Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Genius

User Image
AxxLxxExxKxxSxxAxxNxxDxxExxRxxxxxxxxxxJxxAxxЁxxGxxExxR
User Image

TEENAGERS scare the living s**t out of me..
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed.

So darken your clothes,
Or strike a violent pose.

"Air elemental, huh? That explains the wind." Aleks smiled a little bit as he put various items away. "That is interesting, though. I didn't expect to find another elemental here, much less expect to be living next to one." He glanced over his shoulder just as Ike wiped his eyes. Was he..crying? He seemed to be looking at a picture of his family, but he didn't want to pry. If Ike came to trust him or they became better friends, maybe then he'd find out.

Aleks's own family was a bit..complicated. He was an only child, but his parents were always busy with work. He was practically raised by the workers hired by his parents to take care of the house and him. It's not like he despised them, he understood they couldn't be home often. But they were more like strangers to him; like distant relatives he only saw during certain holidays.

"I'm glad you think that. I normally lose people at "fire elemental." " He laughed.

Maybe they'll leave you alone,
BxxUxxTxxNxxOxxTxxMxxExx!xx!xx!

α¢¢σмραηιє∂ ву: Ike
∂ωєℓℓιηg ιη..: A4
ƒєєℓιηg: Neutral
σσ¢: It's okay ^^

xXAnime_DestroyerXx

Toxic Gatekeeper

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
                                                  Aʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ʙʟɪɴᴅɪɴɢ
                                                                        xƬHƐ ƁLUƐ AǀR ƑAǀRƳ
                                                                        XXXXXXXXX⇙⇙
                                                                  Aη∂ ιт ωнιѕρєяѕ тσ мє ѕσƒтℓу cσмє αη∂ ρℓαу
                                                                          I'm̈ s̈äf̈ë Up̈ ḧïg̈ḧ Nöẗḧïn̈g̈ c̈än̈ ẗöüc̈ḧ m̈ë
                                                                              xxxxxAɴd Iғ I leт мyѕelғ ғαll I'м тнe oɴly oɴe тo вlαмe
                                                                              ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬

Blushing a bright red at the comment about the wind Ike tried to busy himself with putting away more of the contents of the first box, "I thought I was the only one to be honest, my family...we're very hidden when it comes to our living accommodations." The shorter boy sighed a the thought of being isolated from many people in the past. "How have you liked it here so far? Are the people nice?" Ike tried to engage in a normal enough conversation so that the boy didn't think he was a loser.

Ever since he started school he was seen as the school's nerd, a shy and quiet kid everyday that did his best during school. Well that's what other's thought about him, his few friends at the time knew him better than that and concluded that he was outgoing and fun. Hopefully Aleks would think that as well and their friendship could grow a little for the rest of their schooling together.

"I don't think you would lose me, I'm hard to get rid of." Ike smiled warmly and looked up from getting another photo frame out of the box.

User Image

ʟɵcαтιɵи: Dorm Room A4 || Bedroom
                                                                                            cɵмᴩαич: Me, Myself and I || Aleks
                                                                                            тнɵυԍнтѕ: Aleks is amazing and easy to talk to.
                                                                                            ɵɵc: Not many people posting to be honest.

Starlacer

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
J a y c e _ _ M c C a r t h y

Out of drag

- x -

Fashion- To live for, or to die for...

████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████

██████████████████

]Jayce Says

Jayce entered his dorm room. He plopped his bags on the bed and stared at the spare bed in the room. Naturally he had chosen a room with no one in it due to the extream shyness he had from his upbringing. He unzipped the smallest of the bags removing the contents and placing it it neatly in the bathroom. Hair products, makeup, body washes, and shampoos all arranged neatly so he could find them quickly when he was ready to go. He then began to unzip another bag, removing the contents and placing the clothing in the closet... Lastly he unzipped the last bag removing multiple sets of shoes and high heels placing them neatly in the floor of the closet. "There..." He chirped to him self. His voice high pitched and almost sing songy. He then spritzed him self with perfume and grabbed his bags and headed into the hallway to make his way to class.

Shy Genius

User Image
User Image

So darken your clothes,

"Ah, I see. My folks didn't make a big deal out of my abilities. I went to a public school, but the kids...Well, they weren't very nice." He flinched at the memory of the kids who bullied him all through grade school and middle school. That was around the time he was figuring out his sexuality. They called him every homophobic slur under the sun, which wasn't even 100% accurate, mind them. He swung both ways.

"But the kids here from what I've seen are much better," he said in response to the blue-haired boy's question. "Only other person I've talked to was very soft spoken, but he seemed nice enough." He gently nudged away one of his bags once he'd completely cleared it out. He turned to fully face Ike, finally noticing how he basically towered over the other. He slouched self-consciously, trying to make the height difference a least a bit less apparent.

Aleks chuckled warmly at his comment about being hard to get rid of. "I don't have a problem with that. I wouldn't care to get rid of you anyways."

ƒєєℓιηg: Amused
σσ¢:

xXAnime_DestroyerXx

Toxic Gatekeeper

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
                                                  Aʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ʙʟɪɴᴅɪɴɢ
                                                                        xƬHƐ ƁLUƐ AǀR ƑAǀRƳ
                                                                        XXXXXXXXX⇙⇙
                                                                              ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬

After hearing that Aleks parents hadn't made a big deal about his abilities Ike frowned slightly and looked over at him, "Weren't they a little worried that people would have used your powers for bad?" The shorter boy could remember the faint words his Mother and Father had told him from the day he could understand the meaning of words, they will always use you. They won't ever stop until they get what they want. Snapping out of one of his many frequent child hood memories Ike sighed slightly and cast his eyes downward, picking up another stack of books and placing them on the nearly full shelf.

"I don't really make friends easily, as you can probably tell." Checking the now empty box for more things to unpack Ike felt slightly disappointed. The shelf looked pretty full though and housed remnants of his child hood that his parents allowed him to take with him. Edging a little closer to Aleks to peek up at his face, Ike analysed his features and what stuck out the most to him was the boys eye color - liquid gold, already he could feel himself get lost in them.

"Oh is that so? You actually want me to stay around?" Ike looked slightly confused about the taller boy's statement.

User Image

тнɵυԍнтѕ: I'm slightly confused about what Aleks said.
                                                                                            ɵɵc: Nothing to report.

Starlacer

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

{Łoçatïôn} ~ Library
{Wîth} ~ No one
{Møød} ~ Content
{ØŌČ} ~ Nada.

I am not running. I am simply putting off the inevitable.

Yukito had arrived to White Mountain Academy the day before last and had just finished settling into his rooms. The school was bustling with student and teacher alike. It was quite refreshing in the wake of the silence he'd been surrounded by for so long. After dropping his belongings in the night, he'd had an opportunity to explore the grounds. He'd seen many schools, but the library at this one was one of the best and it had drawn him back. He found ways to make it across campus without letting the sun hinder his travels. Getting to new places might be a challenge, but in his arms laid a coat. It wasn't cold enough to need it, but if he crossed paths with his most unavoidable enemy, he would simply hid himself below it.

His hand reached up to take a book from the shelf he stood at. He could hear low voices as they discussed subjects ranging from extra-curricular to syllabus content. His class, he thought, would be one of the easiest. How hard would it be for these newest generations to learn Etiquette?It hadn't take him long, but this was a much different time period. Most of these kids would be lucky if they knew how to write in cursive, let alone keep their elbows off the table.

Of course he thought too soon as he spotted a young man with his feet settled in a chair and a book open in his lap. His foot falls were inaudible as he approached, a small hand grabbing the chair and pulling it away. The student glared for a moment before taking in the teacher before him. "You're feet belong on the ground. That is why they are at the bottom of your body." His accent was gentle, English, and his words left no room for argument. "Will this be an issue for you?" A simple shake of the head was enough, and he left to see another shelf when he was satisfied.

User ImageUser Image

Shy Genius

User Image
User Image

So darken your clothes,

"They didn't really care. Too absorbed in work to really pay attention to what I did with my abilities, though they did hire someone to help me. He taught me everything I know, I guess he kind of helped me out with my anger issues. I was just like any other angsty pre-teen boy." Aleks took a moment to remember the man his parents had entrusted him and his powers with. The man knew he'd had the potential to destroy, just like any other elemental. With being bullied, he'd have every reason to. He had taught him to maintain his anger without hurting others.

He frowned a bit at Ike's comment about not making friends easily. He seemed like a very nice and polite boy, why wouldn't people want to be around him? "That's a shame, but I get it." He smiled at him. "And sure, I'd like you to stay around. I happen to enjoy your company." He chuckled, taking in the other boy's confused expression.

ƒєєℓιηg: Amused
σσ¢:Sorry for taking so long and the shortness of the post >.<

xXAnime_DestroyerXx

Yugi023's Partner

K r a i g S p i n d e l w i r e
User Image
The world is a big scary place...

Kraig stepped into his dorm room carrying three boxes 2 floating and one in his arms, he was glad to see he had a room mate ,but at the same time he was also glad his room mate wasn't there. Soon he began opening his boxes and placing things neatly around his bed and in drawers, and when he had finished unpacking he placed a small black cat figurine on his head board, and starred at it briefly before moving to explore his dorm a bit more. After a few minutes kraig had seen everything he needed to about the dorm he left for the library.

Upon entering the library he found several book and intended to read the day away until he saw a slender pale young man.and found himself peering over his book to try and gllimpse at him. The young man was pleasing to look at though kraig was desperatly trying to read, it was impossible so instead began playing spy as opposed to actually reading his book.

... far bigger than we can possibly imagine

{location} Dorm A3 then the library
{with} A3: no one. library: yukito
{mood} unsure and lonely
{ooc} first post hope its up to par
]

Tsuwabuki

Toxic Gatekeeper

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
                                                  Aʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ʙʟɪɴᴅɪɴɢ
                                                                        xƬHƐ ƁLUƐ AǀR ƑAǀRƳ
                                                                        XXXXXXXXX⇙⇙
                                                                              ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬

So he had had a tutor of some sort to help him out, that came to Ike as a surprise and in turn he decided to share how he had controlled his powers. "Well for me it wasn't as easy as my parents hiring someone for me. I was told that when the right time came then I would be able to control my powers. That and my parents didn't have the money to do something like that. So I kinda had to teach myself how to control them." Ike frowned a little and looked over at Aleks, drinking in his features which in turn quickly put a smile back on his face. "Has anyone ever told you that you're quite good looking?" Clapping his hands over his mouth the shorter boy blushed furiously at his own comment, "Sorry! If I made you uncomfortable by saying that please know that I'm really sorry!"

Letting a small gust of wind ruffle through his hair Ike couldn't help but look at the ground and try to think of a way to make it up to Aleks, although once hearing that he enjoyed his company the blue haired boy perked up in surprise. "Y-You do? I thought you would like someone a little more fun to be around..." With his head tilted slightly Ike stared at the boy in front of him.

User Image

тнɵυԍнтѕ: This kid is so damn good looking.
                                                                                            ɵɵc: Nothing to report.

starlacer

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

sтαтus Meh. S'All Right. x x ℓσcαтιση Dorm A5 x x cσмραηч Not a single soul!
            ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
            x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x
            x x x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x
            x x x x x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x

User Image

x x [Loud] and shout in my chest || (Scream) stronger and stronger
                                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                  x x Follow me x x Follow me x x Follow me x x Follow me x x Follow me x x Follow me x x Follow me x x
                                  x x x x x x Make Some Noise x x Make Some Noise x x Make Some Noise x x Make Some Noise x x Make Some Noise x x

Come On x x Come On x x Come On x x Come On x x Come On

Until [When] Do You Want To Be In Chains?

"Tch... Yeah, yeah. I get it. This is wrong and I'm supposed to do the right thing! You think they'll do the right thing if I don't make it known? Now shut up and let me finish." As he began to shake the can of spray paint, Kael heard the sound of his friend letting out a disappointed sigh. Okay, yes, he greatly detested whenever he heard that damn sigh of his, but he wasn't going to let it get to him. Protests were just Kael's thing, after all. Why would he give in to his friend's constant nagging of 'doing the right thing and being an upright citizen' when he could make things much more fun and chaotic? Was there anything right about swindling funds from one's employees? Was there anything right about counterfeiting? Was there anything right about rape, torture, killings, etc.? Clearly not! Was the so called justice system even going to do anything about it? Obviously not. The justice system was just as corrupted as the corrupted themselves, so it was up to people like him to make it clear and obvious to the whole world! It has long been overdue for everyone to open their damn eyes and see the world for what it truly is. It's time to stand up and overthrow the government and let the people decide on how things should be run! Although... that may not be the wisest decision, but the details can be smoothed out later. Right now, they needed to take that first step closer to deciding on those details.

"Then hurry up! I don't want to be caught."

"Heh... We won't be caught and even if we are, we can still get away easily, no sweat!" Kael gave his friend's shoulder a quick and firm squeeze before he went back to spraying the paint where he felt it was needed. It really didn't take all that long before he finished. With a smirk, Kael took a step back as he folded his arms, taking just that moment to admire his work. He was no artist, that much was known, but this should be enough to show that the CEO of this building was a corrupt b*****d who needed to be brought down swiftly. Looking around for a moment, Kael pulled his wand out and made the cans of spray paint disappear before putting his wand away and putting an arm around his friend's shoulders. As they began walking, Kael continued to hold a smirk on his face as he gave his friend yet another firm squeeze on his shoulder. "There, happy? All done and over with! They don't even have evidence we were here!"

x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kael was not happy at all about this. The so-called 'invitation' may have stated it was an invitation, but it was more or less a sentence. The man was trying to oppress him by putting him in a so-called 'academy' in order to 'help' him, but he didn't need the help! Why the hell would he need help?! Kael was fine on his own, but apparently, someone out there wasn't exactly thinking the same thing. One way or another, someone else had figured out that he had magic of sorts and decided to send him to a downgraded juvie. Yeah, that's right. He was comparing this academy to juvie. He didn't want to be here and yet, he was here only because his parents believed that it would be a good 'experience'. Experience... yeah, right. He doubted that would be the case, but might as well make them believe that he was actually listening to them. Though, for now, he would attempt to make the best out of this situation. If they truly were going to help him hone his abilities, not that he needed help anyway, then it would be more or less beneficial for him. Then, he could really stick it to the man with his newly found powers. Hey, who knows? Maybe he'll learn how to make himself invisible so that he could really get away with a number of things.

Adjusting his bag a bit, Kael kept his free hand in his pocket as he looked around. So far, the campus was... well, it wasn't really all that interesting. Of course, he never liked school to begin with. So far, he has yet to learn something that he hasn't already learned, so he didn't really have high expectations for this school. Still, as his friend would always say, 'never judge a book by its cover'. Well, if he didn't judge a book by its cover, then how would he know which books were the most interesting? If he saw a book with a pregnant woman on the cover, he was fairly certain that it was safe to assume that the book would be about pregnancy. Now, why would he read a book about pregnancy if he wasn't a woman and if he wasn't interested in impregnating one? Exactly! So, covers were fairly important when deciding on what to choose out of the variety of other things out there.

Coming to a stop in front of his assigned dorm room, Kael took his dorm room key out and unlocked the door. Pushing the door open, Kael stood at the doorway for a brief moment before raising a single brow. He had already known ahead of time, but Kael had hoped that it wouldn't exactly be true. However, seeing two beds in the room, Kael now knew for certain that he would be sharing a room with one other person. Letting out a dejected sigh, Kael made his way over to on of the beds, specifically the one on the left, before tossing his canvas bag on top of the bed. Setting his trunk on the floor and at the foot of the bed, Kael sat on top of his bed before leaning back a bit, using his arms to prop himself up. From what he could see, it was a bare room with just the basic essentials one needed in a bedroom. Other than that, there wasn't really anything to decorate the room to spice it up a bit, not that Kael needed any of that anyway. Still, it would have been nice if there was some sort of plant that had been placed in the room. Luckily, Kael had brought a number of potted plants to put around the room. Yes, he brought plotted plants. With his trunk, which is an enchanted trunk of course, Kael had been able to bring the plants from home without having to feel drained while in his own room. For now though, he would just have to leave them in the trunk until he felt like getting them out.

Letting out another sigh, Kael laid down on the bed as he closed his eyes. Hopefully, things would be interesting here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    Until [When] Do You Want to (Live) Like the Others?
                                                        We will rock the floor
                                                        x x We will turn it inside out
                                                        x x x x We will rock the floor

Baby Tell It To Me x x Baby Tell It To Me x x Baby Tell It To Me

x x It's free free free Freedom
                                                                Quote:

Shy Genius

User Image
User Image

So darken your clothes,

"You seem to control them very well for being self taught." He commented, his eyes scanning over the small boy. He was fair-skinned, the blue of his hair and eyes standing out in it all. Small, very small. About an entire foot shorter than himself. It was...cute. It gave him the feeling that he'd like to protect him, but he knew that given the potential of Ike's ability, he decided he probably didn't need a whole lot of protecting. Aleks found himself staring a bit too long at the boy, and he tried to shake off his thoughts.

His next words shocked him, and he felt a blush creeping up his neck. Threatening to turn his face bright red. "I..um, well..no, not really." While it was true that Aleks had spent a great deal of time altering his appearance by adding the piercings and working out to bulk up, he'd never done it for the purpose of seeming attractive to others. Really, he'd never considered that it could. He did it to get people to leave him alone, thought that it would make him appear threatening.

"No! It's alright, I'm flattered." He said a bit breathlessly, trying to hide the fact that he'd really like to return the compliment. Before he could, however, Ike changed the subject. "Yeah, I do. I tend to find loud and eccentric people quite annoying, if I'm being honest. But you? You don't seem like the type, I like it."

ƒєєℓιηg: Flattered/Embarrassed
σσ¢:

xXAnime_DestroyerXx

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

{Łoçatïôn} ~ Library/Classroom
{Wîth} ~ Being followed
{Møød} ~ Content
{ØŌČ} ~ Nada.

I am not running. I am simply putting off the inevitable.

Yuki stood silently at a shelf side, his hair tied up into a large tight bun. In his hands, an older book, lay open as the teacher’s hands flipped through the delicate pages. For a time he found himself engrossed in a tale of woe. No doubt, it written by a lonely woman born in an unfortunate time, but time being as it was, he moved on from the shelf and looked about the facility. There seemed to be an ungodly noise level for a library, he thought.

Green eyes peered from behind a shelf, checking for stray rays of sun in higher windows. He moved along an inner hall, towards his classroom. It wasn’t too far, which made for wonderful library access. He turned the door to find it locked, recalling the key he’d been given. It was a small silver key. He fished around the pocket of his dress, finding the thing stashed inside. It slipped into the lock and gave way to a room with more then a few wooden desks. Around the room, a few smaller area set up for practical application, or simply to relax.

He was ready for anything these students might care to throw his way.

User ImageUser Image

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Sabishii Kouxẍ́͛͘͢K͛̈́̈́͛͘͘͢͢-͢9

𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢: dorm A5
𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥: (guessing) dorm-mate
𝔬𝔬𝔠: wow okay um i am so intimidated by my character's roommate xD" and um, sorry for the crappy beginning, i can never seem to be good at good openings and also i'm sorry i changed his picture but i couldn't stand it anymore

X[/white] K-9 scowled at the giant school that loomed over him. First days of school weren't exactly his best memories, but he trusted Master Mayor. He leveled another glare at the school before grabbing his satchel and shoving his hand in his pocket to grasp his keys, then K-9 ventured towards the building where he sensed had the living spaces.

The day was clear and the air was warm, so it was easier to see and move. K-9 walked briskly to dorm room A5. As he walked, he took note of the different scents that he passed by.

K-9 stopped in front of dorm A5. He pulled his keys out of his pocket and silently began to unlock the door, then realized the door knob was warm. Depositing the dorm keys back into his pocket, he quietly opened the door and stepped inside. Immediately he saw another person, who K-9 guessed was his door mate. K-9 didn't move immediately, but then he pulled himself together and settled for the available bed.

GoCoud!

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

sтαтus Meh. S'All Right. x x ℓσcαтιση Dorm A5 x x cσмραηч Roommate? Heh..
            ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
            x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x
            x x x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x
            x x x x x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x Scream louder and louder x x

User Image

x x [Loud] and shout in my chest || (Scream) stronger and stronger
                                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                  x x Follow me x x Follow me x x Follow me x x Follow me x x Follow me x x Follow me x x Follow me x x
                                  x x x x x x Make Some Noise x x Make Some Noise x x Make Some Noise x x Make Some Noise x x Make Some Noise x x

Until [When] Do You Want To Be In Chains?

So far, laying here was the best thing he could do at that moment. Since he didn't know much about the school, he couldn't exactly pull up any sort of secrets that it may have and reveal it to the student body. Who knows? This school may not have any sort of secrets besides the fact that the people here were supposedly 'special'. It was just basically another way of saying that they were freaks that needed to be isolated from the rest of the world. Wait though. Didn't that invitation say something about benefiting something or... something? There was a possibility that this school could be raising a rebel army in order to expose all the indecencies that had been committed throughout the world! How amazing would that be if a school actually did that for once instead of trying to oppress them by turning them all into the supposedly good little robots that they were supposedly meant to be? Well, that's where a little reconnaissance came in. From what he recalled, he was only supposed to spend maybe a year here before he could go off on his own again. That should be enough time to see how this school worked and what their true intentions would be. If it turned out to be what he had been thinking before, well then it would be time to pull off just a few bits of chaos here and there. Who knows? Getting kicked out of a school wouldn't necessarily be the worst thing to happen to him. Of course... he did only have one year to go. Sucking it up wouldn't be too problematic, would it? Eh... He would just have to wait and see how things turned out.

As he finished up that thought process, the sound of a key interesting the door lock quickly caused his ears to p***k up a bit. Still, he merely laid there as he listened to the door opening relatively slowly. He wasn't exactly certain if it was a robber or someone whom was just extremely cautious about things, but it was starting to get a little drawn out. It took a moment or so, but once he heard the sounds of shuffling, Kael came to the conclusion that it was probably his roommate. After all, who would just come into someone else's room unannounced and make a ruckus? Okay, so it wasn't exactly a ruckus, but if he had been sleeping, then there would be hell to let loose. For now though, Kael just merely opened his eyes as he lifted his head. Looking over at the other bed, he could now see another person was occupying its space. Was this really going to be his roommate? He didn't look all that fun or interesting. In fact, Kael doubted that this person would spread any sort of chaos and havoc nor would he join in on any protests against the corrupted, but hey. As his friend would always tell him, 'never judge a book by its cover'. Goddamn. Why was that phrase always stuck in his head? No, wait. He already knew the answer to that question and it was merely because his friend would always say the same damn thing over and over again. Why, exactly, had this friend of his become his friend again? Well, it didn't matter now.

Pushing himself up to a sitting position, he once again used his arms to prop himself up as a single brow rose. He examined the male a little more, taking the time to check out his roommate to see if he would be a problem or not. Of course, the surface wouldn't exactly be the greatest thing to judge. It was always the person's personality that would have to be judged. "So, you're my roommate, huh?" Pushing himself off of his bed, Kael folded his arms as he walked up to the other male. He stopped a small distance away, just enough to keep a comfortable space between the two. There was no point in making any enemies on his first day, especially if he didn't know anything about them. Tilting his head just slightly to the right, Kael smirked a bit as he shifted his weight a bit onto his right leg. "You don't seem that interesting, but hey.. You might surprise me. Kael is my name and the kind of game I play depends on you." Walking over to his trunk, Kael undid the latches before throwing the lid of the trunk open. Bending over a bit, Kael pulled out a single potted flower before walking back over to the other man and holding it out just enough so that he could see what it looked like. It was a simple flower, merely a daisy with a normal yellow center and simple white petals. There didn't seem to be anything special about it, but then again, anything nature related was special to Kael. "So... What are your thoughts on this flower? Gettin' any vibes from it? Turnin' you on? Makes you wanna do stuff? Anything at all?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    Until [When] Do You Want to (Live) Like the Others?
                                                        We will rock the floor
                                                        x x We will turn it inside out
                                                        x x x x We will rock the floor

x x It's free free free Freedom
                                                                Yukiiku Atshushi

Yugi023's Partner

K r a i g S p i n d e l w i r e
User Image
The world is a big scary place...

Kraig had decided to follow the pale young man as he didn't seem to be heading for the dorms but instead classes, he was curious as to why someone would already be head to class when they weren't starting till Monday, but when he arrived at the class room her realized the young man he had been follow was a teacher and the etiquette teacher no less. Kraig stepped out from hiding and spoke quickly. " Hello my name is Kraig, Kraig Spindlewire i was hoping to meet a few of my teacher before classes started on Monday." He said knowing he was lying and just hoped the teacher didn't know that. Kraig still being in the hallway asked on last question. "Would it be alright if i came in?" he only knew of the proper etiquette he had read from his books, so he was trying to impress the teacher with what little he already knew, besides it might not be bad to be the cute teachers pet.

... far bigger than we can possibly imagine

{location} hallway/ Yukita's class room
{with} Yukito
{mood} curious
{ooc}
]

Tsuwabuki

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash