Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lyrica held onto the bottle, grinning. When they appeared by the others, she laughed out loud with delight. "This is great. I know who my favorite person here is." she said, gesturing to Jane.

Dominic perked up. "I could go for some booze. I'm underage though..." he looked at William. "Just because they refuse to drink doesn't mean we can't." he grinned. He opened his mouth again when Jane appeared, then he jumped and nearly fell over.
Constantine was chuckling.

Lily stopped playing, smiling. "You know, I think violin and piano are the most poetic and romantic instruments. Then singing, that counts as an instrument in my mind. Maybe guitar after that."

Nykila narrowed her eyes. "Like what? What kind of help would he need that wouldn't turn out well for me?" she raised an eyebrow at Francis.

Michael rose a brow at Dominic and looked at the girl who just appeared by them. "I wouldn't say that in front of teachers...." He muttered finding it weird that he was afraid of this girl. "Anyways, aren't teachers not allowed to drink during school hours?" He asked glancing at Constantine. He was acting a lot more adult than he had been early. Persephone just brought out the little kid in him, even if it did only annoy her.

Persephone laughed softly. "You don't have to read if you don't like too.." She shrugged and thought about all the books she already had in her room. "Maybe we could just....hang out? We don't have to go anywhere... just relax you know?"

Runa frowned and dragged her feet, which now had turned into elephant feet. "But. Hiccup. "I want to stay here!" She giggled at her hiccup as she stumbled and fell down on her butt. "Besidddeesss...." She slurred letting herself lay down. "..it took me forever to get here..."

Andrew frowned at Francis. He wondered how Amie dealt with his huge mouth. He looked down at Nykila and knew he was going to be in trouble later on. "Whatever it might be...." He hard a warning tone in his voice. "I'm sure you'll have something I could do for you as well. So, why don't you just clear this debt and we can leave it at that.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dominic shrugged. "Honestly? I don't care, as long as my sister isn't doing those things I'm fine with it." he looked at Jane with a raised eyebrow. "Oh look, scary wifey is here."

Aiden smiled. "Alright. Let's hang out." he started walking, not with a particular place in mind but just to walk. He looked at her as they walked. "So, tell me what you like to do for fun."

Lynx growled, obviously annoyed. "Move your a**." she snapped, dragging her. She all but threw her in the infirmary,
Molly blinked when Runa was thrown in. "...hello..."

Nykila narrowed her eyes. "There's something you're not telling me." she said, she didn't like that at all and she felt herself getting irritated.

Michael grinned and nodded understanding that much. "Although at the same time you can't expect her to not get into those things. After all, her brother is her role model here." He smirked and looked to the girl. He stepped back a bit not wanting to get involved in teenager drama, although, technically that is why he was there.

Persephone started to float next to him and shrugged. "Read..." She grinned and laughed watching Aiden's feet. "I would rather read and learn that way than sit in a class..." She looked up at him and then thought for a bit. "What do you like to do?"

Runa stumbled next to Lynx and looked up at Molly. She gasped and crawled over to Molly her feet still too big for her to work with. She sprouted some dove wings to help her get up and grinned at Molly. "Molly! I'm sooo glad you are here..." She was swaying again as she grinned and pointed back at Lynx. "That lady over there..." She whispered her eyes going wide. "Is really strong..." She giggled falling down again as she did.

Andrew flinched slightly and looked at Nykila. "Uhm....Just... Francis helps me stay out of trouble..." He glanced at Francis hating him for mentioning it. "Look. Don't get mad. Me and Francis have just talked a lot is all. He can help me with a few things.....I feel like I'm trying to explain an affair to you...." He groaned looking away from her.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I'm a great role model." Dominic puffed up his chest, grinning widely. He hadn't felt this giddy in a long time, he was being childish, he knew that but he didn't want to stop it.

"I love music. I have the biggest CD collection you'll ever find, I have all types too. I can show you it sometime." he smiled at her. "You might like some of the CD's I have."

Lynx grimaced, she hated drunks so much it made her sick. Molly sighed. "Yes, she is, I am too." she pulled Runa onto a bed. "Now stay here while I get you some water." she left to do so. Lynx watched Runa closely.

Nykila's eyes narrowed further. "Don't tell me not to get mad, it pisses me off because I know you're about to say something bad. Help you with what?" she sounded as irritated as she felt, her mood darkening.
((Sorry for not replying to the pm.... I don't have anything right now.. >>;; ))

Michael chuckled and shook his head. "Looks like it..." He responded sarcastically as he looked down at himself. He dusted himself off, it coming off in giant poofs of dirt. It never seemed like he was "clean".

Persephone smiled and nodded. Although it sounded like he was trying to get her to go to his room for something else. She giggled to herself and looked around. "Yeah? You think so? I've never been one for music...." She shrugged feeling indifferent about it.

Runa hiccuped and watched Molly walk away. She then locked eyes with Lynx and stuck her tongue out at her. Her tongue turned into a snake's tongue and slithered between her lips periodically. "Thissssss Ssssssuckssssss" She hissed looking down at her mouth. She laughed at the way she sounded and fell back onto the bed.

"Then stop acting like I lied to you or something!" Andrew was getting irrated now too. He frowned stepping back from her slightly. "Angel stuff..." He replied raising a brow at her. "Things like loosing my wings, and what happens after it. Things that wouldn't benefit you or hurt you. It's not like I'm sneaking around with Francis..." He had an incredulous look on his face.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((Lol, no worries ))

Constantine chuckled and looked at Michael, then raised an eyebrow. "You are rather dirty, why is that?" he asked. Some of the dirt got on him and he brushed himself off, taking a step back so it wouldn't happen again.

"Trust me, I'll have some music you'll like. I'll play every CD until we find something you like. We can do that later, though." Aiden led her outside and sat down in the grass and looked up at her with a smile.

Lynx looked freaked out about the tongue thing but didn't comment. Molly came back and made, not very gently, Runa drink the water. "Now, tell me what you drank." she said, setting the cup down.

"I'm not acting like you lied to me!" Her voice rose slightly. "You can always talk to me about that stuff too you know. Just because I'm not an angel," she said the word like it was a dirty word. "Doesn't mean I don't know about those things. I've been in situations like this before, if you don't remember." she glared at him. "Stop acting like I'm the jealous girlfriend and wipe that dumb look off of your face." she snapped.

Andrew dropped his arms from around Nykila and frowned deeply. "I have been talking to you about these things. I haven't not told you anything. I don't see why you are getting so angry about this. I've never acted like just because you're a demon that you won't understand. You just came at me like I was hiding something because of what Francis said!" He threw his hand at Francis and his shoulders dropped. "Yeah, I remember. Dominic the little ex-boyfriend who is still in love with you. How could I forget after he broke my nose because of that..."

"It does seem that way...." Michael murmured and shrugged giving up on the endeavor. "Being an earth demon.....sort of grows on you. Always with the dirt sticking on you and my clothes always look dusty.."

Runa blinked and flailed her arms. They turned into giant duck wings and she blinked hiccuping. "Uhm...booozzeee....." She giggled looking at Lynx. "A lot of it....." She grinned tilting her head. She probably looking like an insane cross breed of an elephant, and bird.

Persephone smiled and sat down next to Aiden. "Alright..." She shifted slightly and then looked at Aiden. "You're an angel right?" She asked tilting her head slightly as she waited for his answer.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nykila looked like she wanted to hit him, that was because she did. She knew she was being over dramatic but she didn't care. "Bullshit, there's things you're hiding from me." she rolled her eyes at what he said about Dominic. "You're so whiny, oh my God." she looked at him. "When the hell did he break your nose?"

Constantine smiled at him. "I'm sorry. Controlling an element sounds exhilarating though, I wish I could do it. It would be much better than what I can do now."

"What kind of booze? I can make you something to take the alcohol out of you but I need to know what it is." Molly looked down at her, apathetically.

Aiden nodded. "Both of my parents are, as are my siblings. Why do you ask?" he tilted his head.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"A few hours before I told you I broke it," Francis told Nykila. "As for what's being hidden, I might as well tell you any ways."
"That's a wise decision. They're break up shouldn't be because of you," Phearia said from behind them.
Francis sighed. "The angels gave me these pills after they cut off my wings."
Phearia shook a little pill bottle in her hand. "They have demon poison in them. Makes angels go crazy. Whether they have wings or not."
"Any ways. There was a note Phearia put in my file about how when I'm on them I can't remember anything and I become all Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde ish. So because Andrew owed me one for not telling you it was your ex who broke your nose, I asked him to watch me while I was on them. I was pretty much a ginormous a*****e who tried to attack everyone so I owe him now." He shrugged.
"And he's getting withdrawal symptoms because they're addictive. I've already looked through the chemical properties and it's why he's being a d**k right now. So I apologize for Francis' behavior."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nykila listened to Francis and Phearia, her eyes still narrowed and still looking thoroughly put out. She crossed her arms over chest. "Pills? Dominic never said he had to take pills."
Jerome poked his head into the group. "He has them, I've seen him take them. Haven't you noticed he gets all bad tempered? He's on his medication. Any who." he went back to his food.
Nykila looked annoyed still, like she didn't want to believe it and instead stay mad at Andrew. After a moment she sighed, looking away from them. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry."

Devoted Phantom

Jane grinned at Lyrica "Why thank you.." she smirked at her husband,then she slowly started to walk towards him.
William kept hiding behind Dominic, he patted Dominic's shoulder "Don't listen to those guys, dude, you're best role model I've seen in a while." Will kept looking at his wife as she closer.
Jane placed her hands on her waist, "oh... There's the little boy who doesn't like me..." she smirked at Dominic "what if I use both of their bodies?" she asked Lyrica with a grin.

Milo kept playing "I guess if you count voice as an instrument, I'd put it in first place, then both piano and violin as the second most romantic insrument, and at the end traditional guitar..." Milo kindly smiled obviously enjoying what he was doing.

((going on a trip of 16 hours.. In car... I'll probably not answer tonight 'cuz it will be supah dupah late and I've school on this monday T^T which means I won't get much of time during these next 2 months.))

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
- Moon -

"For when you are ready to see the light, grasp my hand...I shall forever be waiting here for you."

User Image

Moon noticed that the two teachers had vanished from the room. She takes this opportunity to run out of that classroom and then towards the girls dorms. After a few minutes of running she slows down to walk. I don't ever want to go into that classroom ever again... She thought to herself. As she reaches the dorms she looks at her key for the number of her room and proceeds towards it. That room was scary....I guess there is always going to be something bad about schools....but I can't complain....

"Sometimes...I find myself wondering..."

"Where did the time go?"

User Image
User Image

"I watch as the world passes by..."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Euphemia casually walks into the school that she was hired into as a counselor. "Whisper Hollow Academy, this is a rather nice place." She takes a look around and walks down the hallways to see what this place looked like. Mostly why she looked around was to get the gist of where everything was and if there was some other staff member that could help her, she would ask where she was to be or where her office was to be.

User Image
"I observe...and I ponder...just as a wolf would do..."

OOC: N/A

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jerome jumped up and sauntered away from the cafeteria. He walked with his hands in his pockets and his head down as he thought. Without meaning to, he bumped into Moon. He fell over and landed on his butt with a blink. He blinked again and looked up at her. "Hello..."

Lynx backed out of the room, Runa was freaking her out. She walked backwards and put a huge distance between herself and the infirmary. She collided with Euphemia and jumped with a loud meow. She whirled around and laughed weakly. "Oh hi." she scratched her head. "How do you do, stranger?"

"Oh definitely." Lyrica grinned playfully and looked at Dominic, who backed up and into William and caused them to fall over together. Lyrica laughed. "They amuse me, let's do it."

Lily listened to him with a smile, watching him. She reached out and pushed his hair back from his eyes. "So you can see better." she explained. "And you can play easier."

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
- Moon -

"For when you are ready to see the light, grasp my hand...I shall forever be waiting here for you."

User Image

As she passed by the cafeteria she felt someone bump into her. She jumped a bit and apologized profusely. "I...I'm so sorry!" Moon then scooted a bit back and looked at the ground apologetically. She really didn't know what to do at this point of time. I....I touched a guy....I...I didn't mean it....I don't know what to do....I can't help him up...I would be touching him again....

"Sometimes...I find myself wondering..."

"Where did the time go?"

User Image
User Image

"I watch as the world passes by..."

Euphemia walked near the infirmary when a woman collided with her and then said hello. "I'm sorry." She said with a calm and soothing voice. As this woman said hello and asked Euphemia how she was doing she replied with a smile on her face. "Hello, I was hired in as a counselor and I was wondering where I am supposed to be. Hopefully I am not a burden."

User Image
"I observe...and I ponder...just as a wolf would do..."

OOC: I shall name this collision day. xD Nice Jezaiah. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items