Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Xeno Majestora
Grade: 10th
Looks: Is about 6' 4'. weighs 220lbs(Mostly muslce). Has long white/silverly hair and has sky blue colored eyes.
Personality: Xeno is very Myterious, but sometimes a bit of a sex feind. He likes the martial arts and has being practising it since he was 6. Xeno is very couragous and fairly strong (quite the handy man). He usually gets up early in the morning to work out and do a few routines
Sexual Preference: Straight
Dorm: 18-double
Other: Xeno seems to have some telepathic abilities but does not yet know how to control them.
Chimon walked out of his room and looked down the hallway. Seeing no one there, he decided to go out onto the campus for some fresh air. As he walked down the stairs, Chimon heard a elegant melody coming from outside the dorm. Curious, Chimon quickly walked down the stairs and out into the open, where he saw Keira sitting beside a tree.
Chimon
Chimon walked out of his room and looked down the hallway. Seeing no one there, he decided to go out onto the campus for some fresh air. As he walked down the stairs, Chimon heard a elegant melody coming from outside the dorm. Curious, Chimon quickly walked down the stairs and out into the open, where he saw Keira sitting beside a tree.

<center>Out of the corner of her eye, Keira saw Chimon. She took no notice. It was just another person. But, still, she never really had people talk to her these days. She took the spectator with gladness in her heart, but continued to play, pretending she had not noticed him exit the building and wander over to her. If she did take noticed, she would cower in a corner, so she continued to play, and soon, the song was finished.
*Appears out from Nowhere, looks around, shrugs and walks off to find a nice dark shadey place to sit quitely*
Name: Myumi Hitsura
Grade: 9th
Sex: female
Looks: about 6"2 120 pounds *long black silky hair green forestry eyes
Personality: very shy but also passionate i try to keep my past a secret due to parents i study witchcraft whenever i can hopes that one day i can find
Sexual Preference: bi
Dorm: 19 triple
Other: i have powers from my fathers side but i dont know how to control them
my mother is a half-blood
my father is a demon
Raven080
*Appears out from Nowhere, looks around, shrugs and walks off to find a nice dark shadey place to sit quitely*

((Excuse me, read the rules. This is your first warning.))
demonicslave
Name: Myumi Hitsura
Sex: female
Looks: about 6"2 120 pounds *long black silky hair green forestry eyes
Personality: very shy but also passionate i try to keep my past a secret due to parents i study witchcraft whenever i can hopes that one day i can find
Sexual Preference: bi
Dorm: 19 triple
Other: i have powers from my fathers side but i dont know how to control them
my mother is a half-blood
my father is a demon

((Excuse me, but you must read the rules!! Dorms are only singles and doubles! Therefore, this is your first warning.))
Sorrel walked up to her dorm room and opened the door. She was suprised to see a bunk bed and a pile of baggage sitting in a corner. The staff had told her that this was a single room. Oh well; she didn't mind as long as her roommate wasn't too much of a grouch. She set her bags and backpack on the floor beside the bed, waiting to claim top or bottom until the roommate got there. She walked outside into the breezy day, and watched the happy-looking students walk around the campus. She sat on the ground under a towering maple, and opened a book. As she read, the characters came to life in the middle of the path. It was entertaining to watch, but she could never read out loud, or the characters would be trapped in Sorrel's world. She certainly couldn't let that happen. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched a dramatic battle unfold before her as she read father into the book. Sometimes she enjoyed reading purely to watch the passerby as they skirted the road to avoid comnig into contact with the drama.
Name: Megumi
Sex: Female
Looks: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=45487
Personality: Shy, stubborn, pretty
Sexual Preference: Straight
Dorm: 5 single
Other: None
lxldying_roselxl
Raven080

Why have you given me a warning. I've done nothing wrong
Name: Shadow
Grade: 9
Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Nice but has a short timper.
Sexual Preference: Male
Dorm: 12 single

((Can Ijoin?))
Raven080
lxldying_roselxl
Raven080

((I specifically said not to use any symbols for actions. And now you have not used ((---)) for your OOC posts. This is now your second warning. Please, read the rules.))
nightwolf7000
Name: Shadow
Grade: 9
Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Nice but has a short timper.
Sexual Preference: Male
Dorm: 12 single

((Can Ijoin?))

((Yes, of course.))
lxldying_roselxl
Raven080
lxldying_roselxl
Raven080

((I specifically said not to use any symbols for actions. And now you have not used ((---)) for your OOC posts. This is now your second warning. Please, read the rules.))

((......I knew that))
Raven080
lxldying_roselxl
Raven080
lxldying_roselxl
Raven080

((......I knew that))

((Thank you. Sorry, I try to keep my RPs very good, and well... that means I have to be strict...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff