Shirtless Shapeshifter

11,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-- you're / love / / is like a / / tidal / wave / / spinning over my / head / /
/ D r o w n i n ' / me in your / p r o m i s e s / , better left unsaid ----
YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF SINNER / / / /
〓〓〓〓〓〓〓 YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF SINNER / / / // / / / TO RELEASE MY INNER FANTASY

This was it, like a flick of a switch--he just knew it. The harpy just knew that this was the opponent he had been searching for all morning. He was so sure that Mochiko would be the one to give him a good run for his money, he could just feel it. Like electricity pricking along his skin before a good thunderstorm, he knew if he could press her buttons enough he might be able to get her to rumble for a few minutes. He was not sure what the policy on fighting outside of class was, but right now he simple just did not care. If they timed things right, they might be able to get a few hits in each before a teacher stormed onto the beach to break them up and ruin all their fun.

Best case scenario was that they got a lot farther along than that. He was hoping for the later.

Alaric narrowed his eyes a bit at the female standing in front of him. Did... did she just refer to me as a pokemon? This chick has balls, I'll give her that. Alaric was slightly amused by her comment about him being a pokemon and all that, but he was not amused by her ignoring him. The harpy did not like to be ignored, not one bit.

"Do I have to bust out my wing attack so soon into the batt--" he said, and he had closed his eyes for a moment to scoff at the woman, and so he did not see her fist coming towards him.

s**t just got real.

The harpy to the hit to the face, flesh hitting flesh and opened his gold eyes. Mischievous glint was now replaced by amused fire as the harpy quickly switched into battle mode. "You wanna play?" he did not even wait to hear her response before snapping around to face her properly. She was not one to take lightly, and he would do best to remember that. Would he though? Most likely not. The harpy had a thing for thinking he was all powerful and that nothing could harm him, but Mochiko just might be the one to teach this harpy a lesson.

"Since you enjoyed my sand-attack so much why don't you have another?!" he said with a laugh as he dug his foot into the sand and kicked up enough of it to satisfy him. With a little burst of wind from his wings, the sand was sure to create a dust colored cloud around them. Not even he was safe from the sand this time, but pain was nothing new to him. If anything, pain only made him stronger.

No, Alaric would never back down from a fight, not even one against a demigoddess.

So with the cloud of sand, Alaric rushed in.

(Sand storm rages.)

Location: Sky--Beach (outfit) BGM: Radioactive (Nightcore version) Mood: A-OK! But, slightly grumpy.
/ / /YOU'RE A HEARTBREAKER, DREAM MAKER, LOVE TAKER
DON'T YOU MESS AROUND WITH ME / / / /

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Σᴍɪᴌʏ
and
Sqᴜᴇᴀᴋs

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§

Emily ran up and gave Lulu a hug. She looked like she wanted to give it. "Hiya, Lulu!" she looked over at Tyler balancing ever so precariously on the board just off shore. "Looks like he has the heart for it, doesn't it?" The homunuclus released Lillian and walked back over to the catgirl and gently pushed her back into the sand. "You are coming with, Kiki..." The neko gave a pouty look as she sat there. She stood there with the others, either ignoring Shasta's wandering eyes, or oblivious to it. However, she wasn't oblivious to his compliment. "Thank you. Ain't too bad looking yourself, sexy." she said, gently flirting with the nymph. It didn't mean much when she was normally complimented, but today, from a friend, it felt something special. She usually left it low key. Attention was bad under most days. Today, she didn't stand out as much as others did. "TY! Look out for that sneaker!"

The disproportionately large wave washed over Tyler. Emily ran over to the shore and pulled him up out of the water. Squeaks watched. "Ocean 1, Tylah 0!" standing up, she went and retrieved the board and handed it back to Tyler. "Godda watch da waves, brah. Nodda board. Try 'gun." she walked back up to the others with Emily while they left Tyler to his own devices. Squeaks looked at Shasta. "So, da wahine hot, ain' she?" she whispered into his ears, referring to Emily. The neko wasn't certain what kind of response she would get, but she hoped it was positive. She wanted them to hook up badly.

Emily looked at Lulu. "So, I figured you would be enticing your snowy boyfriend with something a bit more along these lines..." she said pointing to her own, skimpier two piece. Emily could see Lillian's figure clearly in the skintight swimsuit she was wearing. And the homunculus could tell that she would definitely rock something a bit more revealing. Hell, the boys already were all over her with their eyes. Well, they were until she had started dating. Then it became the braver boys who oggled her. "Or are you taunting him with the promise of something more later?" she teased the werewolf girl a bit and gently nudged her in the ribs. Emily didn't know too many people who hadn't fooled around with their boyfriends or girlfriends. Lulu was one of them. So was Shasta and herself.

Both girls turned their gaze back to the ocean in time to see another sneaker wave coming up over the wolf boy. If he was smart he would react the right way, but all they could do is yell out, almost in perfect unison. "Wave!"

§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
Our Friends
Sidney, Lillian, and Shasta
Our Thoughts
OMG, OMG, OMG... I'm doomed!
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
Our Destination
Surfing on the beach!

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Matlalihuitl Coatl

HEY! Another cold reminder of the heat, my friend.
HEY! Or just a thrown off comment that could knock her off her feet again.
HEY! Well,don't apologize.
HEY! And no compromise.
You know that neither one will back down and never will break...

The Mongoose and the Snake.

The view from under the waves was especially lovely that day. The light from the sun was dancing in such unique patterns in regards to the movement of the water above. The colors were shifting like the skin of a living being-perfectly camouflaged for hiding in the deep ocean. Matt was leagues a head of the swim team and enjoying such a lead deep under the ocean. Floating with his front to the surface,he was perfectly at ease at such a depth. Centuries of swimming helped him developed the lungs necessary for such depths at such lengths of time-and a second pair of eyelids helped with seeing underwater. Such an odd thing for a flying creature to have... Crocodiles have such traits, and their species could be just as good as ours... Heh. Can't really question it too much if it leads to such useful advantages. The amphithere wasn't about to believe that his kind had anything to do with such lowly creatures-regardless of how long their kind has existed or how little they've changed since ancient times. He could still enjoy the perks though if the connection was true. Everything could be seen from under the water. All of the students swimming,the various floating rafts they had brought with them...the better and rarely observed angles of the girls in their bikinis. Not too bad...hit on the one with the stripped bottoms later...nice rack on the one doing the strokes...score! Egg beater kicks! The shadows from above also suggested that some people were beginning to hit the waves for surfing. The ampthitere would get bored of that soon so he began to swim back towards the shore-but not before witnessing the first wipeout and getting a good look at the fool as he stupidly floated underwater for a moment. It was one of those moron werewolves-that white furry one who was dating the redneck hick of a ginger wolf girl. Loser. Matt did entertain the notion of shifting into his more...serpent like form and going up to the drifting wolf for a bit of a scare...but he had better things to do. Like going up to the shore for some fun-and some air.

The ampthitere's head broke the surface of the ocean with small ripples and the control of a practiced swimmer. His team was still swimming-or just disappeared from his sight. He didn't care, Matt had his next target in sight. Arazia wasn't hard to miss as a goddess in training on the beach-with her own little cult tending to her every need. Really,Matt was slightly impressed and intrigued with how she was to convince so many people to rub sunscreen on her at the same time. Now this had the potential to evolve into something rather X-rated in Matt's mind and he would enjoy that thought for some time. But for now,he wanted some time with the nymph all by herself. Let's begin. Swimming to a section of the beach where Arazia was likely to see,Matt started to walk up to the shore with all of the heat and swagger of an ocean god. Yes,the ampthitere was hot and he knew it...and the number of heads that turned in response to him walking out of the ocean and up onto the shore confirmed that! It was hard not to look like he was enjoying this attention immensely but this attention was needed as a blow to the egos of those gathered around Arazia. And-with double takes from the little boys gathered around the nymph like flies to honey-it appeared to be working.

"Hello Arazia. You look exceptionally lovely today." Full sexy accent in play,water dripping off of his chiseled and tanned form,severely threatened little boys and uncomfortably intrigued/aroused little girls...this crowd wouldn't last for long if he played his cards right. And Arazia wouldn't resist helping in getting the two of them some alone time, just to see where they could go from there.

Paladin Knight

13,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ
Vɪᴇʀᴀ

Mood: Faffing about
Company: Sveta
Outfit: Swimsuit
OoC:

Isabella wrapped her towel around her head and sat down where they had selected as their spot on the beach. She was embarrassed again by her actions on returning. Suddenly the beach wasn't looking that good. But she was here and here she was going to stay. It wasn't like she could make a fool of herself any more. "I dunno. If somebody wants tew get a grill going, I would not mind..." she sat in the sand, fairly quiet. There were many beautiful girls on the beach. And Isa wasn't certain of her own standing amongst them. Probably a one or two out of ten.

It wasn't long before they were joined by another. "Hellow Yorukage." The yokai demon was obviously here for the kitsune girl. "Sit down, join the pahty." Isabella looked over at Sveta and Saria. They had each other. Anya and Yorukage had each other as well. And here she was all on her own. She needed a boyfriend badly. But that wasn't a major problem.

"Sveta, how did yew hook up?"
she asked in a whisper. The affection between Saria and Sveta was obvious. The blushing, the shared glances. Hell. Saria smiling at those times when Sveta was around. "I mean, yew make it wohk so well. And I don't know how to get a boyfriend..." The nymph pulled her towel around her face so it muffled her speech a bit. "What I'm trying tew say is..."

Isabella took a deep breath and continued. "I want some help getting a boyfriend..." Isabella pulled the towel down and looked directly at Sveta. Isabella wanted somebody sweet. Somebody who was cute, kind, and maybe just as nervous as she was. Or maybe somebody who was confident, handsome, and a gentleman. Sort of like how Yoru was to Anya. The ideal boy would probably be as nerdy as she was. Someone she could share all her ideas with. Maybe even build something epic with while enjoying the finer nerdy points.

私はあなたが大好きです!

Paladin Knight

13,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
♪ Aʀᴀᴢɪᴀ ♪
♫ Vɪᴇʀᴀ ♫
♯ Sᴄᴀᴠᴇʀᴀ ♯

Mood: Content
Company: Matt
Outfit:
OoC:

Arazia enjoyed the many hands on her back as they gently massaged her and applied the sunscreen. It was attention, and attention was nice. It was rather short lived when another voice piped into the area around her. She turned her head a little so she could see the new shadow standing above her. It was a welcome sight indeed. She moved her head back to it's resting position. "Matt, am not scare my friends away. Is long day, and am have plenty time for you." she said with a chirpy voice.

She reassured her entourage that they were fine. "Stay, stay. He am not hurt you." she shot Matt a quick glare that could curdle milk. A look that conveyed the meaning of 'They are mine, don't you dare scare them off.' Arazia was all for having a bit of fun with Matt. But getting her little group to follow her and manipulate them into her favor had taken a bit of time. And she wasn't going to have the ego drive them away. Oh, he could be number one. That was fine. But he wasn't going to be only.

Arazia let the boys and girl finish up and then rolled over, letting her bikini top lay where it was, totally unashamed of being topless in front of Matt and everybody else. It wasn't uncommon for tourists to go topless, and she had been to the French Riviera a few times. And being not a Christian meant she didn't have all the fancy mores and taboos hoisted upon her. If she wanted to be nude in her own home, she had that right, and had never ever worn a swimsuit in her family's own pool. Except when her parents were around, which wasn't often. "So Matt, how am swim?"

The nymph could tell the boy had been swimming by his slicked back hair and glistening skin. It looked good to see him in in the buff like he was now. Well, mostly. But that was good enough. "Mmm, boys, girls. Go for swim. Am be right here when return." As if on cue, the pack of boys and girls vanished into the beach day, happy to be away from the snake boy. She stretched out, resting on her forearms, wearing only her sunglasses and bottom half of her swimsuit. Several eyes made their way towards her, to which she ignored. She couldn't be topless in class, or most days, today she was going to live it up, and hopefully a teacher wouldn't ruin that.

((Translation: ))

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

Sveta was still really embarrassed by what had just happened-the collision with Saria and how their bodies met on the sand left her feeling warm and uncomfortable-but she had to endure! Isabella was already feeling bad about bumping into everyone and obviously uncomfortable with the whole...beach setting. So the homunculus had to forget her own embarrassment and keep the attitude of the group light hearted and happy. Though the feel of Saria pressed so close up against her body and the various compliments about her new bikini were still very fresh in her mind... No-No! Focus! "So-grilling! Grilling sounds like something fun to do! I've seen it on cooking shows on TV before. We just need a grill...and the meat...maybe some sauces..." So it would have taken a bit more preparation in order to get that beach activity up and going but it was still something for everyone to do. Sveta started to think about where these objects could have been collected when the group of girls were joined by their first boy visitor. "Oh,hello there Yorukage!" It was nice to see the crow demon at the beach today. It was the last event of the summer before school started and it would have been really nice to see everyone in attendance. Though Sveta had to admit-he was dressed a little out of sorts for the setting. Isn't he planning on swimming today? Regardless,the homunculus was happy to see another addition to their group-and Anya was happy to see him for her own reasons. With Yorukage's voice chiming through their minds,it was very clear that he wanted to be especially charming for the kitsune-and it was starting to work. Sveta was about to suggest a bit of space for the couple when the red head nymph whispered something to her that broke her concentration.

"Huh?!" Really,it threw Sveta for a loop. How did Isa-did the nymph really know about her and Saria or was she asking her for an opinion? Was the situation with Yoruage and Anya merely poking at her curiousity? The homunculus wasn't entirely sure and it made her worry some. Saria and I have been careful...right? "I-I don't know what you're talking about! I'm-I'm certainly not involved with-with anyone!" Sveta had a hard time denying this. Her cheeks were burning red and her eyes darted over to Saria for some sort of back up or assistance. But that would have given them both away anyway. Sveta moved closer to Isabella for the sake of some privacy in order to continue this oddly revealing conversation. "How did you..? I mean...is it really that obvious?" She looked horribly red and nervous as she tried to continue this conversation. "It's not that...it's easy. It's...sort of scary to put your heart out there. But for the right person...it's a relief and a comfort and...really rewarding." Sveta wasn't entirely ready to...announce her relationship with Saria to everyone in full...but maybe a little bit of wisdom that she's gained from her relationship wouldn't hurt. "You won't tell anyone...right? Who...who would you want to be your boyfriend anyway?"

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Matlalihuitl Coatl

HEY! Another cold reminder of the heat, my friend.
HEY! Or just a thrown off comment that could knock her off her feet again.
HEY! Well,don't apologize.
HEY! And no compromise.
You know that neither one will back down and never will break...

The Mongoose and the Snake.

Matt's enterance into Arazia's little bubble was working perfectly. The boys were taking in everything their competition had to offer Arazia...and the girls were considering everything Matt had that Arazia couldn't offer. A little more pushing and the ampthitere would have the nymph all to himself. A sexy little nymph by the sea...she's already half naked and oiled up! Sadly,Arazia had some other plans. She wasn't ready to be alone with him just yet...or maybe she wasn't ready to give up the entourage and all of their eager energy in worshipping her. Okay,I guess I can ease up a bit and let her enjoy it. I certainly would. Matt was ready to tune it down and let Arazia have her moment when she decided to take the moment herself with a well placed and meaningful glare. The amphithere shrugged it off as his fault for pushing his plans into action before Arazia was ready. He could wait. Sitting himself next to Arazia-much to the displeasure of her little collection of admirers-the amphithere was extremely pleased with how the nymph chosen not to tie her bikini back into place and just let it fall off her body as she turned over. Matt was pleased...but not as unfamiliar with this type of situation as other people could be. Topless beaches all throughout Central and South America... There needs to be more of these in America with women that make the trips worthwhile. Needless to say,Matt has been a frequent visitor to topless beaches for countless years so Arazia going topless didn't effect him. She had a great pair but he wasn't turned into an obviously drooling chimp over it.

"The water is perfect. Warm,bright ,clear... I could be out there swimming for hours." Matt replied,stretching himself out more on the sand next to Arazia. Part of an effort to catch more of Arazia's attention...and just getting comfortable on the beach. "I've been working the swim team pretty hard out there but maybe it's time I gave them the rest of the day off. They can do whatever they want and I can devote some of my energy into something...more entertaining." The amphitere was happy to be warming up under the sun and enjoying an ocassional glance at Arazia's full glory. He had to wonder when a flat chested whiner of a girl would rat her out to a teacher and told her to pack them back in. Matt would watch out and sneak her off as soon as trouble looked in their direction. "Have you been out for a swim yet? I could show you some spots along the beach you can reach by the water." Secret alcoves and caves and rock croppings made for nice little hiding places and made for some good atmosphere. Something Arazia could get into.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff