Welcome to Gaia! ::

-he looked at Scarlet across the room for a second, then turned his head back to his drawing and smiled to himself- Cute.. -he thought to himself-
*bored, she walks over to the girl that is alone*
"hello" *she said while sitting down*
"my name is Scarlet, what's yours?"
*sticks out hand for handshake*

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pyoura glances at the clock and sighs happily. Only two more minutes. She begins to doodle again, adding thorns to her rose without looking at it.

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Scarlet^o^

She shakes the girl's hand dutifully. "I'm Pyoura Kisarugi, though most call Pyou-Chan." She replies. She smiles softly.

Hilarious Swapper

The bell rang yuck gym she though. she went and got her gym clothes and walked into the girls locker room
Peiji-Sama ^.~
Scarlet^o^

She shakes the girl's hand dutifully. "I'm Pyoura Kisarugi, though most call Pyou-Chan." She replies. She smiles softly.

*smiles* "i hope you have a nice day"
*gets her things together*
*bell rings*
-he sighed and took out a square of wood. He sighed, and snapped his fingers. He looked on the back at the pyrokenetics for a second, then put his hand in the air, then brought it down. He placed his hand on the wood. Flame suddenly sparked on the wood, his hand not being burnt. He observed, then took his hand away. It had burnt lines into the wood showing a rose. He then pours gold paint into the lines and let in to dry. Then he took a very thin, fine paintbrush and dipped it in red paint, and drew blood dripping from the side-

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
The bell rings. Pyoura stands and heads for the door. Before she leaves, she glances back at Scarlet. "See you later." She says, and leaves, walking towards the Kendo hall. Her ponytail swishes in the air, and people smile and wave to her. "Hey, Pyou-Sama." They say. She smiles.
*goes to the next class, gym*
*she has always done well in gym and always enjoys a challenge*
-he brought them and left them in his locker and went to his next class : Gym. He walked into the gym and into the boys locker room, and got changed.-

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
{OOC: Well, Peiji must go now. Tootles, peeps. I'll be back later, if this thread is still alive.}
*changes into her gym clothes*
*walking into the gym, Scarlet puts her hair up into a ponytail*

Hilarious Swapper

walks into the gym *hey Scarlet i guess we have gym togather too* she smiles
-he sighs, and comes out also. He does his laps, 5 times around,, but extremely fast. He runs another half more than everybody else due to his half-vampire blood. Then he does his stretches..-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff