Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Baasu

Baasu sigh knowing Missy had moved on, hated him, and all that fun stuff. He walked with Keya for a moment "No, not friends, but they no need die cause you monster" He point off down a alleyway "Now time fight, Baasu no do what you say, ever. so no ask" He seemed the hope skip and jump into a group of drug dealers. Some would think 'hero', Baasu thought good fight. It didn't upset him they had guns and shot at him. He just moved throw them like a wild animal would. As they hit the ground he smirked with glee. "Too easy, Baasu want harder"

are you talking to me? why are you talking to me?

Dangerous Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Jr. dug his heels in and wouldn't budge. "He's an a** but he's not stupid. He's way to fast for us to chase after him and he destroyed the bike that I took. We can CALL Peter but chasing after him ourselves would be tantamount to suicide." He dug around in his pocket for the one thing he'd been able to use during the whole thing. He'd clicked the 'record' button on his phone. He turned it off and handed it to Missy. "Call him and we'll wait here. We can't get back to the school fast enough to do any good. You need to calm down. You're too far involved in this."

Dangerous Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Keya didn't stop the boy when he attacked the drug dealers. If Bassu hadn't then Keya would have. His hands were shaking slightly just at the smell of it. The smell of the drugs. The smell of the blood. He sucked in a breath and savored that coppery sweetness. He walked up to the carnage and picked up the bags of drugs he opened one and snorted a good amount. His breath was ragged and he was grinning with an eerie edge to it. For good reason too. Not a moment later he walked up to a corpse and grabbed an arm wrenching the lower arm free from the elbow with a wet snap that sent blood spraying. He'd torn it off like it was nothing. As though it wasn't a person. He continued by ripping off a hand and tossing it down before looking to Bassu. "You want a challenge boy? Stop with the small s**t and come with me." he said with an almost manic smile before taking a bite of the sweet human flesh. It was a unique flavor, humans were so complex and delicious.Elves were better, more exotic."Let's see if you can keep up." He started walking again, leaving the grim scene behind him as he tore off another bit of meat.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Baasu
Baasu watch the other were with an odd look on his face, as the meat was throw at him, he stepped away from it. Now that he spent time with humans and had a little better a understanding of life, he didn't like the idea of eating them. "Fine with Baasu" he slowly follow after Keya with an odd feeling in his gut. "what got in bag?" Baasu did not know about drugs, it wasn't something he'd been told about. The reason he had attacked the dealers was because they where there and he was board.

are you talking to me? why are you talking to me?

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
alsome game that moved to new stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash