*Watchs Lemonade and the Girl* Says softly "Wish I had someone to do that with*

(We're going out irl too ^^ 3nodding )

*Looks away really depressed*
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie
*As she hugs him, her hair move slightly... exposing the right side of her neck* Oh... alright sad

(Hint Hint) *Lemonde caressed her hair softly*
"I'm sorry Honey"
*He places a soft kiss on her neck and reaches up to caress her cheek softly*

*smiles and giggles, clutching his right arm, standing on tiptoes... kisses him lovingly* heart

"Sweetheart... I Love you so much"
*Lemonde caressed her back as he embraced her softly* heart heart heart

I love you... mon amour... *she whispers back, clinging softly to him instinctively* heart heart heart

*Lemonde slides his hands round... And lifts Callie into his arms... Holding her close... Kissing her softly and warmly* heart heart heart
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie
*As she hugs him, her hair move slightly... exposing the right side of her neck* Oh... alright sad

"I'm sorry Honey"

*smiles and giggles, clutching his right arm, standing on tiptoes... kisses him lovingly* heart

I love you... mon amour... *she whispers back, clinging softly to him instinctively* heart heart heart

*Lemonde slides his hands round... And lifts Callie into his arms... Holding her close... Kissing her softly and warmly* heart heart heart

*clings lovingly at her sweetheart, smiling as she feels his warmth* How's your headache lover? heart
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie

"I'm sorry Honey"

*clings lovingly at her sweetheart, smiling as she feels his warmth* How's your headache lover? heart

*Lemonde puases for a moment*
"Um... I uh..."
*He sighs*
"I should be fine if I put my cloak on..." heart heart
*Gives Lemonde a weird look...*

Is there something you want to tell me...?
Rose_Faerie

*Lemonde smiles, blushing a little*
"Not at all"
*He luaghs nerviously*
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie

"Not at all"
*He luaghs nerviously*

*steps back slowly* Hey... I know that laugh... you're lying Lemonde!
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie

"Not at all"
*He luaghs nerviously*

*Lemonde turns sadly*
"Yes... Yes I am..."
*And with this he pulls his cloak tightly around his body and runs from the shade and into the collage*
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie

"Not at all"
*He luaghs nerviously*

*Lemonde turns sadly*
"Yes... Yes I am..."
*And with this he pulls his cloak tightly around his body and runs from the shade and into the collage*

*sadly, turns her back at Lemonde to walk in the sunny garden. Her little tiger comes back to her and licks her hand... She looks sadly at Tai and walks further*
*Lemonde cowers in the great hall, he discards his cloak and walks through the many corridors... Alone*
*Callie shrieks as a huge lion jumps on her, out of nowhere. Tai jumps on it, but the fierce lion hits him with one of his giant paws. Tai hits a tree before landing on the grass, unconscious.*

"Don't hurt my tiger you fiend! Let go of me!"

*The lion bites her leg to stop Callie from moving, even though he doesn't put much pressure, it still makes her shout.*

"Lemonde...!"
Rose_Faerie
*Callie shrieks as a huge lion jumps on her, out of nowhere. Tai jumps on it, but the fierce lion hits him with one of his giant paws. Tai hits a tree before landing on the grass, unconscious.*

"Don't hurt my tiger you fiend! Let go of me!"

*The lion bites her leg to stop Callie from moving, even though he doesn't put much pressure, it still makes her shout.*

"Lemonde...!"

*The shreik echos through the corridors*
"Callie!?"
*Lemonde runs through and out under the archway... He sees Callie and the Lion... But between him and her... The long dash through sunlight... He shivers, and takes the first step forwards*
*The lion sees Lemonde, and lets go of Callie, dropping her on the ground. He deposits one paw on her back and growls at the boy*
*Lemonde dashes over the field... Fortunatly his arms and hands are still covered in bandages... But he closes his eyes as his face begins to burn... He crackles his nuckles and colides face fisrt into the Lion*
Lemonde
*Lemonde dashes over the field... Fortunatly his arms and hands are still covered in bandages... But he closes his eyes as his face begins to burn... He crackles his nuckles and colides face fisrt into the Lion*

*The Lion falls on the ground, but soon gets up on his four clawed paws and runs towards Lemonde, roaring ferouciously.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff