Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
    Missy blushed brightly as Kenny called her on her story. She didn't have to explain but she didn't feel right lying to Kenny, actually she didn't feel right lying at all. "You're right...Bassu did it. He was showing me something called a train-for and he showed me...He showed me a lot." she murmured. She wasn't going say anything more on it because it wasn't her place to say more. She kept quiet as he spoke quite literally letting her have it and it was fine. She'd asked for it because he really had looked like he'd needed to talk and this proved it. "I'm sorry about your mom....Have you considered that maybe this is a second chance so you can do all of that?" she murmured softly at the mention of a childhood. She couldn't say anything to be an adult. She'd been one for only a short period of time in her own body and Ash's but she'd never anything adult like. In her own body she guessed she was mature enough but being mature wasn't the same as being an adult. She looked down as he spoke once more her gaze searching out and meeting his as he spoke of Jack forgetting him. "Well she isn't going to forget you or what happened. And that's a good thing...She's stronger for it and she's got you as a friend." she pointed out quietly before letting him continue. When he went quiet once more she shook her head in obvious disagreement. "You're not useless or any of those things." she muttered. But if he wasn't those things then what was he? He'd just effortlessly voiced a lot of what she felt now, heck it was how she felt all the time. And yet he'd told her earlier that she helped where she could that she was the calm in the storm...

Missy's train of though was completely derailed at the mention of Kenny's hearing voices. It wasn't that particular fact that bothered her. In their situation it wouldn't be surprising if all of them caved form the stress and started hearing voices..but these voices wanted Kenny to turn Bassu in just so they could get home..."You won't do it." her voice shaking slightly with doubt as she bit her tender lip wincing slightly as her teeth dug into the tender flesh. Now would be a really good time for her to quit biting her lip when she got nervous! Her body language turned stiff as for a short while it sounded like Kenny might actually give in to the voices..and then he shocked her. And made her feel like the worst person because she'd thought he'd do that. He was at an all time low and he needed someone to think the best of him and she was thinking the worst simply because he'd considered the voices offer for all of five seconds....She let out a gusty sigh running her hand through her hair as he continued to speak a little longer. "I'm..sorry. I know that's weak but it's all I've got." she admitted with an apologetic smile. More there had to be something more that she could do. Something to distract him from all of that, to make him feel useful...."Teach me something then. I've heard that you're pretty good at magic tricks. Could you teach me one?"

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Kenny grew silent again, not much caring for the different emotions that had crossed Missy's face. The way she'd seemed to assume he would have given up Bassu hurt but of course, that was the logical choice. He didn't always listen to logic. That was why he had kept his own counsel this long. He looked away from her, blocking his eyes with a fringe of blond hair still dirty with blood and dirt. He was a little surprised when she spoke up, asking for him to teach her magic tricks. "It's not real magic" he admit "there's only one spell I know completely. I can teach you some stuff I guess." He stepped towards her and reached up to seemingly brush his finger through the hair on the side of her face only to 'summon' a flower from her ear. He smiled. "I picked it outside. It's a habit. I've got all sorts of little things like pebbles and such. Nothing really useful or big but... it's always nice to have a little trick up your sleeve right." he gave her a weak little smile, trying to reassure her he wasn't upset."I'll show you a simple trick first. I'll need a strand of hair from the lovely assistant." he plucked a single hair carefully from her head so as to not hurt her."Now, all you have to do is" he took her hands, gently and carefully setting each end of the strand between two fingers of her opposite hands. He carefully hooked the flower on the hair strand "now ever so gently pull them apart. You've got very silky fine hair so it's hard to see and...vuala floating flower" he said with a chuckle not even realizing the compliments he was giving. "Now you can just pluck the flower from the air."
User Image
    Missy's brief assumption had hurt him. He wasn't showing it and why would he? She'd just shown him he couldn't trust her with what he was really thinking. He'd been completely honest with her telling her about the voices and the logic of his choice..But not once had he ever said he was going to turn Bassu in. She'd just assumed and she'd hurt him and he was hurting enough as it was. Who was she to make him hurt even more? She immediately stopped beating herself up as he reached out to seemingly brush her hair out of her face only to pull out a flower instead. Missy's eyes widened in delight a low gasp escaping her parted lips. "Oh my goodness..." she murmured giving him a soft smile. "I can see how it'd be useful..unless you didn't have sleeves on. Then you'd be in a bit of a bind." she quipped lightly knowing he wasn't being serious. At the sight of his weak smile she winced all delight over his simple sleight of hand gone now. "I'm sorry-" she blurted only to be cut off as he spoke up once more to continue onwards with his lesson. She flushed slightly as he called her lovely and shook her head to show she disagreed. She wasn't lovely, she was..average and she knew it. And yet knowing that didn't keep a blush from coating her cheeks and her heart kicking up just the slightest bit as a part of her mind cheered:'He thinks I'm lovely!' Her breathed hitched slightly as his hands brushed against hers as he continued to demonstrate his trick. What was going on with her? First she'd gotten all breathless and lightheaded with Bassu and now..now it was happening again with Kenny. Was something wrong with her? Her cheeks turned a brighter rosier shade of red as Kenny complimented her hair while showing her the last remaining steps of the trick. After the trick was over Missy met his gaze giving him a sincere smile still trying to think of someway to make up for her lack of confidence in him...Only to have her brain short circuit as she peered into his sky blue eyes. No not sky blue, they were lighter than that..Like the type of blue people used to describe ice or cold water. Or those days where the sky had a bit of white mixed in instead of that deep sky blue."You're got really pretty eyes." she whispered her voice having a dream like quality to it before she seemed to come to her senses realizing what she'd said. How many more times was she going to open her mouth and blurt out something without thinking?! She shifted awkwardly reaching out to pluck the flower form the air and staring down at it's vibrant petals as if hoping the plant would discover a voice of its own to save her from her epic awkward downfall.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Kenny had been so focused he had honestly not realized he'd said things aloud, much less the implications. He beamed at her realizing she liked his little trick. He was never one to brood over things. He'd think about them surely, try to logic his way through them but he never really lingered on them. He didn't really allow himself to get depressed but that was mostly due to the fact that he could never afford it. Giving in to despair was a luxury he couldn't afford, none of them could. He smiled a light smile feeling rather childish in this game and not really caring. That is until his eyes met hers and his heart just seemed to skip. She was pretty. Truly very pretty and had the most incredible eyes...He felt awful warm when she complimented him on his own eyes and he was fairly certain his face caught fire as he blushed. People didn't normally compliment him. What was he supposed to say. "th...thank you. You're pretty too..." he muttered feeling shy and flustered until his words registered in his brain then it was instant panic mode. 'oh god! What did I just say!?' "I mean you're eyes, you're eyes are beautiful!" nooo "nice! I mean their nice!!!" He groaned and covered his face stepping a step away and trying in vain to merge with the wall. "Oh god what'm I saying!?...that's it....I'm going to a special level of hell." course he was red as a tomato and probably looked very young and embarrassed just then. (edited)

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Storm Gray

Stormy's got up walking to the door to the closet, she knock then enter "Hay Missy, hon. As a friend I telling you hiding in here with two different guys on the same night and one being a TEACHER aid. Does not look good hon" She didn't think Missy was doing anything, but then when one is trying to change who they use to be you never know "I think you should like go eat and hit the shack" She gave Kenny a weak smile "An you should make sure to not be alone with us cute young girls unless it Kira cause she not young. I mean if we ever get out of here your lives could like end or you could piss off the headmaster, which Kira told me is why she now a teenager. God only knows what would happen to you two" She took her friends hand "Cute or not, I not going to let you be turned into a mouse or something nuts" she then tug her friend from the room handing her a plat of food. She was a slut, Missy was not and she wasn't going to let her friend turn into one either.

ya I sold the crack, doesn't mean I did it

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Kenny, thankfully, was up against the wall when Stormy came in. Using that opprotunity to change the track his mind was going... or maybe it wasn't his mind. He didn't know. "We're just talking Stormy." He said before he looked at her through the bangs of his still soot dirty blond hair when she started insinuating things like he was some sort of predator. "First of all we weren't doing anything and I wasn't intending on doing anything regardless. I just somehow managed to shove my foot in my mouth. Second, I'm pretty sure my a** is grass anyway because of this whole situation. Third, AID is the opporative word here. I'm not a teacher. Even if I was supposed to be I never signed any paperwork or taught any classes. I'm not technically even an aid yet. I was supposed to do all of that tomorrow. Right now I'm really just a visitor and Jacks bodyguard. I'm not after anyone especially not Kira. She's nice and all but no. Lastly, I don't think I AM going to get out of here and it's not really any of your business who I talk to." That was part of what had him a bit upset. Those voices made him realize he was probably going to end up dead protecting Bassu from the bastards who put them there, possibly at Bassu's hands. Ok, so he was a little bitter with Stormy for pressuring him into what happened in that very closet. He truly HADN'T wanted to do anything with her. He was getting very tired and irritable too. He was still having some trouble breathing and it hurt on top of the bruises. He especially was growing tired of people assuming the worst of him. He looked at Missy but turned and walked right past Missy and Stormy both, back to his cold little corner.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Storm Gray

Stormy's rolled her eyes "I know you weren't Missy not that kind of girl, but you have to realize how it might look bad to those who don't know either of you" She hated it when people listed things off in numbers like it mattered "Paper work or not, you got the job, which means your a teacher aid. You can say that all you like, but when you where intrudes to me it was this is Kenny my new teacher aid. So your a teacher aid end of story." She then poked him in the chest "I don't care about your love life, I can about my friend getting a rep for slut-ing around. I know she not, but people talk. An unlike you I don't give up hope just cause it looks ******** hopeless. I mean come on I lived in a broken down van with 8 other kids male and female changing in front of each other and so much more. I didn't give up then and I won't now. I suggest instead of getting pissy with me, you find some reason to hope. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and be are damn adult person we can talk to and get hope from. Cause right now your acting worse then Baasu in the doom and gloom ways." She looked him dead in the eye "Act your age, grow up, and be all supportive of the scared kids." She nods to Jack, Rin, and Kasha "They need someone to tell them it will be ok, weather it is true or not. Body size or not your the grown up here act like it." She sigh as her hand slid down her side "As for tomorrow I'll be 18 witch makes me a grown up type person too. If you can't be a man tomorrow I guess I will, cause we all know Kira not going to do it.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Kenny didn't even grace her with an answer before he left. From what he gathered she'd been eavesdropping. She didn't know what was going on but she sure as hell was judging. He had enough. He'd heard her words but thing was she assumed he'd given up. Of course he hadn't but like everyone else she assumed the worst. He would have just powered through and not said a damned thing but Missy asked and he wasn't going to lie to her. One moment of weakness where he thought maybe he could confide in someone too and sure enough it blew up in his face like everything else seemed to. He intended to get everyone home. He just didn't have expectations of himself being one of them. He was ok with that, after all it was part of the job for a bodyguard. In truth he didn't even know what a teachers aid was much less what he was supposed to do. He'd been assigned to that art teacher but he couldn't draw to save his life. He decided that he'd try to get Jack to go back to being home schooled.

Stormy was saying for him to be the man, to be there for them. Although granted she seemed to forget that most of the others had at least twice as much experience as him even if they were classified as children. Only the 4 humans were his REAL concerns in this but that didn't mean he wasn't trying to be there for everyone. Even Kira, who gave him a bit of the creeps. He shivered and curled up as a draft from the other room hit him. He was really damned cold. He looked out over the sleeping group. His body ached and he was exhausted but like the night before he sat there with his eye wide open.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
(ok new day, for the 3 boys who rolled 10 you had a 'dream' Red was in the office speaking with Baasu. It felt very real, but it had to be a dream. Kei Kenny and Daemon were the 3)

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Baasu
Baasu woke from a light nap, he hadn't slept well all night. He had a vaster with bad news and a request. The young were had to help them, but what he had to do was crazy dangers. Good thing he wasn't worried about himself. He got up to lay next to Missy and nose her a little, waking her "Time for training" He whisper helping her up and leading her into the cold building. bare feet both of them, pj's and hungry. "First we run, if you need to starch do so now" he wait for her to be ready "End of the hall and back" That seemed good for a first timer.

are you talking to me? why are you talking to me?

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Brady Macintosh

Brady had spent the night wrapped up in Jacks arms, He liked feeling the part of the hero. He kept her close to him for as long as he could, before he woke to the sound of someone leaving the room. He sat up noticing Baasu gone and that shy girl. He could worry but he didn't think it was worth it yet.

Big business run in the family, at lest that what my mom's say

User Image
User Image

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Rin'za

Rin'za had woke up early and took the chase to get her love up and into the nice bathroom for some much needed fun. Kissing was the waker upper, but by the end of it she was no longer a virgin and he was no longer wishing to be one with her for the first time. She smiled kissing him softly "I don't ever want to leave this room, this is the moment I've been waiting for"

double the trouble, double the fun!

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Storm Gray

Stormy woke with a long yawn, she looked over to see Kenny, in away she felt bad for him. She know what it was like to have a bad wrap and a hard life. She didn't think the worst of him, which he seemed to think. She just worried about Missy getting a rap she should never get. It was no fun being the slut even when you where one. Cause some men will assume you'll spread for anyone, but that not true. You only do it for the one's you like. Ninphoses spread for everyone. Big differences people didn't seem to get. Being the 'grown up' she didn't feel like. She got up to make breakfast and make sure no one was being dirty. Which might of been happening cause some kids where missing.

User Image
    The next morning Missy was woken up from sleep by the feel of someone nuzzling her. What the heck. She blinked sleepily her eyes opening just enough to take note that the person in question was Bassu before her heavy eyes fell shut again and she shifted accidentally cuddling closer to him before she woke up enough to realize she wasn't supposed to do that. Well she could but it might make people think....Her cheeks flushed and she fought with her blanket silently struggling to untangle herself as Bassu informed her that it was time to start training and helped her up. As they made their way outside Missy kept her head down gently biting her still tender lip as Stormy's words echoed in her head. She wasn't slutting around as the other had put it. She hadn't done anything in the closet with Bassu or Kenny. All she'd done was offer them some comfort which they had both needed. And she was glad that she'd been able to do that, right up until the point when Stormy had entered and started talking. She wasn't an adult yet she still had a few weeks to go but she'd never been the type to make over the top silly decisions. She was an older sibling, she was a good kid or she'd been told. Spending some time in Ash's body hadn't changed that. If anything it merely enforced those attributes of herself so the fact Stormy had seemed to think or even consider she had those intentions..Well it hurt. And it made her angry. Stormy knew her! The people outside that closet knew her well enough to know she'd never do that. And Bassu and Kenny they didn't like her and she didn't like them. Not in that way...At least she didn't think she did....

Shivering slightly in her pajamas her train of thought was disrupted by Bassu speaking once more. She nodded slightly and stretched loosely trying to remember half the things Peter had taught her in P.E. Running was alright, it wasn't something she did more than she had to but she could do it. She would do if it helped her get stronger or faster. It had to help somehow because she was tired of being the frail little human or the girl that everyone felt they had to protect. She didn't know if she could handle herself but she wasn't going to find out if she never tried now was she? She finished stretching and gave Bassu a light smile. "Done. If you want we could always go further than that..." she murmured wanting to push her limits and see just what she might be capable of. Of course it was her first training session. Maybe it was to much. Maybe she was thinking too much when she really needed to be running.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Kenny's blanket proved inadequate, he spent most of the night shivering. He hardly slept. He tried to sit up only to feel a crackling when he took a breath. He started coughing, badly, and attempted to smother the sound with his blanket. He sniffed, his throat feeling scratchy. He felt like s**t. He groaned. He was cold, he was sweating...he was pretty sure he was sick. "s**t" he grumbled before he started hacking up a lung.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff