Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

He smiled at Nykila thinking that he didn't told her half of the problem. "well I like to take care of my plants and reading books...Humm..friends... I've Jake, and probably Sam. About the others persons I don't really know them..."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She nodded. "One of many. I have two that go here and my husband's a teacher as well." She walked up a flight of stairs. "That one was Lucian, the other is Aiden."

Nykila shrugged. "We can be friends. Either that or Dani will probably try getting us together."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hawk hopped into Milo's lap and looked at him.

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LeGrenon raised his brows with the slightest thought of family. His "wife" never even enticed him into starting such events in his married life. Her alone was enough trouble he thought.
"Are there many children in the Academy?", he asked as he groomed his sleeves. "Really young children, if you know what I mean..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.”
-Oscar Wilde

Devoted Phantom

Milo smiled at Nykila "Yeah, why not?" Then he felt Hawk hopping into his lap "I'm sorry, I forgot to mention you didn't I?" he petted Hawk's head while smiling.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She looked at him. "There's not too many kids and the youngest is Dani, she's thirteen. And no, I do not know what you mean." she went down a hallway

Nykila laid back. "So Jake and Dani were you're first friends ever? Guess that means you never had a girlfriend?"

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"Please do forget what I said." He said as he sank his hands in his pockets.
"I don't wish to be rude but, what exactly do you expect of me?"

“A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.”
-Oscar Wilde

Devoted Phantom

Milo put his hand on the back of his head while looking away "yeah...weird isn't it?"

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I have a good memory so I'm not likely to. Being alive for as long as I have has the benefits of long lasting memory. And I only expect you to talk to the students, get through to them and male sure none of them are about to go on a rampage or a massacre."

Nykila studied him. "A little bit. Haven't you ever wanted one? Most guys date as many girls as possible."

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Looking around him as they walked, he poke out his lips and shrugged. "That's what I do. Saving the world and themselves."

-Oscar Wilde

Devoted Phantom

Milo put a sad smile on his face "I wasn't because I didn't want to, it was more likely because I couldn't" he sighed "People feared being around me, even talking to me was dangerous in their tiny minds..."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Good, then you'll be fine. The students are out of classes right now so feel free to roam and meet them. We're also having a dance tomorrow and because you're a part of our staff, you're invited. It's a 'warm themed masquearade'." she shrugged and stopped in front of a room. "This is your office." she handed him a key.

Nykila sighed. "I know that feeling, I had it my whole life. It didn't stop me from dating though." she tilted her head. "So the dance will be your first date?"

Devoted Phantom

Milo glanced at Dani "yeah it will..." then he looked at Nykila "what about you? Tell me thing about yourself."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
August ran into Molly, then took a few steps back and blinked. "Well, you were squishy so I'm assuming you are not a wall. Sorry for running into you."

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"A masquerade, huh? Sounds delightful. Nothing like running away from your skin to feel at ease for a while. Thank you, I'll be there. "
Taking the key, Fabrizzio unlocked his office and smiled, whistling.
"Not bad! I'll take care of things from here, madam! Thank you for your patience!"

-Oscar Wilde

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces