Welcome to Gaia! ::

There's a storm a-coming... Ready for the first event?

Yeah! Bring it on! *O* 0.53658536585366 53.7% [ 22 ]
It's still too soon! D: 0.048780487804878 4.9% [ 2 ]
Doesn't matter to me c: 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 5 ]
Gold gold gold~ 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 > >>

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
─────────────────────────────────────── Atsushi Tanaka ───

Atsushi grinned wide at her comments, feeling slightly glad he wasn't like the other girls that swooned over him. Honestly, Sophie felt so very real and more than anything, she was the only girl he enjoyed teasing the most [aside from his younger sister]. "You're in denial… You probably swoon over me before you go to sleep every night…" he mumbled playfully before pretending he had said nothing at all. That was when Sophie's words took his complete attention. She didn't have a boyfriend? Blinking, he stood dumb-founded before realizing she moved past him to grab her bag from the bench. With wide eyes, he trotted to her and leaned forward, looking up at her from above. Atsushi opened his mouth to speak, but suddenly found himself at a loss for words upon noticing the red glowing on Sophie's naturally beautiful skin.

Blinking, he immediately straightened himself and turned away. Raising his right arm, he rubbed the back of his head and for some unknown reason, felt his own skin tickling with heat. 'Hunh… Was Sophie's skin always like that…? She has nice skin… Wait- isn't that weird to think? It's just So-…' Suddenly, the younger Tanaka twin began to feel flustered and was completely unsure of what brought it on. "I- I just like picking on you! Jeez!" His skin flushed further and Atsushi silently prayed he didn't look funny. Though, just in case, he still kept himself looking away from Sophie.

──────────────────────────────────────
...It's kind of fun to do the impossible...

grndthftautumn's Significant Otter

Thirteenth Lover

User Image
Carly Elli Little
" La femme en colère français. "
"The angry French Woman."

Tattoo That look of disbelief from the girl. It was laughable. The way her brows rose and she spoke. She didn’t even try to cover it up. “Well well, we have a smartass in the building. She can discover when someone’s most obviously lying. Shocker.” She released the hold she had on the girl’s chin with a laugh, shaking her head and pushing her thick glasses up her nose absentmindedly. “Or klutz has a talent. Incroyable, amazing.” She laughed, her French mingling in with her English ,as it often did when she wasn’t paying much attention. She always used basic stuff, though, so it really didn’t matter. “I thought a girl such as yourself would be totally worthless, as you seem you are at first glance. Or, rather, first fall.”
Carly shook her head, the look of amusement sticking on her features even as the topic was changed, leaning back against one of the chairs, flipping open the notebook to her latest drawing, the beginnings of a spider in its web, moving towards some unfinished lines that were obviously stuck in the network. “Studying isn’t what I do. I’m not a bookworm, like the glasses would suggest. Of course, Yours say a lot about you when coupled with your character.” With a smirk she poked one of the lenses of the other female’s glasses with her finger, shoving them into her face and smudging them at the same time. “I don’t give a flying merde about my grades in business. Just my art.”

User Image
User Image User Image ¤ User Image ¤ User Image ¤ User Image ¤ User Image ¤ User Image
────────────────────────────────
James 'ɱiles' ₳nzai

James felt a swell of relief within him when he found he hadn't gotten turned down. A wide and happy smile fell on his lips and James, without waiting for another word, reached into his pocket for a pen and paper. Quickly, he wrote down his name, followed by his phone number and then held the paper out to the waiter. "H- Here, I hope it's not too forward of m-…" At that moment, his phone went off. Jumping slightly, James flashed an embarrassed smile and reached into his pocket again for his phone. Flipping it open, he quickly read the message and became frantic. "Um-! I- I'm sorry, my classmate is saying the professor needs me back…" Shoving his phone into his pocket, James placed the paper in front of the waiter and flashed a friendly wink before trotting towards the door. However, before leaving, he turned and ran back. Raising his hand, he ruffled the waiter's hair and blushed ever so slightly. "Thank you~!" With that, he turned back around and trotted out of the cafe.

...All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better...

Fashionable Bloodsucker

User Image

x████████████ophiexxockhart

I C o u l d T e l l Y o u H o w L o n g I W i l l L o n g F o r Y o u r T o u c h . . .

. . . H o w M u c h A n d H o w F a r W o u l d I G o T o P r o v e . . .

. . . T h e D e p t h A n d T h e B r e a d t h O f M y L o v e F o r Y o u ?

▪ ▪ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪ ▪ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪ ▪

███ "I-I do not! I do not!" Her voice shook slightly when she replied, though she played it off as if it were the most confident thing she could ever say. She just couldn't understand why she repeated herself... Still, she could never fully deny that she did. She thought about him quite a lot, actually. Once she had her bag in hand, she turned and saw that Atsushi was right in front of her. Her heart beat harder and faster than before as she looked up at him. He looked like he wanted to say something. When he didn't, Sophie raised her brow at him. He certainly wasn't acting like he normally did. She never saw him this flustered before. Not even in class. Soon, she noticed the hint of color on his cheeks as well, but she didn't pay any mind to that. She just thought he might have been feeling hot since they were out in the sun. Frankly, Sophie was never one who caught onto hints or signs from others. She still thought it was a bit strange that he was so quiet all of a sudden though. "Are you okay? Maybe we should get out of the sun. Your face is as red as a strawberry." That being said, she grabbed the hem of his sleeve and tugged him towards the shadow of a nearby tree then stepped back a bit to give him some air. "Is that better, Atsushi?" She tilted her head to the side slightly out of curiosity. ███

. . .F r o m H e r e T o T h e M o o n A n d B a c k

Questionable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tamako walked up to the counter and snapped her fingers in the guy behind the counter's face. "Hello," she said in an irritated tone, "did you hear me? I said I wanted a tuna fish sandwich and a chai." She folded her arms across her body and stood favoring her left foot, tapping her right foot impatiently on the floor. She stared at him as if staring through his face and onto the wall behind him. She started asking questions she didn't really want answered. "Are you new here or something? Don't know how to take an order or something?" She set her mouth in a thin straight line and narrowed her eyes at him. She was hungry, she wanted her food now.

- - -

Cera ignored her poking fun at her, she knew better than to care what she thought of her. She listened to her speaking and shook her head. "I don't care what you think of me, I am who I am," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. She looked at her drawing, amazed with it, it was amazing, even with it being unfinished. "Wow," she gasped, "that is awesome, I wish I could draw like that, I doodle, but I don't draw anywhere near as good as that." She smiled as she looked at the details, it was a great drawing.
User ImagexUser Image
x─────────────────────────────────────── Ume Yoshida ───

Ume reluctantly came to a stop outside when she realized Dylan had followed her. Curling her hands by her sides, she breathed slowly in order to calm down. Unfortunately, that didn't stop her tears from falling. Hearing his voice caused a stabbing in her chest and she was afraid she would forgive him too easily if she heard an explanation. Sniffling, she raised her hands and wiped away her tears angrily. Finally, she raised her head and took in the sight of his face and expression. He didn't seem to be lying, but Ume didn't trust herself to make that decision. She wrapped her arms around herself gently and turned her head away, waiting for an explanation. A part of her wanted to hit him and scream… However, there was still the part of her that loved him dearly and wanted nothing more than to be in his arms.

"I don't… want to hear it…" she said softly. Her voice was shaky and it was obvious she was still emotional. Her anger was beginning to die down though and Ume began to remember the bits and pieces of Dylan that would explain why he disappeared. With shaky legs, she walked closer to him and then wrapped her arms around his middle. "Stupid… Jerk…" she whispered quietly, feeling another fresh wave of tears.

x─────────────────────────────────────────
...Acting is the greatest answer to my loneliness that I have found...

grndthftautumn's Significant Otter

Thirteenth Lover

User Image
Carly Elli Little
" La femme en colère français. "
"The angry French Woman."

Tattoo Carly had to admit, this girl’s determination not to get angry was impressive. She obviously had had a lot of practice with this before. But that just meant that it would be that much more fun to find a sensitive c***k in her armor and push her finger in as hard as she could. It would make seeing her crushed that much more enjoyable. “Aw. So cute. With your not faring. Too bad everybody cares underneath their hard eyes and tough armor. You act like I haven’t been in the same place as you, little mouse. I’ve been in your same shoes. Acting like I didn’t care. Too bad it doesn’t last forever, you’ll see.” she smirked, shaking her blonde head. “And, when you defenses fall because you can’t hold them up anymore, they hurt even worse than before. Worse than you can ever imagine.” She hissed, the threat making her lips curl up and in a smirk.
Looking down at the drawing that was slightly smudged from her face, she merely shrugged No matter how much she was flattered she wasn’t taking her sights off of this girl. No, she had made a fool out of her with pointing out that she was lying and act all touch. She would make her hurt yet. Whatever she did to Carly would only come back to bite her twice as hard. If not harder. “Art’s my minor.” she shrugged, closing it again. “It’s a tat for a friend of mine that I’m working on. Nothing special.” Actually, it was something that she was working on for herself, though she wouldn’t admit it. Her parents would flip their lids if they knew she was even thinking about getting a tattoo. Which was why they had no idea of what her minor was. It would take lots of energy and money to fly from France to Japan, but they would do it in a heartbeat, that was for sure. Just to ear her out before returning to their business. Repulsive excuses for parents.

(( And I'm off for the night. Baii guys! ))

User Image

Atsushi felt his skin burning by the time he realized Sophie had caught him. However, he felt the tiniest sense of relief when she didn't seem to catch on the reason why he suddenly started acting funny. Though, to be fair, he wasn't entirely sure why he was acting funny either. Upon hearing Sophie's words, his face settled on an expression that plainly said 'It is not! I am clearly offended!' Parting his lips to speak, Atsushi found, for the second time that day, that he was unable to form any words. When the young woman took his sleeve and tugged him towards a shady area, Atsushi couldn't help but stare down at her small hand. 'It really is small… Was it always that small...?'

Blinking softly, he only looked up in time to hear the end of Sophie's question. "Hunh… Oh… Um… Yeah, fine…" he mumbled, lowering his eyes and reaching for her hand this time. Poking it gently with his free hand, Atsushi took note that Sophie's skin was quite soft… Not like his sister's, but different somehow. "Sophie…" he began quietly. "… I heard that in some countries, for soft skin, people put mud on themselves. Do you do that too?"

Questionable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Dylan looked at Ume as she started to cry, he couldn't help his tears from falling down his cheeks. He ignored her saying she didn't want to hear him explain and started explaining anyway. "I am so sorry Ume, I tried to call, I really did, but my uncle..." he stopped speaking as Ume hugged him. He kept talking after she called him a jerk, he deserved to be called that, even if what had happened with them had been unintentional. "My uncle found me at Alluris, he took me back to his house, and he didn't even let me take my things, I tried to call you from my uncle's house, but I don't know if you ever got my messages, I even tried looking up your dad's flower shop number, but I could never find it. I wanted to talk to you so badly and I feel terrible about what happened and I am so sorry." He was speaking so fast, he wasn't sure if she would understand what he had said. Please don't hate me, I have never stopped thinking about you." he said as he embraced her once more, this time, not letting go.

- - -

Cera looked at the girl after she spoke, she felt slightly angry, but she had learned to deal with anger at home, with so many siblings, if you didn't control your temper, you'd be fighting all the time, which was what this girl seemed to want. She shrugged her shoulders, "To each her own," she simply stated, she would not be pushed around or intimidated no matter how clumsy and awkward she might be.

When she spoke of her art being for a tattoo, she was impressed, "I've always wanted a tattoo," she admitted, still admiring the work. "I just can't decide what I should get, I've always kind of like celtic designs because they are so intricate." She was surprised she had admitted that, her family would probably kill her if she actually got a tattoo.
User ImagexUser Image
x─────────────────────────────────────── Ume Yoshida ───

Ume allowed Dylan to continue speaking and sniffled softly as she remained in his arms. She remembered the bits he had told her about his uncle and couldn't help but feel a wave of guilt for having been so very angry. When Dylan finished and embraced her once more, she raised her hand and wiped away her remaining tears. "Me too… I didn't stop… thinking about you either…" she whispered hesitantly, but then pulled herself away. In those moments, she had felt Dylan's warmth and was glad for it. However, after he disappeared, she had changed. Lowering her eyes slightly, Ume rubbed her arm gently.

"I'm… happy to see you. Really, I am… But… Dylan, I don't think-… I'm not the same, Dylan…" she mumbled softly, moving her hand to tuck away a few strands of hair again. "Maybe… Maybe you loved me back then… But I don't think you'll be able to anymore…" She thought it was true. After everything that happened, Ume believed she wasn't wanted or needed anymore.

x─────────────────────────────────────────
...Acting is the greatest answer to my loneliness that I have found...

Fashionable Bloodsucker

User Image

I C o u l d T e l l Y o u H o w L o n g I W i l l L o n g F o r Y o u r T o u c h . . .

▪ ▪ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪ ▪ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪ ▪

███ Alright, now he was acting just plain weird. Confused by his question, she raised a brow once more and gave a small "Uhh..." before replying to him fully. "My sister is the one who takes care of her skin. I haven't a clue about that stuff. Are you okay, today? You're not acting like yourself," she said with a small laugh as she started to walk leisurely towards the bookstore. After all, there was only a half hour left until she had to go to work. She figured that since it was at the other end of the school, she'd get a head start. Turning on her heels, she started to walk backwards and smiled at him. "Want to come with me to the bookstore? It's my first day working there. I'm excited!" Another lie, but hey...she had to make the best of this situation. If he walked with her, that would definitely make her smile for the rest of the day. Maybe it would keep her mind at ease while she worked. ███

Atsushi, after hearing Sophie's answer, suddenly began to mentally curse himself. There he was, acting like a complete idiot for no reason whatsoever and Sophie was being normal as always. 'Ehn… What should I do… Maybe it's just the weather…' Containing a sigh, he averted his eyes for a moment only to look back in time to see Sophie walking backwards and calling out to him. Blinking softly, a smile soon dropped on his lips. "Tch…" Adjusting the bag on his shoulder, he trotted after her and slowed down once close enough. 'It's just the weather… Man, I hope I never act that stupid again.' He told himself before shooting a glance to Sophie. Now that his strange idiocy had died away, Atsushi could feel his inner bully rising. "Oh yeah… Because bookstores are the most exciting places on Earth~" he answered sarcastically, grinning down to Sophie before reaching over to mess up her hair. Chuckling, he then pushed his hands into his pockets and moved a step away slightly, just in case she tried to get revenge.

"But seriously, is this your first job? At the book store…?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head. However, before Sophie could answer, Atsushu piped up with another question. "What time are you getting off work anyway?"

User Image

T a k a i o S o o - m i N a k a t o

- - - - - - A K I N D H E A R T E D male...

Interacting with: No one______Mood: Happy______Location: School Grounds on a bench

Here we come, come with me. There's a world out there that we should see...
████████████████████████████████████

Watching as the male wrote his name and number down, Takaio just couldn't help but feel a bit giddy inside. It was all mainly caused by the fact that he was going to do something other than work for once. It really was a hassle when he thought about it, but in the long run, it was bettering him. As he watched the male leave, he just smirked and shook his head slightly as he took the piece of paper and looked at it. So his name was James was it? Continuing to examine the paper, he was completely caught off guard when the oher had returned and ruffled his hair. This caused Takaio to look at the other and laugh slightly as he tilted his head and watched the other go yet again."My pleasure..." He said softly to himself as he just rolled his eyes and leaned back in the seat. This James guy certainly was a character and adorable if he did think so himself, but nonetheless, Takaio felt like he had something to look forward to for once.

Once he had finished his muffin and coffee, Takaio headed to the back of the cafe where he dropped the plate and cup off and then headed out the door. As the air hit his nose, he made a bit of a scrunch face and then laughed at his reaction softly. If anyone had saw him, they would have thought he was a big creep, or so he thought, but luckily, no one was actually there to see him. As he walked down a few walk ways, slowly,. but surely, he eventually came up to his living quarters where he walked in and flopped down on his bed. For some odd reason, he had the urge to sleep, but he knew he shouldn't. Especially if he had finally gotten the rest of the day off. This was due to a sheer stroke of luck. His mentor who he normally met with during the week, had backed out on him last minute because he had something 'important' to do. This happen rarely, but on days like this Takaio normally spent the day to himself.

Getting up from the bed, the brown eyed male walked over to the drawer where he changed and eventually stepped back out of the room and smiled. From there he figured he'd go for a walk on the school grounds. After all everything was rather green and that's what he enjoyed most. Smiling widely as he walked by a few trees and what not, he eventually sat on a bench and just looked around. Seeing people walk by and politely nod to him, was rather nice, but at the same time something he had liked. A free day he realized was such a luxury and he was definitely going to take advantage of it.

████████████████████████████████████
...Take my hand, close your eyes. With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

[[ Out Of Citizenship: ]]

Fashionable Bloodsucker

User Image

▪ ▪ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪ ▪ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪ ▪

███ There was that never ending sarcasm that she knew and loved. Sophie rolled her eyes and smiled. "It is when I'm in it. You know you love to hang around me..." she returned with just as much sarcasm in her tone. "Hey!" Sophie glared at him and tried to mess up his hair as well, but he moved away before she could. "Don't worry... I'll get you back when you least expect it," she said calmly, adjusting her dress before snobbing him a bit and walked a tiny bit faster. When he asked if it was her first job, she was about to reply before he fired off another question. She thought for a moment or two and gave off a small hum. "I think around 8:00. Why?" ███

Devoted Fatcat

▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓

Annabell (Ann or Anna) Rodriguez

▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
User Image

"Another year...ah..." Anna sighed a bit and smiled a bit as she stepped out of a nice black car. She wasn't sure what kind it what, but her dad loved that car. As she got out her dad told her to be careful to not scratch the paint with her nails. That really didn't make sense to her for one, she didn't think human nails were sharp enough to scratch a car, and plus, she didn't have those long, girly nails like most girls. Anyway, as she stepped out, her three brothers gave her hugs. They all went to separate universities. Well, two of them did, her eldest brother, Dominic, was a newly graduated university student here and was now on a job hunt. He majored in the medical field.

As her brothers took turns in hugging her and messing up her hair with a slight ruffle, her mom and dad hugged her and they were both off. It was easier than last year. Last year was her first and her mom wouldn't let go. Anna watched as they drove away and sighed. She was actually kind of worried. Last year she had her brother, well sort of. He was a senior last year and he was off doing other stuff. Anna shook her head and tried to get rid of negative thoughts as dropped her stuff off in her dorm and decided to just get acquainted with the campus once more. maybe even see a few familiar faces. Oh, however, she worried about seeing Renjiro. She started to develop a slight crush on his last year, and still admired him today.

Anna shrugged and figured it was nothing. She probably wouldn't even see him around much. If she did, it wouldn't matter, they hardly spoken. Anna sat outside the cafe currently, wearing one of her usual outfits. A white sweater with one sleeve that hung off the shoulder and a pair of black skinny jean and blue converses that matched her blue knit hat. Her hair was past her hips last year, now it was cut short, so she wondered if anyone would recognize her. Anna shrugged and pulled out her song book and began to write a song. She hasn't written anything in months. She was having serious writer's block. She just hasn't had any inspiration. She hoped this year here would bring her some.

ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces