X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Lillian chewed on her fruit as Shasta listed off his classes to Arazia. They were cousins, so it was only natural that they knew what classes the other was in. It was a bit disappointing to hear that she didn't have any classes with the nymph boy, though; she would've liked just hanging with him to study. It was around that time that Cyrus came up, introduced himself, and immediately made the same mistake that most people made when seeing Shasta for the first time. Can't say I blame 'im, though, she thought, wiping her mouth of the milk she had so gracefully snorted. River looks like one nice woman. Wonder if he had cross-dressers back in his time...

The ghost was, sadly, oblivious to the snickering around him as Shasta introduced herself. He was much too glad that Arazia was feeling better and that he was meeting new people, which was his favorite thing to do. "It is a pleasure to meet you, as well, milady," he said, his cheeks going a bit red at the word 'handsome.' No one had ever called him that before.

Beside him, Lillian was trying very hard not to burst out laughing. Not just for Shasta's sake - since she didn't want to interrupt the charade - but for Cyrus's, as well. She didn't know him as well as some of her other friends, but she knew better than to laugh at him. The ghost was very sensitive, but it certainly wasn't a bad thing. Only bad if he thinks some'un's makin' fun o' 'im. Dangnabbit! Why'd they hafta meet like this? While the entire situation was funny, the ginger werewolf sincerely hoped that Cyrus wouldn't take it the wrong way.

But it wasn't to be. As soon as Shasta switched back to his normal voice, the ghost's eyebrows shot up and his entire form paled, as if he were a photograph that had lost all its color. He didn't even move for a moment as the two nymphs laughed; he was still processing what had just happened. For a moment, he heard the laughter of the women of court, jeering at a maid who had just tripped over her own skirt hem. Lillian wasn't joining them, but the hand over her mouth made it clear that she was holding back some kind of reaction. At least she is not joining them, he thought before blinking and bringing his senses back to himself. With one swift motion, Cyrus was on his feet again, not caring if he was on the floor or even if he was phasing through the chairs. "I am glad you find my ignorance so amusing, sir," he voice holding none of its normal warmth. His eyes also reflected the anger he could feel boiling up inside. Anyone else would have just been mad, but Cyrus was a ghost. They felt things with much more intensity than most living beings did. "But I do, in fact, know that men wear skirts. I have seen the Scots charge whilst wearing their 'skirts,' and I have never seen anything so terrifying."

Lillian had stopped chuckling, now very worried at the anger she heard coming from her friend. She wondered for a moment, if this was how he looked when facing an enemy. He was, after all, a soldier and guard during his life.

"My mistake came not from the dress but the face, Sir River," the ghost continued. As he spoke, Cyrus's entire form began to turn red, making him look like a blood-soaked soldier. "You could rival even Lancelot's penchant for disguise, good sir. However, further deception was unnecessary. You could have just corrected my error without the laughter."

The werewolf couldn't handle it anymore. "Hey, Cy? I dun think he meant nothing by tha'. Can ya jus', I dunno, forgive 'im? Please?" Lillian folded her hands in front of her, giving him the biggest puppy-dog eyes she'd ever given before. She really didn't want to see a ghost - especially one of her friends - go bad.

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Shasta stopped laughing in less than a heartbeat, his mirth turned quickly into a combination of fear and apprehension. "Ah... Ah... Ah..." he stuttered a few times before he started to cry a little. It was suddenly too much for him. Shasta had meant no harm at all. He was simply making a joke. Unfortunately, it had come off way wrong. "Ah... Ah'm sorry..." He said scared.

Arazia stopped laughing too. "Cyrus! Am only fun." she said crossly. It was too late though, the damage to Shasta's mood was done.

"Ah didn't mean tah insult yah..." Tears began to flow down his face more profusely as his emotions quickly unbalanced. He reached up and grabbed the hair at his temples... "Ah didn't mean it... Ah'm sorry... Ah'm sorry..." he stood up and started to walk away briskly. He had to get outside. Away from the tension. He had to get as far away as quickly as possible. Shasta was breathing heavily as he pushed his way out of the cafeteria.

Arazia stood up before deciding to give her cousin some space. She looked directly at Cyrus, her face unusually cross. Right then and there, her abilities made her seem twice as terrifying as she actually should have been. "Why, Cyrus?" she said coldly. "I am thought you better than that... He is have hard enough time... Shasta wants be friends with people!" Arazia's voice quavered just below a yell. She pointed directly at Cyrus' nose. If he had been tangible, she would have gripped him by the tunic. "I am expect you apologize to him by end of lunch, mi comprendere?!" She sat down and began to eat her food quietly, ignoring Cyrus until he went and apologized to Shasta.

Just outside the cafeteria, Shasta stood against the wall, trying to drive the anxiety out. He was almost hyperventilating. He hadn't meant to upset Cyrus. That was not his intention at all. Once again, his stupidity had got the better of him and he had insulted another person who could have been his friend. The temperature around him was dropping rapidly. Bits of rime and frost began to form around his feet as he began to shift into his ice form. It was him trying to defend himself. Almost every nymph on earth had a similar ability. It was a racial self-defense mechanism. In his case, it was him shifting to ice, at least until he calmed down. "Ah'm sorry Cyrus..." he said in a barely audible whisper as his body began to seize up.

Within a few moments, Shasta appeared to be nothing more than a crystal statue, yet unbreakable, and impossibly cold. Even so, he was still aware of the world around him.

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

In an instant, the whole mood of the table had turned. Lillian was just hoping that her friends could all calm down and forgive each other. Too bad it wasn't that easy. "Hey, Cy. He said he's sorry, 'kay? Can ya turn off the red-light? It dun suit ya none." It was a typical case of too little too late, but she could try, at least. The ginger werewolf wanted to reach out and hug everyone at the table. Doing so, however, would cause Cyrus to feel even more excluded. Not havin' a body sure does suck, don't it? She wished she could make him feel better.

Cyrus just stood, looking at Shasta in cold fury. He heard Arazia say that it was only fun... and didn't respond. The ghost was solely focused on the nymph boy, who he felt had tricked him for the sole purpose of laughing at him. He didn't even know why it had angered him so much. In the back of his mind, Cyrus was still feeling the blush at being called 'handsome.' For some reason, Shasta being a man didn't change that feeling, and that just made everything worse. Only when he turned his head to follow Shasta's path that he noticed Arazia standing right there. Once again, all the color faded from his body, leaving him looking like something out of a silent movie. But he could talk. "I..." He couldn't look at the smaller nymph for very long before averting his eyes. "I... Excuse me. I need to apologize." Even thought Arazia's words cut through him, he knew they were true. How did this happen? I am not an angry ghost... no, I am just as in the dark as a bat. Cyrus bowed to the two women before hustling out of the cafeteria, right after Shasta.

"Ugh..." Lillian groaned, sinking further into the table. Of the four, she was the only one who had stayed seated. "This is all too heavy for me..." Glancing up at the only one left there, the ginger werewolf tried her puppy eyes again. "Arazia, can ya stop doin' tha' scary-face thing? It's scarin' me." That was only a half-truth, as she didn't scare easily. She did, however, not like the scary-face, nor the silent eating that followed. Sitting up slightly, she leaned forward a bit. "Hey, Arazia? Tha's the first time I ever seen Cy get mad. He ain't like tha' normally, I swear, so please dun be mad at 'im. We did kinda laugh at 'im, after all."

Out in the hall, Cyrus was just breezing through objects in order to find Shasta. You know what she looks like... No, he. He. He is a man but looks like a lady. Dear Lord, please tell me that I have not done irreparable damage to this new bond. In his silent prayer, the ghost nearly missed the crystalline statue that looked a lot like a flat-chested girl. Since he couldn't feel the cold, Cyrus had to actually look to see that it wasn't just a statue... it was a person. At least, he thought it was. "S-Sir River?" he asked tentatively, reaching out to the boy but not touching him. "Is... is that you? I thought the embrace of death chilling, but this is cold around you is... Ah, I am sorry, Sir River." He bowed slightly, hoping that he wasn't just talking to an ice sculpture.

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

"Huh? Me too... what?" Yang was quite confused. Had he said something that could be taken another way? The merman looked back on what he said, but he couldn't find anything. Oh well. Food for thought. Back to the business at hand. "Yeah, I've got family issues, too. Nothing too exciting, though. We just don't see eye-to-eye." He was taking a guess as to what the cat-girl was referring to, but that seemed to be the most likely thing.

Then there was something about someone wanting to die. "Really? Huh... never would've thought it," Yang let out a laugh and stretched his arms over his head. For some reason, he felt like doing something physical, something to let loose with. Maybe running or doing something at the gym. It was weird; usually he avoided physical training. Thankfully, that wasn't what this girl liked about him, and she wasn't afraid to say it. "Well thank you, sweet stuff," the merman said, doing a grandiose bow. "That's good advice for any time."

It still felt like he wasn't hearing part of the conversation, though, as she just immediately jumped to asking if they wanted to be friends. Not that he minded, of course, but he'd never just asked someone to be his friend. It usually just happened. "If you can stand to have me around, then I'd be glad to be your friend." If she knew anything about him, then that would've been enough warning. Yang would get into trouble no matter what, and he wanted those closest to him to know what they were getting themselves into by 'allying' themselves with him. She had an ex? Well... that just stinks. Wonder how that happened. Not that he was going to ask. Yang didn't want anyone needling him about his love life, so he wouldn't needle anyone about theirs.

"So, Squeakers," he said, already giving the girl a nickname of her nickname. "You got anything planned, or shall I whip up a home-brewed disaster? Cause when I friend with people, I always go for the pranking. Ah, but I do need to get that apology done..." The merman filed that away for something to think about later. Right now, with a cute cat-girl who was now his friend, Yang wanted to cause some mayhem.

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ
Vɪᴇʀᴀ

Mood: Ick
Company: Sveta, Dedrick
OoC:

Isabella held the railing of the boat as it came into the dock at the school. She wasn't feeling well. Boats were not her friend. She was glad she had taken a dose of Dramamine before leaving shore, but even then, Isa was not in the best of spirits. At least she was better than the other girl who had come on the same trip. Isa hadn't lost her lunch yet. And she still had to find Ara and get settled in. Bailing out with all her stuff as quickly as she could, Isa ran along the dock, making sure the swaying of her legs didn't send her into the drink. Salt water did not settle well with electronics, resin dolls, or paper. And that's all the larger trunk she had contained.

"Oh my god. Please let this mess be over..." Isa watched the other girl run off as quickly as she could. She had seemed like she was going to throw up again. If that was even possible. She had seemed to have emptied her stomach quite effectively on the way over. Walking up to the shore, she set her stuff down and rested on her trunk. She needed some time to catch her breath and let her world stabilize before she made the trek up to the main building. Nearby she saw a couple of other students goofing off, seeming to have their own little conversation.

Isa sat watching them for a bit when the girl did something totally unexpected. She elongated her arm and Isabella jumped in surprise. Letting out a yelp, she dove behind her trunk and watched as the girl retracted her arm. She was certain now that the pair had noticed her. It wasn't hard to miss a girl with bright red hair hiding behind a trunk.

Grabbing her stuff, Isa dragged it closer to the pair. She wasn't afraid of Sveta's arm trick. It had been surprising, but not terrifying. "Um, hello?" The meek Nottingham accent was barely audible over the gentle waves of the shore. Speaking up, she continued until she was close enough to be heard. "Uh, hi... I'm new here on the island, and was hoping that you could lend me a favour or two..." Her voice wasn't very strong and didn't carry a lot of weigh of authority behind it.

Isabella waited for one of the two to respond. "Er...I am in need of help to find the dormitories, before I go on the hunt for my relative..." Her English, even for the East Midlands, was very formal. It was a strange mix RP English and her own native Nottinghamshire English. At least she didn't sound like a Yorkie or Cockney... Most people assumed both those groups were backwards.

私はあなたが大好きです!

Unbeatable Raider

╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗☆╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗★☆★☆★☆★
One is of Earth,the other is of sky. They both have their eyes aimed skyward,one for the clouds,and the other for the moon.
Together they're a kick a** team!

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Dєxтer McBαnє aиd Tץ ℓ eя Lєviσи (Temporary Human)

☽☾ ╚══════════════╝☆╚══════════════╝☽☾╚══════════════╝★╚══════════════╝☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

It looked like Tyler wouldn't have to wait three days to become a wolf again. He didn't care about these side effects,he just wanted to be himself again. He could live with whatever this potion did to him,just as long as it undid what Saria's potion did to his body. "I don't care. I can live with whatever this potion does,I just want to be me again." Tyler did have some concerns about it...but so long as it didn't make his hair fall out again or jump start his libido.

Dexter had to sigh a little bit. It looked like he was going to be outvoted on this...but maybe it was for the best. Tyler seemed pretty frazzled...him being around a lot of people that would have asked questions and quite possibly say the wrong thing to him seemed like a dangerous combination. Even if the beast was out of his system for the time being,the angel had no doubt that his friend could still trash someone if he really wanted. "Yeah...I guess Yorukage and I can grab you some food so you can hide out somewhere."

"Thanks guys...If you wouldn't mind,I would like to see this. I sort of got screwed by not knowing what was in the first potion in the first place." Okay,maybe that was a BAD choice of words but it looked like no one caught onto its secret meaning to Tyler. No matter what,he was going to try and do everything he could to make sure that fact went to the grave with him.

"I hope you don't mind if I watch this too. I need to make sure everyone will be okay during this. You know,nothing blows up,no one gets hurt,Tyler doesn't freak because of some bad reaction...no offense."

"None taken. ...if there's a meatball sub in the dining hall,I wouldn't mind that. And some chips..."

Tyler seemed...really down,but still trying to keep going. It was really sad to see. "Sure thing,buddy. You just stay right here,I'll be back." Dexter said while giving Tyler a pat on the shoulder. He gestured for Yorukage to follow.

"Thanks guys..."

"...I really do hope you can change him back. I don't know what happened or how or for what reason...but Tyler needs to be a wolf." Dexter said to Yorukage when it was just the two of them. They walked passed Cyrus with Shasta...who were obviously having a private conversation. The angel went straight for the sandwiches once they were inside and got the wolf what he wanted. "You can go and eat with the others,I'll be right back." He really didn't want to leave Tyler all alone...but it seemed like he really didn't want anyone to see him while he was like this. The angel didn't know what else to do.

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
俺は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

"Okay. Just actually read the contract before you sign and take the potion. I want all to be understood before you drink it. It is my policy. You have no idea how many people come back whining about something that they should have known just by reading it. Quite annoying," Yorukage advised Tyler. Too many people in the past had not read the entire contract, and that had led to problems. Now he made sure that his customers read and understood everything before he handed them the potion or performed the spell, even going so far as to have them recite back what the contract had said about the effects, side effects, possible consequences, and the like.

Turning to Dexter, he nodded.
"I understand. Of course you can come and watch. Tyler-senpai needs your support as a friend, after all. Just try not to ask too many questions about what ingredients are for and such. It breaks my concentration."

With that, he followed the angel into the dining hall, and listened as he spoke. He almost didn't notice Shasta and Cyrus as he passed them by, but the fact that Shasta was now an ice statue caught his attention. What in the world had happened? He would ask later. Now was not the time.

"You need not worry. This potion will change him back. It is not exactly a concoction that turns a person into a werewolf, per se...rather it reverts a person back...it cancels the effects of other potions. It has to do with science and DNA and such," the crow youkai explained as he filled his tray. "Think of it this way--if you took something that shrunk you, this one would un-shrink you. You see?"

Along with his usual cup of chai tea, he decided on a dish of spaghetti and meatballs, and in fact he was surprised to see such a thing at lunch rather than at dinner. Though it wasn't traditional Japanese fare, things like spaghetti reminded him of the noodle dishes he liked back home, and it comforted him and calmed his nerves somehow. In fact, sometimes he was tempted to eat spaghetti and other pasta with chopsticks rather than with a fork, His 'dessert' was nothing more than a pear. So much for cupcakes...maybe he'd have one for dessert after dinner instead.

Suddenly, he noticed Arazia, and thought that perhaps he should stop and say hello. She had wanted to talk to him earlier, and if Dexter and Tyler wanted him to actually sit down and eat rather than just grabbing something to go, then he might as well.

"If you say so," he shrugged. "Arazia-senpai did mention that she wished to speak with me. I will try to eat quickly, so I can get to work soon."

Slowly, he approached the nymph's table. "Pardon me, but...you said you wanted to talk to me, Arazia-senpai?" he asked, the shyness and uncertainty evident in his voice. She seemed upset, so he hoped that his timing wasn't bad. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that her cousin was now a human icicle? Or was it due to having been beaten up earlier? Whatever the reason, he was unsure if now was a good time...but this would be his only opportunity of the day until he finished with the potion for Tyler.

"Oh! If you are wondering, 'senpai' is a term that is used to address older students, or students of higher rank...it is a term of respect," he explained quickly, hoping that she had not been offended. "If you wish me to use something else, I of course am happy to do so."

He set his tray down so he could give her the customary polite bow, then took it up again, unsure of whether he should sit down or not yet.

One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Arazia looked up at Yorukage than over to Lulu before looking down at her plate again. Shasta's food sat untouched as she continued to eat. She didn't know what to say now. She had gotten pretty mean with Cyrus. But instead of feeling bad about it, it almost made her feel good. It took her several minutes to figure out what to say. "I am good person, si?" she asked the pair of them. She wanted to find some resolve in her feelings right now. "First am get huffy at Shasta when arrive at lido. Then anger Cyrus, be b***h and demand helps. Then at Yang, and get hurt... Now... am irato at Cyrus again..." she pinched the bridge of her nose. Why did it feel good to her to be mean like she was? It didn't make any sense to at all. Still, Arazia knew she had to figure this out.

It was strange though. Arazia could get her way when she was hurt or angry. That was more than she could ever have gotten with her parents. Yeah, she was aloof, haughty, and a bit grumpy, but she had never realized that she could use those traits to her advantage. The most she had ever done in the past was play her violin in exchange for goods. "I am need know. Am good person?"

This all brought up an interesting question. Could she get more position, prestige, and physical things from being nice? It was a bit selfish, yeah. But Arazia deserved nice things. She did. It had simply dawned on her that she could just take what she wanted. And in the long run, prove that she was not worthless. She had to test it... "Lili? Am ask favor. Can get me orange juice carton? Am feeling not so hot..." she asked.

Outside, there was another, who really wasn't hot. Inside his head, Shasta was freaking out still. At least Shasta's panic attacks weren't associated with heavy breathing and elevated heart rate. His body usually froze up before he got to that point. He could see Cyrus just beyond. The boy was apologizing for his being mean. Inside, Shasta's mind began to level. Just enough for him to start thawing out. It had been a scant 10 minutes since he had frozen up. After another few minutes, he was back to normal. Any signs of him being a solid chunk of ice were gone.

Shasta looked at Cyrus than immediately slumped down to the floor. "Ah'm sorry too..." he said, still not all there. "It wasn't meant to be at yer expense... Ah've just been ma'amed all day an' ah though ah could have a little fun. Ah'm sorry... Ah'm no crossdresser. Ah'm just me. Ah like clothes. Gender ain't mean nothin' tah me..."

Hilarious Smoker

Ðεɗʀcк §éαη ΊŞtαt

╔══════════════╗
___Because you're young, you're torn between
___A world of hate and a world of dreams
___So much to lose, so much to gain
___So much to fight for, so much to change

User Image

'There she goes blushin' again. Bloody, 'ell. I need ta stop makin' this poor girl feel so uncomfortable. But what do we talk about, ponies? I had to kill ponies. Oh - no. Can't tell 'er that. Wait. What?' Dedrick couldn't help but think that he should move to Sveta's little town in Germany. Until he realized they weren't fans of people who were different. He would stick with his little farm town he had groupies in. Though his curiousity was sparked when she talked about how she was made from artificial something. He couldn't help but imagine Sveta tiny and in a creepy tube or something, and a mad scientist in a thunder storm and a Dr's lab coat.

Things just got more interesting when Sveta stretched her arm out, it was so cool D had the urge to reach out and touch it, but before he could manage to actually get his fingers on her elongated arm a noise came from behind them. At first he assumed it was Sidney, because the small girl had red hair, and she would come down to the dock to torment her twin. But then again, she wasn't one for hiding so Dedrick squinted at the girl again, trying to see if he knew her. Not that he would know much people around here anyway. This new girl seemed nice enough, though.

He almost missed Sveta's whisper about wanting to make her crush happy, and slowly he got a big dumb grin on his face, obviously Sveta liked this person more than she was willing to admit. Maybe even to herself. Then the strangest thing happened, Dedrick actually blushed! Just thinking about someone else reading his note made him a little squirmish, but he would have to give the note to someone anyways, he was convinced Saria was a 'light first, don't bother to ask questions later' kind of girl. She had actually proven it on multiple occations.

"Ok," he sighed and dug the note out of his pocket blushing as he handed it to her. Sveta was a nice girl, so we hasn't too worried about her making fun of him or anything, Dedrick was just horrible with words, and liked to deny most emotiona he had. "But just know, I - uuuh, well. I suck at words. And if ya could, can ya give it ta Saria? I dun much feel like invoking the pyromaniac in 'er again. A right loon she is, though she makes bein' loony look pretty good."

On the note, written in his almost illegible handwriting read,;
                      Dear Saria,
                      I know in the past I've caused you pain. And I'm sorry. And I'll always be sorry, till the day I die. And I hate this pen I'm holding, because I should be holding you. I hate this paper under my hand. Because it isn't you. I even hate this letter because it's not the whole truth. Because the whole truth is so much more than a letter can even say. If you wanna hate me, go ahead. If you wanna burn this letter, do it. You could burn the whole world down. You could tell me to go to hell - And I'd go. If you wanted me to. - And I'd send you a letter from there.
                      I'm horrible with words, just know that I didn't leave you hangin' because i wanted to. I had to, it was a family emergency. And if you decide we can be friends then, that's cool. If not, I guess I'll se you around.

-Dedrick Sean Allistat, your own personal camp fire.

Dedrick turned back to the new girl with a smile and stood up. "Well, birdie, I'd be happy ta help yah. But, well, I dun know who ya are... I'm Dedrick! And I'll be your tour guide this afternoon! And this 'ere is Sveta, our local Hummus." The tall demi-god gave the new girl a goofy smile and offered his hand. "Oi, need 'elp wiv yer luggage, darlin?"

You don't look back, you don't look down__
You gotta turn everything around___
You live your life like a loaded gun___
Because you're young
____
╚══════════════╝

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
俺は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

Yorukage decided to sit down at this point, his questions unanswered. "Perhaps you are getting out some pent-up anger at something or someone, Arazia-senpai?" he speculated aloud. "Taking it out on others releases it and feels good...but in the end, it pushes those you have taken it out on away from you, and does not help with the true conflict. You make more enemies than friends, and it mars your reputation."

Taking a bite of spaghetti, he hoped that Arazia would not get angry at him for arriving at this conclusion. "So yes, you are good at your core, but there is something bothering you that is causing you to act out. That is simply my guess; I do not know your situation. Now, what is it you wanted to speak to me about? Your on-the-spot concert the other day was wonderful, I must say. If I'd had my flute, I would have hesitated to join in rather than spoil such a nice performance."

The truth was, he did not know much about Arazia other than she loved the violin and seemed to be a bit manipulative...but she'd never hurt anyone with her manipulations, so who was he to say it was wrong? To him, manipulation was only wrong when it ended up actually hurting someone. Yorukage had a complex code of honor and set of morals that weren't exactly in line with the norm. Then again, youkai culture didn't always adhere to the 'normal' standards of morality, either.

As he took a sip of his tea, he congratulated himself on his latest accomplishment. He was quite proud of himself, as he'd mastered the 'l' sound at this point. Now to work on the 'v.' He still couldn't say "Sveta" right, and it irked him knowing that he kept pronouncing the name of a friend wrong.

Somehow, that made him think of his sisters. How would they react to everything here? Their English wasn't as good, and they tended to pull out their weapons when they were angry. He'd have to have a stern talk with them about not doing that...and not letting their anger blind their focus during Combat class if they took it. If they let rage guide their actions, they would lose all of their matches. Yorukage had learned that early on during combat training with his father. Even though he had a lot of pent-up negative emotions, he couldn't take it all out on him. He needed another outlet.

Unfortunately, his current outlet was something that he was ashamed of. He'd just sort of cry it all out somewhere when no one was looking. If anyone saw him displaying his weakness, he'd be humiliated.

He set his cup down, and waited for Arazia's response, for good or bad, still visibly nervous, with a hint of concern for her showing. It wasn't pity...but more concern that Arazia might be headed down a dark path if she continued to act the way she did. But what was the source of it?

One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

From the way that Dedrick was taking her explanation and demonstration on all things homunculus,Sveta had to assume that he was taking all of this information rather well. Which was good for her,because she was still trying to get used to showing this sort of thing to other people and not being scared. She really wanted to stop being afraid of what she could do and be more accepting of it...and what she really was. He kept looking at her arm stretched out over the water before he started to blush himself at her request to read his note. "It's-It's okay if you don't want to! I understand...it's private and it's really none of my business..." Sveta apologized before she saw that Dedrick was digging in his pocket and fishing out the note. The homunculus almost couldn't believe it. "I'll-I'll see what I can do..." Sveta was about to read it when she heard a voice call out to them. A girl with red hair and a trunk. She quickly pulled her arm back in and hid it from this girl...along with the note Dedrick gave to her.

While Dedrich was talking to this girl,Sveta read the note. It was...good. It was touching and sweet and thoughtful and...almost better than anything Sveta could have ever hoped to have written for anyone. He says he's bad at words but...but this would...would win Saria back over easy... It's that good...what could I ever hope to write? Sveta was left dumbfounded and sitting on the docks with that note in her hands for a few seconds,trying to figure out what she wanted to do. She couldn't lose this note...it was just too mean to do intentionally...but she...still didn't want it to reach its recipiant...she had no choice but to tuck it away safely in her pocket for Saria later. She got up to look at the new girl. "Of course we'll help. The dorms aren't that far away from here...I'll help you carry your things and get you to your room as well..." The homunculus offered with a little smile as Dedrick handled the introductions of themselves. "What's your name?"

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Filling up space with BATMAN DANANANA!Don't remove me. :]

"Just fuel up enough so you can do your job and do it well. This could take a while and I don't want you passing out from hunger because you skipped lunch to get to work." Dexter assured Yorukage as they returned to the dining hall and got in the lunch line again. The angel got Tyler his meatball sub and chips in a brown paper bag along with a few milks. Two should have worked until he was back to normal...it felt like his werewolf stomach was the only reason why he could handle so much milk at once. Geez...I guess I never really thought much about how he's able to do most of the stuff he does. I just always assumed it's because it's Ty. Looking over at what Yorukage got,Dexter snagged an apple for himself as a quick snack as he made his delivery to the werewolf in hiding. He still needed a way to explain this to Shasta and Lillian back at the table...because of his big mouth they may have already suspected something. And Tyler would probably pound him if other people knew about this. Or worse,it would have gotten an angry mob started and everyone went after Saria for playing God with stuff like this. ...oh,I'm thinking crazy! No one's run Saria out of school yet and she's done stuff that's WAY worse! And affected more people. Plus in most cultures,the werewolf curse was still considered a bad thing and most people would have probably wanted it cured. It was only because of their friendship that Dexter was starting to think otherwise about that.

"You go and do that. I got to go give this to you know who...just eat at a comfortable speed and I'll come back to join you guys. Today feels like a day where we're all playing hooky..." Great. But this was important so Dexter could live with the consequences. "I'll see you in a bit!" Leaving the dining hall once more,Dexter went to the hallway where he caught Tyler and looked around. The door to the nearest broom closet was slightly opened so he peeked inside. Tyler was there. "Don't hide in there,man. It's too depressing...here,I got your lunch. Go somewhere out in the woods. It may not feel the same but it's better than this..." Slipping his friend the paper bag, the angel went back to the dining hall while munching on an apple. This time around though,he did stop to look at Cyrus and Shasta. It was then that he noticed how cold it was around them...and how stiff Shasta was. "You guys okay out here? ...why's it so cold over here?"

Unbeatable Raider

TheUNTHINKABLE Has Happened. The Proud ωσℓ ғмαи is now HUMAN.User Image
Tץlєr Leviσn
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
❄❄❄Tєmρoяiαllץ HUMAN...Tєmρoяαяץ Insanιtץ? ★★★

This was maybe...one of the worse days of Tyler's life. It was running pretty close to the day his parents died,the day after the full moon back at Ventrilo...and some days in the middle he preferred not to think about. Now he was reduced to hiding in a broom closet,waiting for his best bro to deliver him a sandwich while he hid like a whimp. It wasn't like he had much choice though. It was either lay low,pray for a miracle from Yorukage or haunt Saria down and hope no one else saw him as a human as he shook her down for an antidote. So far,the odds were looking good on Yorukage. He better know what he's doing or else he's looking at a night spent in the dumpster hog tied with his own belt...I should still be about to pull that much off at least. He ran back to get all of his fur out of the boys' showers and had it all in a plastic bag for later. As a guy that never once got his hair cut in his whole life,he was amazed and sad at how much was actually able to fall off and still leave enough on his head. It better not take thirteen years to grow that much back! Beyond that though,Tyler was still feeling like a sad sack. At least Dexter didn't take too long in getting him lunch. The angel's words were sort of right...it was depressing having to hide out here,the woods wouldn't have been the same but it was better than this little hole in the wall.

Leaving the fur bag to be picked up later,Tyler snuck out of the closet and went back outside. He was heading for a part of the woods where no one would find him. Especially those that still had their animals instincts. How did humans get to where they lose just about all the good instincts? ...how did I even live before I was a wolf? Walking through the forest,Tyler thought about something he only thought about once in several years: His live before Alexander and the curse. He couldn't remember a whole lot about it after he found him as a little kid. He knew he came from Anchorage, but that was all that he could remember from that day and just random little pieces of memory that he only had so much of clue on what it could have meant. If it wasn't for that one picture in his room,he probably wouldn't be able to remember his parents and what little memories he still had of them. It was sadder than usual to think about that day....me not being a wolf is turning me into such a sissy... Once he was out far enough,he looked around for a place to sit. The base of a tree always worked. So he planted himself and started to pull out his lunch. He was hoping to spend the next few hours alone until Yorukage needed him...at least that's what he was hoping for. Without his scent of smell,he didn't realize that there was already someone else at his spot and currently taking a nap as he ate his meatball sub.

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ
Vɪᴇʀᴀ

Mood: Flustered
Company: Sveta, Dedrick
OoC:

Isabella stared at Sveta and Dedrick for a moment. Right then and there she was suddenly very shy. "I... uh... I'm... uh..." Several confusing thoughts crossed her mind. "Uh gohd. I down't know wot to sahy!" Isabella covered her face as she began to blush from making a total idiot of herself in front of two people she did not know. She was almost freaking out about it. Taking a few deep breaths she turned around and spouted out her name. "My name ihs Isabella! I jewst came frum Nottinghumsheah in the Ewnited Kingdum!" she covered her mouth as she realized that she was probably making more of an idiot of herself by not controlling her accent more.

Taking another deep breath, she started over. "Sohry bout that... My name is Isabella Viera. I juhst came in from Nottingham in the United Kingdom..." She extended both her arms so she could shake both people's hands at once. "It's a pleasha too meet yew both." Her face was still as red as her hair as she calmed down. Cat was never this bad with people. Nor was Sab. She was so caught up in her own worries that she didn't even notice Dedrick's own accent.

"I'm new to the school heah, as I am suah yew can tell..." she was almost tempted to switch into Japanese or Italian. At least if they didn't understand her, the she would have a legitimate excuse. "I am sohry about freaking out like I did... I'm not used to seeing such things..."

Isabella was glad she had not had anything in her hands other than her luggage. Anything lighter and she would probably have been gnawing on it with fret. She looked up at Dedrick, and asked probably the stupidest question she could ask all day. "Um... I didn't realize that Americans used 'bihd' and 'bihdie' to refeh to women..." Isabella was so spaced out that she had failed to pick up on the fact that Dedrick was from southeastern Britain.

"And I would like that very much... The trunk is too heavy foh me alone." she had barely managed to drag it this far. It had been easy up until the point she reached the island. Until she had left the dock, there was something for which the wheels to roll upon.

Sand was not very friendly to the wheels. She wished that she was better at making robots and stuff. But her knowledge of electronics and robotics pretty much ended at small toys. Otherwise she would have made legs for the damn thing.

私はあなたが大好きです!

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
SPACEHEREUser Image
B U R N I N G Q U I C K L Y, G I V E I N T O T H E S W E E T P E R S I S T E N C E
T H I S I S O N L Y A B E G I N N I N G

"Today is going to be good!" the demon said to her reflection in the mirror. That night before she had barely slept after staying up all night thinking about Tristan and that he was never coming back. She was tired of wondering and thinking about him, it was time for her to move on. I will not worry about him anymore! she thought as she pulled the last of her hair up into pony tails on either side of her head. Today the lovely demon decided she was going to wear a dress and try to look nice for the others of her school. It wasn't that there was someone she wanted to show off for-- no she just wanted to look good. Sidra was the kind of girl who dresses like this all the time. She wants to stand out and to be noticed by those around her. It was just how she was made. I just hope I can put this whole Tristan thing behind me. He was good and everything, and his abs were amazing but he isn't around... and I am tired of waiting!

Checking her makeup one last time in the mirror, the purple haired demon grabbed her things and went off to class.

After class was over, Sidra stretched out her arms and her large bat wings behind her back. "Boy, I am glad that's over with!" she said with a small sigh. Then she jumped up from her chair and grabbed her things and headed off in search of food. She was a bit late this morning for class so she hadn't had time to stop and get something to eat. But now that it was lunch time... a certain purple haired demon was going to pay a little visit to the cafeteria. "Okay chocolate cake! I am coming for you!" she let out a giggle and skipped on down the hall.

Inside the lunch room she looked around and headed straight for the line. She picked out some kind of veggie sandwich, bottle of water, apple (make that two apples), and a piece of chocolate cake. With a smile Sidra bounced around until she faced the rest of the room. Now where should I sit? she made "hmmm" noises until she spotted a table with an empty seat. She headed right on over without a care in the world, she even managed to set her tray and her bag down on the table. But just before she could sit down... she spotted something icky.

"SPIDER!" the demon shrieked as she jumped back and fanned out her wings. Sidra closed her eyes and shrank down towards the floor, pointing at the big hairy spider sitting on the chair she was about to sit on. "SOMEONE KILL IT! KILL IT RIGHT NOW! DO IT! DOOOOOO IIIIIIIT AND I WILL KISS YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE!" The demon was almost in tears now, but she would never fully break down and cry unless the spider grew to be like five feet tall and wanted to eat her alive because she was pretty. Only then would she cry.

"Please just save me!"

I'VE COME TO FIND YOU ELECTRIC; YOU WOULD DRAW ME NO OTHER WAY
I'VE COME TO LIVE FOR THE LIGHTNING; REGENERATE WITH OUT RESTRAINT

User ImageSIDRAUser ImageSIDRAUser ImageSIDRAUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items