Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sir Tedra Vex
*head for his room*
it is time for his napp I am goping to take one with him see you later chi(got to eat dinner)
*lays down with Ichci and they fall asleep*

Alright
ChiMotosuwa
Sir Tedra Vex
*head for his room*
it is time for his napp I am goping to take one with him see you later chi(got to eat dinner)

Alright

*wakes up and picks up Ichi*
okay little man lets go down and see yur mom
Sir Tedra Vex
ChiMotosuwa
Sir Tedra Vex
*head for his room*

Alright

*wakes up and picks up Ichi*
okay little man lets go down and see yur mom

*giggles*
Is laying on the couch.
Lady Torrie
Is laying on the couch.

*walks next to you * hunny how are you
Sir Tedra Vex
Lady Torrie
Is laying on the couch.

"Good...you?"
Lady Torrie
Sir Tedra Vex
Lady Torrie
Is laying on the couch.

"Good...you?"

good I have been napping with ichi
Hello. stare
Sir Tedra Vex
Lady Torrie
Sir Tedra Vex
Lady Torrie
Is laying on the couch.

"Good...you?"

good I have been napping with ichi

Laughs.
Beast_chick
Hello. stare

"WHAT is your problem?! I'm sick of you being like this! Just tell ME whats WRONG WITH YOU!"
Okay Ichi this where we leave and let your mom handle this
Lady Torrie
Beast_chick
Hello. stare

"WHAT is your problem?! I'm sick of you being like this! Just tell ME whats WRONG WITH YOU!"

You know what i was just coming to apologise to you for acting like that but insted i get you being rude.
I hate my life so i turn to gaia but now i cant enjoy gaia can i not if you are going to be rude and make me not worth your time.
Beast_chick
Lady Torrie
Beast_chick
Hello. stare

You know what i was just coming to apologise to you for acting like that but insted i get you being rude.
I hate my life so i turn to gaia but now i cant enjoy gaia can i not if you are going to be rude and make me not worth your time.

Laughs except its a hollow laugh. "And you think that BOTH my lives are boques of roses? Well hello they're not!"
Lady Torrie
Beast_chick
Lady Torrie
Beast_chick
Hello. stare

Laughs except its a hollow laugh. "And you think that BOTH my lives are boques of roses? Well hello they're not!"

Whatever i'm not going to take this anymore i just dont care.
See-ya later.
Beast_chick
Lady Torrie
Beast_chick
Lady Torrie
Beast_chick
Hello. stare

Whatever i'm not going to take this anymore i just dont care.
See-ya later.

Mutters under her breath. "Melodramatic brat."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas