Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loving Wife

User Image
Jay Zayne Korvyne

Jay scratched his head when Val asked him who his idol was. "Hmmmm........ I don't really have an idol. I wouldn't wanna be like anyone else. I'd rather be my own person than be like someone. I do look up to one person though, my dad. My dad told me that the one thing that would make him proud is for me to be my own man and that he'd know." Jay said while smiling and looking at the sky. It was still raining and it seemed like it wouldn't stop anytime soon. Jay walked closer to Val and said, "You shouldn't let your hair cover your eyes, especially not in the rain. Your eyes in the rain look better than a summer sunset." Jay moved Val's hair so that they wouldn't cover her eyes. I'm this close to her...... Should I go for it....... What if she gets weirded out...... I'll just let her make a move since I don't wanna make things weird between us...
User Image Ѷalerie Blake Bennett
//Outfit//Guitar//
Seize the day.....

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

As they were walking Val was shocked at his reply.. He had no one who inspired him to play guitar. Val couldn't imagine not being inspired. Jay was being so nice Val felt so lost in all this commotion. Her nervous emotion seemed to make it rain harder than before. He was so close to her face by now, and she could barely believe how quickly this whole relationship was going so far. Val kept feeling hot blushes covering her face, it felt like she had a fever. She hated making a first move, she didn't even know where to begin, even a kiss would scare her, but it would be exciting seeing as she never had a first kiss.

........Or die regretting the time you lost.

Loving Wife

User Image
Jay Zayne Korvyne

Jay felt the heat from Val as he was so close to her. Jay saw that she was nervous so Jay decided to make the first move. He placed his hand on her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. When he did he felt so warm with his lips on Val's lips. He could still feel her nervousness so Jay pulled her closer to him while still kissing her with his hand on her cheek. When they stopped kissing Jay looked at her and said, "I guess now is a good time to tell you that I really like you."
//Outfit//Guitar//
Seize the day.....

Val was blushing madly now because of this situation. He went in for the kiss and planted it perfectly. Val nervously kissed back. Her eyes watered as the nervousness practically poured out of her eyes. He let back from the kiss and they stopped... Her mind ran wild, 'Was I a bad kisser? Is it awkward now? No he made the first move....What happens now?' Val felt a little foggy in the head, now fog was everywhere around them. Val was not shocked at hime liking her now knowing that she felt the same now. All she could do was hug him. "I like you too Jay"

Loving Wife

User Image
Jay Zayne Korvyne

Jay hugged Val back and saw that there was now fog around them. "Well this is inconvenient. There's a pretty thick fog. Do you think you could do something about this, Val?" Jay asked her as he had his arm around her. Jay couldn't do anything about the fog since he had no control over any elements. All he could do was control the five senses and create illusions. It didn't matter to him because he was usually in a place where the weather didn't drastically change. Wow, I can't believe that went better than I thought it would. I already kissed Val and it was great. I'm starting to like this year already."

Thirteenth Winner

20,815 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

נαкє & ηιcσℓє ριєяѕση

Two blond teenager's hurried out of a small, beaten up, blue car, grabbing their luggage as quickly as possible. Inside, a middle aged woman with a similar fair complexion shouted out to the pair. "Be good and Jake! If I get any calls about your sass!" Said boy couldn't help but grin, "I know mom." He closed the door quickly, giving his mother a wave before turning back to his sister. The rain was rather surprising, since before the sky seemed completely clear of clouds only a few hours before. The smaller girl, Nicole, looked up to her brother, <Let's hurry in, out stuff will be drenched if we don't.> She signed. She didn't have to sign another word, for the boy was already grabbing their bags and making a run for the door. Once in the safety of the main building, the two stopped, taking in their surroundings. "Looks nice, don't you think?" The girl nodded in agreement before checking a beige messenger bag she wore on her right shoulder. "Everything okay?" No answer came from Nicole, she only glanced over she shoulder before pulling out a damp, blue notebook. Luckily, the rain had not soaked through too much, only the edges had suffered. "That's good. Why dont we go get set up? I'll text you after I'm done and we can meet up." Nicole nodded once more, grabbing her red bags from the floor. With that, the two split, heading their opposite ways.

The girl hurried to her dorm, 'Girls 140' so the paper in the mail said. After some wondering around, going down plenty of hallways until finding the room, she dropped her bag, searching her purse for the key. She hurriedly unlocked the door, throwing it open and running in with all of her bags. Her main concern was getting out of these wet clothes... The last thing she wanted was to be sick before school even started... Nicole's bright blue eyes wondered around for a moment. noticing one bed already claimed with a bag in the middle. 'So I do have a roommate.' She shrugged it off, not caring particularly. Having other's around was nice, she only hoped that they didn't mind silence, since she couldn't speak... Once Nicole looked around, she changed clothes quickly, throwing her damp clothes in the bathtub for the moment, and changed into something similar to her choice before. Once done, the girl fixed her hair and grabbed her purse before walking out.
"To: Jake
Meet me in the lounge. - N"

Jake turned on his heels, walking straight to his room with his two blue bags. He wasn't exactly ecstatic about the new school... He loved making friends, but something just didn't feel right. He roamed around until stopping at a door, the golden numbers reading '101'. "Finally." He mumbled under his breath, digging around in his pocket for the key. Once revealed, he walked in, looking around his new home. It wasn't all too bad, and lucky for him, no one had been here before. He set his bags down on a bed, not particularly caring much for which one. He leaned down, opening his first bag when he felt his phone vibrate in his left pocket. 'She's already done..?' He checked his message, rolling his eyes before getting back up. 'She can be so impatient sometimes.' Jake straightened his clothes, not caring that they were wet. It wasn't really much of a bother. He checked the time and strolled out, heading towards their designated meeting area with a smile.
"To: Nicole
Cool. On the way. - J"

I can see I'm not alone anymore.
//Outfit//Guitar//
Seize the day.....

Val knew now it was getting way to close for comfort. She was only going to get hurt like every other person she had trusted. Every person who had betrayed her, who had left her when she needed them. With what might she had she began crying. " I'm...I'm sorry Jay, I need to go" She hated leaving but hated being betrayed. She broke away from the happiness she just knew and ran towards the school. She needed guitar or something to get her mind off the weakness she had just found. She needed to abolish it even though she had loved the feeling. She broke through the school doors and ran upstairs to the second floor where her dorm was. She grabbed her guitar and amp and soon found herself running for the Music Room.....She hated herself for falling again like she always had before. One guy to lead her on (not Jay) One reckless night with a long time crush, and you never trust another person again. He was never her first boyfriend, but sure made her feel like she was. She felt so foolish. She made it to the music room, settled in and began playing any Avenged sevenfold that came to her mind first.... So Far Away. The only song that made her cry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff