Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Daemon was a little surprised by being woken up with kissing but he certainly wasn't displeased as he pulled Rin into his arms and reciprocated. He stayed silent as she lead him into the bathroom. He'd smiled so very brightly as he realized what she had in mind. Daemon proved to be a gentle attentive lover and oh he loved her. He wanted so very much more then her body. He wanted nothing and no one else but Rin. By the time they were done Daemon lay with her, licking a fresh bite and holding her close. "As long as we're together I'm happy, Rin, I don't ever want to leave your side." He kissed her and looked into her eyes. "I love you." He smiled and kissed her again, holding her tightly.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Jack was a heavy sleeper when she wasn't upset and that night, in Brady's arms, it was doubly so. She slept like a rock, curled in his arms. When he sat up he just flopped along with the movement, her head ending up in his lap. She wiggled and squirmed at the movement. Her hands snaking up by her head, gently brushing against his belly before just hooking into his waistband. It was obvious she didn't register and from her movements probably thought his pants were a blanket.
User Image

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Kasha awoke as she heard Jazzy stirring. She sat up quickly and moved to the baby's side moving over to her in time to pick her up to keep her from crying. "Shhh, little one" she cooed as she rocked the baby. She smiled lovingly down at the young pup. She rocked Jazzy gently before moving over to where Stormy was cooking. "Do you have anything ready that can be mashed down for her?" she asked, "or raw meat maybe?" she knew Jazzy had already cut her teeth so she should be able to handle some less processed foods if they were cut small enough. She glanced around the room. Looked like Jr. and Kai were still asleep. She paused. "Where're Rin and Daemon?"

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
(Ok you both seem to miss the fact Stormy said I know MISSY NOT that kind of girl, I just saying people talk. Meaning if it looked bad out there, it could damage Missy reputation as a nice girl. Also she just turned 18 on this new day)

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Baasu

Baasu didn't know what was on the girls mind. He wait, then reach out to touch her chin and look deep into her eyes "The running is simply to warm up, the train is after" He took her hand giving a 'let go' before running down the hall at what to him felt like a fast walk. They end up on the other side of the school, when he stop "NOW we train" He turn looking at her "Attack me" The look on Missy face was intrusting. He move behind her, fixing her footing. To fix her arms and hands he had to press his chest to her back. His arms came around her's, moving up her arms to his hands could take hold of her fists "Move as one" He breath in her ear, as he went throw the motions of punches and blocks. Taking in her sent as the repeated the movements "Smother, movie with me not ageist me"

are you talking to me? why are you talking to me?

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Storm Gray

Stormy's looked up "I got bacon and ham, and some eggs....that's all we had" She made the girl a plate and Jazzy one "Don't know, I think they woke before everyone else. Also with Baasu and Missy there just us when I woke up" She sign looking down at the food they had. "We are all going to have to go to the gym today and fight, cause were like down to nothing and we've got no drinks either" She looked over to the now coughing fool on the floor. Stormy had Kasha watch the food. While she go a cold cloth and went to the so called teacher aid. He was a fool, having lived a bad life he should of been able to see that everyone need him to be a leader, to be strong, to keep trying and of course to see that EVERYONE was scared, freaking out. Her too, she was just better at hiding it. She know how to help him "First move to the fire" She helped him to it. "Kia can heal damaged lungs, but if it a cold someone going to need to get into the nurse office for some stuff." Sure she seemed cold, but living on the street, selling drugs, and living in a packed van tented to dol ones scenes of feeling. Someone might think today was the best day of her life as she was now 18. But it wasn't anything to her, just another day. She hadn't told her friends, but about a week ago she tested out of classes and was planning to be a teacher aid in music so she could stick around. The headmaster was cool with it, but here she was with a bunch of teens, and two bitchy grown-ups. Why drop Jr? simple he was now underage for her and a student. She was not about to lose her new job over him.

ya I sold the crack, doesn't mean I did it

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Brady Macintosh

Brady slight jump as Jack land in his lap, he removed her before joining the others and sniffing the air "Smells kind of dirty in here" all the mixed scenes had this over ton of sex, lust, and stiff air. It was a very gross smell in the end "I'll try the nurse office"

Big business run in the family, at lest that what my mom's say

User Image
User Image

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Rin'za

Rin'za smiled back at him kissing his lips, before licking his new mark as well. She giggle lightly "That funny the first time we meet you told me you didn't want or need anyone" She tease, as voices could be heard in the next room. She frown "I love you too, and I wish we could stay here, but we better get dressed before someone walks in on us and see's me naked. After all these are for your eyes only" She wink before getting her things and dressing.

double the trouble, double the fun!

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image One thing would be obvious as Stormy reached him. He was sick. More than the lungs he had a bad fever. He covered his mouth with his shirt coughing into it. He'd been trying so hard to be strong, to do what he could he'd stupidly pushed his own needs to the backburner. Kenny never had a particularly strong immune system but he usually took good enough care of himself that it was hardly noticeable to anyone but him. He usually just took some meds and ignored it. Between the smoke, being outside in the snow in just jeans and a t-shirt, eating only a minimal amount, and the draftly sleeping spot it had taken it's toll. The smoke had damaged his lungs enough for fluid to settle. He was inching his way towards pneumonia. Regardless of Stormy's opinion of him he WAS trying to be a reliable adult. He just didn't have much by way of experience being there for people. He let her help him stand up but that was all he allowed. He just wrapped himself in the blanket some. Shaking his head pushing her gently away, being a little stubborn. "we need" he took a breath "we have tasks to complete. We..." he had to take another one "the group needs water. Today. Can't keep using old water, we need to get food."

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Daemon laughed at the reminder of where they'd started. "If I remember correctly you called me a 'whiney b***h' and a 'whiney self-righteous d**k'." He sighed and kissed her. "You're literally the best thing that ever happened to me. You're my reason to smile and look for a bright side." As she moved from him to get dressed he did the same. He was ready first so he waited while she got dressed. Before they left he pulled her into his arms, giving her a gentle squeeze and nuzzling against her neck while he closed his eyes, just savoring her scent for a moment. "Alright... let's get back out there."

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Storm Gray

Stormy's sighed putting her finger in his face "Yes, we do, but we need you to be healthy to do that and anyone with ears can tell your not. Stop being stubbier, let me help you. Weather you like me or not I know a thing or two about living like this. An the first rule is take care of the sick first before they get everyone else sick or end up dead. Now sit down by the fire and let us help you. Your no help to us like this" She gave off the air of being the boss, because as far as she saw it. She was the only one willing too. Baasu was lost in his own world, most the group were to scared, Kira didn't give a crap, Brady was too scared, she couldn't be sure with the other werewolves and Kenny seemed to be locked in some ******** up lust/emo lost childhood thing she didn't really get. Childhood had sucked a**, she was hoping being an adult be a little better. "Now let's figure out who doing what first. Cause someone with medical knowledge has got to get him fixed up, we'll the rest of us get ******** water and food."

ya I sold the crack, doesn't mean I did it

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Rin'za

Rin'za giggled kissing him "Ya" as they entered the room, they found Stormy telling Kenny to shut up and let her help him. She smiled as it remind her of her and Daemon in away. "Kenny I hate to agree with such a bitchy helping hand, but she is right. Heath comes first, Kasha and Kai can do the nurse office as they know the most about it. Once there done there they can join those who haven't done the gym test. Those of us who have, can do the pool test. An as every one finishes the fight they can movie on to the pool. Makes scenes right?"

double the trouble, double the fun!

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Kenny' coughing continued while he was getting, for lack of a better word, chewed out. He was pale and each coughing spasm left him with very little air. He was feeling foggy and his lungs/back hurt. He gave Stormy a weak psudosmile. "I...I suppose your right." He let her move him over closer to the fire. "I'm sorry." He coughed. "I should have known better then to do that trick without more practice. It was risky but I needed to get us that restroom and I knew that would get the applause I needed." He was still so cold he was shivering even with the blanket and heat of the fire. "You're right of course. You all work on what you can without me and I'll go last. Maybe by the time everyone else" he paused to breath "has gone I'll be better." He doubted it but then he was never around people with healing magic or gotten proper treatment before. "Focus on water first then food. Those are the priorities. Fresh water will help keep us hydrated and clean even without soap. Food...is food." He couldn't think straight, his hand going up to his head. Everything was swimming. "get...get Jack her goggles she'll be able to help then. Get Daemon...get Daemon medicine...can't...can't have him sick too. Jazzy...jazzy needs a cradle...and toys..." His voice faded "can't... be...sick...have... to...helllp....."as he leaned his head against the edge fireplace and passed out. While he was upset he wasn't feeling sorry for himself. He was intent on being of some use even if it killed him, that was the real problem. He honestly didn't care if he himself died so long as those around him were happy and comfortable he was relatively fine.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Kasha had been so busy with Jazzy she didn't even notice what all was going on. She made her way over as Rin and Daemon left the restroom, the pair of them sporting familiar marks. She was about to go on a tirade on Rin but her eyes landed on Kenny as he muttered a bunch of stuff before passing out. "Wow." She shook her head, giving her sister a knowing glare and passed Jazzy to Daemon before she turned her attention to Kenny. "God he's burning up." She leaned forward putting her ear against his chest and listening. "He's got some fluid build up...he must have been feeling bad for more then a day already...stubborn as a mule. What is it with grown men and not knowing when to just call it quits and get some help?"she grumbled before sighing. Standing up she went and soaked a towel in water. "He can't lay down. We have to keep it from settling across his lungs. Better just the bottom part then all of it." she sighed. "Someone's going to have to stay with him, daub his forehead..." she looked at the sleeping jack before walking over and waking her up. "Kenny's sick. You need to take care of him." She then booted Jr. "Rise and shine lazy. I heard there are computer challenges, you need to walk through those who aren't busy with something else."

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Daemon didn't like the look Kasha gave him but he was in his happy place and didn't really give a s**t. He took Jazzy from her and began playing with the toddler. He stared at Kenny. "He's getting pneumonia" he said suddenly while talking baby talk at Jazzy and bouncing her with a smile on his face. "That's why his lungs are crackling. It's actually just bronchitis at the moment, the smoke got into his lungs yes it did. The stupidhead should have slept somewhere warm till his lungs healed up and he got the gunk out." He looked around and smirked. "Hey, I am the king of sick remember?" He paused and thought. "We've got a bit of time before the full moon but he's got a point. If there's any sort of repressive treatment we're going to need it otherwise..." He looked at Rin. She knew what it looked like when the full moon got CLOSE. Skin peeling off, chunks of hair falling out, raw spots of broken skin. It was nasty. "I don't know if there's any Wolvesbane around here..." not the best treatment, not from his side anyway, but he had control during the full moon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff