you can find Beast chick, Lady Torrie, and Myli here as well
User Image
*walks into the castle*
hello anyone home
Walks in yawnin.
Lady Torrie
Walks in yawnin.
evening hunny *he kisses her passsionately*
Whoa,papa..U made a house for us?...*comes out of orb,orb disappears...sits on couch*
Sir Tedra Vex
Lady Torrie
Walks in yawnin.
evening hunny *he kisses her passsionately*

Whispers. "Hey." Kisses him back. Looks at Myli. "Hello dear." Sits next to her.
Lady Torrie
Walks in yawnin.
Hi, mama...
Myli
Whoa,papa..U made a house for us?...*comes out of orb,orb disappears...sits on couch*
yes little one because I figured we are a family and we need a house to live in together
Sir Tedra Vex
Myli
yes little one because I figured we are a family and we need a house to live in together
uhuh..its not bad,papa...does sister knows?
Sir Tedra Vex
Myli

"Thats true." Takes her hair out of the clip and lets it flow past her shoulders. "How are you Myli? By the way your father had some business to attend to and he says 'Bye and that he loves you very much." Smiles and plays with her hair and hugs her.
papa,u better get goin and save sister...
Lady Torrie
Sir Tedra Vex
Myli

"Thats true." Takes her hair out of the clip and lets it flow past her shoulders. "How are you Myli? By the way your father had some business to attend to and he says 'Bye and that he loves you very much." Smiles and plays with her hair and hugs her.

*hugs her too..*good mama,but sister is being taken over by this scary guy...
Myli

"Where is she sweetie?" Looks at her watch. "Damnit...I gotta go love you baby." Kisses her forehead and dissapears. "BE GOOD!"
Lady Torrie
Myli

"Where is she sweetie?" Looks at her watch. "Damnit...I gotta go love you baby." Kisses her forehead and dissapears. "BE GOOD!"
yes mama..bye..*walks to room,went to sleep*
*couldn't sleep,got up...walked to kitchen...made some pie*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas