlorine was only enjoyable because it meant she could be in the water again. Back in Scotland, Ren cliff dove all the time and stayed in the ocean for hours until she was way past wrinkled. Reniera hung her towel on a hook, and stripped herself of the t-shirt before kicking off her flip-flops and settling herself on the platform. Ren snapped her goggles into place and bent down into starting position and counted to three before leaping off the diving platform and slicing into the water. Reniera began a free-style, one of her best strokes next to the backstroke. Ren continued to swim laps upon laps, feeling like she'd never get tired.

~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^

Put me in the water!

Health: 90%, minor bruising from training

Mood: Happy, excited
Thoughts: It's nice to be in the water again.

O.f O.rdinary C.ulture: blaugh

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hey! Hey! We are a hurricane!
                          Drop our anchors in a storm.
                          Hey! They will never be the same,
                          A fire in a flask to keep us warm.

The drive from where they'd come was bad as hell. Traffic sucked like hell. Most drivers were angry as hell, and Orion was nervous as hell! PARKING HERE-----

Actually didn't suck any more like hell! He found a spot close enough to campus, and already he was getting notes shoved into his face. He quickly glanced at his sister's writings and grinned from ear to ear. "We might wanna find out at least where this ...... Lion hall is. But later. I'm down for some booths! We might be able to catch wind of some awesome parties or whatever tonight! If anything we'll just crash wherever. Let's get goin Layla dear!" He stepped off confidently with a map in hand.

Well at least he seemed confident.

He actually had NO idea where he was supposed to go. But the sounds of people's voices and the handfuls of welcome booths seemed to be the right area to go to. If they were lucky they'd find some folks to show them around. While Orion could walk around for ever, he knew that the quicker they got settled, the more time they'd have to PARTY! It was Orion's mission right now to locate someone who could at least direct them toward their dorm hall. Then he could navigate to it later as he needed.

Cause they know, I know
                          That they don't look like me.
                          Oh, they know, I know
                          That they don't sound like me.

User Image
                          User Image

Where'd we get to now? Parking lot > Campus... I think there's a booth?
                          Can I show you my moves? La-la~
                          If you ask, you'll know! Stupid traffic.... fudgenuggets
                          My expressions are as colorful as my hair! excited!
                          Comfy comfy comfy~ Colorful~
User Image
User Image

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing

It had been an interesting morning, to say the least. Emi had flirted with Tristian each time he did something she thought of as cute. Which was a lot. Mostly because she was flirting with him, she figured. He seemed to be unsure of what to make of her. Well, at least she had eventually let go of his arm? She still tended to stick kind of close though. Which probably did not help much.

To make matters worse (for Tristian, not Emi) they were still with Justin and Emi was not an equal opportunity flirt. She was friendly enough, to be sure, and it was clear that she wanted to make friends with the wolf-boy too, but Tristian was the target of all her gentle teasing. And closeness. It probably made the poor boy hella uncomfortable, but Emi was very careful not to cross any serious lines. She didn't want to alienate him after all!

She had insisted on sitting outside to eat their lunch, having procured it from one of the stalls at the festival rather than in the cafeteria. The Asian Appreciation Club had some great pad thai goin' on and Emi was glad to have come across the stall. So she had gotten a good helping and dragged the poor boys to one of the benches scattered about. They were going to learn that she could be quite the pushy lass, assuming they hadn't figured it out already. She loaded some of the noodles up on her chopsticks and took a bite, letting out a soft 'mmmm~!' sound at the taste. She had to be careful. Things could get kind of embarrassing if she forgot that she was with people she just met and let her weird noises get out of hand. But it was hard! The food was so good! Still, she was doing her best. Even if it looked like she was ready to blow a gasket.

I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Thoughts: It'ssogoodomgggggg
Feels: Happeh~!
Company: Tristian and Justin~!
Outfit: ♥♥♥
Height: 5'6

dd0106's Husbando

Distinct Member

5,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
X
X
X
XXXXXXXXXXXX
∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXJustin Ðanzik Silan
XXXXXXXXXXXX∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image
Justin was embarrassed already. Getting up and seeing the two he apologized again, thinking that he was in trouble already on his first day of school, but when he introduced himself the familiar face that had formed in his mind had a name. "Evenstar! Holy hell!" He said excitedly as he ended up walking with them to get food. "It's me, Justin Silan. Our parents used to do business together! I haven't seen you since... let's see carry the four... and then that time... like forever!" He said his brain scattered now as they entered. "Nice to meet you both." He said feeling a lot better now that he knew someone. Walking into the cafeteria though he looked at the wide variety of food and his mouth started watering. He had never been in a cafeteria like this, or at all actually. His parents personal chef would just make dinner for them and he ate it properly. Looking at the server behind the food he asked her just how much he could have and when she told him as much as he would like his face lit up like a child on christmas day. He started piling up small amounts of different food eager to try them.

Still when he had his food he was practically dragged to a bench outside, which he was fine with since the weather was nearly perfect. Taking his first bite of food, he couldn't help but let out a sigh of happiness. "Oh my god... this is amazing!" He said excitedly as he started eating like he had been starved for weeks. Forgetting his manners temporarily, he looked up at the two with some food hanging out of his mouth. Swallowing what was in his mouth and wiping his face he apologized again for being inappropriate. "I'm sorry I'm being such a slob... but it's just so good." He said staring at his food wanting to devour it again. "So... uh... how long have you two been at this school. It's my first day every going to one at all."
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Why Be In Charge
XXWhen You
XXXXCan Always
XXXXXRun Free

Tipsy Gekko

User ImageUser Image
| A I D A N || M A D E L I N E|
Do what I say (Better watch what I do)
Better heed the warning I'm here to give you
If you ever doubted me, you don't have a clue
I'm here to show the world
I'm here to show the world!

Madeline was surprised at how quickly the two were open to cooperate, one of them even had a pretty good plan involving pushing the bags across frozen ground. "Thank you both so much." She said with a smile, picking up one of the bags again. Madeline was normally not one to be so polite, but she was afraid that her help might leave if she didn't act as such. The fact that she enjoyed acting certainly made things easier though. "And while we're together, might I ask who you two are?" The girl began to walk, one bag on her back while she pulled another, wheeled bag by it's handle. "I'm Madeline Vivian Regalia." she introduced herself genuinely. She might not be too happy with her parents, but she can't deny they gave her a good name.

Aidan was given the go-ahead by the black-haired girl, but waited for the other girl, Kani, to give her approval. Before he could even get a word, a boy with light hair approached the table and sat down after announcing that he would be sitting there. Aidan shrugged and also dropped onto his seat and glanced around at the group. Unsure if he recognized anyone of them, he spoke. "Anyone here returning for another year, or are you all new students?" He asked, leaning back in his chair. "I'm Aidan, Aidan Cro." He introduced himself. It's possible that if any of these students were here a year prior that they might have heard of him, either through classes, or elsewhere. He had been involved in a number of extracurricular activities after all, not to mention the generally loud and attention-grabbing incidents he had gotten himself into.

So here we go reload
Another round implode
We're spinning now until our heads explode
And so I guess we know how far we all can go
We're on a mission to destroy the world we know

Courtyard
Thoughts:
Well, either way at least I'll get to know some more people.
Hm... What am I gonna do after dropping this stuff off?
Curious
Content

((OOC: Agh, so sorry I didn't manage to post in the past few days. I'm home again though, so I should be posting more frequently. Also, I had some super bad writer's block here.))
Sarkaro

XI_Graceful_Assassin_IX

Morathor

brokenbarrier

Strictly Fudanshi
Strictly Fundashi
Deoxyribonucleic ASSid
brokenbarrier
Think of it like you're drowning in a pool of syrup
And you never can dream again
Your bitter sorrows are at bay

Chloe Sonnier

Before the first boy had a chance to sit down, a second one showed up and with barely a warning, planted himself at the table. "Rude! That was rude. Not that I'm terribly offended but really, you should try to be more polite in the future." She turned to the other newcomer. "Well if he's going to be rude, I don't see why you shouldn't be as well. Go ahead, have a seat."

In response to Aidan's question, Chloe raised her hand. "I know that one! New," she said, pointing to Kanon before continuing, "returning, returning." She pointed to Tieg, and then Aidan himself. "And I'm on my fourth year here. So if you have any questions about anything, just come to me, okay?"

I'm hanging at... the cafeteria!
Looking... red!
And feeling... up for anything! (7.8 pints)
Catch of the day is... catfish, pickerel, and wahoo!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces