Total Votes:[ 6 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Generous Giver

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
I want to believe in love

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Sasame sighed lightly and began walking back down the path. He closed his eyes, looking around at the buildings and the students. It can't be too hard to find a cafeteria. He thought as he sighed sadly. He looked around before finally finding the cafeteria. He let out a small sigh of relief.

Slowly he walked into the cafeteria. After getting his food he walked over to an empty table and sat down beginning to eat. He sighed, his eyes scanning the room for a brief minute. He saw a boy sitting by himself receiving funny looks from the other students and slowly stood up. He walked over and smiled lightly. "Good afternoon, may I sit?" He asked softly.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

But I can't believe in you

Generous Giver

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Ί ϣas ⓘⓝⓝⓞⓒⓔⓝⓣ Ѻnce

User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous/Free Ears: Out Tail: Out Current Location: Outside Girl's Dorms

User Image

ΊκυϮɵ blinked lightly at the girl's words. He opened his mouth, but closed it again and hesitated. He closed his eyes, his ears perking up slightly. "A-alright." He said softly. He didn't know why he agreed, normally he wouldn't have. Normally he would have just pushed the request away, then again...normally he wouldn't be following a girl he just met, especially one that had smacked him. His tail slowly swayed back and forth, his face slowly returning back to it's normal color. Why...why do I feel so...much like a stray cat. Why do I feel so free with her. He thought, his ears twitching. He couldn't resist the smile that had come across his face, a smile he hadn't even noticed.

User Image

I'm ҊʘȚ ӺЯɆɆ of ⓈⒾⓃⓈ

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

Aedan was playing with his food and contemplating ripping what little of his clothes he had off in the cafeteria when he heard a soft voice not unlike his own ask him if he could sit. He looked up with a good natured smile and said,"Of course, as long as you don't mind the outfit." he laughed slightly at this as he looked the newcomer over and decided he was adequate.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Glad that Ikuto had agreed to her request,
she smiled excitedly, her fangs glinting from
the sun for a second. She grabbed his hand
innocently, and pulled him towards were the
Cafeteria should be.

"Great! Lets go get some food!" She said, her
violet eyes filling with delight. She felt so happy,
she'd never really felt this way before, but
something about Ikuto made her feel excited.
'Maybe because he has a cute tail and ears
like a lost kitty. Such a cute kitty! He's ears and
tail... I just want to pet them! But that would
probably be rude...oh what I am I going to
do with myself?'
The thoughts were like a
ping pong ball, just being bounced back and forth.
She was so in thought that she didn't even notice
that he'd smiled for the first time.

Generous Giver

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Sasame nodded and smiled lightly. "For what it's worth, I think it's a very suiting outfit." He said as he sat down. He sighed lightly. "What do you think of the school so far?" He asked softly, although part of him was certain that it wouldn't receive a good response judging by the looks the boy seemed to be receiving.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
((OOC- So far, I'm having a lot of fun, kinda sad that some people that were here, are not, so I can't continue with them, or involve them. But it's still coming along nicely. ^_^))

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

"Well considering I'm a dark elf who's never been out of the forest since I was born, and I have absolutely no idea what my schedule is for this place, I'm honestly having the most fun I've had in years!" he laughed loudly in his musical way that echoed through the whole cafeteria and beyond which drew stares."But seriously I'm enjoying myself and the way people react to my beautiful person."

"What about you? You don't seem very happy at the moment." he asked, serious for a moment.

Generous Giver

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Ί ϣas ⓘⓝⓝⓞⓒⓔⓝⓣ Ѻnce

User Image
User Image

Mood: Free/Peaceful Ears: Out Tail: Out Current Location: Headed Towards Cafeteria

User Image

ΊκυϮɵ blinked and smiled more at Veela's smile. I think...I like her. He thought nervously, but didn't say anything. He gasped lightly when she grabbed his hand and began to pull him towards the cafeteria, but he didn't fight. He didn't pull away, instead he followed the smile still on his face. His ears twitched happily, his tail swaying back and forth as he walked.

User Image

I'm ҊʘȚ ӺЯɆɆ of ⓈⒾⓃⓈ

Distinct Hunter

((OOC:im itching to join bak in T.T))

Generous Giver

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

Sasame laughed lightly and smiled. He blinked suddenly at the boy's question. He almost felt his smile crack, his mask practically vanish in that instant. He blinked and smiled once again trying to force his mask back up. "I'm fine." He said softly with a small smile. "Maybe...a bit homesick." He said softly. Or I would be...if I had a home to go back to. He thought sadly. He smiled lightly, mentally forcing himself to return back to the mask that was originally held in place. "But I suppose that happens to everyone." He said smiling lightly.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

They finally reached the Cafeteria,
Veela let go of Ikuto's hand and this
time opened the door for him. She
didn't want him disappearing on her
again. She noticed his smile for the
first time as she held the door.
'Oh wow, he's so cute when he's smiling.'
She also noticed his ears were twitching
happily, she was glad he was is better
spirits, but her cat fandom kicked in.
'So cute! Just..want to pet..No! It's
rude, just stand here and hold the door
open.' Her cheeks flushed red at her
thoughts, as she waited for him to
continue through the doorway.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

Aedan leaned somewhat across the table and inspected this boy's face closely, a serious expression on his face for once, after a minute he leaned back in his chair and folded his arms,"I don't believe you." he said flatly. "You don't have much of a home do you." it was more of a statement than a question.

He may have not been the smartest kid, but he was far from dymb, and he had very perceptive social skills and could usually guess what people really felt after an inspection.

Generous Giver

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Ί ϣas ⓘⓝⓝⓞⓒⓔⓝⓣ Ѻnce

User Image
User Image

Mood: Free Ears: Out Tail: Out Current Location: Cafeteria

User Image

ΊκυϮɵ blinked when she finally looked at him and his smile almost instantly disappeared. He turned away and bowed his head as he slowly walked through the doorway. "Thank you." He said softly. He turned away, his ears twitching lightly. He wasn't used to someone seeing him smile and he wasn't used to smiling at all. Even then, he still felt free and relaxed. His tail swayed back and forth and lightly brushed against Veela's hand when he passed by.

User Image

I'm ҊʘȚ ӺЯɆɆ of ⓈⒾⓃⓈ

Generous Giver

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

Sasame blinked lightly and closed his eyes. His smile faded at the boy's words. "No, I don't..." He whispered softly. He slowly reopened his eyes and leaned back in the chair. "A couple years ago...my family just sort of...broke up." He said softly as he lowered his head. He smiled weakly, although it was clearly fake.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

((OOC- I need to go to the store, I'll be
back later. ))

Veela felt Ikuto's tail brush against her
hand, her cheeks flush red in an instant.
'So soft!' She thought excitedly and
a little embarrassed. 'Did he know he's
tail..? Or did he do it on purpose? Don't
care, I got to feel his cute tail!'
After
he'd gone in front of her, she quickly followed,
half skipping from her excitement. Which came
to a stop as she realize who was in the
Cafeteria, Aedan and the silver haired teacher
from before, were both sitting at one of the
tables. She notice other students kept giving
looks in Aedan and the teacher's direction.
'Probably because of his clothes' she thought
bitterly. Disapproving of the students' glances.

Trying to pretend she hadn't seen them, she linked
her arm in Ikuto's once again asking,
"So what would you like to eat?" she smiled sweetly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff