Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Snow gets closer to the girl and smiles at her so she gets a very good look at his fangs well if you ever want to find out about what is up with my teeth maybe i can show you sometime or are you still to hurt from my little comment about saying your are nosyhe takes her hand she put on his chest and he kisses it and softly lets it go looking at the girl only wondering what she will ask next and what is going on in that pretty little head of hers

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
russian winters

ஐ - ⓛⓘⓒⓔ & ⓛⓘⓢⓞⓝ ⓣⓞⓝⓔ - ஐ
User Image

Alice shook the girl's hand, then withdrew it afterwards. She nodded her head slightly at what she needed help with "Ahh Algebra II, I see and a Sophmore huh? Well I'm a Junior, one grade level ahead of yah! I know I know, may not look like it, but of course don't let looks fool you," she said kindly with a small smile. She tapped her chin with her index finger, trying to remember where the classroom for Algebra II was it. Getting a bit side tracked, she added on "Did you say you were a transfer? From where? Are you the type of person, where you move to different places?" she asked tilting her head slightly to the side.
            Alison was taken aback when she saw Snow gently kiss the top of her hand. Now that, made her a bit uncomfortable, she hasn't seen any of the other guys be a bit of a somewhat gentlemen. But, dismissing the thought away, she replaced her hands on her hips "I would love to know, buuut classes are about to start so maybe another time," she said calmly. Then thought to herself for a brief moment 'Did he just really kiss my hand..? What the hell' she thought, as she was still looking up at the boy. 
    /
          User Image

RHETT LINZ CARDIFF
                                                        ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

It wasn't that early when Rhett arrived on the school grounds. Newcomers were arriving, old friends were conversing animatedly. It was a joy to see everyone about and ready for school to begin again. The British senior maneuvered himself across the parking lot on his skateboard he rode to school every morning, his earphones in for the moment. His parents, Miyo Hatsukawa and Darrien Cardiff had been living in Japan for most of his being, excluding the first four years of his young life he spent in his father's home in Wales, United Kingdom. For the most part, Rhett's life had revolved around Japan: he was fluent in Japanese, could speak with other dialects, and knew his way around Tokyo when he went on trips there. His twin, Raiden, was the same. And Yui could develop the same security around her homeland, but she was only twelve and couldn't drive anywhere, unless she wanted to go by bus. But mother wouldn't have that. They had to take pride in their company's name, "Utsukushi Ao" (Beautiful Blue), and keep her within the household to help her retain her refined nature. If she went to the city, 'she'd loose her dignity when consulting with commoners.' Mother was a bit of an Extremist, so to speak, but that was only because she came from a long lineage of rich, cultured nobility, as did his father -- thus, they created a rich, cultured company that sold priceless porcelain across the world. Rhett was lucky enough to keep his ritzy taste at home, and bother his parents enough to attend here, in the normality.

The senior student adjusted his backpack on his shoulder and flopped his head phones around his neck, then proceeded into the many halls of his school, his light eyes squandering those around. Almost instantly, he spot a couple of cute girls: a blonde and red head. It was time to make his move, and show off his charisma. "Oi, 'ello, loves," she spoke, a soft smile on his lips as she spoke in a posh dialect. "Having a good mornin', I presume?"

ooc: 'sup.
                                                                with: alice and basil.

Phantom

OOC: I'll post tomorrow afternoon, PST. G'night.
    User Image
    Snow is happy he finally got a reaction out of her that he would have seen by any other person but he did not mean you to take that as weird because he was trying to be a gentlemen to you but he thinks that maybe he should not have done that so he is a little upset because he made you think he is weirder then he already is and he presses against the wall and smiles and nods i would like you to ask me about my fangs any time you would like Snow understands that he just said that they where fangs

11,150 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    ((Eeh yeah goin' to bed as well sorry y'all post tomorrow after school possibly? XD So it's okay if you want to continue without me x3))

11,150 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    User Image

Alison folded her arms and thought about it for a minute. She could either ask him about his fangs now, or later, but decided on it to ask later. Getting a bit distracted, she looked over her shoulder to see Alice, with a red headed girl and one of the senior boys. Alison looked back over at Snow and thought she'd change the subject, since she was going to be asking about what he was later. "So.. What's your first class?" she asked tilting her head slightly to the side, as a strand of hair fell onto her face. Making a slight grimace from the stand of hair falling onto her face, she let out a puff of air, blowing the piece of hair out of her face. Now feeling satisfied, she was smiling. 
      /
      User Image
      i do not know really what my first class is i was going to find the office then Stefani here was waiting at the door when i came in so i started talking to her and never really found my way to the office but would you like to show me the way Snow wonders what the girl will say about him asking that will she think it is an attempt to lead her away from the other people so he could drink her blood or something he was unaware of what she thought but he waited and wondered what would occur after that question

11,150 Points
      • Citizen 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Partygoer 500
      User Image

Alison adjusted her purse strap, by swinging it over onto her other arm. "Ohh yeah sure, besides I have to go grab Alice and I's schedule too," she said, as she spun around on her heel, and began walking down the hallway. Knowing if he wanted to go to the main office, he would follow, well that's what Alison was thinking. Now that she was thinking about Snow being different, she didn't know if he was going to try to do anything to her, but there was something about Alice and Alison that nobody else knew, but them.  
        /
        User Image
        Snow walks behind her and slowly starts to catch up pace and he starts walking beside her he looks over at her and wonders if she has anything weird about her or is he gonna be know as the lone freak of the school but he does not care much about that or what most people think about his problem

11,150 Points
        • Citizen 200
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        • Partygoer 500
        User Image

Alison kept quiet for a while, until they both arrived in the main office. She walked up to the counter and said "Alison and Alice Stone," as she watched the secretary walk over to a cabinet and pull out two pieces of paper. She grabbed the papers from the secretary and smiled lightly towards the lady, as a thank you. She gently pushed Snow towards the counter, so he could get his things. Alison wondered what grade Snow was in, was he a junior like her? Or a underclassmen. She'd probably ask him that later, or just guess by the schedule he had, but then again he could be an underclassmen who are in higher level of classes.
          /

((Sorry, had clean my room XD))
          User Image
          Snow looks at the lady and she looks snow up and down waiting for his name
          Snow Villers She goes and gets his stuff for the school year and he watches her waiting for his junior papers to this new school and he looks at Alison and smiles

Desirable Kitten

5,850 Points
          • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
          • Frozen Sleuth 100
          • Cat Fancier 100
          User Image
          *~Stefani~*
          Stefani is bored out her mind so she decides to roam the hallways to see if maybe she sees someone to talk to. She is still not talking to anyone but she wants to at least meet someone. She wants to meet boys but she knows only one but has no idea where he has went. She thinks about that time and frowns. She starts to think bad about herself and tears start to fall from her little eyes. She wipes the tears right from her face and just keeps walking. She knows shes better than that. She keeps roaming hoping to find someone.

Mood: lonely
          With: herself
          OOC: Can someone talk with me Dx
          User Image
          Snow walks out the door of the office and walks out a bit and he looks at alison and pretty much walks in to Stefani when he is walking because he is going to try and find his classes and he sees stefani again and he smiles Hey stefani how are you and your still cute i see Snow knows he is going to pretty much say that to every girl he meets because he is a total charmer when he puts his mind to it
          Jake from0state farm
          User Image
          *~Stefani~*
          Stefani is bored out her mind so she decides to roam the hallways to see if maybe she sees someone to talk to. She is still not talking to anyone but she wants to at least meet someone. She wants to meet boys but she knows only one but has no idea where he has went. She thinks about that time and frowns. She starts to think bad about herself and tears start to fall from her little eyes. She wipes the tears right from her face and just keeps walking. She knows shes better than that. She keeps roaming hoping to find someone.

Mood: lonely
          With: herself
          OOC: Can someone talk with me Dx

I am going too Post with you

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items