Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~fantasia~

out of habit i blurted "orange mana splash and a patch of grass please" then covered my mouth "nevermind you probably dont have orange mana splash juice here... but ill still take some grass i your willing to serve it with worms" i asked hoping she would but a bit embarassed i asked at all
*~ Zoey Lynn Stone ~*
Zoey smiled."They have anything here.Have you seen the people here?" She laughed."One Orange Mana Splash with a patch of grass?" They lady put it on the tray and Zoey walke to a table and sat down."So whats your story?"She asked.
TheCatFromStateFarm
ParkourHero27
TheCatFromStateFarm
TheCatFromStateFarm

User Image
Snow feels her against him and calms down a bit he softly rubs her back trying to make her feel better about him again he looks around the area while he rubs her back and tries to figure out the words to say to his potential Victim and he wonders why she is staying around him when he could have went in for a kill so easily but he feels his body more drawn to Stefani like he must protect her from other people maybe this is what people called love but he was not sure he knows one day that he will try to do it again but wonders when that will be and if he will be able to stop himself

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~fantasia~

i grabbed the tray happily and followed her to the table i sat down with the tray in front of me "im what humans call an alien. im from anoditea a planet hidden behind pluto we are creatures made entirely of mana" i said and took a sip of my mana splash and then sniffed the grass as a yellow light came out of the grass and into my skin making me feel better
User Image

████████████████████ S E B E S T I A NHOTL E W I S
                    It's best to move with the flow

Sebastian laid over the bench, eyes set on the sky, not much care to be given of anything else, he didnt care really

OOC : nice right? just quote me if you want to interact with me, i'll respon with a more lenghtier paragraph than this one-liner :')

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lazarus Wolfe

User Image
~fantasia~

after taking another sip i noticed a boy with orange hair and smiled "that man over there... he reminds me of someone i knew on my planet... i think i should try getting his attention... maybe invite him to sit with us" i said and then used my mana and right where he was looking appeared a floating message
~why dont you come and sit with us.
if you are interested, look for the girl
with golden hair with grass on her plate...~

i waited to see if he would have a reaction
lunaria jones

User Image

Sebastian got a sudden thought and he couldnt help but to sit up, he looked around, it was odd, the voice in his head wasn't his, it was a female voice. His eyes scann the room, trying to match the voice to whomever it belong, when he locked eyes with a girl, a particular girl that stood out. He got up and walked to her, a bit hesitant as he approached her, not having a clear idea of what was happening just now. He kept his cool as he stood before her, he gave her a pleasant smile, Hello Darling... somehow I feel attracted to you...do you find that odd? He asked, he knew he was coming out as a flirt, but he had no other way of approaching her without seeming ridiculous.

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~fantasia~

i smiled "sit down its all right" i said and took another sip
User Image

There were no empty chairs were he stood, so he quickly took it from the kid next to him, and without any word but just the stare the kid left and Sebastian sat down, eyes set on the girl, My name is Sebastian, and yours? He decided to get things done quickly.

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~fantasia~

i looked at him a bit confused "my name is fantasia... you seem to be... one moment" i said taking out my anodite to english dictionary "...stressed...in a hurry..." i said and put my dictionary away
User Image

Sebastian saw as she took her translator, he couldnt help but to question her originis. where are you from? He asked bluntly after studying her, completly ignoring her question

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~fantasia~

"anoditea im an anodite a creature made entirely of energy/mana" i said
User Image

He frowned at her response, that was news to him. What?! He couldn't believe what he heard from this girl, you're very weird

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~fantasia~

i made a face of displeasure at what he had said ( -_- ) i got up from the table "i shall see you later" i said to the girl and walked off angrily
User Image

Sebastian quickly blushed as she left off, he got up and followed off, You angry?! He followed, I should be the angry one here, you did disturb my thoughts! He manage to hold he her back by grabbing a hold of her arm, You know, whatever you are, here its not normal to get on other people's head like that. He didnt had to explain himself to her, but something brought him to talk to her, even if they were arguing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff