Aya_Natsume2016's Husband

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

~Welcome to Hell High~

There is a secert about this school that no one has yet to figure out about this school yet. The principal of the school happens to be Lucifer aka Satan him self. Besides that one of the teachers happen to be the king of the vampires as well. During the day its just a normal every day looking high school. But there is a reason why its called Hell High. And the mortal's that come to the school or live around the school has yet to figure out why its called Hell High. *Chuckles darkly then* Under the school lay's the gate way into hell and every night the gates open and out spills the other teachers that teach there.

Yep there demon's and they may seem nice at first there not really. They want your soul's they want to train those that are hiding in the student population. But mostly they want to kill the mortal human's sooner or later. Well you step into Hell High and become either the victim or a slave with out knowing you are a slave to one of the demon's or the vampire. Or even the king of the under world him self? There is a third choice in this game. That choice is will you make it out alive in this school or make the demon's, the vampire, or the kind of hell fall in love with you little mortal's?

~Three years later~

Time for all has seemed to fly on past since those that entered the school for the first time. Satan him self aka Lucifer Jones is happily married to his wife Serenity Jones (Black) while his son's have come to school more and gotten older. His oldest son Micheal who was born an angel since his mother is god because of what he wanted to do to his unborn child was cursed for a year to be a baby unable to do anything about when his mother took the child from him to be raised as an angel and his father didn't step in to do anything to stop him. Micheal is still cranky with his father over the fact though.

Devon is now the king of the dragon's after being forced to kill his father to take over the role then. Dracula is still the king of the vampires and his wife Seras Victoria has given birth to there first child who is now a cute two years old and there daughter who is one years old. Devon's wife has yet to give birth and Devon is flipping out over the fact as well to. Nora and Sora are still and Hell high but are no longer students they are just seen walking around with there father Damien. Nora and Sora always go off grounds to see there girlfriend's and spend time with them as well to.

Sebastian is now the king of the high elf's and is now just helps out at the library part time when he isn't busy with things back in the kingdom. Even letting elfs go to the school as well to so they can learn. Rose Mary has dropped the use of the name and went back to the name of Naku and is still with Zen sexually. King Grey Shire is still control of his kingdom and is married with Intergra and they have children Mynn and Bunny. And the others have all done things with there life and moved on from the school to go to collage then even Aiko the grandson of Merlin Soren now the king of the neko's still is strange perverted self. He does his duty as king and works during the school season healing the idiots though he still gets served candy and chocolate and such. His wife Juliet is his sleeping beauty and has always been the love of his life.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Rules:

1. No auto killing. You got to let people to defend.
2. No god moding.
3. Romance is aloud.
4. No cybering.
5. Yaoi and Yuri is welcomed.
6. Limit 3 chars per person. Unless I say you can other wise.
7. Pm all requests to me.
8. No auto hitting.
9. No taking over another char with out the other person's permission. And letting me know to. (Same goes if you get on your mule ok. Just let me know in your post this is your mule.) {If you do it once I will not only tell you off but ask you to leave.}
10. Title your pm's 'Devil rise and angel's fall'
11. If you post your profiles they will be deleted and ignored. (I get pissy about this)
12. No ingoring other people's chars. Even if there younger then yours its starting to piss me off.
13. When pming your profiles to me or my co owner make sure you have a nice sized Bio.
14. What my self and the mods say goes.
15. Respect my mods cause they report to me.
16. May add more rules later on.

((Note you don't have to make your posts pretty if your posting as more then three people or that will be a whole lot to go over fyi))

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Made up form:

~Teachers~

Username:
Name:
Race: (Demon's unless you want to be a mortal I will accept a couple)
Sexuality:
Powers: (Only if your a demon)
Class you teach: (Normal classes)
Appearance:
Bio: (Must have)
Pet:
Crush:
Other: (Anything I forgot that you want to add)

~Students~

Username:
Name:
Race:
Powers: (Only if your a demon)
Appearance:
Bio: (Must have)
Pet:
Crush:
Other: (Anything I forgot that you want to add)

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Mods:
James Arbiter-(Name Changed to- Gaunt Dusk)
XxPriestess_AlumnexX
Apple Bucking Applejack

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
(reserved)

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
(reserved)

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
(reserved)

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Lucifer yawned as he walked out of his and Serenity's bedroom and walked to his desk then and sat down then. He sat at the computer screen and read over not the student list he didn't give a flip about that but the list he went over was the returning teachers, staff, and everyone's children as well for that matter. "Cute Grey's children Mynn and Bunny will be coming as well." He smirked softly then as a thought popped into his mind then. "Poor Intergra." He quietly chuckled then.

Vlad Von Dracula quietly shadowed him self out of his coffin and his nice cozy spot next to his wife then. He blinked slightly as he saw his two year old daughter with the coffin lid up and was sitting next to her sleeping brother as she was floating in the air. He smirked softly then as he walked over and knelt down in front of his children's coffin's then. "How's daddy's little girl?" He asked softly so not to wake up his other child or his wife either for that matter.

Victoria looked up and placed her hands together and grinned a fang only smile at her father. "Da da." She said clapping her hands together then as she waved cutely at her father.

Doctor Soren Grey aka King Soren Grey had been awake before Lucifer even crawled out of bed. He had eatten his fill of sugar so he could handle his children and his wife with out hurting them. He even had gone to fetch his wife breakfast of normal healthy food and was quietly bringing it to her as she slept his sleeping beauty.

King Devon Dragon was walking the hall's looking like he was about to kill someone at random that asked him what was wrong. His wife still haven't given birth yet to there baby and Devon is very beyond worried.

King Sebastian Long-Feather had woken up early and left his wife a note tell her he went to the office early since there was still a ton of books to dust and sort and new books to check in. As well as put them on the shelf before school started. His ears twitched as he walked knowing not only did he have that to do he also had to check on things video cam about all things back home where his mother still was at making sure things kept running smoothly for Sebastian on the legal stand front.

Naku was in the bathroom bent over the toilet throwing up and looking like death warmed over.

King Grey Shire had quietly slipped out of his and his wife's bed to quietly go check on Bunny and Mynn then. He still couldn't believe how cute his twin children are and more so how much they looked a like at this age and Bunny being a girl and Mynn being a boy and still looking this much a like to there was moments he found it odd to say the very least.

Bunny yawned cutely then as she opened her eyes then and looked around she sniffed the air then and crawled towards Mynn then and snuggled up agains him. "Da da." She said cutely as she snuggled her brother then to try and wake him up then.

Damien rolled over and wrapped him self around an empty pillow then as he went back to sleep then.

Sora yawned as he wiggled about on his bed as he listened to his brother be in auto guard dog mode. As his bedroom was next to his brother's and Sapphire's living room at least Sora's bedroom was sound proof so he can't hear his brother having sex.

Nora was in the living room with one ear training on his wife and the other trained on there newborn son as well he was in full guard dog mode.

Dragon snuggled up against Midnight as he didn't even bother to open up his eyes when he heard some one sneeze or step on his face for that matter.
Mynn yawned as he was snuggled against and turned over, his little tail curling around him. He didn't want to get up yet, despite his sister's attention. He whimpered and put his little paws over his face, wanting the sun to go back down so he could finish napping.

Max stretched, occupying a teachers quarters at the moment and putting on his glasses and getting dressed. This was a good deal, considering it was a better job than most kids his age. He showered and got dressed, preparing for his first day of teaching. He shifted to his human disguise, he was trying to drop some extra weight he still had on, but he looked okay, just a bit husky.

Gale yawned in her bed, snuggling next to Apollo. Her eyes fluttered open for a bit before she looked around, her ears twitching. She got up and stretched, just waking up. Her long purple hair covered her but plants seeped through the wooden floor and wrapped around her, forming her robes before what was leftover sank back under the wood.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Neal was not one to sleep long. As he got older he got more energy. In his puppy for picked up his favorite stuffed bunny and jumped out of his new big boy bed. His ears perked up when he heard his dad enter his office. Full of excitement he ran into the room. Once at his dads feet he tried to jump onto his lap.

With his sister makeing noise Sanglant woke up. "I want my own bed." he said and pulled the blankets tight around him. Trying to sleep through his siters clapping.

Soren's sleeping beauty was awake because warren had carried Tora into the room because she was crying. Juliet sat up in bed with her back against the head board. Warren sat at her side so he was in the middle of the bed and she held her little kitten. Every time she saw them she smiled. Warren had more fairy genes so he had wings. Tora was more neko and was born as a kitten. "be careful." Juliet told him as she let warren pet his sisters head.

Stella even being a week over due still got out of bed and went into the hall. "Devon please calm down before you have a heart attack." she told him. Him panicking was not makeing things easier on her.

"must you get dressed the second you are out of bed?" Apollo asked his wife. Laying in bed as he looked up at her. Being a night teacher meant he needed extra sleep. But he don't want o sleep with his wife not at his side.

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image
User Image

"Show me your teeth."

███████████████
███████████████

Integra awoke shortly after Grey.she went over to see her husband with the children and smiled.Kissing him lightly on the cheek she said."Good morning."She took at her two children and smiled."Come on now you two time to wake up now." Integra's voice was well much less harsh when she talked to her family it wasn't the powerful voice she was known for."Today is the first day of classes I hope I get smart people in my class."She said with a small laugh.

Selene had returned to hell high.Sure she was 21 and could go to college but Lucifer invited her to come back so she wouldn't have to pay so much.she wanted to be a doctor so she'd have to do a internship A INTERNSHIP WITH.........SOREN. She wasn't found of the Neko doctor he kind of creeped her out but he did help save her life once.She decided to stop by to see Alucard and sears.She appeared in the room and went up behind her master."Boo" She said in a eerie voice like he used to do to her.

███████████████
███████████████

User Image

Fixer

Aloysius enters just like Kai did on his first day. Although instead of letting the clouds fade he waves his arm to make the smoke go into his palm. He walks into the school but, on the way to the entrance, he felt something shift in his bag. When he opens his bag, Oh boy.. The surprise wasn't that surprising though.

Ace peeks his head out of the bag and licks Aloysius' cheek. He jumps out of the bag and transforms into his human form then turns to Aloysius and laughs. "Wow, I'm getting pretty light for you to not notice that I was there!".

Aloysius shakes his head and chuckles, "dude, you're 10 years old already! You don't need to hitch hike in my bag, or anyone else's bag!".

Ace, walks ahead of Aloysius and opens the entrance for him, "force of habit".

Aloysius shakes his head,again chuckling, and walks into the school. " So", he asks suddenly as Ace closes the door "why do you want to go back to this place?".

Ace scratches the back of his neck, "umm... I just... wanted to see someone... AND i wanted to know what happened after the 3 years".

Aloysius smirked "I heard she left because she knew you were coming".

Ace's smiling face fades away then looks up at his brother with sad dog eyes. "Really?", he says sadly.

Aloysius laughs and messes the kid's hair, "nah, I'm just messing with you!~".

Ace and Aloysius laugh and continue to converse about things happening at home as they walked in the hallways.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Bunny nuzzled up against her brother then as she barked at him then as her tail wagged as she turned to smile up at her mommy and daddy then. "Ma ma and Da da." She waved her hands up at them then.

Grey Shire bent down and picks up Bunny into his arms then. "Hello little angel." He kissed his daughter on her cheek then before he turned and kissed Intergra on her cheek then. "Dear you never know." He chuckled softly then. "Mynn I know you want to keep on sleeping son but time for breakfast and a diaper change to."

Lucifer turned and smiled at his son then. "Hello Neal." He bent down and picked his son up then. "You have a play date with a bunch of baby's." He said simply then as he set his son on his lap then. "A couple vampire baby's Sanglant and Victoria as well. And there is also Mynn and Bunny as well to for you to play with as well. And I know how much you love Bunny's to." He kissed his son's cheek then.

Dracula chuckled softly then. "When your sister gets older and can sleep a lone." He said simply then as he picked Victoria up and kissed her cheek then. "Bottle time Victoria." Goes and gets her bottle then.

Victoria snuggled up against her dad as she was being held by her daddy then.

Soren walked in to the bedroom then. "Ah our little one's are awake it seems and I brought you breakfast dear." He set the tray down before he sat down and pulled Warren into his lap then as he tickled Tora under her chin then. "How are daddy's little angel's?"

Naku cleaned up and quietly headed to her brother's office then.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Neal changed into his normal form since his dog form was to big to sit on his dads lap. When Neal stood next to his dad in dog form the top of his head went to just above his dads knees. "Sanglant and Victoria try to bite me." Neal said and hugged his bunny tight. "I love this bunny and no bunny else." Neal said.

"SELENE!" Sanglant said hearing his favorite baby sitter's voice. Quickly he sat up and smiled at her. Holding up his arms for her to pick him up.

"Thank you soren but I will eat after they do." Juliet said and kissed her kitten's head.

Warren hugged his dad once he was on his lap. "Daddy!" he said and hugged him.

Tora meowed and pawed in her dads direction when he was holding her brother and not her.

"Sorin would you mind getting her kitten formula ready so i can feed Warren?" Juliet asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff