Welcome to Gaia! ::

History wise for the world what do you want explained?

History of the races. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
How the world came to be. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
History of each country. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
The origin of mana. 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 318 319 320

Verasu nodded. "Thank you...I tried my best. You were a good teacher." he said quietly as Xera was watching silently. "He's trying to be humble, if he gets quiet it's not that he wants to be left alone, he has a lot of...stress and he has to work through it himself. We didn't really have that many friends around here, Verasu was a little more easy going but he was distant, I was trying too hard but ended up with few friends, it just didn't feel like much." she said with a shrug as Verasu sighed. "This didn't even feel like a school, it felt like I was in an endless contract with too many rules, normally I would just go, kill, and leave, no rules, just my way and I'd get paid, here it was that i didn't kill anything except for my own father and I did that once before so it didn't count as a notch. Everyone else got to kill something, even Xera, but when it was at some mission we helped but we got no acknowledgment of helping." he said with a shrug
"I'm quite alright" he replied "but I can't say the same for my associates.. Hunter Included.."

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Take me over the walls below.
Fly forever, don't let me go.
I need a savior to heal my pain
When I become my worst enemy,
The enemy...

Take me high and I'll sing.
Oh you make everything okay.
We are one in the same.
Oh you take all of the pain away.
Save me if I become my demons."

Name: Marcus Runevelia

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Marcus frowned. He knew Xera was leaving but was trying his best to avoid thinking about it. He didn't know what to do. He was forced to choose between leaving his brother or leaving his girlfriend, and he didn't know how to decide.

Walking towards Verasu, he handed him a small wooden object with a few symbols and a dragon carved into it. "Take it, it's a charm...for good luck." he said sounding a little empty. He and Verasu weren't the best of friends but they were friends enough. He knew he would miss him but this is just how things were.
Verasu saw Marcus as he took the charm and bowed his head. "Thank you, Marcus." he said quietly as the train showed up and he bowed his head. "Farewell." he said simply as he walked onto the train and Xera looked at Marcus. "...If you thought I was leaving, I'm not yet. I was here to say goodbye to my cousin. I wouldn't leave without telling you." she said with a smile as she hugged him tightly. "...Besides, I wouldn't want to leave without inviting you to come with me, so I'm staying." she said with a slight smile

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Take me over the walls below.
Fly forever, don't let me go.
I need a savior to heal my pain
When I become my worst enemy,
The enemy...

Take me high and I'll sing.
Oh you make everything okay.
We are one in the same.
Oh you take all of the pain away.
Save me if I become my demons."

Name: Marcus Runevelia

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Marcus nodded, "I know...but I know that you're leaving soon. Xera, if it's alright, I'll need a bit of time to decide."

Leon looked at his brother worriedly. With Xera leaving that meant that he might go, too. And it was his decision, they were both adults now. Even if he left it's not like they couldn't call each other or visit once in a while. But still, he felt empty and a little sad at the thought of his brother going.
Xera nodded. "I wouldn't leave without you Marcus...I know you care about your brother, and I completely respect that. That and if I leave before you do I'll have no idea where I'll be by the time you leave, so it'd be pointless to leave if you can't find me later." she said calmly to him as she saw the train leave with Verasu in it as she looked at him. "You mean too much to me to force you to choose this soon, so I'll stay until you decide on what to do, either way I'll support you." she said with a smile as she kissed his cheek as she walked to Leon. "...He loves you more than anything, I wouldn't force family apart like this, it isn't right. You both have my respect for staying with each other having the others' backs." she said calmly as she walked back to Marcus

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Skyla squeezed Leon's hand. She wasn't going to leave him alone. If his brother was leaving, she had no idea how she would deal with something like that if she had an sibling.

"Everything will work out somehow," She told him quietly. "I'll be here. Always."
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/monochrome-hearts-pandora-hearts-x-black-butler/t.94071517/

(OZ's new RP if any of you are intrested)

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
warwiz308
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/monochrome-hearts-pandora-hearts-x-black-butler/t.94071517/

(OZ's new RP if any of you are intrested)

((I'm not sure anyone here knows Pandora Hearts or Black Butler xD))
(I don't know much about it and I joined up)

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Alpha had taken a trip to the store and was walking down the hall with a happy expression "I hope Lion like this!" She said to herself as she reached the lab and opened the door "Lion! I got something for you from the store!" He looked up from his computer "What is it?" He asked as she smiled "Candy!" She said and tossed him a bag. How did she know he liked this kind? Oh well... he opened it "Well thanks." He said with a soft smile as he ate one. Alpha locked the door and sat next to him.

Oz was checking some files in the library, "So that circus has been around since before the barriers huh..." he put a hand to his head trying to think. "And ever since the barriers...mysterious dissapearances follow the towns they visit..." he said to himself before he sighed. "This is gonna be hard...regardless I need to find this all out...this circus...is the key behind the events...And they are coming to Wonderland next. Therefore i have time to analyze this myself then. Good." He said with a calm expression and began to read further..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff