Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

~Alexander Micheal Chambers~

i was startled at both how he appeared out of no where and a bit at the way he looked. he was like a dark knight. im ashamed to say that i as a man was blushing i looked away and got out of the water feeling a bit ashamed at the way i was acting. but the moment i walked out of the fountain there was a big gust of wind and i shivered and sneezed "sorry" i said and laughed "i tend to act like a kid alot" i said and sat back down on the rim dripping and ate some more of my lunch "want some it's home made" i offered

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
lunaria jones

User Image
• A k i h i r o •

xxxxxCrossing his arms, Akihiro mutters-- his voice snub. "No, I've always been told not to take anything from strangers," Rustling his hands through his hair, Akihiro continues "What if you put something that is not needed in there. Then what?" Thinking about when the stranger blushed, Akhiro sighs "Did you blush earlier? Or was that just my eyes playing tricks on me?" He'd hoped that he'd been making a false accusation since Akihiro, himself, doesn't like it when people blushed, hit on him, etc. Scratching his head, the male thinks about his belongings. I swear I'm forgetting-- "s**t! My stuff!" Akihiro shouted as he sprinted into the hallways and back into the cafeteria.

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Ji Wong

Beautiful Chinese fae

╚══════════════╝

A noise could be heard in the sorcery departments potion lab. If one was to look they could see a beautiful pink haired man working at the cauldron on the teachers desk. Bubbling ingredients and all sorts of other stuff could be seen on the table surrounding the cauldron but standing in the middle of the desk was the pink haired male wearing nothing but chinese clothing. His hair was tied into a braid which sat hanging over his left shoulder. His bright violet eyes stared at a book that was labeled potion recipes. This chinese male was known by the name Ji Wong. He was the best potions teacher in the sorcery department because he was strict and made sure everyone followed his lesson plan thuroughly.

Dont get it wrong though, Ji was a kind man, he just took his job seriously and made sure everyone was taught about potions in the right way. If he got angry at you its because you were fooling off and causing problems with the recipes. Right at the moment Ji was working on this weeks lesson plan. It was a new school year and he wanted to teach the students of the recipes he had learned over the summer break. The potions recipe book he was currently reading from was a new and rare book he had found in an old pawn shoppe back in china. It was a rare find because there was only five copies in existance. This one held so many rare and unusual potions that Ji just had to pay a good price for it. A few of the recipes he wasnt going to show the students how to make but there were some that were alright for children to know.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dax

█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█♥♪♫♂♂♫♪♥█▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█

Can you save me from the ever consuming dark inside?

I sit in the dark dark dark
wishing for your light light light
to show me what’s right right right
But I need love love love
to save me from from from
all of my hate hate hate
why do you wait wait wait
I need you to come come come
before its too late late late.

A sweet spicy smell wafted through the hallways and Dax almost without realizing it followed the trail it made. Coming to a door labeled sorcery department he mumbled"Figures." he opened the double doors and saw a hall filled with doors of various looks and sizes. Only one was open so naturally he drifted toward it.
Peeking in he saw a man with shoulder length pink hair sitting calmly over a rather thick book. Sweat dripped down Dax's brow as he saw the shocking resemblance to his uncle, he inhaled quickly almost gasping and tensed ready to run at the slightest need.

There ain‘t no god here, as far as I can see. Your god of hope and light never did nothing straight by me.

Why why why
do I
cry cry cry
as I
wait wait wait
just to
die die die

█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█♥♪♫♂♂♫♪♥█▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█

Our Orange Cheesecake--Crap I screwed up my first post!!!!!

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image

Oº°‘¨Sato Yoshi¨‘°ºO

Sato smiled softly looking up at school building after just arriving on campus, this was his first time being at academy. He happy that he didn't have to worry any girls pulling on his ears or tail because this place was an all boys academy. He walked on forward with his back pack on his shoulders and a brief case in his left hand. He looked around as he walked searching for the dorm room he was supposed to be staying in.

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
KamiyaHiroshi
lunaria jones

User Image

~Alexander Micheal Chambers~

i was startled at his question and began denying it but then he said something and ran off i began laughing and then sneezed again and sat there waiting in the cold october air. my grandmother always told me it was rude to leave before excused and if someone ran off you should wait for their return. so i sat there silently waiting for the man to return.

Malevolent Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Wolf Within 100
Username: Silver Dragonrider93
First Name: Christopher Graves
Middle Name: Luther
Nickname: Graves
Birthdate: Sept 25
Favorite Color: green
Favorite Food: chocolate
Dorm Room: 4B
Hybrid? Yes, wolf/human
Fighting Techniques: Christopher is average at Taekwondo, he is good with long swords/double blades, and he is very good with physical contact fighting.
About: Christopher was abandoned by his mother when he was born, he had never known anything of his father. Because of his lack of a family or anyone to care for him, he grew up in the streets. He discovered at a young age that when he would become extremely emotional in either anger or sadness, he would turn into a black wolf. He has gained more control over his transformations, but if he isn't completely calm he loses control of them again.
Picture: User Image

Malevolent Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
        User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

۩ Christopher walked through the gates, and stopped a moment to look up at the school. He wondered about what it would be like, he'd never actually gone to a school of any kind before because of his abandonment and lack of the necessary things. He kept his face neutral as he continued walking up to the school. He only had the clothes on his back and a small bag that held the last few years of his life. As he drew closer to the school he felt his heart beat quicken as he grew more nervous. He felt like the prey he stalked as a wolf. He veered off from the path to the front doors and found a quiet spot about twelve yards from a fountain. Christopher wanted to calm himself before going in there, if he didn't he risked losing control and shifting. Then they would all probably come after him and torment him like many had done before. He knew he was different, and all he knew was that different wasn't accepted anywhere. Christopher sat down, pulled his knees up and placed his arms over his knees, resting his forehead on his arms.

User ImageX X X XUser ImageX X X XUser Image

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

D a n c e this W a l t z of D e a t h
                  Under t h e Stars w e Live

F o r you a n d me t o g e t h e r forever

Let t h e sun s h i n e down

Upon your flesh let it burn
                  Under its deadly rays
                  For now and forever
                  We are one
☪ r i m s o nxxxxиazoxxxxK e t s u e k i

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                  Crimson walked through the halls passing a lot of students he raised a brow at one with black hair. He shook his head and walked on heading to his classroom where he sat at his desk sighing. "I should go check on Mr. Wong...then again..i don't care.." he said aloud. "Rule one...get to know your co-workers" he said boredly as he sat there.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                  [{Out o f Character : :bleh s**t post... }]
                  User Image

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image

Oº°‘¨Sato Yoshi¨‘°ºO

Sato ignored any stares directed at him by the other students because he knew it was because of his rabbit-like appearance. He was frowning though with his rabbit drooping over his head as he felt lost. "Never thought a dorm room would be so hard to find" he said to himself as strolled down a hall of classrooms.

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Ji Wong

Beautiful Chinese fae

╚══════════════╝

Hearing someone at the classroom door, Ji lifted his face from the book and looked over at the male curiously. He saw the look on the young mans face and smiled gently before motioning for him to come into the room. "Hello. Is there anything i can help you with. Im not really that busy at the moment. Just working on this weeks class schedual." he said in a gentle and calm voice. The young fae saw how nervous the male was and that worried him. "Is something wrong. You look nervous and scared." he said concerned for the young student.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
• A k i h i r o •

xxxAkihiro roamed around the cafeteria with no hope of finding it in there. Shaking his head, Akihiro runs back into the hallway, not aware of who was infront of him or behind him. Running into some person with some bunny ears, Akihiro shrugs them aside and goes back to searching for his belongings. There they were-- hanging-- on the back of another student. He recognized his backpack, for it had his name on it. "Fu--" Akihiro mumbled under his breath. Running towards the student, Akihiro pulls his backpack off the other student and sprints back to the fountain. His breath was excruciatingly heavy "D-Did I leave something here?" placing a palm on the shoulder of the male that was sitting on the rim of the fountain.
Genkawolf

lunaria jones

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image

Oº°‘¨Sato Yoshi¨‘°ºO

Sato stumbled to the side, "Oof!" he cries out as a student shrugs him aside. He didn't stay upset about that for too long. He set his briefcase down to rub the shoulder that was hit for a moment then he picked the brief case again. He started walking again hoping to find his way to his room soon.

Malevolent Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
        User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

۩ Christopher looked up as he heard rapid footsteps, it was then he noticed someone at the fountain and there was another boy who had just run up to him. He watched them curiously for a moment before getting up. He grabbed his bag and turned, heading straight for the doors. He decided he might as well look around, and find his room. He walked in through the doors and stopped dead in his tracks. He quickly pulled himself together and forced himself to stay calm as he walked down the hall. He shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked, his nerves settling down a bit with each step that took him further down the hall. He felt lost because he wasn't sure where to look for well, anything.

User ImageX X X XUser ImageX X X XUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces