Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
+++++Rosto Dalmasca+++++

"This crowning anguish. Locked up nervous reflex."

Rosto smiled when she suggested that they go get candy after they were done eating at the mess hall. He was very excited to see what sorts of foreign goodies she had. His father used to bring him back bags of candy when he traveled to foreign countries for business. He'd eaten a wide array of foreign candies, but he'd never had something Guatemalan. The idea of trying something new made him bubble with excitement, but he kept that to himself. If she knew how excited he was just by the idea of trying new candy, she might find it strange. He moved his eyes to look at her when she spoke of the zebra she had saved from her father's intoxicated rampage. "I'm glad you saved at least one. You'll have to show it to me sometime, I mean, if you brought it to camp," he replied and looked around the mess hall. The building was fairly large and there were already many students inside it, many chatting away with people. It was only the first day of camp and it already seemed like people had made friends. Of course, he too had already made a friend or a person who he liked more than the average unknown human. He let out a small sigh as he realized he was being too judgmental of other people's supposed adept social skills. "I guess we'll get our food and head over to one of the tables," he suggested to Emily before heading over to the main food counter.

"I've got to build up from the inside."

Location: Mess Hall Companions: Emily Mood: Interested and somewhat Excited

Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image User Image

ALEXANDRIA MELISSA YOUNGER

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"I promise, I am definitely not here on my own time," she said, laughing at his little comment, and nodding. She was glad she'd found such a kindred spirit at the camp, or else she might have literally gone crazy. Maybe if she did though they'd let her go home. Ah a girl can dream can't she, plus crazy wasn't a good look on Alexandria. She glanced over at him again when he talked, nodding and sympathising. "Yeah I can totally understand, I mean who wants to get back to school or whatever and tell everyone they were at an Academic camp all holidays, I'll probably lie about it," she said, trying to think of a good lie absentmindedly, she told her friends she'd be gone the whole holidays, but she didn't say where but she knew they'd wanna find out.

She too however, saw the young boy up ahead and giggled slightly at the short comment, feeling a bit mean about it straight away but she couldn't help it. The boy couldn't have been more than 14, he was just so cute. However what came out of his mouth was not. "Hey didn't your mum ever tell you not to swear?" she said to the young looking boy, still astounded by how angry he seemed from just one word.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

who she's with: Robyn and Cedric
outfit: Alexandria, Day 1
where she is: Campground
song of the day: Problem - Ariana Grande

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Questionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User ImageUser Image
Cedric was glad the guy didn't want to fight, but he didn't like the little nugget comment. Mostly the little part. It just made him glare that the taller teen in anger. Then the girl had to chime in asking if his mother had told him not to swear. He was in a bad mood now and was starting to feel like punching something. His mother had told him not to swear, but that had never stopped him before. "So what if she did?! She's the one that sent me to the shitty anger management class where I learned to swear!" Sad, but true.

Cedric learned a lot of words from the other kids in his anger management class. Pretty much any cuss word you can think of. He even learned some in different languages. While that class didn't help with his anger, it did help with his vocabulary.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Anxious Bunny

I could ℓ į ғ τ you up

User Image

xxxx ██████ → I could Şħøω you ██████ what yøů wanna see ██████ And τąkє you ██████ where yøů wanna be ← ██████

User Image

ʘliver Ƥierce

» location Mess hall » mood Happy! » company Mel

"It looks really good..."

Oliver mumbled a little, a big smile on his face. The way Mel's face lit up as she took a sip was making him regret not getting one himself. Ah well, another day perhaps. The boy shrugged a little to himself and followed Mel over to a table. He plopped down his tray of food and took a seat. Oliver didn't even know where to start, despite only having two burgers. He tore the wrapper off of one and began to dig in. It wasn't long until he was finished the first part of his meal. A quiet chuckle escaped his lips as the other talked.

"Fun sized, eh? I dunno about that. Being tall is pretty fun I guess. I can reach things you could only dream of reaching."

Oliver winked at Mel, continuing to try and tease her. (Even though he's not very good at it.) To be honest, Oliver didn't like being tall at all. He just didn't want to give Mel any kind of satisfaction. The purple-haired boy raised an eyebrow when she offered him some of her milkshake. She was actually going to let him? For real? Oliver quickly jumped at the opportunity before she could change her mind. He took a big sip from the milkshake before immediately squeezing his eyes shut and touching his head.

"That's cold! ...But really good! Ohhh my god! Brain freeze!"

The boy whined rather loudly and rested his head on the table. Slowly the feeling went away and Oliver let out a deep breath.

ooc: this is really late i'm so sorry. I've been so busy the past few days...

xxxx ██████ → You could be my ℓůck ██████ Even in a ħůяяįcąηє of frowns ██████ I kηøω that we'll be ← ██████

User Image

S A F E & S O U N D

Anxious Bunny

B O O M ● C L A P

User Image

xxxx ██████ → The Şøůηđ of ██████ my ħєąяτ ██████ the ßєąτ goes øη ██████ and øη and øη and øη and ← ██████

User Image

Ⱥdalee Ħarper

» location Mess hall » mood Content... For now » company n/a

Slowly but surely, Adalee finished eating the cake she had gotten. The girl let out a content sigh and went and put her tray away. She stood by the exit, for a few moments, trying to figure out what she could do now. There was so many different things she could chose from, but nothing seemed to interest her at this particular moment. That's when it hit her.

Adalee quickly made her way back to her cabin and dug out her sketch book and ipod. From there she found a nice, shady spot to sit down at outside. What better way than to spend her time drawing and designing clothes? It was probably her favourite thing to do. The small girl smiled to herself and put an earbud in one of her ears. She propped her sketch book up on her legs in front of her and turned on her music.

Now for the hard part; Getting the inspiration for what to draw. Adalee scanned around the area and observed some people that she though had some fairly interesting outfits on. She bit down on her lip a little and began to sketch out some ideas she had. A cute suspender dress with a floral pattern? Why not. It didn't take long for her to fill the page with random outfits and other little doodles.

xxxx ██████ → You мąkє me ██████ feel ġøøđ ██████ Come øη to me ██████ Come øη to me ηøω ██████

User Image

B O O M ● C L A P

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Melιɴα Aɴɴαвel Sтoɴe
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Location: Quaint table in the mess hall Company: Oliver the Giant Wearing: muah OCC:Azuu, sorry I hadn't replied. I didn't have a lot of time >,<

Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ....

"But to reach those things, all I would need to do is this..." Mel said while making the cutest face she had. " And people will get stuff for me. It works great for lazy people like me." She continued while eyeing over with curiosity at his tray. One of Olivers burgers was already gone, this boy must be super hungry. Giggling at Oliver's brain freeze, she was going to pat his head but she hesitated. She shrugged lightly, deciding she didn't care too much about comfort zones and personal bubbles before patting his head. His purple hair as luscious as it looked,it was something Mel appreciated. Melina took a bit of time stroking his hair, mostly because there would probably limited opportunities in the future or he would get a restraining order against her.

Melina laid her head down on the table after inspecting that it was clean. She looked over at Oliver with a large grin. "That's what happens when you make fun of short people." She said, looking into directly in his eyes, not breaking contact.
                                  Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀs ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ...﹖

Azuu Hime

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Blessed are those who cry...
For they shall be comforted...

Shy Exhibitionist

Belle Dubois

Why? Why were they doing this to her??

She was a good girl, wasn't she? She worked hard to take care of her parents' house, she never did anything wrong...

Well, except for maybe walking around naked at home when her parents weren't home... which was all the time...

And going to get the mail in their apartment complex naked...

And sneaking outside to frolic nude in the woods and midnight suburban streets...

And skinny-dipping in ponds and-

Okay, so she liked being naked! So sue her!

She just couldn't figure out why her parents were sending her to camp... So far from home... So many people she didn't know...

Her gaze stared vacantly out the window of the bus at the scenery going by. She was in the very back, a seat to herself, her suitcases her only company.

Bell was short at only four feet, ten inches tall, but hopefully, at only fourteen years old, she had a lot more growing to do... Her dirty blond tresses were tied into two long pigtails with little blue bows. Bangs shaded her forehead, just above her cerulean blue eyes, large and doe-like. Her skin was a healthy complexion, though her tiny hands were slightly calloused from cleaning and housework all her life.

In addition to the bows, she was dressed in a white ruffled camisole worn under a pair of blue denim short-skirted overalls, her feet clad in white thong sandals. She wore no underwear, of course. No bra would fit her, so with the straps of both her overalls and cami hanging off her left shoulder, it was evident she wasn't wearing one. As for the panties... well, Belle's biggest secret was she was a hardcore exhibitionist, and wearing skirts while commando appealed to that. She hadn't been caught yet, of course... And though she knew she'd die of embarrassment if she ever was caught going commando, she also sometimes fantasized about what would happen.

The bus came to a screeching halt just in front of the camp, the door squeaking open and several students flooding out of the small vehicle. Belle gathered up her two suitcases and made her way down the steps of the bus, taking a deep breath before taking that final step.

Ugh... Out of the air conditioning of the bus, it felt so hot out here. She just was glad she was wearing light clothing. Her arms, most of her shoulders, her legs below her knees, and most of her feet were all bare... and she wasn't wearing underwear, of course. The light breeze she felt between her knees felt so good...

Okay, no time to dilly-dally. She needed to find the camp director and ask what the first thing she should do was. Then maybe she could hide in her cabin for the rest of the summer... She hoped her roommate would leave her be, whoever she was.

Company: No one
Mood: Apprehensive
Thinking: "So hot... At least the breeze is nice..."
Wearing: Summer outdoor casual (no underwear)

Blessed are the meek...
For they shall inherit the earth...

Frothy Moaning
((Sorry to post ooc only, but is this seriously already dead? T.T Is anyone else lurking?))

Beloved Fatcat

troublebreathing
((Sorry to post ooc only, but is this seriously already dead? T.T Is anyone else lurking?))

[[ I''ve also been lurking. *sigh* tis a shame. T-T ]]

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
troublebreathing
Frothy Moaning

((What? But I just joined! T.T

Did I kill it? sad ))

Quick Reply