Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
"Right now I have turned off my emotions so that I may deal with a situation involving Kane in a rational manner. As such I must speak frankly with you." While Aisha's tone was flat and she stated facts she did somehow manage to relay concern. "Wizards lie, Missy. The spells they do always have adverse effects. Whatever he did for you or to you will harm you. I'll not spread the words to anyone. You are one of the few students who knows what we all are. We are here to care for you and all worry for your safety. A wizard puts everyone at risk. The faculty and staff other students and your friends. I've been ordered to remove the spell for your safety as the spell will likely either harm you or those around you. I would rather that not happen Missy. Please, tell me what was done."

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Alara Morningstar
Baasu_Blossom
((How can he know for a fact she his family? Peter and Leila are speaking in another language. Unless you mean he thinks he know for a fact there pack members. Cause he wouldn't of understood Peter calling Leila sister, the world would of been like 'Kan'na'ta.So that doesn't make scene he know they where family)

(He's ASSUMING sister by the defensive manner over her and acting hostile towards him. Seeing how she's been close to getting further with him he obviously wasn't a husband and while someone might have been hostile few would be defensive. I can change it to him assuming same pack though if you'd prefer.)
(ya that how werewolves act toward most pack members. If there low rank then it's in the job description to be all protective. Plus their away from there pack which would make them even more likely to be that way. I prefer he assume they are pack members )

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Father Elwood

Elwood never saw bad in people, only good. So he wasn't the lest bit put off by the manner and ton he was being spoke to. He figured the elf before him was simply unsure of how to speak with him "Yes some call me Father, Father Elwood, and it is done as a sign of respect more then anything else. However if you do not wish to call me either you may call me Elwood" He came next to the man side looking into his face "That would be because I am most likely the only wood elf you've ever seen. My people locked themselves away from the rest of the world a few 100 years ago. Well more like 1000, I was the only one that I know of who chose not to hide away until the world ended." He smiled at the dark elf "An I have always gotten along with all kinds, after all my best friend on this earth is Rudolf, many say if I could be his friend for 2000 years there no one I can't be friends with." He slightly laugh at the idea "I don't quit know if that true, but Red has his moments where I do have to wonder"

God loves all of his children, even the one's that hide in shadows

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Xae'tan Tlacolotl Yaxlana

"You are not the only. There were some when I was young. I believe the last I saw of the Eledhel I was but 79 winters." Xae'tan used a word of his own peoples tongue that meant the 'Elves of light'. He finally looked away from the figure and to Elwood. "It was not long after when the Moredhel (elves of shadow) hid themselves as well using powerful magics. I never fully understood the purpose of doing such, I cannot grasp how one could not wish to see the world change in its many wonders. I was not alone in my choice to leave and wander. While many choose to wait in cibola there are also many like myself who chose to leave. From your words there were even fewer still among our kin, your people. While I visit my home from time to time I have never been one to linger. We are imbued with a curiosity, my people, which is difficult to sate while within the confines of our cities." Standing next to each other physical difference were striking. While both were beautiful men by their own rights they were drastically different. Elwood's pale skin with golden hair and light eyes were fit onto a slight though well formed and slender frame. Xae'tan's hair being a silvery gray beneath the illusion he wore combined with dark skin and dark eyes along with his broad hulking muscular form. They were as different a people as the sun and the moon. "I have watched this world grow and flourish and watched the humans build and destroy and build once more. I have seen much death but as many births. It is difficult, as I am sure you know, to not look at the world in a broad sense. While I am still in my prime by the standards of the long lived I forget that as much as I have changed I have remained the same. While I have known Rudolf for quite some time I cannot call him friend. He knew well enough to call upon me for this venture but that was all." His dark blue eyes met Elwoods light colored ones, almost studying him. "The students speak well of you. They say that if one is troubled that you are one with whom to speak. I am not comfortable with sharing things about myself, however, I find myself at a loss and in need of council. Might I confide in you and inquire as to your opinions?"

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Baasu_Blossom
Alara Morningstar
Baasu_Blossom
((How can he know for a fact she his family? Peter and Leila are speaking in another language. Unless you mean he thinks he know for a fact there pack members. Cause he wouldn't of understood Peter calling Leila sister, the world would of been like 'Kan'na'ta.So that doesn't make scene he know they where family)

(He's ASSUMING sister by the defensive manner over her and acting hostile towards him. Seeing how she's been close to getting further with him he obviously wasn't a husband and while someone might have been hostile few would be defensive. I can change it to him assuming same pack though if you'd prefer.)
(ya that how werewolves act toward most pack members. If there low rank then it's in the job description to be all protective. Plus their away from there pack which would make them even more likely to be that way. I prefer he assume they are pack members )
(edited)

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Father Elwood

Elwood had a good feeling about the man before him. He know the dark elf had not come to him just to talk of the passed. Well maybe know was a strong word, he had a feeling there was more to this then to talk of there people and the passed "Indeed I could not understand why they chose to lock themselves away" His light green eyes showed nothing but kindness "That is good to know, I do want the students to feel safe speaking with me. I also like the teacher and staff to feel that way as well" He smile placing a hand on the dark elf shoulder "That is what I am hear for my friend, fear not not even Rudolf will know what we speak of, this is a safe heaven for every one even you. So speak freely we are alone, my niece has just left to see Kanlone." He motioned for Xae'tan to sit down "Please take your time and if there is anything I can do to make you more comfortable let me know"

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Xae'tan didn't pull away from the contact. For all Elves were subtle they were also straight forward. If they wanted you to know something you were told it was simple as that. There was never a chance one could be in a relationship and not know it. It just didn't happen. Hens Xae'tans confusion over the situation. Through all his experience he'd just been thrust into something totally new to him.

"My thanks. It is comforting to know you'll not share my confidences. While Rudolf already knows the situation it is my preference not to plague him with what to him are likely trivial matters. He has already given his opinion and I wish for others." he said sitting awkwardly in the forward pew. It was too short for him and not for the first time he wished he was a tad smaller. He leaned back and crossed his arms as he thought of how to phrase things.

"I suppose it is best to be frank. I wished to begin the courtship of a young wolf woman here at the school. She is intelligent, kind, gentle, sweet, and simply being around her warms me as the sun. I was drawn as a moth to an open flame and began to grow complacent. I ventured too close without even knowing and now find myself without her light. I am here because in my attempting to keep with the traditions of MY people I have apparently damaged her honor by the traditions of HER people and in the process have put another at risk. I made my initial overture but she spoke only of friendship till I received permission to play court from others of her pack. In my ignorance of her customs I took her words at face value believing us to be no more then friends. She'd not spoken otherwise and had apparently been going through motions traditional to her people. Things I thought of norm, such as sharing meals. I never suspected these things meant more. While I wished for a long term relationship I had also wished to get to know her before the actual relationship began. I have spent many years among the humans and the concept of dating was promising for that purpose.

I do not know how much of my peoples customs and yours overlap. Rudolf has gleaned much from those around him but knows little of mine own people so I shall bore you with details. Within Cibola, my home, the seven cities are hidden from others with powerful magics and it is within these cities my people thrive. Death to a Moredhel is uncommon and birth equally so, it is rare enough that should a woman see fit to bed many men in attempt to bear a child she is free to do so without scrutiny and men are given leeway to do the same. Only the use of force is truly frowned upon. To us the act of a courtship goes both ways but always gives the females advantage. If a woman approaches a man requesting their bed while the man is not required to actually do so it is required that he at least give pretense to prevent slight. It matters not if you are another partner. Many bed others once and return to their lovers especially if their lover is of the same gender. While this was never a practice from which I partook it is far from uncommon and is not truly frowned upon by most.

The current issue began while I was following my directives and setting up a perimeter of shadow traps. I was in trance having stretched my consciousness through the shadows. Without warning I had another sitting upon my lap. She was beauteous to be certain but it was not her which I was interested in. By the standards of the Moredhel I politely refused. I kept my hands off of her, I spoke of belonging to another, I did not reciprocate the advances, and I allowed her to leave unaccompanied. Much as I wished to remove her from my lap I could not be the one to do so, so long as my clothing was in place I had no right to force her off. She gave a parting kiss I did not reciprocate either, many Moredhel do so as a matter of greeting or farewell and so I thought nothing of it.

Leila is now angry with me and refuses to even allow me within her presence as friend much less to allow me to attempt at courting her once again. She claims I have dishonored her and I am finding myself at a loss as to what my actions should be now. While I wish to earn back her attentions desperately I also feel that perhaps this may be for the better for her. She is young. Hardly beyond a youngling by the standards of the long lived. Her heart has not yet known ache the likes of which you and I have certainly felt" He wasn't positive that Elwood would know the pain of loosing a loved one, or several in Xae'tans case, but he was fairly certain that few can live as long as Elwood and He had lived without loosing at least 1, even if it was a friend. "and I am far from sinless. To the contrary I have sampled of practically vice known to man and of several they do not know. Part of me feels that my continued contact would simply tarnish her radiance. Already I have stained that golden heart that drew me to her with a betrayal she sees but I cannot. I would never have harmed her willingly. Contrariwise I would do much to undo what has been done. I am 1000 years old and this one young woman has made me now feel but once again a child uncertain of my own steps." His eyes met Elwoods green ones once more. "What say you Father Elwood?" he said, while he didn't understand the use of the honorific he believed that respect was in order and if that was what gave Elwood that respect so be it. "Have you any insights?"
User Image

Ash remained quiet-what choice did she have?- as Peter talked openly expressing his worries about his girls. It was kinda of cute, from first glance you wouldn't peg him as the type to be openly concerned about anyone. Especially not his students. She'd heard more than a few of her own griping about what a pain gym was for them. Then again those other students weren't one of his girls. She let out a mute snort of amusement as she continued to listen her expression turning serious at the mention of magic. A moment later, her concern was directed elsewhere as a his fangs sank down giving her a brief flash of the dual pair before they retracted making Peter jerk. She frowned slightly in concern and pointed at his mouth in silent inquiry as to what had happened. She looked about in search of a piece of paper to make her question better understood.

She'd finally scrounged up some paper and pen when he asked what she was waiting for. She arched one slender brow and held up a finger before she wrote down her question and held it up to show him. 'What happened? What's not supposed to happen?' Once she was sure he'd seen her question she stooped slightly picking up his bloody clothes and breezing by to see if she could possibly salvage them.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Father Elwood

Elwood listened to the first bit while giving some tiny bit of confute. "I see, it is always hard to bring two very different peoples ways along without stepping on some toes. All one can do is try to remember they are not among there own and there for their ways do not apply" He had lived on a ship with vampires, trolls, witches, and elf's he had learned very quickly how fast misunderstanding could happen among the crew. "I understand that, many young wood elf's including myself spend the first few 100 years of are lives bedding many. It is only when we have more control of are feeling and meet the right one we stop looking. I meet my love at 120, never loved another. I don't know how it is for dark elf's, but perhaps it is not very different at all." Elwood was more weathered then he looked, he was the general of his people army, a prince with the world on his shoulders, a husband and father, a healer and more. He lost his wife and son which almost drive him to kill himself, He lost his people shortly after that when he chose not to hide and he decided he could not be a killer or man of war any longer. "By any chase did you ask the young woman to remove herself from you polity? That could not of been betraying your people and it would not of been disrespectful either. You would not of been removing her, she would of removed herself. " He could tell by the look he got that had not even crossed the man mind "I see, well my friend I lived long enough to know any woman even with a slight flirtation with a male person would be insulted you did not ask another to please remove herself from you" He though about it for awhile before he wave Xae'tan to follow him. Hide from the rest of the school was a wooded garden that screamed of home. "First you give her space and then I believe it is custom to go to the highest ranking member of her pack with a gift of food" He made a apple tree grow "You best make sure it is a fresh kill and one the werewolf in question would like. You then beg to prove yourself to him or her as a honorable man. If your lucky he will ask a favor which means he giving you a chase, if not he attack you." The wood elf pulled the apple from the tree handing it to the man before him "There are deer not far outside the city limits, they like wild apples" He gave a wink turning in to his little garden "Can I help you any farther my friend?"

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Peter Newkirk the vampire assassin

Peter picked up every single sound she made, as his fang grow and retract as if some kind of loop. He look at the paper, he looked up at Ash "Nothing you need worry about" He place the paper back down, he wasn't going to let her know. He pull the cloths from her and toss them back on the floor "You must be ill, you were really planning on cleaning my knickers." He put his hand to her head "No favor, doesn't smell of magic...Perhaps you hit your head" At that moment his eyes change yellow and his teeth came for so fast they cut into his lower lip, only to remain there. He slightly grow at them, his finger coming up to try and push them back by force. He frown when they refuse to return "Damn....I need blood"

You brake the law, I brake you

User Image
User Image

Ash glared at Peter as he stopped her from doing what he'd asked, no more like what she'd promised. She'd asked him to let her take care of him and she'd meant it. He didn't have to believe her, but the least he could do was take it seriously and quit making jokes about it. She glared up at him in mild annoyance standing still as he ran through yet another cheek trying to figure out just what she was up to.

She watched in silent curiosity as his teeth descended once again, this time refusing to retract. When he claimed to need blood she hesitated slightly before picking up the paper and writing down another question. "What kind and how much?' He needed blood, badly it seemed if his fangs weren't willing to retract....What if his source had ran out? Didn't vampires have blood donors scattered here and there? Some did but Peter wasn't a vampire, he was the were-vamp. He was different..She hesitated a moment before offering something she'd never though she'd do. 'I could..give you some of mine?' she frowned as she held up the note and watched his face for a reaction.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Peter Newkirk the vampire assassin

Peter could tell Ash was annoyed with him, but he was still not willing to believe or trust her. She hadn't wanted anything to do with him, when he was just a vampire. Now that she know he was the grate and powerful werevamp she seem to care a grate deal. He was getting annoyed as another note was shoved at him. "Why what do you think your going to do?" He slightly growl it wasn't her, it was the whole talk about blood, no one spoke of it with him and HE did not speak of it with others. When she wrote her next thing disgust, horror, anger, and hurt cross his face rather quickly "Don't ever do that again, NEVER" He shove the note at her "I would never drink the blood of one of my own, it is disgraceful, the shame.....You would not tell your own pack to eat you because they where hungry!" He step away seemingly pushing his angry aside and calming down "I don't want you anywhere near my feeding habits, do my wash, sleep with me, watch tv, and what not, but don't even ask me about my feeding needs" He turn back to her less upset "There very private and personal, I don't talk about them with anyone, not even my own pack. You didn't know so I am sorry for snapping"

The look she gave him, made him feel the need to slightly explain "I must feed from the living, drinking dead blood make me ill. An being part wolf it can get rather violent, lots of suffering. The bag blood works mind you, but did doesn't last very long. It not the same, alright now don't ever ask about it again" He strip down to his birthday suit making his way to the shower. "The wash is in the basket"
You brake the law, I brake you

User Image

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

"The Moredhel continue until they themselves see fit. Some for a hundred others for many hundreds of years." Xae'tan clarified listening carefully to Elwoods words. "I have had many loves and they have each died or left in turn even more lovers. We love as long as we may. If one is lucky they love one of the long lived races..." He had not been so lucky. He'd fallen in love with a handful of humans through the years, they never lasted long and he ended up watching them die. That was why he'd gotten more careful about who he slept with. At the inquiry about if he asked her to leave he stared at Elwood for a moment. He'd never even considered that an option. Not because he'd truly wanted her to linger or anything he just didn't think of it. She'd slowed his brain down, or something. He stood and followed Elwood outside. The plants were lovely, no where near what he was used to but lovely nonetheless, he assumed that they were those plants that brought Elwood comfort. He took the apple. His eyes narrowed as he looked at it. "Very well." He said with a resolute nod. "Yes. Who would count as the highest member of her pack at the moment?" He didn't want to make some other slight by taking the deer to the wrong person. He paused and thought about something. He didn't want to smooth things over simply to cause another problem. "Also, on the matter of Pelts and bones. The Moredhel warriors wear them as a mixture of trophy and to honor a fallen enemy. So long as it is not wolf they should not take offence correct?"

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Father Elwood

Elwood though for a moment "I am afraid I do not know, who is the head. I would assume it be Kanlone, but with Peter being the werevamp and knowing them I could be wrong in my thinking. The best way to know is to see which one comes to aid the other. If Kanlone is in a disagreement and Peter comes as back up then Peter is the leader....but that could take awhile" Elwood started making some wild flowers from the rain foster grow, some Xae'tan would know from his own home land. "I suppose another way would be to watch them, who ever they look up to for answers, or follow is the high ranking member." It had been awhile scene he had been with werewolves. He did however know very well "Werewolve tend to ran naked in the wild, they only ware clothing in human forum. They use the plaits as bedding, rugs, pillows, and such, as for the bone I can only say they eat them. So if you are wearing those things they would be alright with it, but they maybe more honored if you hunted in the buff....Of course that all depends on which werewolf your trying to win favor with. If it Peter I'd wear some cloths" Elwood had already been informed of the deal Rudolf made with Peter and all it's in and outs. That was just the way the friendship was, they hardy ever didn't let the other know what was going on. The only time Elwood didn't was when someone came to him in private. "You know there one other thing you could do that would make the werewolves and Peter more open to you. You could also get the chase to see who the leader is, and you'd know how to honor that person" He smiled turning to look at Xae'tan "Invite them on a hunt, werewolves do love the hunt"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces