Welcome to Gaia! ::

History wise for the world what do you want explained?

History of the races. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
How the world came to be. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
History of each country. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
The origin of mana. 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

*Back the school Hans and Hunter sit inside the science lab bored and wondering where everyone has gone; Hans breaks the silence*
"How is this place a school when there are no classes and the students are never here? I mean I've never actually taught a class in my time here, Its nice when I have things I'm tinkering with but We've already finished the Laz prototype, the cold suit, the memory scanner, the plasma caster, a hydrogen bomb, and a perfect popcorn popper, I can't think of anything else we can do.
Any Ideas Hunter?"

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Madoka looked up. "They'll be back. With all the phantom attacks, it would be reasonable to assume why they would stay away."

She trusted Skyla and Leon, but still you could never be careful. Nikita was smirked.
Brandon Graves
Militarized Titanic Abomination

User Image

After almost all of the gremlins in the nearby streets were crushed, smashed and decimated by the giant, the body begins to shrink and emit white smoke before Brandon stood where the giant was last standing. Smoke was coming off him as he walked back to Lynn. "Did you like that?" he asked her as he catches the last one in his hand, burning it to cinders. It wasn't it where Brandon knows fire, but the transformation emits intense heat. "All of them eliminated Oniichan. There are no others around here" said the voice in the headset. Brandon sat himself down nearby, letting the heat slowly dissipate from his body. "I am pleased for the help" he tells her, showing he was glad he had some help this time.

Suki Chishio
Lynn

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"I'm right here in front of you,
Just ask and I'll hold your breath in my hands
And I'll save you when you crash.

Every mile gets you further away from the past,
Feels like you're shattered and covered in broken glass.
Losing control, can't you see that you're running too fast?
And I'll be here the next time,
I'll pick you up the next time that you crash."

Name: Leon Runevelia

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Leon waited for her, tempted to peek in and see what her room was like but didn't she'd already gotten mad at him once tonight. He waited until she came out with her bag and took her free hand, leading the way towards his room. He took out the card key, unlocking it and seeing some of the lights were on, and Kylie lying on her bed in the room.

"Oh, Kylie, you're back. So what happened with that emergency? How'd it go?" Leon asked.

"I...I broke up with both loves of my life, got together with a stranger, got kidnapped, realized I was dating a dinosaur who- by the way- I think has some power where he can puke up lava or something and there was dead bodies everywhere and I just...I don't want to talk about it."

Leon blinked. "What?"

She sighed, "Just watch the news in the morning. You'll find out." she said, lying back down to fall asleep.

Leon took another minute and then said, "Ooo-kaay. Well, Skyla's staying with us tonight."

"'Kay." Kylie mumbled, not really caring.

"Cool. Sky, there's only two beds in here, so you can either take that one and I'll take the floor or you can share with one of us. I really don't mind whatever you want. I promise I won't peep while you're asleep." he chuckled, "Heheh, I rhymed... Anyways, I won't do anything weird while you're asleep so relax. By day I am pervert! But by night...only a humble gentleman!~ ...who happens to be interested in women way more than he should... But! I don't take advantage of girls while they're sleeping. That's just wrong."

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Take me over the walls below.
Fly forever, don't let me go.
I need a savior to heal my pain
When I become my worst enemy,
The enemy...

Take me high and I'll sing.
Oh you make everything okay.
We are one in the same.
Oh you take all of the pain away.
Save me if I become my demons."

Name: Marcus Runevelia

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

"Xera...next time your life is in danger, please, let me fight. I'm more afraid of losing you than I am of death. You don't want to lose me and I don't want to lose you. So next time...let's fight together. Okay?" he said. He took Xera's hand, leading her away from the scene so they could go get a movie and food.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
All the limits that you figured out,
Limits that you figured out
Had to learn to keep it all below
Just to keep from being thrown around

"Are you sure it's alright?" Skyla asked her. She didn't know her well enough but it would be more painful to see your friend their own partner.

She wasn't going back on her word. Sky lifted her brow but she believed him. Setting out the first aid kit, she took out an small bottled of disinfectant and cotton balls.

Yes, I'm a sinner
Yes, I'm a saint
Whatever happens here, we remain

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Everybody in the world are you with me?
It's too late to try to run, we run the city.
It's my time. It's show time.
Held me down, now it's don't give a f*ck time.
It's go time. It's show time.
Sing it with me everybody, let's go.

'Cause it's one! It's one; one for the money.
Two! It's two; because two is for the show.
Three! It's three; three, get ready.
Are you ready motherf*ckers?
Are you ready? Let's go!"

Name: Lynn Kiriko

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

"That was fun. And I got good practice with a new move I learned recently! Your powers are really cool though, you're really strong!" she complimented him.

Sorin Hellsing
Xera finally nodded to him as she had her blades now secured on her back and took his hand. "Alright, we'll fight together next time. I doubt anyone else from my family will come back to haunt me again, so I have nothing to worry about, but I'll keep it in mind Marcus. Let's get going I don't want to be here longer than I have to be." she said quietly to him as she squeezed his hand showing she was ready to go

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Give me the wheel so we can move a little faster.
I make it real, I'm not a glorious disaster.
What part of living says you gotta die?

I plan on burning through another nine lives.
One more for measure, that's ten for the soul
That never sleeps so are you ready to go?"

Name: Kylie Seiliander

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

"Oh, no I'm not that upset, I've just had a looong day. Today was just weird, that's all. I'm going to sleep now, sleep wherever. Goodnight guys!" she waved, curling up into a ball and falling asleep.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Had to learn to keep it all below me
Just keep from being thrown around

She nodded. "Sleep tight..."

Skyla dapped the gash and washed it out. She was ignoring his reaction on purpose to her pajamas. It took a lot of will power to not blush. Really...this is innocent compared to what else she had.

"At least, it wasn't that deep. I've had worse scratches than this." She admitted. The scars were proof of this.

Yes, I'm a sinner
Yes, I'm a saint

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

Leon turned his head away, his cheeks a little red, "You sure it's okay? Even if you've had worse, doesn't make it hurt less..."

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

"It may sting for a few hours but don't worry about infection." Skyla finished bandaging the wound before putting up the kit.

"The doctor said when I first woke up that I may be partially blind. I was attacked by a phantom on my way into town four years ago. Its claw damaged my pupil." She grimaced at the memory. After throwing away the cotton ball, Sky quickly cleaned her own wound and sat down on the bed.

"Leon...?" She knew why he was avoiding looking at her. It was awkward.

Yes, I'm a sinner
Yes, I'm a saint

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

"I'm sorry..." he said, "I can definitely understand what that's like." he said, pointing to his one eye covered with a patch.

Leon got on the bed beside Skyla, looking up at her only when she called his name. He hesitated a long while, staring at her- not at her body for once, just her- and then reached in closer, kissing her softly but strong. He pulled away after a moment, and looked at her once more. With a nervous chuckle he said, "Let's get to bed." and laid back on his side of the bed, falling asleep.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

"It's fine. You needed to know." She laid down. Skyla was nervous also, but she couldn't tell him to stop worrying. Or maybe that was herself...

She turned off the lamp and fell asleep, careful with her arm. He did look like a puppy, that was one thing she had to admit.

Yes, I'm a sinner
Yes, I'm a saint

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out