Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ Zoey ~*
Walking to the front of the school set off alot of Zoeys sences.But she took a big wiff of the air and smiled because she could smell fresh blood.But Zoey put a finger on her left fang and and put a hand on her hip.Which was her was of thinking."This school i need to behave myself."She sighed.And she took her suitcase and her carry on and walked up the steps.She was wearing a tan jumper with her black hears.And she had apair of hoop earings on.Sencing the other creatures taking note of her outfit.But Zoey was brought up in a rich-middleclass setting and she couldnt resist not taking atvantage of the money.(;

Fatcat

User Image
*~Stefani~*
Stefani wants to be closer with him. Mentally and physically. She loves him. She thinks. First he pulls her close, then pulls away. She is worried she thought she was a bad kisser or that he didn't like her, she didn't know what was going on. But she was pretty sure he felt the same way so she quickly grabbed him and pulled him ever so close to her chest area.

Mood: in love
With: Snow
OOC: meow.
User Image
Snow starts losing his mind being so close to her heart he thinks he can hear her blood calling out to him and last time that happened he drank every single drop of the girl so he tries to fight it he pulls away but wants to bite her so he goes for her neck and starts kissing and sucking it trying to distract her from what he is going to do to her that will ruin her life

Fatcat

TheCatFromStateFarm
User Image
*~Stefani~*
Stefani was relived when Snow kissed her neck and pulled her close, she wanted to know if he felt the same way, he did. But he seemed a little off track, which is why she asked, "Are you okay? You don't seem like yourself." She didn't want to be mean so she asked nicely and not rude like. She didn't know what he was doing or what he is going to do but so far she liked it.

OOC: is he going to bite her?
User Image
Snow Draws his fangs and goes in for the kill but inches away he feels himself stop like there is an actual wall preventing him and he knows that his heart is stopping him he starts to see clearly again not being in such a blood lust and he slowly pulls away looking in her very pretty eyes i-i-i-i almost killed you my need for blood almost took over and i almost hurt you He softly pulls her in to his embrace and pulls her face in to his neck she can smell the cologne he is wearing it smells very nice to him and it was expensive but he holds her in his neck and chest not wanting to let go he wonders what she will do or say knowing she was that close to getting hurt

Out Of Cookies: i would not harm you
TheCatFromStateFarm
TheCatFromStateFarm
User Image
*~Stefani~*
Stefani was relived when Snow kissed her neck and pulled her close, she wanted to know if he felt the same way, he did. But he seemed a little off track, which is why she asked, "Are you okay? You don't seem like yourself." She didn't want to be mean so she asked nicely and not rude like. She didn't know what he was doing or what he is going to do but so far she liked it.

OOC: is he going to bite her?

OOC: Find out won't you
*~ Zoey Lynn Stone ~*
Zoey opened the school doors ,puppy by her side.She went up to the desk and said "Zoey Stone?" And the lady handed her hedile and derected her to her dorm.She said thank you and went upstairs and arived at her dorm.She opened the door to find it empty.She placed everything on her bed and started unpacking.When she was done she took her phone and put Wink in his bed and told him to stay put.She was dressed in a grey tank top with her cheer jacket.She also had on blie skinny jeans and her beanie.She gravbed her phone and was instantly at the bench at the front of the school.She sat down and started texting.
OOC;Anyone.. ?
I Am xxPrettyPrincesSxx
*~ Zoey Lynn Stone ~*
Zoey opened the school doors ,puppy by her side.She went up to the desk and said "Zoey Stone?" And the lady handed her hedile and derected her to her dorm.She said thank you and went upstairs and arived at her dorm.She opened the door to find it empty.She placed everything on her bed and started unpacking.When she was done she took her phone and put Wink in his bed and told him to stay put.She was dressed in a grey tank top with her cheer jacket.She also had on blie skinny jeans and her beanie.She gravbed her phone and was instantly at the bench at the front of the school.She sat down and started texting.
OOC;Anyone.. ?

Maybe me and stefani will rp with you
ParkourHero27
I Am xxPrettyPrincesSxx

((Lets make it happen!!(: ))
I Am xxPrettyPrincesSxx
ParkourHero27
I Am xxPrettyPrincesSxx

((Lets make it happen!!(: ))

When she posts next i will say it to her

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~fantasia~

it was my first day and already i was late for class i ran threw the halls frantically and crashed into someone "ughhh" i said in pain (anyone...) "sorry bout that" i said collecting my books

Fatcat

ParkourHero27
TheCatFromStateFarm
TheCatFromStateFarm
User Image
*~Stefani~*
Stefani was in shock, she was scared. She didn't know what to do or say. She just stood there, looking into his eyes that were blood red and with her mouth open slightly to see that she was surprised. In that slip second she could've been dead but he cared about her so he didn't bite her. She appriciated that, but was also afraid that he might try again. She realized he is very sensitive to blood. She felt him pull her into his neck, she accepted it but didn't do anything or say anything.

Mood: shocked
OOC: mmk
*~ Zoey Lynn Stone ~*
Zoeys head shot up as a girl bumped into her.And her IPhone fell out of her hand and she caught it as it was in the air.She turned to the hutring girl. "Oh its okay.Im Zoey.Half vampire.And who are you.?What are you?" She smiles as her fangs show and takes a sip of her bottle.

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
~fantasia~

i smiled "im fantasia but my friends call me sin and im an anodite were made entirely of mana... energy... well you get what i mean" i said and sighed i grabbed my last book and stood up "wanna eat lunch together later or something... unless its already lunch... as you can see anodite's dont know human hours..." i said akwardly and gulped "sorry im so weird" i said nervously
*~ Zoey Lynn Stone ~*
Zoey smiled at the creature.And she laughed at the comment of her being weird.Dis she even know what this school was?She tossed her now changing hair from blonde to pink as her eyes changed to pink also. "Have you even seen the creatires at school?We are all weird here.And lunch would be amazing." She grinned while her fangs glistening in the sun.She took a swig from her bottle and said, "This way." And walked to the cafè she discovered hours before.She ordered a hotdog and refilled her blood bottle."Order what you like.Its on me!" She grinned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff