Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Lemonde sat watchfully atop the archway t the gardens... He watched Callie in the moonlight, but remained hidden in the shadows, his dark clothes blowing in the light Breeze, his long red hair hanging loosely over his shoulder... Was it time to tell her?*
"Not yet"
*He uttered to the darkness, and wiping the blood from his lips he crawled slowly and silently down the wall*
*Smiles sadly, her eyes having trouble staying open... she leans on the hard cold bench. Shivers slightly, Tai notices it, jumps next to her to keep her warm... stares at the moon... Her eyes close...*
*walks in a sits in a corner.*
CommanderBubbles

( Hi! ^^ Do you want to be a student too? If you want to, next post describe your character and your animal! You could be a teacher if you want! )
"Callie..?"
*Lemonde whispers softly... crouching only a foot away from the bench, looking lovingly at Callie... Smiling, warmly*
*Is sleeping soundly, drooling slightly on her sleeve... not aware at all of Lemonde's presence.*
Rose_Faerie
CommanderBubbles

( Hi! ^^ Do you want to be a student too? If you want to, next post describe your character and your animal! You could be a teacher if you want! )

*stands up walks over* Yes, I want to be a student. I like to be away from people(shy) I look like my avatar.
CommanderBubbles
Rose_Faerie
CommanderBubbles

*stands up walks over* Yes, I want to be a student. I like to be away from people(shy) I look like my avatar.

That's quite alright, I have my shy moments too! 3nodding
Welcome! ^^ (I suggest posting the name of your character, and the kind of animal they gave you when you entered the school)
Rose_Faerie
*Is sleeping soundly, drooling slightly on her sleeve... not aware at all of Lemonde's presence.*

*Lemonde chuckled lightly and drew a napkin from his pocket... He dabbed her cheek and sleave before leaning in and kissing her softly and lovingly*
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie

*Lemonde chuckled lightly and drew a napkin from his pocket... He dabbed her cheek and sleave before leaning in and kissing her softly and lovingly*

*is startled badly, notices Lemonde, with a barely wet napkin in his hands. Automatically blushes and greets him, returning his loving kiss*

Bonsoir mon amour (Good evening my love) heart
Kiro was Rich, yet she was the first rice person to be kind to everyone, and not let beauty get to her. Her body is lean and full, her color is Soft peach like skin. Her eyes forest green and her brown hair goes down to her hips. Her hair now in a bun, Held by chop sticks, and she wore a simple jeans, a black top and a White Sweater.

Only one tattoo marred her skin which was feline on her left shoulder blade. She wears Silver hoop Braclets Three on each arm, and Onyx gem heart with dimands hands from her neck, it was the only really expensive thing she had. her Cheetah cub brushed up on her leg Purring madly, Kiro chuckled lightly and patted the Cub "your so cute you know that"
[[cheetah do purr they are the only wild cats that do]]
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie

*is startled badly, notices Lemonde, with a barely wet napkin in his hands. Automatically blushes and greets him, returning his loving kiss*

"Good Evening?"
*Lemonde chuckles*
"... I've been watching you sleep for hours... So peaceful... So beautiful"
*He caresses her cheek softly and lifts her into his arms*
"Now, let's get you inside"
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie
Lemonde
Rose_Faerie

"Good Evening?"
*Lemonde chuckles*
"... I've been watching you sleep for hours... So peaceful... So beautiful"
*He caresses her cheek softly and lifts her into his arms*
"Now, let's get you inside"

*smiles sleepily at her lover, and wonders why he didn't wake up earlier. It's almost daybreak... thank god tomorrow is saturday. What could be better than a sunny day without school with your lover?*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff