Meh 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 > >>

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

"Thank you." he said as he swung over and up to the railing with one hand, he turned in the air and landed next to her as he settled down on the rail itself. The moonlight made his hair reflect it like a small flashlight. "Ok, well, from when I first met you about ten minutes ago, I sensed there was something not exactly human about you, and I was just wondering if it was ok for me to ask what that difference is."

After his question he looked up at her with his bright silver eyes and smiled at her again waiting for her reply.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela watched as Aedan swung over the railing and sat next to her. He looked very athletic and agile. She shook her head slightly to stay focused and the question he'd just asked her.

"No, I don't mind telling you. I'm a pure blood vampire, which is not a status like nobility. It just means I was born this way, not bitten. " she brushed her bangs out of her face as a breeze blew by. Still trying very well to focus, and not let the Cinnamony scent that came with the breeze overpower her.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

A gleam appeared in his eyes for a second before he said, "Interesting." He then dropped closer to her as he looked her critically, "Are you ok? you seem a little out of focus." he asked her with a mischievous smile.

This news did not bother, rather it excited him.He had never met a vampire before and he was quite glad she was the first one he met, though he was not sure why.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
((OOC- I need to switch computers, it'll take a few minutes. But I will reply soon. ))

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
veelaprincess
((OOC- I need to switch computers, it'll take a few minutes. But I will reply soon. ))

((No problem))

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela wasn't expecting Aedan to get so close to her, his scent overpowered her senses, and wasn't able to answer. She got lightheaded, and everything started to get blurry. She managed to breathe out one word,
"...Cinnamon..." as she tried to stand, but her legs protested, and she slumped back down.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

He put a hand on her shoulder and leaned close to her face,inspecting her,"Would you like to know the secre to my scent?" He asked flirtatiously as his eyes gleamed with a sly feeling.

He did not know why but for some reason he wantted to make this vampire girl from a completely different lifestyle like him, there was something about her, and his so called"cinnamony"sent seemed to be helping.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela nodded sleepishly, trying to focus on his face which was now even closer to hers.
'I need to pull it together. I can't keep letting his scent overpower me like this' she though as she tried to stand up once again. This time she overruled her legs protest, and was able to stand with a little help from the railing. Things were still blurry, and she was still lightheaded, but as she stood it seemed to get a little better.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

Aedan stood with her and he took her hand both as a sign of care and to help her stand,"I'm not suprised you recognize my scent, for it is the scent of true nature and all that it represents, he then leaned leaned his face close to hers and finished,and the only way to stop it, is this." And with that he tilted his head all the way forward,

And there, in the moonlight that made his hair glow and on the rooftop of his earlier rest, he kissed her. He did not know why he did, nor did he care, it just felt right to him.

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image
---&You Like The Way I'm Talkin', and I Like The Way You're Walkin'.<---

Kooura eventually snapped out of her daze, where she awoke in her dorm room. She glanced around, feeling a bit sluggish. She must have blacked out again and sleep walked her way to her room. She jolted as a knock came from the doorway. Constantine stepped in with his arms crossed. "Are you awake? Good." he said, making his way over to the bed and sitting at the foot of it. "You know, you frightened me. I know you're new to the whole school system, but skipping classes isn't a good way to start of the school year."
Kooura stared at him blankly, taking a few moments to comprehend what he said as the groggy feeling left her body. "I know.. sorry. I blacked out again, I guess." Constantine smiled and patted her leg. "It's okay, just make it to class next time. At least you'll be counted present. Now what do you say we go get some food? I'm famished." He rose from the bed gracefully and crossed his arms over his chest again. The light from the window made his silver hair seem to glitter. Kooura sat dazzled for a moment. Was this really her brother? She never really got to see much of him after he turned 13, but it seemed as if he'd been exchanged with some other person. She smiled and got off the bed, brushing down the creases in her skirt. "Alright. Let's go."

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela tensed up as he leaned forward and kissed her, but as he kissed her, her head began to clear slowly. Soon the lightheadedness and fuzziness was gone and she relaxed a little and closed her eyes. She'd never kissed a guy before, let alone an Elf. She opened her eyes, and pulled away,

"Is this another one of your customs? Kiss a girl cause she smells Cinnamon?" she tried to act offended, which she was sure failed since her cheeks were probably red as roses.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

"You could say its my custom." He said in a happy tone, "But I''m pretty sure our rules for kissing are the same as anybody elses."he winked at her as he took her hand again. "If you get what I'm trying to say,"

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image
---&You Like The Way I'm Talkin', and I Like The Way You're Walkin'.<---

As Constantine and Kooura were on their way to the cafeteria for a late dinner, Constantine hesitated as he saw two students kissing. Kooura noticed his hesitation and looked at him, following his gaze to the two. She jumped back and blushed. "Wh-What is this?!" she said behind Constantine's hands as they clasped around her mouth tightly to keep her quiet. He just stared blankly, too shocked by the instant change of culture to say anything. Kooura squirmed. "This is aloud in public!? Public display of affection?!~" Her voice was muffled by his hand. Constantine sighed. 'I don't even know what to do. I'm a teacher, but I feel as if I should just let them be also.' he thought. 'Father would have scolded me if I were to have done such trivial things in public.'
Kooura covered her eyes with her hands, trying to block the image.
"Hey, Onee-chan?" she said sheepishly.
"Yes, Kooura?"
"I don't think I'm hungry anymore..." she said. They both began to laugh nervously.

Distinct Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tsuna walked onto the campus of Silver Shade Academy ."so this is the school.".he takes off his back pack and look for a paper wit a map on it.he picks up his backpack by the top of it and hangs it on his sholder.he starts walking trying to find the dorms."i wonder where is every one."

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela smirked at Aedan's remark about rule of kissing. 'So he just wanted to kiss me!' she thought loudly in her head. 'But it did help with the symptoms, even if they were brought on by him.' She didn't pull away when he took her hand, she kinda liked the warm touch he had. Even though she could clearly catch his scent, it didn't overpower her as it once had.

She looked up at his face, his features half in shadow from the moonlight.
"I should really get back to my room...I mean, we do have classes to prepare for." Veela pulled her hand away slowly, and was getting ready to jump down to her window ledge, when she turned to him once more.
"Maybe we'll be in the same class, I think I'd like that. It was nice to meat you Mr. Aedan Faller." With that she let go of the railing which she'd been holding onto, and dropped down to her window.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff