Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Streaker

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

── OWNER. SLEEPYISHXX ── MODS. LUNA LESKAXX ── INSPIRATION. OLD CHARACTER'S BIOXX ── CODING&GFX. LUNA LESKA

User Image
                                  Hello & Welcome to WHEN THE DAY MET THE NIGHT, the place where wishes aren't so impossible to make come true and stars aren't so hard to catch. A place where even the sun can love the moon and the heavens can love the earth. Join us as we make a wish...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Streaker

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Many eons ago, when stars shone brightly across the horizon, there lived a Goddess who ruled over the night: the time when the moon would appear and the sun would vanish; the time when all would be at rest and everything would be still. Every night, when she awakes, the Goddess would sit in the sky and weave the stars together, urging them to shine brighter so that the humans who were at unrest would feel hope and rest again, for she cared about them . . . . and even though she wished to do more, she knew that she could not. For this Goddess did have the power to grant the wishes that humans kept within their hearts. Her father, though, would not allow her to use that power, for that man never cared for puny creatures unlike his daughter, who loved them and kept them close to her heart with each and every passing night. She was a young and kind Goddess who cared for everything dearly; her brothers and sisters that she weaved in the sky, the ones that were to take over in the day, and the little humans who she gave light to. She was beautiful, and because of that beauty, her father married her to the God of Day, so that now, the Night and Day would live together in peace and harmony.

Both the God of Day and the Goddess of Night bore twelve children overall after their marriage; but with the tidings of joy came the tidings of problems, for the children were separated into twelve different constellations. Knowing none of each others existence, they spent their lives alone in the sky. It was very difficult for the Goddess of night and the God of day to care for their children, since during the day the Goddess would rest and work at night, and during the night the God would rest and work during the day.

None of the star children were happy, being abandoned in the darkness of the night's sky. This was something the Goddess quickly took notice of. Wanting only the best for her children, she sent the twelve stars to Earth, the one place she cared for most. While on Earth, they would stay in a special school the goddess had created. This school would provide the perfect arrangement for each star child to find someone to bring back into the sky with them, so that they may no longer be alone. These humans that were lucky enough to be chosen to attend the school would be given each one wish to make from the goddess once they are welcomed into the sky, as a thank you for giving her children happiness.

For their trip to Earth, each of the twelve children were given their own personalities from their constellation, abilities, and appearances, to make sure that they were all unique. The Goddess gave them these special traits in hopes that the six would find each other while on Earth and come together. Until the day that they return to the sky, the God of Day and the Goddess of Night would both be able to see their children together on earth, and they too would be able to look up and see their parents.

Bashful Streaker

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

V Stellae Academy, otherwise known as Academy of Stars, was created by none other then the Goddess of the Night herself. For her children, the Goddess created this school as a safe haven on Earth, where she and her husband, the God of Day, would be able to watch over them all. The school has only been around for mere months and is unknown to everyone on Earth, due to a spell put under it that only allows those chosen to see it. After observing them from above, the Goddess picks the humans she would like to attend and sends them a letter of acceptance. If they choose to accept, they are brought to the Academy and told that at the end of the year their one true wish will come true. Not even the star children knows what this means, but the Goddess has prepared a surprise for these lucky humans.

C L A S S E S
                                              ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫
                                              STARLIGHT, STAR BRIGHT MAY I HAVE A WISH TONIGHT?

MATHEMATICS
                                                      SCIENCE
                                                      GYM
                                                      LITERACY
                                                      SOCIAL STUDIES
                                                      ASTRONOMY
                                                      COOKING
                                                      PHOTOGRAPHY
                                                      DANCE

SCHEDULE

First Period - 8:00am - 8:55am
                                                              Second Period - 9:00am - 10:00 am
                                                              Break - 10:05am - 10:45am
                                                              Third Period - 10:50am - 11:45am
                                                              Fourth Period - 11:50am - 12:45pm
                                                              Lunch - 12:50 - 1:50 pm
                                                              Fifth Period - 1:50pm - 2:40pm
                                                              Sixth Period - 2:45pm - 3:35pm

C L U B S

: ATHLETIC

SWIMMING
                                                  ✰████⋮ captain ◞ NICOLAS
                                                  ✰████⋮ co-captain◞ OPEN
                                                  ✰████⋮ members◞ OPEN

BASKETBALL
                                                  ✰████⋮ captain ◞ OPHELIA
                                                  ✰████⋮ co-captain◞ HAYAI
                                                  ✰████⋮ members◞ MARGITA

NON-ATHLETIC

ART
                                                  ✰████⋮ captain ◞ SHELBY
                                                  ✰████⋮ co-captain◞ YUME
                                                  ✰████⋮ members◞ OLIVER, SOPHIA, BRIDGETTE

MUSIC
                                                  ✰████⋮ captain ◞ OPEN
                                                  ✰████⋮ co-captain◞ HARU
                                                  ✰████⋮ members◞ BRIDGETTE, MARGITA

DRAMA
                                                  ✰████⋮ captain ◞ BRIDGETTE
                                                  ✰████⋮ co-captain◞ OPEN
                                                  ✰████⋮ members◞ NICOLAS, SHELBY

GARDENING
                                                  ✰████⋮ captain ◞ TAKEN BY OLIVER
                                                  ✰████⋮ co-captain◞ OPEN
                                                  ✰████⋮ members◞ ALWAYS OPEN

Bashful Streaker

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

G E N E R A L x R U L E S

Follow Gaia's Terms of Service.
                                                  Don't be afraid to come with suggestions for the story or locations.
                                                  Do not post before getting your character accepted, unless it is in the OOC, which is an exception.
                                                  Be nice to each other in OOC.
                                                  I won't object to your characters hating each other's guts, but nothing beyond that.
                                                  I have the right to change the rules as I please.
                                                  Cursing is allowed but let's not use the same word as a verb, noun, adjective and pronoun all in the same sentence.
                                                  As for romance... this role play is mainly romance, BUT when clothes come off lights go off!.

P R O F I L E S

To apply go to the application thread (app). There you will find the reserve coding.
                                                  Once you fill it out post it in the application thread
                                                  and wait for approval from Sleepyish or Luna Leska.
                                                  When you get an approval you may begin your profile.
                                                  Profile codes can be found in the profile thread (pt).
                                                  Zodiac is first page. Human is second page. All profiles will be done in the test forums.
                                                  I want everyone to make their own character post in the test forums and fill out their profile, using the zodiac/human profile skeleton.
                                                  Do not hesitate to ask for help with color coding or just the order of each post.
                                                  Tittle your post WDMN - [ your character's name ].
                                                  Once you have finished your profile, send the link of the post to Sleepyish through PM and I will either approve or ask you to change some things. If you have read the rules, title the PM with which you like better, day or night..

L I T E R A C Y

This is a lazy literate to literate+ role play, meaning that little mistakes
                                                  such as slight spelling or grammatical errors are fine,
                                                  but when there are too many of them you will still get a warning.
                                                  Write in third person and use "..." for speaking but I think we all know how to do that.
                                                  NO text, email, or chat speak. Its very annoying.
                                                  I also expect at LEAST 3 HEALTHY paragraphs no less...
                                                  I don't have a limit on how long it can be, but no less than three paragraphs, and a
                                                  paragraph for those who don't know is fifteen sentences here.
                                                  Fifteen GOOD sentences.
                                                  At least try hitting hitting the 3 paragraphs, a little less isn't that bad but if you
                                                  can't write this much, then you should not consider yourself to be a literate role player..

P O S T I N G

In your post, your character's name, location and picture are required.
                                                  It's just so nice to be able to see who you're talking to.
                                                  But please, only use anime pictures! And don't use a too tiny font or colors that are too bright.
                                                  I can't see them and I don't like having blood shot eyes trying to see them.
                                                  Try to post at least three times a week. More is very much welcomed.
                                                  If you fail to post over a week warning would be sent through pm,
                                                  if you fail to reply within two days then you can say goodbye to this rp.
                                                  I would like this rp to go for a while, so If you know your going to be gone for a while
                                                  PM and let me know, or PM your stuff if possible.
                                                  This is understandable because of school or work.
                                                  ALSO let me know when you quit! DON'T JUST LEAVE OR JUST SEND YOUR
                                                  PROFILE THEN NEVER POST!!! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN.
                                                  If you send me your reserve you have three days to create your profile.
                                                  After that the spot automatically opens again..

C H A R A C T E R S

I would like all of the characters to be original and have their own little quirks and differences.
                                                  It just makes for an all around better rp.
                                                  Yes, the zodiacs should follow the personality traits of their certain zodiac.
                                                  Do some research on your zodiac before sending in his/her profile.
                                                  As for the humans, please no overly sob stories.
                                                  Not every character has to have had a bad background to be interesting.

Devoted Lovergirl

10,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

OLIVERx◞ taken xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiMARGITAx◞ taken xxxxxxxxxxxxxiBRIDGETTEx◞ taken
                                              User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

EVELYNx◞ reserved xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiSHELBYx◞ reserved xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiNICOLASx◞ reserved

HAYAIx◞ reserved xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiYUMEx◞ taken xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiTEAGONx◞ reserved

JONGSEOKx◞ reserved xxxxxxxxxxxifull namex◞ open xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxifull namex◞ open

Devoted Lovergirl

10,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

SOPHIAx◞ taken xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiOPHELIAx◞ taken xxxxxxxxxxiEZRAx◞ reserved

HARUx◞ taken xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiRAYMONDx◞ reserved xxxxxxxxxxxiPENELOPEx◞ taken
                                                  full namex◞ open xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxifull namex◞ open xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxifull namex◞ open

full namex◞ open xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxifull namex◞ open xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxifull namex◞ open

Bashful Streaker

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

B O Y SxxD O R M S

Room 201 - xxx & xxx
                                                  Room 202 - Oliver & Haru
                                                  Room 203 - xxx & xxx
                                                  Room 204 - xxx & xxx
                                                  Room 205 - xxx & xxx
                                                  Room 206 - Nicolas & Shelby

G I R L SxxD O R M S

Room 301 - Bridgette & Margita
                                                  Room 302 - Sophia & Yume
                                                  Room 303 - xxx & xxx
                                                  Room 304 - xxx & xxx
                                                  Room 305 - xxx & xxx
                                                  Room 306 - Ophelia & xxx

Bashful Streaker

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bashful Streaker

7,350 Points