Welcome to Gaia! ::

fighterrrx's Fangirl

Partying Fisher

User Image
User Image
location school tab feeling confused, worried tab with Mitsuo ; no one

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• He needed to do something. Anything.

Should he still join volleyball and resume his ‘normal’ three years of high school? But how will that change anything? Takanori’s face twisted in discomfort as he kept walking towards the school. He felt strange being in this body. He felt strange even listening to this outdated music, despite the nostalgia. This was even bad he was ignoring the texts of his ‘best friends’, and they were sounding a tad bit irritated at him for ignoring them like this. This was turning out bad. Just…go at it like it was nothing. Yeah. Nothing. the male thought in worry.

How was he supposed to wake up from this dream? He tried slapping himself awake as soon as he left the house. Still, nothing. He didn’t want to take a nasty spill again…Getting knocked in the head once a day was already bad enough as it is. Letting out a sigh, Takanori kept walking. Once he gets to school, he’ll probably have to go to his secret spot, and try to figure everything out for now. Deep inside, Takanori wanted to curse out the baseball club for knocking him out and sending him three years into the past SO BADLY. He was ready to graduate. He was ready to go out to college.

Yet…

He wasn’t ready to play volleyball for the rest of his life.

“Ne, ne, you know, you’re pretty cute. I’m familiar with the kind of look you have in your eyes.”

…? The male looked at the teen who was riding on his bike. He had never exactly seen this guy before. The volleyball player soon realized he went to the same school as him after taking a good look at his uniform. Did he really go to his school…? Then again, Takanori never exactly paid much attention to the world outside of his former gang and volleyball. He had to take a mental note to pay more attention to his classmates from now on. The dark-haired male quirked an eyebrow as he kept listening to him. Eventually, the other boy introduced himself as ‘Hanahara’, before pedaling away from him. Well, that was something.

Takanori was suspicious, yet intrigued by his offer. Yet he didn’t have the chance to speak to this guy before he suddenly went off to school. Letting out a huff, the young man began to adjust his shoulder bag, cursing the fact that he didn’t have his trusty duffle bag that he could easily whip onto his shoulder and easily run to school with. He began to quickly pick up his pace and continue onto the school grounds. If meeting that guy was his chance to change his future, then probably Takanori was going to take this chance.

A Cheshire smile formed on his face. This was his chance to change his future. Now, he had to avoid Akiyoshi-senpai for a long while, so he can actually change this future. He admired the guy, but he was one of the people who had recruited him into the male volleyball club in the first place. Sorry, senpai. he thought to himself, feeling a bit torn about constantly rejecting the fellow about joining.

Entering the school, the male took a glance around. Barely some people were coming in, and Takanori was one of them. He had to search for that Hanahara guy from earlier, all while trying to avoid his ‘future’ friends who might be doing some recruiting for the volleyball club. Either way, he knew this was going to be a long day.

• Anxious Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Signature Look 250
                                                  color palette: "darkorange" or "gold"
                                                  User Image
                                                  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                  ▮▮WHERE:Home > Bus tab tab ▮▮WITH Myself tab tab ▮▮FEELING: Determined and hopeful.

• Akiyoshi smiled as the girl finally agreed to accompany him for some food. He could remember what it felt like to be entering highschool, and he was determined to make the process as cheerful and easy as he possibly could for as many people as possible. "Thank you very much, Mai-chan. I promise you won't regret it," he said with an easy smile as he led the way through the building and into the cafeteria. "This is where they serve lunch and breakfast for students who don't bring their own. Since most people bring lunch though your best bet for finding people to sit with will probably be to look outside if it's nice out," Aki spoke softly so as not to disturb the conversation that was going on between the kitchen staff who were preparing for the day. "I think the only time I've ever seen this place actually full is when it's raining outside." he added with a chuckle before raising his voice slightly as they grew nearer to the serving line.

"Ohayo ladies! How are all of you this lovely morning?" he called out causing them to turn and smile in return. "Ohayo Aki. Early as ever I see. You know, when I was your age it took three donkeys and two buckets of water to get me out of bed before 10." The first to speak was a middle aged woman with graying brown hair but a very friendly expression and her tone was very teasing but still considerate. "Oh? I see you've brought a friend this time. Would you guys like some breakfast, we just finished up the first batch but I fear it will grow cold before the other students get here." she said with a laugh as her gaze glanced around the vacant room, a compliment to the lacking life outside. Akiyoshi smiled and gave the woman a slight nod. "That would be lovely Kaneko-san." he said leading Mai over to the line where one of the other staff members was loading two trays up with the day's breakfast choice. Before taking his tray Aki handed a 1000 yen note to the server and gave her a quick thank you before taking both of the trays and motioning for Mai to follow him. "Where do you want to sit Mai-chan? We've still a good amount of time on our hands." he said cheerfully moving away from the line and towards the seating options.

⊱⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯❀Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒharacter❀⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⊰
                                                  Sorry kinzy love. Proabably waited a little too long this time, I'm sorry lovely! :^.^
                                                  kinzy15

Blessed Cultist

♚ ❝ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ISTHISTRUELOVE?
          █████████  ██████████████████████████████████████████████

User ImagexxxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE xxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE xxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE xxxxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE
        xxxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE xxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE xxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE xxxxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE
        xxxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE xxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE xxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE xxxxxIT MUST BE TRUE LOVE

xxRepeat after me ━━━━ r-o-m-a-n-c-e-e-e
        xxxxxxxxxAnd no one else can xxxxbreak my heart like you
        xxxxxxx( MaiOzawa )
        xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxYou're the   only love    I've ever known

xxxx► Cafeteria
        xxxx► ooc: Haha You're good!

Mai followed Aki silently, glancing around the school. It was almost like she's never actually been in here before yet she was familiar with everything. She turned back to Aki with a smile, "Who would want to sit in a large stuffy room when it's usually beautiful outside?" She used to sit outside during lunch and try to get ahead of her studies so she won't be so behind when she crashes after coming from a long day of work. It was always a secluded area so no one bothered her, not like anyone actually wanted to help the poor little girl.

"Ohayo," She smiles, greeting the ladies. She let them converse while glancing around the cafeteria. It smelled wonderful in here.. Her mouth was watering but she had to snap herself out of it, she didn't have money for this so there was no need to make herself more hungry than she already was. She slipped her hand away from Aki's arm so he could grab his tray and pay, she followed closely behind and noticed two trays. "Oh wait.." She tried to speak up but Aki paid and grabbed the two trays. She quickly pulled her wallet out and tried to pull out some money, well.. There was barely any money. All her hard-earned money went to her parents, she never had any for herself. "Don't worry sweetheart, it's been covered.." One of the ladies spoke up with a smile. Mai stopped her hectic search for money and frowns, "A-Aki-Senpai! I don't need breakfast, you didn't have to pay for me.." She stumbled over to him, taking the tray from him so he didn't have to be carrying two. She glanced around and placed her tray down at a random table and pulled her wallet back out, scatter the little money she had on the table. "I'm not sure how much a meal is so.. Here.." She furrowed her brows and slid it over to Aki.

Mai softly bit her lips and slowly slid into the seat, guiltily staring at the tray of food. She couldn't accept this, even is she paid him back for it but it would be a shame to waste it. Maybe she could take some of this home for her siblings? They needed the food more than her, they were growing and needed all the nutritions they could get. She placed her bag on the table beside the tray and sighs again, she didn't even know if she was working today! She doesn't remember.. Probably would be working though. Speaking of work.. She opened her bag and pulled out a schedule, perfect! Her work schedule looked like Aki's planner.. Every day single day was filled with work.. She refused to take day offs, it took the manager some convincing but he allowed her to work everyday after school.

Silent Storm Song

Friendly Fatcat

TinaEatTheFood
                                          User Image
                                          location:: her bedroom tab tab company:: kuro! tab tab mood:: extremely happy

• Almost as soon as she realized his window open, Nanami ducked to the ground. Her heart began to race. She could have sworn she saw his face on the other side of the wooden board... Why was she hiding? Wasn't this a good thing? His window was wide open and he was crawling over to her room like he used to in the past. The nostalgia washed over her and, suddenly, she began to feel excited. Was it really the first day of her second year? If it was, that would mean that this was a second chance to fix everything that ever went wrong in the past. Her broken friendship and the relationship that never happened with Akiyoshi... It can all be turned around.

Suddenly, there was a light knocking on her window followed by a soft calling of her name. Hearing his voice again almost made her want to cry. She immediately stood up and pulled up the glass. "Kuro-chan!" she exclaimed, instinctively wrapping her arms around him and leaning backwards to pull him into her room. They tumbled backwards and, instead of getting back up, she held onto him on the ground. "Kuro, I missed you!" she said, in a cooing tone of voice, tears gathering in her eyes. Seconds passed before she even remembered that her friend wouldn't have the slightest idea in what she was talking about. Would it be smart to tell him? "I stayed up all night watching this new anime. It's so sad, Kuro. Look, I'm practically crying just thinking about it!" She let him go of her enthusiastic embrace and sat back so he could see for himself. "It's pretty crazy, let me tell you." Maybe not yet. This could be just a dream after all. Even if it was, she was just happy to be talking to her best friend again.

When Nanami stood up, she stood up too quickly. Her head was still pounding from her fall. "Oi..." She held her hand to her head and fumbled to find her bed to sit down on. "I'm sorry. I must've dehydrated myself. I didn't drink anything for a while," she lied.

Questionable Inquisitor

10,500 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Tycoon 200
    • Citizen 200
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
      On April 9th, 2012, at 7 a.m., Lena Harlow was doing something she suspected most people her age did at that time of day;

"Lena!"

Sleeping.

Unfortunately, her late-to-bed and late-to-rise sleeping routine hardly pleased her busy mother, Else Storstrand.

Else quietly began marching up the stairs, but paused halfway with her hand on the rail. "Lena! Honey?" she called, listening intently for a sign that her daughter had woken. Hearing nothing, she continued up the stairs, stopping just in front of Lena's bedroom door. She knocked three times, each one louder than the first. "Jeg vet at du kan høre meg, elskling~""I know you can hear me, darling~" her mother singsonged, waiting for a response from her silent daughter.

Not surprisingly, the only response Else received was the faint noise of ruffling sheets as Lena snuggled deeper into her blankets.

Finally having had enough, Lena's mother strode into the room, went to the windows and yanked open Lena's curtains, unleashing the wrath of the merciless morning sun. Lena groaned at this and rolled over, shielding her eyes with her forearm.

"Lena! Våkn opp kjæreste! Du kommer til å bli sent!" "Lena! Wake up sweetheart! You're going to be late!" Her mother exclaimed, walking over to Lena's bed to pull back her covers. However, she was met with resistance when her daughter gripped the sheets in her hand, unwilling to let them go. "Hnn...10 more minutes," Lena mumbled, tugging her blankets up to her nose. "I don't even have school today."
      she added, her words muffled by the pillow that the side of her face was buried in.

Lena's mother laughed, a light and airy sound that tickled Lena's ears. "Hva snakker du om? I dag er inngangen seremonien!" "What are you talking about? Today's the entrance ceremony!" she stated, proceeding to whip Lena's blankets off her.

At her mother's words and the rush of cold air that came with the sudden absence of her sheets, the groggy teen cracked open one eye. "...Mom, did you forget to have your coffee this morning?" she asked sleepily, slightly dubious. "The closing ceremony was yesterday, as well as my last day of high school, remember?" Lena finished, waiting to see how her mother would handle her uncharacteristic sarcasm. Yet instead of rolling her eyes, Else just looked at Lena with a bemused expression."Kjære, slutte å være så dum ~! Prøv som unnskyldning igjen i tre år." "Dear, stop being so silly~! Try that excuse again in three years." she said, placing Lena's covers at the foot of her bed. "Nå våkner opp! Du må skynde hvis du kommer til å gjøre det i tide. Det er allerede 07:25!" "Now wake up! You need to hurry if you're going to make it on time. It's already 7:25!" Else said, pointing at the clock. "Også, hvis du ikke er nede i en halv time, jeg kommer tilbake her oppe med en bøtte med is." "Also, if you aren't downstairs in half an hour, I'm coming back up here with a bucket of ice." She warned, earning a grumbled 'okay' from Lena before Else turned and exited the room.

Lena watched as her mother left, then rolled over to the edge of her bed. Yawning softly, she sat up and stretched her arms above her head, cringing at the small 'cricks' she heard when she arched her back. "Oh man, I sound like grandpa..." she thought with chagrin, placing her feet on the carpet. Lena stood and sauntered over to her windows, closing her blinds a bit. "Mm, much better." she thought with a small nod of approval. Lena was not usually a morning person, and bright lights at that time of day simply irritated her.

Unfortunately, irritation was not the only troubling emotion she was feeling that morning; Lena was incredibly confused, and with good reason. First, her mother had barged into her room and opened her curtains as wide as they would possibly go, then threatened to dump ice on her head. After that, she started rambling about how it was time to wake up, otherwise she'd be late for the opening ceremony of high school. Of course, this made absolutely no sense considering Lena's closing ceremony had occurred the day be-

"...Wait."

At that moment, Lena suddenly realized that she hadn't actually seen the end of the closing ceremony, and couldn't remember anything past receiving her diploma.

...Except for the fact that she had tripped down some stairs while running to meet her friends, and that everything went black right before her head made contact with the steps. Then, as if on cue, Lena's head started pounding, and she grimaced at the unexpected pain. "Maybe I really did fall?" she wondered, more perplexed than ever.

Fortunately, her headache subsided after a minute or so, but it was the least of her problems. She still had to figure out what was going on! Letting go of the windowsill, Lena went over to her beside table and opened a small drawer, searching around for the graduation present she had received from her parents the morning of the closing ceremony; a silver necklace that was attached to a modest diamond pendant. "What? It's not here?"
      Lena thought, brows furrowed. "I swear I put it here before leaving yesterday." Lena thought, wondering if 'yesterday' had even happened. Other than her headache and her own memories, there was no evidence that proved it had.

Hoping to find more answers, Lena glanced at her calendar. "Let's see...April 9th, 2012?!"
      The surprise was evident Lena's voice as she stared at her calendar, making sure she was seeing things right. "That's impossible...Last time I checked, it was 2015." Lena said aloud, continuing to scan the dates. "April fools was the 1st, so unless someone decided to play a very late prank on me, then something is definitely wrong." she thought, turning away from the calendar. "Although I guess there's nothing I can do about it for now." she decided, and walked towards her bathroom.

After a few minutes, Lena stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel off the rack, wrapping it snugly around her body. Tying the ends of her towel together so it would stay up, she went over to her steamy mirror and wiped a square section of it with her hand to reveal her reflection. What she saw almost gave her a heart attack. "Oh my gosh, did I...shrink?" Lena wondered, noticing that she was about an inch shorter than she was at the closing ceremony (she measured her height at least once a week). Mind you, that was still pretty tall, but it made all the difference to Lena. She also noticed that she looked pretty much the same as she did three years down the road, albeit slightly younger-looking and with a slightly smaller chest. "Maybe it's just a trick of the light?" she speculated, staring at herself in the mirror, completely bewildered. "Well, if the closing ceremony actually happened and if I actually fell, then I would have a bump, wouldn't I?" Lena wondered, brushing her bangs back to examine her forehead. Sighing when she saw nothing, Lena picked up a brush and ran it through her wet hair a few times. "I think I won't be finding out the answer to all this soon..."
      Lena thought anxiously, walking out of her bathroom to the closet. But when Lena opened her closet doors, she was once again surprised by an unfamiliar sight; her school uniform hanging near the back, unstained and neatly pressed. "It's like it really is my first day of school again." Lena thought, taking her uniform off the hanger and placing it on her bed. She looked at it for a minute and pursed her lips slightly, indecisive. Lena figured that since she didn't know if she was actually supposed to go to school or not, then there was no point in getting dressed. Yet at the same time, she wasn't to eager to incur the wrath of her mother (who was normally a fairly calm person, but became very scary very quickly when she had to ask more than once), so Lena ended up wearing her uniform.

A few minutes later, Lena was fully dressed and ready to go (though she had no idea where she was supposed to be going), so she left her room and went down to the kitchen. She was greeted by her mother, smiling as she made Lena breakfast, and the sharp smell of karsk, a scent Lena hadn't encountered since her family moved to Japan. "Oh my gosh, Mom, did you make me breakfast? And karsk?" Lena asked hopefully, mouth already watering. "Selvfølgelig! Det er den første dagen av videregående skole tross alt. Hvorfor ikke starte dagen lykkelig?" "Of course! It's your first day of high school, after all. Why not start the day happy?" Lena's mother replied, placing a hot cup of karsk and a plate of breakfast on the table. "Skynde kjære, spise før det blir kaldt." "Hurry dear, eat before it gets cold. " Else said, ushering her hungry yet still very confused daughter to her seat. "Wow...Thanks Mom." Lena said gratefully in between bites.

As she was eating, Lena was pretty much overcome by feelings of déjà vu, considering that the meal her mother had made was the exact same thing that Lena ate the morning of her real first day of school (if it had even happened). The strong, bitter taste of karsk left Lena feeling warm and more awake, a very familiar sensation (even though her parents didn't let her drink until she was 12), and the rest of her breakfast reminded her so much of Norway that she almost felt like she was back home. This obviously wasn't the case, but it was a nice feeling nonetheless.

When Lena downed her last sip of karsk, she looked up at the clock on the kitchen wall. "It's 8:00..."
      Lena thought, and glanced at the kitchen calendar, less surprised by the year than she had been earlier, but still puzzled. 'And it's still 2012.' she thought, placing her cup down, frowning. "Hey, Mom," Lena called, standing and picking up her dishes, "I'm pretty sure all the calendars are wro-" Before Lena could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by a sharp gasp and her mother's worried voice. "Lena! Se på den tiden! Du kan være for sent!" "Lena! Look at the time! You're going to be late!" Else exclaimed, grabbing Lena's dishes from her hands and running them over to the counter. "But Mom, I don't think I have schoo-..." Lena began, but stopped, unsure as to why. It was probably her instincts telling her that something strange was definitely happening, and that arguing with her mother about it wouldn't help. So Lena kept quiet as Else came back over to her and handed her her backpack and cellphone, and blabbered on about 'how her little jente was growing up' and 'make sure she made lots of friends' and the like. But her motherly chatter didn't stop there. "Har du telefonen din? Du vet hvordan å komme til skolen, ikke sant? Ring meg hvis du trenger noe, okay?" "Do you have your phone? You know how to get to school, right? Call me if you need anything, okay?" Else said, fixing Lena's hair and uniform. Lena just listened and let her mother flit about and lead her to the door. "Yes, yes, and alright." Lena replied.

Once Else had pushed Lena out the door, Lena turned around to face her mother. She was startled by Else's expression; it seemed as if she was about to cry. "Don't worry Mom, I'll be fine." Lena said warmly, reassuring her mother. "I'm pretty sure that I've done it all before anyways." Lena thought, bending down slightly (Else was a bit shorter than her) as her mother pulled her into a tight bear hug. "Jeg elsker deg, Lena."
      Lena's mother said softly, releasing her daughter from the embrace.

Lena nodded, giving her mother's shoulder a gentle squeeze. "Mm. Love you too."
      Lena said, smiling, and with that, she turned and walked to the road, and began to head to her first day of school (for the second time).

T I M E S K I P !!

At 8:16 a.m., Lena was sitting at the back of a fully packed bus, just a few stops away from her school. When the bus was almost at the stop near Kabosu Minami High School, Lena pressed the button to get off. She stood up from her seat and slowly made her way through the dense sea of people, trying to get to the exit. Finally, Lena was able to clamber over to the doors and pushed them open, but not before bumping into a good number of people. "O-oh, sumimasen!"
      Lena apologized, stepping one foot out of the bus. Despite the fact that she had lived in Japan for a few years, she would probably never get used to the insane public transit. Or her long limbs.

As Lena went to hop off the bus, she tripped and fell off the bus onto the sidewalk. "Ah!"
      Lena let out a surprised noise when she landed flat on her back, the bus driving out of view. Lena closed her eyes briefly so the dust that the bus' wheels kicked up wouldn't fly into her eyes, then stood up, brushing off her uniform. "Ugh, now I've got a scraped knee..." Lena thought, pouting as she gingerly touched her scratched kneecap. "If I wasn't so tall, then maybe I wouldn't have tripped over my stupid legs..." Lena thought, cursing her height while she brushed herself off.

When Lena bent down to pick up her backpack, she heard some very familiar voices. "No way, could that be...?"
      Lena swung her bag over her shoulder and turned around, and a huge smile appeared on her face when she realized who the voices belonged to. "Miho! Shi-chan! Ohayou!" Lena called out, waving from her spot. She wasn't normally this exuberant with her greetings, but she was glad that at least some of her life seemed like usual (her friendship with Mihoko and Tadashi). "Hmm...Maybe they know what's going on?" Lena wondered, making a mental note to ask them both about it. For now though, she was just happy to see them.

WHERE : near Kabosu Minami High School xxxx WITH : Tadashi and Mihoko xxxx MOOD : very confused, bewildered, content

OOC : omg i did not mean for this to be this long holy cow
                      i promise I'll write waaayy under 2500+ words next time ;n; /pinky swears
                      ps. jente means girl in Norwegian. c:
                      karsk is a Norwegian drink that is half alcohol, half black coffee

sidenar's Pardner

Noob

User Image
    User Image
    donoterase

Something was definitely wrong with Tadashi. When he finally finishes his morning routine and enters the kitchen, he doesn't greet Mihoko with complaints about how she messed up his bed again and where the proper places to place his stuffed animals are. Actually, he doesn't so much as look her in the eye, and his good morning is mumbled in the direction of the floor. To anyone else, this may just be regular, quiet Tadashi, but to Mihoko he would've tried to yell his good morning louder than hers like they did every morning. His strange behavior even got the attention of her brothers, who give her weird looks to which Mihoko just shrugs off. Maybe her best friend just had a rough night?

After Tadashi runs off to the bathroom one last time, the group is ready to head off to school. First, they have to drop off Mihoko's younger brother at elementary school first, but luckily, it's only a block or two away from the others' destination. The four brothers are a few steps ahead of them, while Mihoko and Tadashi hang out in the back. It's not usually like this, but today there's an uncomfortable tension, one that Mihoko has never once felt with Tadashi before. Did she say something last night to make him mad at her? Not that she could remember. Mihoko was just about to call Tadashi out on his weird behavior, and to tell him to pick up the pace, when Tadashi speaks first. But the first syllable out of his mouth makes Mihoko stop walking completely, and she whirls around to face him. Did he just call her Okazaki? No, because he corrected himself with her nickname - the one that he gave to her she should add. What was with this formal business all of a sudden? It was almost like they weren't friends and they were meeting for the first time. What did she do to him that made him so distant?

Before Mihoko could voice any of these thoughts running through her head, Tadashi reaches out a hand to brush a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Mihoko's eyebrows knead together, and her expression is entirely one of confusion. Tadashi was definitely sending some mixed signals here. At first, he wouldn't so much as look at her, but now he brushes her hair? But now he's retreating his hands from fixing her tie? Since when did he ever need an invitation to put something back in place? That was it. "What's wrong with you?" She says it bluntly, and a little bit rudely, a tone she has never directed at Tadashi before. At least she doesn't think she has, but the expression Tadashi has on his face doesn't match what she thought it would be. It's definitely hurt, but he doesn't look surprised, unlike Mihoko who's confusion has turn into utter shock. "S-sorry... but really what's gotten into you? You're so quiet, and you're never quiet with me! Did I say something last night? Because I swear I didn't mean it! We're best friends, and that's not going to stop. You know that, right?" Their brothers call back to them at that moment, joking about how Mihoko's confessing to him or something along those lines. How small-minded! Mihoko yells something unfavorable to the boys, who scoff and mutter something unfavorable back, but leave out any other comments. Mihoko hasn't heard any of Tadashi's answers, but she grabs his hand and pulls him toward their brothers before they can tease them anymore.

Mihoko still doesn't know what's going on with her best friend by the time they drop off her younger brother and leave in the direction of the high school. Tadashi doesn't seem to want to say anything while the other members of their group are within hearing distance, so Mihoko drifts back a few steps behind the boys once again. Finally, she can hear what the issue is! She's been racking her brain for the past few minutes trying to think of how she had offended Tadashi. "Okay, so what were you going to say be-" But before Mihoko could finish her sentence, the two are interrupted again, this time by a Lena Harlow. Mihoko was so surprised she had no idea what to say when she saw the tall, foreign exchange student waving at them. Mihoko can't even think of a time she had ever talked to Lena Harlow, but now the girl was greeting her with a nickname only Tadashi had ever used. Mihoko was so speechless she could do nothing but stare at the girl when they approached her. Realizing how rude she was being, Mihoko clears her throat, offers a feeble good morning, and turns to look in Tadashi's direction, excepting him to be as perplexed as she is. It's quite the opposite actually, and Mihoko's seriously considering she's been in a coma for a few months and everyone's just playing a practical joke on her.

location.near school company.tadashi and lena feeling.perplexed
                                          ooc.sorry that this took so long omg

Mewling Fatcat

User Image

User Image

User Image
                • tab Today, April 7th, 2015, the man stood in a dimmed office, being lectured for his eccentric behaviors. 'Don't do this, don't do that.' 'Why do you do such vile things?' 'You'll be sent to hell dressing like a woman!' It was all bullshit. After being scolded, he bows in respect, then exits the office. He could feel the cold stares from the workers in their cubicals--judging and gossiping about him. He couldn't care any less, because all of these people were no better than he was. He stops for a moment to look outside through the glass window. New York City, it was the busiest city in all of the US, probably second in the world besides all of China. It was suffocating to be here. Although he was supposed to be working, he decided to head home. He was a politician in the making, but he still wanted to return to his studio apartment to sleep. His fingers brush through his messy blonde hair, smiling as he inhaled the "sweet" air of New York. It was a nice day no doubt, but.. He felt that something was missing.

Upon his arrival was the mailman. He gave him a toothed grin before opening his mail box to find a single letter. His mother.. She wanted him to return home, just to visit. He stood there for a long while because by the time he left his spot, it was close to being dark. He reread the letter, seeing that he was invited to her graduation.. He could never forget her. She was too precious to give up on. She was his everything, yet.. He never told her how he truly felt for her. Lena Harlow.. A Norwegian foreigner who arrived on his last year of high school. Their meeting was almost like fate--they ran into each other when they were trying to head to wherever they needed to go. From there on, they continued to stay friends, but he never told her how he really felt for her. Even after high school, he learned a few phrases of Norwegian subconsciously. His father had questioned why he would learn the language, but he simply got away with it because he said that he would be able to get along with Norway and maybe gain something from them. Of course, he didn't learn it for that exact reason, but for Lena. He didn't know why--they had no chance of meeting--yet he did it for her. He must have been mad.

He plops himself onto his couch, holding the letter above his face to reread it. He looks to his clock '9:20 PM'. He closes his eyes, placing the letter on his face, groaning. Screw it. He was on leave anyways. Kit Harris, twenty years of age, six foot three, blonde hair and green eyes. He was going to return to his true home after these three long years.

TIMESKIP :: APRIL 8th ; ITS THREE PM
                  Nagoya, Japan. It wasn't a bustling city compared to New York, it was much more peaceful than any other. When you enter the town, you would have to go through a long strip of stores before you could even find the high school. First, however, he must head home. Right when he took a step he heard a familiar voice. Kitt~y! quickly he does a 180 on his heel and was tackled by a small woman who he recognized to be his mother. M-Ma! What are you doing here? I never called! he asked, surprised and perplexed. He didn't even mail her, so how did she.. Its a mother's intuition, dear! You'll understand when you have children of your own. Oh look at you my boy! You're so tall now! I mean you've always been tall, but you've really grown into a fine man. Of course, it was all inherited from your fath-- she cuts herself off. Kit's eyes were dull when she mentioned him. His father. His mother was always enthusiastic and a bit smothering, but he loved her all the same. Orange irises look around the area, and he inhaled deeply as a soft breeze past them. He was home..

お母さん, のは家を手放す (Mom, let's go home.) He brings his mother into an embrace, smiling warmly as he felt her smaller arms barely wrap around him. He speaks to her in his secondary language, knowing that it will comfort her. She nods against his chest, and she leads the way with happy tears in her eyes.

TIMESKIP :: APRIL 9TH 2012. 10 AM
                  It was time for the closing ceremony for the third years. They will now enter adulthood to find there own paths. Friends will separate, and may never speak to one another ever again. They would each go off to make their families proud. To find happiness in their lives. Did he ever find any of those things? Did he make his mother or father proud? Did he ever stay in contact with his friends? Did they remember him? Did.. she remember him? His heart clenched tightly, causing him to hold onto his white collared shirt. Today.. He should tell her everything. He needs to tell her, even if she rejected him, he just wants to speak about how he truly feels for her.

His mother had carpooled with her friend to go shopping, leaving Kit to do what he please. He took the car that had been left in his care, and headed down that same street to the highschool. Would she even recognize him? He wasn't the same person he used to be back in high school. He was no longer enthusiastic or as creative as he used to be. He was a bird in a cage, locked away to never express his emotions or his own creativity. To be kind to others that would only benefit him in the future--because he was taught to follow those codes by his father. Due to being lost in his own thoughts, suddenly he heard the honk of a horn. It sounded far, but when he came to, a bright light had shone his vision, blinding him then everything had turned dark.

tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
                  Bzzzt. Bzzzzzzzzzzt!

He groans loudly, holding something to his head to block out the vibrations of his cellphone, but then shot up from bed. What the hell? He looks around, finding himself in his room, and a sigh came to pass through his lips. What on Earth? Was it a dream? Suddenly a knock on his door had rung in his ear. Kit! Darling, its time to get up! I keep calling your cellphone, but you didn't answer! Make sure you lock the door before you go, okay? I left your breakfast on the table, so eat it quickly before the bus gets here! Darling? Lock the door? Breakfast? Bus?! What the hell is she talking about. He climbs out of bed to only fall on his face and another groan of exhaustion. He looks over to his calender, his eyes widening. What the hell... 2012?! he opens his curtain to find his mother at the driveway, waving to him and blowing him kisses before entering the vehicle to drive off. He could have sworn that he was in that car yesterday... Wait.. Today? His mind was in jumbles, but his body felt strange. It was as if it knew that something had happened. In panic, he just changed into his uniform, and heads down the stairs and through the door to find out what happened. If he were lost in time, he could just be the only one who did. What did this all mean?

s**t! he cusses out loud, finding that the bus had already left him behind. Great... Now he would have to walk to school.. Instead of actually walking, he ran for it. If he were back in high school, it would mean.. Would she be there? He had his breakfast in his bento, shoving it into his bag as he ran. Thankfully to long legs and slightly shorter hair, he was able to make it to school faster than the school bus. Must be picking up other students after all. He inhales deeply, groaning as he placed his hands on his knees to take his breather. Made it.. he looks up, noticing students passing him were staring at him strangely. Suddenly girls swarmed around him,

Senpa~ai! I can't believe you're leaving this year!
                  I know right?! You'll totally text us right?
                  We totally have to go shopping sometime this year together, Senpai!
                  Senpai! Do my makeup one last time, onegai~?

He had his hands up, laughing nervously, nodding to each one of them. Was he always this popular? He smiled nostalgically, having a warm feeling. Was this a chance for him to change everything? Suddenly the bus that had left him had arrived. He looks over in its direction, but his eyes had widened and mouth slightly parted. There she was... Lena.. He bit his lip, trying to contain his joy. She was beautiful and graceful as the day he had left the school with his father to return to America. He remembered everything of their past, but he knew that she wouldn't. When the girls began to chat amongst themselves, he managed to slip away to head towards the bus where she was exiting. Suddenly, Lena had called out for someone. Miho-chan! They were not really rivals when it came to makeup, but they did exchange tips about fashion and makeup. Yet, she wasn't his main concern, it was Lena when she wounded up tripping off the bus. Crap... He runs over to her side in instinct, but remembers that she doesn't even know him yet until they bump into one another until later that day. It didn't matter now, she was injured! H-Hey! Are you alright? I saw you fall and--! her knee... Jeez, its bleeding. You have to be move careful, Le--Uhm, newbie! Can't look like that when you enter this school, you know? Trust me, I tried to look different too, but you absolutely cannot look like you came out of a barn, okay? C'mon I'll take you to the bathroom and clean you up. he takes her hand and tugs her towards the building to lead her inside.

A cool, spring breeze past the two of them. Hand-in-hand. His heart clenched and his hand became firm. The feeling of something gained filled his chest, and a breathe of relief past his lips.

LOCATION × front of the school
    EMOTIONS × nervous - hopeful x x x
    THOUGHTS × oh god i'm holding Lena's hand...
    OOC × sorry reaaaaaally long post, and it took forever, sorry OTL
    COMPANY × lena harlow
    OTHER ×
    Summer_Lovett

Mewling Fatcat

██na██na██na██na██na██na██na██na██na██
                                                        I don't care, go on and tear me apart I don't care if you do, ooh 'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars I don't care, go on and tear me apart I don't care if you do, ooh 'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
                                                        I don't care, go on and tear me apart I don't care if you do, ooh 'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars I don't care, go on and tear me apart I don't care if you do, ooh 'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

◞` ❋ I THINK I SAW YOUx x x!
                                                        x x x' C A U S EtinaY O U RtinaAtinatinaS K Ytinatina' C A U S EtinaY O U RtinaAtinaS K YtinaF U L LtinaO FtinaS T A R S
                                                        tab tab ι ωαииα ∂ιє ιи чσυяαямs
                                                                'CAUSE YOU GET LIGHTER THE MORE IT GETS DARK
                                                                I'M GONNA GIVE YOU MY HEART

tab tab ℓσcαтισи⋮at nanami's window tab tab ємσтισиs⋮hopeful tab tab тнσυɢнтs⋮please.. please let me in. tab tab

• God.. His heart was pounding. If he can just get a glimpse of her... Just one... He may burst into tears. He missed her. And maybe, just maybe, if he was really sent back into the past, he could make amends. He could tell her everything that would happen that year, they can graduate together, and he could.. Tell her how he really feels. Kurosuke had his hand clenched to his chest, holding a handful of his white collared shirt. He was so nervous, his own lips were quivering with excitement and fear. Excitement to see her again, but feared what may happen when she looks at him. Suddenly, her window had opened wide.

The spring breeze felt lighter than before. The bells from his garden rung as they swayed with the wind, the sunrise had illuminated her beautiful features. Her brown hair glistening in the sunlight, and her eyes gleaming youthfully. She.. She was the entity of beauty. He could feel the tears begin to rise, but was suddenly embraced by his old friend, and was able to hide them. Before he knew it, they had fallen back, and he began to panic. He had one arm wrapped around her waist, while the other was keeping his weight off of her. N-Nana... he returned the embrace, keeping his head up so the tears wouldn't fall on her shoulder. She always did this when they wouldn't see each other for a long while. Yet.. Didn't yesterday, from the past's yesterday, he could have sworn that the two hung out that day before school begun again. Yet, she said-- Huh? Anime? Really?! W-What's it about? he just needed to play it cool. She was past Nanami, not the present, despite their lack of attendance with one another.

He placed his hand to her forehead, and hummed to himself. Dehydrated, huh? He stands up, and heads towards the window again, Sit there, I have a water bottle in my room. You keep forgetting to take care of yourself, Nana-chan. I always tell you to drink water. he scolds her in a teasing manner, poking her nose playfully. He couldn't help himself but touch her, he needed to make sure that she was still there and not some sort of illusion. Quickly, he climbs back to his room to take the water bottle that sat on his desk, and hops onto the board to crawl over.

Here. You can take my water bottle. I have an extra one in my locker. So use it! Onegai! he claps his hands together and bows his head slightly, begging her to take it. He was always worrying about her more than himself--she was his best friend so he didn't want her to become ill if she wasn't taking care of herself. He places his palm on her forehead to feel if she was warm. Hm... No fever. I guess just dehydrated, huh? Maybe you should stay home today.. he suggests. Lost in his thoughts about Nanami, something was.. Different in this situation.. His memory seemed to be all jumbled and strange. Did this situation happen back in his original past..? He wanted to ask, but she wouldn't have a single clue what he would be talking about. She might even think he's crazy! That was the last thing he wanted was to seem like some crazy person. He should just forget about all of it, and just start a fresh start here and now. He was going to make amends with his friend and fix everything. Then everything can go back to normal like it should.

• remy v2

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces