Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela saw a strangely dressed girl walking towards the tree that she sat in. She stopped humming and watched as the girl sat under her and started playing a strange instrument that Veela had never seen before. Taking a sip of her bloodbox, she listened as the girl played a beautiful song. Veela didn't make a sound, she didn't want to startle the girl, or cause her to stop playing.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
((OOC- Time for me to go to bed. I'll be on tomorrow. About 9-10 hours from the time of this post. For those of you in different time zones. Night! ))
User Image
Enaldi Lore
-------------------- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx --------------------
I am but a dream,
A reality twisted by lies.

Lore continued for awhile longer, before slowly coming to a stop. The last couple notes of the song were no louder then the faintest whispers exchanged between lovers. After another moment he set the instrument down with a fair amount of gentleness, before laying it's bow across his lap. He would turn his head to look towards the sky, his golden orbs opened wide, something extremely rare for the perpetually lazy-looking person that he was. Those eyes did not look where they appeared to look, but rather, they gazed into his past, to a place where he knew his feet would not dare tread again.

((You have yourself a wonderful nights rest! :3 ))
Δικσ Δввασиια
Race: Neko
Dorm: 105

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"..Nice to meet you, Call me Ai...."

User Image

Allen walked to the courtyard, carrying his bags with him- and a suitcase with his clothes "Ah, The school is so huge!" He couldn't help but make this comment as he approached the place- after all practically living in his room, the place would seem pretty huge. The place seemed to slightly shimmer a deep green.The lush bushes and tree's, along with the grass. Allen stopped to brush some hair out of his face, pulling out a crumbled piece of paper from his pocket. The paper was a small map of the school, along with his class schedule and dorm number. After looking over the paper a bit, he folded it and put it away. " Alright, I should go to my dorm first.. it should be right over... there!" He spoke to himself, pointing out the buildings location--again, to himself.

Allen began heading in the direction of the building. He felt slightly nervous, being his first time at a school. Also, what might people think of him? Him dressing like girl and all..- that is, if they found out on their own.. He would prefer them not to find out anyway, but things never work out how you expect them to.

_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.~AIKO ABBADONIA~.
Where am I: Courtyard
How am I feeling: Worried
Who am I with: Myself
What am I thinking: "....."
How do I look: Exhausted; Lost.

_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_
ѲѲƆ:
o.o u-Uhm, reason why I'm using Allen is because it's his real name..
Also, Nice to meet you all! = D
Male appearance:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy75/Sasukefan2750/1051272.jpg
User Image
Enaldi Lore
I am but a dream,
A reality twisted by lies.

Lore stood rather suddenly, stretching his arms out high above his head, before quickly dusting off his clothing. He knew his time at this academy would be problematic in some form, having been placed in the boy's dorm. While it would not have been easier to keep his secret in a female dorm, at least a female could be trusted to keep a secret if it was of dire importance. A male on the other hand, he could not trust them, never mind the fact that the idea of sleeping near them sent chills down his spine.

"Problematic..." The word was under his breath, followed by a quick sigh. Even disgruntled, his voice sounded the part he played.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

Completely oblivious to the events of today, Aedan awoke on the same side roof he slept on, it was nighttime and the moon was shining directly on him, causing his silver hair to glow as it reflected the moonlight like a beacon.

He stretched in a lazy manner then smiled to himself as he jumped down the side of the school in one move, landing thirty feet below on his legs and without flinching settled into a leisurely pace back towards the front of the school.

As he walked he sang an old elven song about happiness on a lazy day, it was in the old elf dialect, but he was required to know the old language in his clan, so he knew the words perfectly even it was a language no one other than elves had heard in centuries.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela listened as the girl sitting under the tree finish the song on a beautiful, yet barely audible note. Veela had never heard a song so sweet, the only songs she knew were dark and haunting; like the lullaby she'd been humming earlier. She watched as the strangely dressed girl looked up; not sure if she'd see Veela sitting right above her, Veela quietly backed onto a farther branch. Without making a sound; which was quite easy, she being a Vampire; she dropped to the ground and quickly hid behind a tree not but 20 feet away.

"That was close." she breathed a sigh of relief.

As she hid behind the tree, Veela noticed a girl with short blonde hair coming onto the Academy property. "Seems more and more students are arriving. I'll have to find more hiding places" she thought to herself as she went to take a sip of her bloodbox, but realized it was empty. She looked at it, shaking it a quickly side to side, but it was indeed empty.

"Oh well." She shrugged, but held onto the now empty bloodbox. She didn't want to get in trouble for littering, that would being unneeded attention to herself, the last thing she wanted.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela quietly and quickly left her hiding spot behind the tree, heading behind the Main Office
Building.

"Since I'm up, I might as well explore the campus. There was nothing in the rules saying I couldn't. In fact now that I think about it, there wasn't a curfew either. Probably better that way, less problems if teachers' aren't busting students for being out past curfew. I wonder if some students' even sleep at night? Are there night classes? Probably." She thought out loud.

Once behind the Building, she did see a trashcan, where she quickly disposed of the bloodbox. Looking around she could see some smaller trees, none of which were good for climbing in. Veela continued on, heading for another building that loomed up not for from where she was. As she walked along the stone path, she allowed herself to enjoy the darkness of the night, the only light coming from the moon. The rustle of the leaves in the trees making soft whispers as she pasted.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

I picked a long one, he though as he continued singing his foreign song, getting louder as the theme of the song became louder, the night wind felt cool on his bare chest ((Hes wearing his outfit from the picture)) and his hair had stopped glowing, somewhat.

It still had a silvery sheen as he walked around the campus, enjoying the quiet except for his singing.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela continued to walk along the path, listening to the sounds of the night. Now that the smoke was finally gone and not mucking up her sense of smell, she took a deep breath in, taking in all the smells of the present night. One smell caught her attention; she could tell it was a person, student or teacher she didn't know. It reminded her of something, but she couldn't put her finger on it, but she didn't have time to ponder on it. To keep from being detected she found the closest tree and quickly jumped in. She kept her eyes alert to any movement that might be coming her way.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

As he walked he finally finished his song and just walked, as he passed a spot he heard a rustling as something moved into a tree.He smiled to himself and when he walked past the tree he turned around and, gesturing to himself, said loudly to the tree,"Enjoying the view of the night?"

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Ginevra "Ginny" Scott
"Call me Ginny without permission, and I will ******** cut you."
Today's Outfit

User Image

After nearly pouncing o nthe vmapire girl that she'd encountered, Ginny had hurriedly made her way to the room where the martial arts classes and clubs were held, needing to work out the agression bubbling up inside her before she hurt someone - she was constantly getting into fights at the school, and usually won, but that didn't mean she liked hurting people. Besides, the alpha wolf would not be very amused if he found out that she had gotten into a fight on the first day back from summer vacation. He and his clan were training Ginny to hunt vampires, yes, but only the vampires of the Lycaelis coven, the one that had killed her fathers. She'd used up the enitre day with her practicing and when she finally dragged her weary self into thel ocker room, the sun had set and night had fallen.

After a shower, Ginny dressed and wandered outside into the night. She didn't like the dark, but with the moonlight she could see as well as if it was daylight. Faintly, Ginny could hear someone singing, a male voice. Curiousity said to follow it, but paranoia said it was a trap. The two argued for abit before eventually, paranoia won out and the singing was ignored. Instead, Ginny wandered out to a large grassy area near the school, free of trees, and laid down on her back, looking up at the sky. Her arms and legs felt like they'd been filled with lead, the muscles tired from the day-long training session. The werewolf sighed as she laid there, looking up at the stars, picking out the constellations as she calcualted the days left until the next full moon - she hated the full moons. She lost control of her transformations when they came, and her instincts went crazy as well. She'd almost eaten some poor freshman lst year during a particularly bad full moon and hoped such a thing wouldn't happen that year.

User Image

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela watch as she saw the same Elf from outside her window come walking down the path. She slunk back, deeper into the branches of the tree, wondering where he'd come from. She took another breath and realized the he was the source of what she'd smelled earlier. When he spoke loudly, obviously to her; startled, she lost her balance and fell out of the tree, strapping her knee and landing hard on her bottom.

"Ow...." she said, her right eye open looking at the Elf in front of her, while the other closed taking in the pain from the fall.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

Laughing, he walked forward and offered his hand to help her up,"Im sorry, did i scare you while you were spying?" he asked still laughing good naturedly.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Reluctantly Veela took a hold of the outstretched hand which was offered to her.

"I was NOT spying, " she answered sternly and a little embarrassed, as her flushed cheeks could clearly show, even in the dark. "..I was observing..." she finished an an barely audible tone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff