Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I have to win. I only came here to get stronger and increase my techniques so I caan go back to my town and protect it," he said meditating thinking hard on his battle tactics.
Sayuri walked in her dorm and picked up her chain whip. The weapon was most of the weight in her bookbag since it made from a rare material that was stronger than diamond. She walked towards the training grounds since for her, it's better and more entertaining to practice your skills in a battle.
*Jaden walks to the Training Grounds and hunts for the T-Rexaur*.......where are you beast?
*takes out Gunblade as the T-Rexaur attacks him from behind*...Ah!Back attack eh? *he charges toward the monster and cuts in a downward motion and as soon as he gets to the middle pulls the trigger and watches the monster roar in pain*....
*Runs and slashes again and again until there is blood all over the floor*
Sayuri walked into the training grounds. She put her jacket on before she could start searching for a T-Rexuar since she saw that Jaden was busy with his own 'little' T-Rex.
*pulls the Gunblade upward and pulls the triiger. the T-REaxaur falls and Jaden starts to leave then he sees sayuri* Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff