Black = Emiko Taylors
Dark Red = Arucard
Green = Lylith St. Crow
Blue = Sergeij St. Crow
Light Pink = Mary Ann Jenkins
Red = Anya Greyson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emiko smiled widely. "I'm a new student!" she looked at the boy. "Hello."

Arucard followed Emiko carefully staying exactly five feet behind her, just like a second shadow.

Lylith walked down the hallway. "Why hello Lynx." she said, her voice like the whispering wind. Her wings were folded against her back, legs two snake tails, and her white hair the only thing covering her breasts.

Sergeij followed his wife, his cloak swirling around his ankles. "Love, do change your form. We have new students here."

Lylith sighed gently and terrifyingly, her tails turning into legs, wings melting away, and a misty dress appeared on her body. "I do apologize children. As I said, hello Lynx. It appears it did not take you too long to become covered in your specialty." her lips curled into a smile.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lynx grinned. "Of course it didn't. I was doing Extreme Painting."
Nykila blinked. "What's that?"
"You'll find out." she winked.
Aiden was looking around. "This place is weird and you're hot." he looked at Nykila
Molly pinched his ear. "Don't be creepy to the new students."
Colors For Each Character

Black = Emiko Taylors
Dark Red = Arucard
Green = Lylith St. Crow
Blue = Sergeij St. Crow
Red = Anya Greyson

Lylith looked at Lynx. "Extreme painting eh? I was just swimming when I head some new creature entered. I had no idea school was beginning today, so I came up to see who had arrived."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"It looks like we got a lot of new things this year. People, classes, etc. And the headmaster asked me to paint some murals around the place." she shrugged again. "And hopefully this year won't end like last year."
Constantine grimaced. "That was absolutely dreadful."

Bashful Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
ℛyuu

User Image
A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Ryuu sat at his desk in his room, which was next to the history room. He ignored the voices until now thinking it was just students looking around. Ryuu sighed and took off his glasses before stepping out of his room.
"What do we have here? A party and no one invited me? How mean!" He said walking toward the group of students and teachers. Ryuu glanced at everyone and smiled at the new, female, students.
"Why hello my adorable little panda." He said carefully grabbing Emiko's hand and kissing it as he stared into her eyes.

It was a perfect act.

[[OOC: Since everyone is gathering]]
Colors For Each Character

Black = Emiko Taylors
Dark Red = Arucard
Green = Lylith St. Crow
Blue = Sergeij St. Crow
Red = Anya Greyson

"EEEEP!" Emiko squealed.

Arucard stared.

"Why hello Ryuu." Sergeij said.

Lylith looked at Ryuu. "Took you a while to come out of your office. Usually you're the first."
User Image Sia glanced up at Lylith then bushed and covered his eyes until her husband reminded her to be dressed. He rested his chin on his hand still pouting in Constantine's direction unill Ryuu blocked his view "Okay, polls closed. Who had less than thirty seconds for how long it would take Ryuu to start flirting?"

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Already hitting on students I see." Lynx tilted her head. She looked at Sia. "And I did."
Nykila blinked. "Wow...you are a very flirtatious teacher."

Bashful Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
ℛyuu

User Image
A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world.

Ryuu chuckled as he let the girls hand go. "I couldn't help it she is beautiful." He said with a smile. "I am a man after all." He said with another shrug. Ryuu then glanced at Nykila and his smile grew. "You are also a diamond." He said taking her hand and kissing it as well. "School will be fun with such beauties." He said as his smile grew.
"Hello Sergeij. Lovely to see you and Lylith." He said smiling turning to the two. "Now Lylith I am a grown man and I have responsibilities! I don't spend all my time thinking about women. I was setting up my planer for school." He said acting serious for a moment before his smile spread across his face once more.

It was a perfect act.

[[OOC: Edited, opps! >.<]]
User Image He grumbled and dug a pound coin out of his pocket flipping it up to her. "I really should have thought less of the bugger." He stood up and folded his arms over Lynx's shoulder "Do you think Constantine is worth the trouble. I don't want to piss where I eat or anything but... you know." Sia sounded about as noncommittal as anyone could sound about anything.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nykila turned pink. "Aren't there boundaries between the students and the teachers in a romantic sense?" she squeaked on the second to last word
Lynx grinned and caught the money. "I say if you don't have Constantine by the end if this year, he's a lost cause. You might have to compete with some of the pretty boy students."
User ImageSai laughed "I fend off those pretty boy students every year." He bristled at what Ryuu said, his feathers going on end "Oi! Ryuu, don't lump the rest of your gender in with your lot. I'm a man too and I manage to keep it in my pants!" He sighed and settled down a little, moving behind Lynx a little more... using her as a meat shield for if Ryuu decided to throw something at him. "At least the female students can see he doesn't treat any girl differently... do you think he actually falls in love with them or he's just trying to play them?"

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"He's only using them, playing with them. Of course, one day he might actually fall in love with one of them. And he won't be able to have her." she tilted her head the other way. "And I'm a bad shield. If something flew at us I would turn into a kitty and scamper off."

Bashful Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
ℛyuu

User Image

Ryuu glared at Sai. "I've never once slept with one of my students! So I do just fine keeping it in my pants." He said in a very matter of fact manner. He had nothing to say for the last question. It was true he never had any intention of committing to the girls he flirted with. Mostly because he knew that they wouldn't take him seriously. He stared at Lynx as she spoke. "Now why wouldn't I be able to have her?" He asked with a smirk regaining his joking manner.

It was a perfect act.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Because she will find you repulsive for your flirtatious ways and teachers aren't supposed to be romantic with students. And don't believe that no girl could find you repulsive, I can tell Nykila does now."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff