Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chi looked to Dayla and gave a weak smile. "'llo.." she quietly, walking up to her friend.
D.Raven
D held Reko's hand, loosley as she looked around. A dull expression was on her pale face as she gave a small glare at nothing.
Reko smiles at her. "You ok?" he asked her, wiping abit of food off his mouth.
RekoHart
D.Raven
D held Reko's hand, loosley as she looked around. A dull expression was on her pale face as she gave a small glare at nothing.
Reko smiles at her. "You ok?" he asked her, wiping abit of food off her mouth.
((I'm not a sloppy eater o_O)) D shrugged, grunting for an answer, then waved to Chi.
D.Raven
RekoHart
D.Raven
((I'm not a sloppy eater o_O)) D shrugged, grunting for an answer, then waved to Chi.
(( Wha-what? WHEN YOU EAT A BUGGA YOU GOTTA BE SLOPPY!!! I MADE YOU BE SLOPPY!!! )) Reko frowns and lets go of your ahnd to go talk to Sean.
((D had to go...she'll be back when her mom lets her on..and she told me to say:

D wouldn't be walking around with food on her mouth....she's all about bein' tidy!))
RekoHart
D.Raven
RekoHart
D.Raven
(( Wha-what? WHEN YOU EAT A BUGGA YOU GOTTA BE SLOPPY!!! I MADE YOU BE SLOPPY!!! )) Reko frowns and lets go of your ahnd to go talk to Sean.
He looked over at Reko, then sat down on the bench. "Hey Reko.."
StonedLover666
RekoHart
D.Raven
RekoHart
D.Raven
"Suppers" he says to the boy in the dull blue tux. (( OMFG, I JUST NOTICED!!! I ment to say his, not her.... ))
StonedLover666
RekoHart
D.Raven
RekoHart
D.Raven

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces