Genre: Romance/school/Fantasy

Toxic Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
User Image

For the past 15 years,there has been a declining birth rates having forced what's left of the human race to cede more and more territory to other beings that have appeared to take advantage of the emptying ecological niche. Now, only a few hundred humans remain among the remnants of civilization and Earth is dominated by many creatures —tiny and huge creatures with surprising intelligence. Once an all boys' school for humans only, Wexner Academy is now turning co-ed due to declining birth rates. Opening it's doors to all species in order to help and create better peace among all the creatures, non and all magical beings alike.

Now even the exception of other creatures being allowed to attend too, and with new students come new procedures, ALL STUDENTS BY THE END OF THEIR YEAR WILL HAVE A MATE AND WILL BE WEDDED AS GRADUATION! PARTNERS WILL BE CHOOSEN AT RANDOM FOR FAIR PAIRING! A CLASS STUDENTS GET TO CHOSE THEIR MATE. Despite the approval of many, there are a few who believe that humans aren't and shouldn't exist. That the humans had brought their own doom due to their stupidity. The "Relic" are those who disagree with the idea and who have sent their own children in order to destory the school. The children of the "Relic"'s children will be feeding their parents information in order know their enemies and prepare to take the school down and destory it before graduation happens.

The classes are separated into A–F based on grades. The A class is only open for the top students in each grade. The top five within the A class, from first year to third year, are known as the Special A or SA class (hence the title). The members of SA are highly respected and are often seen being elaborately greeted by other students with the exception of few that dislike the SA. Class attendance is optional, but anyone can choose to attend classes.

Who knows what can happen? What side are you on?

Toxic Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Survivor 150
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R U L E S

Your Basic Rules::Follow Gaia's TOS. Absolutely No Swearing, Violence (Please Keep it rated PG16 - romance is welcome,
but please, keep it appropriate No absolutely NO KILLING OTHER CHARACTERS!!!! You may injury them but not to the
point you kill them. Though you can make up random people to kill if you wish but again pg16 please.If romance gets a little
heated t i m e s k i p I don't encourage taking it to the PM's. No god-modding or auto-hitting or any form of manipulation
of another player's character without permission. This is a semi-lit to literate role play. Posts should be no less than Four
sentences, but I also don't want a post with the same amount of substance as one line; understand that if you don't write
enough so the other person has something to work with, you'll both end up with one liners. Thus no fun. D: Give us something
to work with it can even be a detail information about the sky or how your character is feeling. Please be active, at least post
two times a week I understand we have a life out of Gaia but it will be nice to keep this RP going don't you think?

Text size doesnt matter but don't make it small that people can't read it.Show some sort of sign when talking in OOC; (()), [[]],
OOC, etc.Be courteous and respectful to other role players. Posts can be as fancy or as plain as you want them to be. You may
reserve spots with the title "It's me!" along with the reservation code. As for profiles,once I receive your reservation and give
you the okay you can send me your profile and title them the name of your character. On that note, if I see you didn't read the
rules, I will delete your profile and ask you to leave. And maybe maul your character for fun. :3 Please try to be active if anything
if you be gone please inform me by pm or ooc
. I am god, and DreamCatcherKitty is co-god.
Lastly, don't post until I have accepted you! All new rules will be added in Red.

Toxic Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Survivor 150
C O D E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R e s e r v a t i o n

[img]150 x 150 icon of your character [/img]
Name [color=white]xxxx[/color]Race [color=white]xxx[/color]What side are you on? Good or bad?

S k e l l y

[imgright]At least 400x400 of your character[/imgright]
[align=left][size=10][color=black]иαмє :[/color][color=palevioletred] CHARACTER NAME HERE [/color]
[color=darkslategrey]αɢє :[/color][color=palevioletred] CHARACTER AGE [/color]
[color=darkslategrey]яαcє :[/color] [color=palevioletred]RACE
[color=darkslategrey]єтниcιтץ :[/color][color=palevioletred] BACKGROUND. JAPANESE, ENGLISH ECT.
[color=darkslategrey]нєιɢнт :[/color][color=palevioletred] HEIGHT[/color]
[color=darkslategrey]єץє cσℓσя :[/color][color=palevioletred] EYE COLOR[/color]
[color=darkslategrey]нαιяcσℓσя : [/color][color=palevioletred] HAIR COLOR[/color]
[color=darkslategrey]ρσωєяs :[/color][color=palevioletred] POWERS[/color]
[color=darkslategrey]αвιℓιтιєs :[/color][color=palevioletred] ABILITIES[/color]
[color=darkslategrey]sтяєиɢтнs :[/color][color=palevioletred] WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?[/color]
[color=darkslategrey]ωєαкиєss :[/color][color=palevioletred] WEAKNESSES[/color]
[color=darkslategrey]sєxυαℓιтץ :[/color][color=palevioletred] SEXUALITY[/color]
[color=darkslategrey]cℓαss :[/color][color=palevioletred] ELECTIVES (2) FROM THE LIST[/color]
[color=darkslategrey]ρєяsσиαℓιтץ :[/color][color=palevioletred] WHAT'S YOUR CHARACTER LIKE?[/color]
[color=darkslategrey]в ι σ :[/color][color=palevioletred] BIOGRAPHY[/color][/align]

[align=right][b][color=indigo]☼[/color][/b]Username[/align]

Profiles // OOC

Toxic Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Survivor 150
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S T U D E N T XX B O D Y

User ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxx
↑ Siran Annis xxxxValkyriexxxGood xxxx↑ Xylia Le'Amour xxxxsuccubusxxxNeutral

User ImagexxxxxxUser Image
↑ Uizu MiyagixxxxFox Spirit (Kitsune)xxxNeutralxxxx ↑ Alura Sinclaire xxxxWitchxxxBad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxxxUser Image
↑ Gen Ueno xxxxTanukixxxLet's go with neutral.xxxx ↑Dean Raja xxxxIllusionist xxxEvil

User ImagexxxxxxUser Image
↑Ryuuji Takasu xxxxDemon xxxNeutralxxxx↑ Kiador Komatsubara xxxxHuman/WolfxxxGood

User ImagexxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
↑Victor Vunshec xxxxMage xxxgoodxxxx↑ Naomi Kazmierski xxxxHuman xxx Kinda' bad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image
↑ Gareth Dae AmselxxxxMixbreed Demigod/Archangel xxxBadxxxxxx↑ Saki MiyoshixxxxHumanxxxGood Side

User Image
↑ Jun Katsuro xxxx Demigod xxx Neutralxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image
↑ Chen Xiang xxxxModified HumanxxxBadxxxx↑ Mizuki Kazki xxxxFox spirit (kistune) xxx Natural

↑ Cyrill De La FontainexxxxA weird mixture of a deer, cat, and fox xxx Good

Toxic Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Survivor 150
G R A D E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GRADES ARE DETERMINED BY POSTING, THE MORE YOU POST THE MORE YOU MOVE UP IN THE
CHAIN. THAT INCLUDES ME. ONLY FIVE PEOPLE PER GENDER AT THE END OF THE YEAR WILL GET TO CHOOSE
THEIR MATE INSTEAD OF ME RANDOMLY CHOOSING. I'LL DO THIS IN A FEW WEEKS, SO IN A FEW WEEKS THE YEARS
ENDS. I WILL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN THE DATE IS DETERMINE. IF YOU POST EVERYDAY AND STAY PART OF THE ROLEPLAY YOU MOVE TO A CLASS.

A or SA students

B Students

C Students

D Students

F Students

Toxic Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Survivor 150
R e l a t i o n s h i p s

❝ Enemies =
Mutual Crush =
One-Way Crush =
Dating =
Love Triangle =

Please PM me about any type of relationship you may have with another character so I can put the up! (Don't worry you can have multiples too!)

Xylia Le'Amour Jun Katsuro
Jun Katsuro Uizu Miyagi

Toxic Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Survivor 150
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx D O R M R O O M S

M A L E S (SECOND FLOOR)

1A -Gen Ueno & Ryuuji Takasu
2A- Jun Katsuro &Victor Vunshec
3A- Kiador Komatsubara &______
4A-______&______

1B - ______&______
2B- ______&______
3B- ______&______
4B-______&______

F E M A L E S (FIRST FLOOR)

1A - Xylia Le'Amour & Saki Miyoshi
2A-Siran Annis &______
3A- ______&______
4A- Uizu Miyagi

1B - Alura Sinclaire &______
2B- ______&______
3B- ______&______
4B-______&______

*more will be added if needed

Toxic Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Survivor 150
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxȾђε Ͼʅαʂʂεʂ & Єӽȶяαȼʊяяɩȼʊʅαяʂ ☚

loveϾʅαʂʂεʂ
English Literature •
Math •
World History
Science •
Health or Physical Education •

Єӽȶяαȼʊяяɩȼʊʅαяʂlove
• Music
• Drama
• Art
• Soccer Team
• Swim Team
• Journalists
• Debate
• Basketball Team
Foreign Language

loϨϼεȼɩαʅ Єӽȶяαȼʊяяɩȼʊʅαяʂve
*only for magical beings*
• Weaponry •
• Elemental Control •
Witchcraft
• Flight •
Shape Shifting
• Mental Attributes •

Schedule
periods /classes
1.Math
2.Science
3.History
4.Lunch
5 English
6.Elective
7. Elective

In bold are classes that we already have teachers for... TEACHERS CAN TEACH MORE THAN TWO SUBJECTS

Toxic Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Survivor 150
The Setting

Season

l Spring l l Summer l l Autumn l l Winter l

Weather

l Sunny l l Partly Cloudy l l Rain l l Snow l
l Hail l l Fog l l Thunder and Lightning l l Windy l l Extreme l

Time