Fashionable Hunter

[this rp will take place in the private messages on account of it's more 18+/mature rating]
Velshaunt is an institution for being's known as Valcinna and Eiroath; to learn of their history, abilities, control and who they are, when of age (1 cool they were sent there for that (until they're 21) and to find their partner to walk through life with, whether it be romantic or mere friendship. The Eiroath were, in the simplest way of saying, servants to the Valcinna, they'd protect, be a source of blood(even though on Velshaunt grounds its frowned upon), and even in some cases become a lover. They had a natural skill of hand to hand combat, intuition, and a natural protective instinct, some could even read the thoughts of their Valcinna; once bonded with them. The Eiroath, unlike the Valcinna, can make the choice of drinking blood or eating whatever else they want like humans.

The Valcinna were more or less a type of vampire, they weren't immortal they just lived longer than humans, they did feed off of humans and Eiroath but not to the point of death and they had the natural abilities of compulsion and telekinesis, however pure blood Valcinna could do much more than that. It was said that a pureblood would have the gifts of second sight(seeing the dead), third sight (seeing through another's eyes) and healing. But very few were documented in history.

Once a Eiroath has claimed their Valcinna it is forbidden for the Eiroath to betray their Valcinna in any way shape or form, their Valcinna is their top priority, what he/she says is final (within reason)

Along with the Valcinna and Eiroath are those who want them dead, often humans fear what they don't understand and the Orvias hunters are those humans. They know of the Valcinna and Eiroath and even tho most Valcinna would never kill, the potential and few cases of human death by valcinna and eiroath hands is enough to make them want them dead.

Ezekyel [Easy-kai-el]-(or just Kyel) is the first pure blood to enter the institution, upon entering he finds that most of his fellow students have paired up with their Eiroath, not all but most, however things becomes a bit tangled when another Valcinna's Eiroath falls for him, and an incredible bond forms between them without their control. Can the forbidden connection between Ezekyel and "his" Eiroath survive the rough waters ahead of them?

MY Character Sheet:

--------------------------------

Name:Ezekyel Mirvoi

App: Strawberry-blond hair (short and slightly wavy), 1 green-brownish eye and 1 blue, pale and short [ht] (but not too short :3), wearing the uniform of the institution or casual comfy sweaters of various sizes and pastel/grey scale colors, skinny jeans, and boots.

Position: Uke (Bottom)

Species: Pureblood Valcinna

Abilities: telekinesis, compulsion, 2nd/3rd sight, & healing

--------------------------------

NEED: an Eiroath :3 [SEME(top)]

[I am open to: creating another character besides my main one so we can rp two different couples simultaniously

[I do not: freak out about grammer, freak out if you wanna try something in the rp -in other words: you dont have to ask me constantly if something is ok just let it flow

[I love: plot twists, originality, and passion smile

[I hate it: when someone attempts to take over my character, blantently leaves an rp without a word as to why

[I do not hate but dont especially like: side conversations in the rp unless its to ask a question about something or say when you're going offline smile I dont bite I just hope whoever joins can abide by my simple blah's Ive written :3

Webs
Better Websites Made Simple