Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Zealot

User Image

User Image

The witch had to awkwardly shuffle and fidget while she waited for Sidney to turn around. She hadn't even noticed anyone else willing to come to her aid. She simply expected the ginger to assist her, instead she got a brunet. The witch was so set on wanting to get to reading her current interest and trying to figure just why the girl she called for help looked so familiar she failed to notice anyone else. Her mind did its normal of pushing out all other factors as it focused on a key subject, this time being squids and red heads. An odd vexation but they were completely unrelated at least. Her eyes shot up to the girl that placed a book on her stack. She was a little surprised that a stranger was helping her, but something told her this girl wasn't a stranger. A moment of recollection and she could tell that this girl was in one or two of her classes, the witch wanted to say her name was Aya? No that didn't sound right in her head as she thought it over. It was something close but she couldn't place it.

The girl addressed, confirming then notion of them sharing classes. "Yes, Botany. I sit near the front. And you're...Aya?" Her voice trailed as she still tried to place the girl's name. She was a kitsune, that much was easy to tell and the name sounded fitting for a normally eastern found race, but that accent. Oh the accent. For once the witch found someone who had a cultured voice. There was no mistaking the way she spoke, this girl was Russian. Just the tone made the girl feel nostalgic, remembering her mother talk, the fully Russian witch. The only accents she could enjoy was either the very lacking and near nonexistent or most Americans like her fathers or Russian like her mothers. For once a voice that didn't make her cringe as if it was nails on a chalk board. The witch only held the faintest of accents given her half heritage, but she held a deep love of the Cyrillic language.

Her mind went from daydreaming about a snowy landscape back to reality as the person she originally asked for help pipped up. Instantly she remembered just who that mystery ginger was and more importantly who she was related too. She would need to put her books down for this one. Setting them down on the nearest table she had to figure the right thing to say to Sidney. She thought she might have had to say some sort of "sorry for lighting your brother on fire again", but she seemed fine with that. Instead she was her normal energetic and very cockney self with an accent the witch didn't love nearly as much. "Oh, Hey Sidney. Ive been fine. I thought you and your brother vanished or something." She couldn't help but feel extremely awkward now. She was only catting with the sister of an ex crush she just set on fire this morning. From what she remembered Sidney was nice, abusive to her brother but normally Dedrick deserved it. "What? No. I didn't like anyone else on fire...or bend...any genders." Saria couldn't help but mutter the last few parts. Fire, gender bending, cursing, and so much more she had done to others. She only hoped the new girl wasn't jumping to any conclusions about her.

"No, her must have been...from science class. I haven't kept my class assigned partner in the loop. He was a skinny guy, hair a little on the long side, and with blue eyes. Don't worry, he'll be fine." Her first guesses at what Tyler looked like human were thin but she was hoping to sell this lie. She didn't want anyone to know what really happened last night or why Tyler was so mad. "You're brother should be okay! It was only a small fire this time. He think I owe him a new shirt though." Saria was still trying to figure where to place Dedrick in her head, she didn't hate him, but he just made her even more confused with Sveta. "Oh, Sidney, thats...Anya." Her attention wrapping back to the Kitsune who was making quick work of some book. Her attention going back to what Anya said with lending a hand. The witch had no reason for wanting to speak more with this girl besides her accent so she would take her up on the offer to help carry the books. She just needed to make sure her room still didn't look like last night happened. "Just a second." Pulling her eye pendent from behind her shirt and cupping her hands around the edges. The witch closed her eyes to mutter a few words, "Слуги Холм, подчиняются моим словам." Her magic chant normally in Russian or latin, this time the former. It didn't look like anything happened but her room was working on its own. Objects animating to clean and remove any last traces of Tyler from the premise. "When ever you're ready Anya."

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
☽ρerhαps I am fortυnatє, ρerhaps I aм not.
∑ithєr wαy, I’ll mαkє of this
υnlifє what I caи.➸

Ξ Cyrυs of ɢilмєad Ξ

☪•·.·´¯`·.·•※ •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•※ •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•※ •·.·´¯`·.·•☪

Morning came and went as it was wont to do. The ghost didn't mind; time spent in the pursuit of knowledge was time well-spent, even if not in the company of friends. Intensives were particularly hard compared to normal class, but he expected that. The only thing he actually regretted by taking class was that he was missing time to spend with Asthore. Skipping class would do no good if she were not also skipping, though, so the ghost bundled that disappointment up and focused on the lessons.

Still, the conversation from that morning went through his mind. Lady Arazia is certainly an interesting character, he thought idly as he simultaneously committed the lecture to memory. Well, as well as he could commit something to memory, that is. For denying nobility, she has a noble bearing. I would not think being called such would be an insult, even in this era. Perhaps... No, I will not think that she is slighting my judgement. I did not hear hate in her voice, so I will assume that there was none for the time being. He would see her in Dance later that day, though, so maybe they could continue their conversation then.

When the lunch bell rung, Cyrus went, in no hurry, to the cafeteria. It was his normal retreat during mealtimes as most everyone came by there before moving on in their day. Usually, he was able to find someone to talk to... Sometimes he found someone nice. That day was similar but for how he arrived. Just as he was about to phase through the doors, someone came rushing out in a frenzy, dragging a black-winged boy behind him. Cyrus was so stunned that, for a moment, he couldn't move. When he did, he looked around; it was hard not to recognize his own roommate, even from a distance. Sir Yorukage would not allow someone to manhandle him in such a fashion... would he not? Or have I descended into madness like Alice in Wonderland? He often wondered if his penchant for being overly dramatic at times was a result of being a ghost; he often felt the need to speak in flowery language, even in his own mind. It was probably just his way of expressing himself since he could not interact physically.

Walking through the doors, the ghost saw some more of his friends standing near the lunch line: Dexter and Lillian. Cyrus made a beeline for them; he would introduce himself to the lady standing near them after he cleared up one thing. "Good day, Sir Dexter. Lady Lillian," he said, formally as ever. "I just had the odd fortune to see Sir Yorukage being taken down the hall by a sir I have never met. Have any of you seen what happened to lead to such an event?" They looked about as shocked as he felt, but that was no reason to keep quiet.

User ImageCYRUSUser ImageCYRUSUser Image

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Aɴɏɑ
Iϯsuκoνɴɑ
Ɍiвɑɴoviϲʜ

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
Аня Итсуковна Рибанович
‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

Anya finished reading the chapter with relative ease. Yep, it was another series of dead ends. Letting out a low line of various Russian swears, some translatable into English, others not, she returned the book to the librarian. She would have to look again later for something else. Or else on her next day trip to the mainland, some of the rare back alley bookstores had some good stuff, if you knew where to look. Not all was visible to mortal eyes. Sometimes one had to be exceptionally 'talented' to find such stores.

"Da, is no good..." she walked over and easily hefted half of Saria's books. "Is not what I was hoping for... Is like the book was written by yблюдок..." Anya looked over at Sidney, and twitched her ear a few times. "You come with us?" she asked inquisitively. Her ear twitched a few more times before she looked at Saria again. Her tails flicked gently as she began to walk towards the door. She gave Sidney a quick not of acknowledgement. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Sidney... And I am glad to finally know your name, Saria." she took another glance at the two. "Though is true that I now feel somewhat shabby next to you two..." he dress was a bit more... Traditional... than these gals more contemporary outfits. But then, she had lived through two and a half centuries.

Anya flicked her tails a few more times. She was shy one because of strange circumstances. Her father had denied her status for nearly 50 years. For some reason, she had to wait an extra 50 years before she had earned her second tail. She was still 12 years off from her third tail. She giggled on the inside. Two tails was cute enough. She seemed to recall some of her friends playing a game with a fox that had two tails. Only that fox could fly when he spun them around fast enough. It was cute.

"As for formalities... I am Anya Itsukovna Ribanovich... as you can tell, I am дух лисы... errr, a spirit fox..." She tried to put the word into English as best she could. She had never really heard people use the term Kitsune for foxes outside of Japan on her few visits there. It was best to to use an easily understood western term. "I would shake your hands, but is not easy with books in hands."

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
My Friends
Saria, Sidney
My Thoughts
Book is no good.
My Destination
Library

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Suprised
Company: Dexter, Lulu
OoC:

Shasta looked at Dexter and Lulu as Tyler ran off with Yoru. He was confused as all sin at what the hell had happened. First he was getting lunch, then Dexter yelled Tyler, and then the boy ran off with Yorukage and tow. "What the hell jus' happened?" he asked, trying to make some sense of what just happened. "Why'd yah call 'im Tyler? That wasn't Tyler. Last ah checked, Tyler 'ad ears like this~" he put his hands up and made cat like ears with his hands to indicate what he meant. "Lulu, back me up on this'n. Did that boy smell like Tyler?" He watched the werewolf girl shake her head. "See? Ain't Tyler."

Shasta wondered at the strange behavior though. And boy it was strange. But he felt there was a pretty good explanation. Talking with Squeaks earlier had made him pay attention a bit better to the going ons around him. "If'n yah ask me, ah'd say that boy has a crush on Yorukage, an' was finally workin' up the nerve tah say so..." Oh how far off he was.

Shasta picked up Tyler's tray, milk and all. "No point lettin' it go tah waste..." He'd probably eat most of it himself. It was the one thing that all teenager boys had in common. The ability to eat copious amounts of food before even reaching that point of being 'not hungry' let alone 'full'. "You guys want some of the milk? Three is enough fer me..." He really was hungry still. French fries were tasty, but not very filling.

"Look guys, lets just eat. Ah'm sure Tyler will show up at some point, and Yorukage and his fanclub will return soon enough. One or both of em' will be cryin'" He walked over and grabbed the same seat he had earlier and waited for Lulu and Dexter to join him. Shasta really wanted to talk to Lulu some more.

╪ "One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." ╪

Dapper Explorer

User Image

<==================================>

Squeaks smiled. "Uwei? You too, huh? Dat's no good... I mean, is mostly da eldahs dat cause me problems. My parents ah just kinda like da sheep." she made a few bleating noises to emphasize the whole sheepiness of her parents. "An dats, dat..." she scratched behind her ear.

Squeaks listened to Yang's comment about everybody on the island having issues. "Well, deh is dis one wahine, she got dis strange bent wit deat' She got immohtal body, but wants tah die. What I undahstan' is dat she love heh ohana, she jus' wanna die." she smiled innocently. Deep down she was smiling with great mirth. This was a kindred spirit. Someone who enjoyed the moment. This guy reminded her of Alex. A lot. Still, Alex didn't have black hair... Or smell of fish. Still, here was someone Squeaks could form an emotional bond of some kind of love with. Like a brother or cousin or something.

Still, it looked like he needed a bit of encouragement. "Look, you seem like a smaht bruddah... You got a lot o' akamai. Dats dah smahts between da eahs..." Squeaks poked Yang between the eyes on the forhead. "When you get all da down, don't bumbye... You ovah come it now. You say dat 'I am not gonna let it bodda me!' and you fight on." she must have sounded like a Polynesian General Patton right then. But it was true.

"Listen, d'yah wanna be friends? Mosa mine graduated... Even my ex left. Is sodda lonely..." she grabbed one of Yangs hands, her tail flicking back in forth in excitement. "When you ah alone, you gotta stop bein' alone!"

Where am I?
Hallway
What do I think?
Yang is fun guy
Who are you?
Yang.

User Image

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
♪ Aʀᴀᴢɪᴀ ♪
♫ Vɪᴇʀᴀ ♫
♯ Sᴄᴀᴠᴇʀᴀ ♯

Mood: Weirded out
Company: Shasta, Lillian, Dexter
OoC: Yes, me and Riri decided to room Ara and Anya.

Arazia changed her clothes into something more suited to the day. The Greek dress was much more earthy and natural and let her skin breath a bit more. It was nice, given how sore she still was. Still, she was better now than she was earlier. She might be able to join in Dance class this afternoon. "Ahhh... Questa gonna è perfetto! 1" she gave a quick twirl as she looked at herself in the mirror. This outfit would be perfect for a Mediterranean group folk dance. Perhaps a ballos or a sousta dance. Either way, it was perfect. And the green really matched her hair.

Arazia looked over at the other side of the room. Her roommates half. The kitsune had come and gone like a waft of wind. She had been in such a hurry. Thankfully, the Russian was very tidy and neat. Arazia had seen some of the other girls' dorm rooms. Wholly untidy, thoroughly dirty. It was like they never cleaned up. Ever. "Grazie agli dei per un compagno di stanza pulita... 2" There was only so much mess Arazia could take. And it was very little. Picking up her bag, she closed and locked her room door. If Anya had forgotten her key and needed in, she would just do her weird portal thing and get in.

She hadn't had lunch yet, evidenced by her growling stomach. Arazia wisped her way to the cafeteria with as much speed as possible. Food was paramount. And hopefully all the good stuff was not gone. At least as good as the food here could get. As she hustled, a strange boy was pulling Yorukage off in some random direction. "Ah, Yorukage! I am hope I could speak with you later~!" she called out as the human dragged the taller boy along. In an instant, he was gone... "Hmm, wonder who strange boy was..." she said in English. "Vabbè. 3" she finished, shrugging.

Stepping inside, she saw a pair of familiar faces and one new winged one. "Lili!" she said loudly. Practically skipping over, she gave the werewolf a big hug. "Am need thank you for yesterday... Shasta tell me you helped me. Um, where is..." she looked at Shasta, skirt and all. "Oh... never mind... Shasta... I can see why family want no do with you..."

"What~?! It's comfortable~!" he said defending himself. "Besides, it's perfect fer Dance!"

"Che cosa!? You are in... Ah dio mio..."Arazia brought her palm to her face. If anybody needed proof that they were related, all they had to do was compare them side by side right now. And they both had the same idea about skirts being comfortable for dance.

((Translation: 1: This skirt is perfect! / 2: Thank the gods for a tidy room mate... / 3: Oh well... ))

Trash Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yet I have made it here

Make this pain disappear

User Image

My one
and only
Prince Charming

It smelled disgusting. It sounded gross. It looked horrific.

Rhea couldn't help but stare at the contents of her stomach as they emptied her mouth into the water beneath the boat. Who knew a deity's child could still get sea sickness? She had never been on a boat before and felt so out of her element on this metal thing in the middle of the ocean. She would never get on a boat again. Even if that meant she had to live the rest of her days at this school she was heading to, she was willing. Anything was better than this. She gagged again, nothing exiting this time. She was going to need crackers once she was on land....

She was bouncing anxiously as they pulled the boat into the dock. Couldn't they let her off as they tied it down? It would be safe still, right? Eventually they let her off when she was supposed to, rather than when she wanted to. She would have kissed the ground had there not been some students present. "I could say hi," she thought, "B-but I probably smell horrible." Indeed, her past breakfast was still on her breath and she would rather that not be her first impression. So, she gathered her things and pretended not to notice them, running past to get herself to the dorms to clean herself up.

She clamored into her dorm, quickly changing her clothes and brushing her teeth. She took in a deep breath. Rhea wished she had just stayed home. It was lonely there, sure, but what if suddenly her mom came back and she still wasn't home? She couldn't stand the thought. Or what if something bad happened and now she was just gallivanting about on this island surrounded by strangers. She inhaled a deep breath as she stared in the mirror. Her face seemed so ugly to her now. Her violet eyes darted away from her reflection. She couldn't stand the sight.

It was lunchtime currently. She should get food for her empty stomach but the thought of anything in her belly made her sick at the moment. So, she decided to explore the woods on the island. It would calm her the most before going to her first day of classes. She locked her door and shuffled to the woods. Once no one was around to see, she dashed as deep as she was willing. As much as the woods made her think of her year in captivation, she had an affinity for it. It was her home. She leaned on a large tree, sliding down its bark and sitting amongst the flowers at its bottom. The flowers danced around her at her bidding. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. A small nap wouldn't hurt, would it?

And still I wonder, why can't I even dream?

Hilarious Smoker

Ðεɗʀcк §éαη ΊŞtαt

╔══════════════╗
___Because you're young, you're torn between
___A world of hate and a world of dreams
___So much to lose, so much to gain
___So much to fight for, so much to change

User Image

It was so odd that D had been talking to this innocent girl for so long without offending her, though he did manage to make her blush quite a bit. It was adorable the way she was so interested in things, and so easily out of her comfort zone. In a way it made Dedrick more aware of what he was saying, trying not to make her too uncomfortable. His ears perked up as soon as she had called her self a homo-something. Humus? Homunculus? Dedrick had no idea what on earth that was, he could hardly pronounce it. It also seemed strange to him that people didn't like her because she was smart, and in short, different.

"Wait, wait, wait. Babe, is you tellin' me that boys are scared of you because you're not easy? Tha's a bit ********. Pardon my French. And second, you're a wha? A Hummus? Homo-nucleus? Homunculus? Mind if I ask what exactly tha is. Because I got no bloody idea."

Dedrick could hardly understand the concept of people not liking Sveta, especially because she was different. Back in his home town, Dedrick was one of the most popular people. They loved his abilities, and the demi-god had quite the way with the ladies. Though, they were a lot easier than the girl he was currently infatuated with, and nowhere near as bright. And it was because he was different that everyone was so infatuated with his sister and him. More so with him though, his sister had the tendency of being a bit rude to people she wasn't so fond of.

Sveta once again opened her mouth and spewed out her own little way of adorableness. Taking the tall moron's words a bit too literally - though he would love to see Sveta belch out a love power ballad to confess her crush on someone. A goofy grin spread across his face as she doubted her ability to tell this person. Who ever they were. "Well, love, If'n they decide they don't like ya, simply tell them it's their own damn fault, 'n walk away. But, seein' as 'ow ya do like this person, imagine 'ow happy ye'd be with 'm. Is it better than wiv-out 'em? 'N ya don't have to sing, it'd be a bad a** way to tell 'em. But ye could write a note. Thas what I 'ad ta do wiv Saria, seein' as she likes ta turn me into her own scented candle." Dedrick laughed and quickly touched his pocket to make sure the note he'd written to Saria was still there.

You don't look back, you don't look down__
You gotta turn everything around___
You live your life like a loaded gun___
Because you're young
____
╚══════════════╝

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

Like many moments before in their little encounter on the dock,Dedrick found another new way to surprise Sveta...and it made her feel a little better about herself. He seemed like he really couldn't believe that the boys back home didn't like her because of what she was and how she was raised. It was really surprising...but super nice at the same time. "Well,you see...I came from a small little village in Eastern Germany so things there are a little different. There isn't much to do since we're far away from the big cities so...I guess that's something for people to do." That was actually a little embarrassing to admit. "And-And it's a human village. Everyone there thought I was human too until that one day...so I guess that's what scared them." His pronunciation of homunculus was funny enough to make her giggle just a little. "It's an artifical human being. It means that I was made in a lab by scientists using alchemy...that's actually the reason why I'm here. To find out who made me and why... Saria is trying to help me find that out." The homunculus thought it over for a second before she decided to show Dedrick something. She held her hand out over the water and let it stretch out along with her arm about ten feet away from the dock. "Me not...being normal means I can do things like this...and that's what scares people. It scares me too sometimes..."

Dedrick's smile had a way of making troubles go away. She could see why Saria liked him once... At least he was right in his advice about being honest about her feelings and if they weren't returned,it wasn't her lost. But it still felt like it would have really hurt all the same... Still,he was right in saying how happy she could have been with this person. "I want to make this person happy too..." Sveta admitted quietly. "But-But I don't know the first thing I would write in this note...Maybe-Maybe I could read your's and see what I should do?" It was sneaky but she did want to know what Dedrick could have written to Saria. It was becoming more and more obvious to Sveta that there was something else going on between her and the witch other than friendship...but she didn't want to admit or assume anything just yet. It was scary to think about.

Unbeatable Raider

╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗☆╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗★☆★☆★☆★
One is of Earth,the other is of sky. They both have their eyes aimed skyward,one for the clouds,and the other for the moon.
Together they're a kick a** team!

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Dєxтer McBαnє aиd Tץ ℓ eя Lєviσи (Temporary Human)

☽☾ ╚══════════════╝☆╚══════════════╝☽☾╚══════════════╝★╚══════════════╝☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Tyler just wanted to go die in a hole someplace far away at that moment. His friends knew who he was,they saw him as a human. He probably never hear the end of this for as long as he went to this school! His face was burnt bright red with shame as he dragged Yorukage out of the room and behind him. "Just-Just don't ask,okay!? I'll explain it later when no one else can see me like this!" And all of this because he wanted to pay Saria back for that one favor a few months ago. Some great karma he got for doing that...

Meanwhile,back at the dining hall,Dexter was still really confused and trying to call back Tyler as he ran off with Yorukage. "Tyler,wait!" The angel knew that it was his friend-no doubt about it! There wasn't anyone else in his mind that could look at him at his eye level and drink that much milk without puking. He was just wondering how in God's name the werewolf turned human! Shasta had his own opinion on what just happened and for a lot of points,he had to disagree. "I know my best friend anywhere and that was Tyler! I-I gotta check this out! I'll be right back with everyone!" The angel excused himself from the group as he hit the ground running. "And don't go saying stuff like that without proof!" It was that kind of talk that usually led to one guy kicking another guy's butt. "Excuse me,miss!" A quick spin around the new girl with the red hair and he was back on his way out of the dining hall. "Yeah,just saw that,Cyrus! On my way to check it out! Keep everyone company for me!" The angel's group was certainly popular today.

Dexter ran out of the dining hall and looked around the halls for where Tyler-if it really was him-and Yorukage could have gone. Thankfully,Yorukage was dropping feathers for one reason or another so he had a good trail to follow. The angel ran down a hallway and saw the crow being dragged off by his supposed best friend and put some extra gas on. "Ty! Stop running!"

"Dex,back off! I can't handle this right now!"

With no other option,Dexter had to open his wings for a little extra boost. Going in at Tyler and Yorukage fast,he stretched his arms out,caught them both and tackled them both to the ground. "Sorry,sorry! Tyler,what's going on with you?!"

"Dexter,I mean it! Leave me alone!"

"NO! You're my friend,and I want to know what happened to you! You're a human for God's sake! I want to know if there's something wrong with you or if something bad happened to you!"

"Something bad did happen to me and it's called Saria!!!"

"...what now?!"

"This is Saria's fault! I was doing a favor for her and testing this potion out yesterday and-and-and this morning I woke up like this! I'm HUMAN because of HER!"

"...oh my God."

"Now how about getting off of me?"

"Sorry."

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
俺は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

Before Yorukage knew what was happening, Tyler was running off with him again, and then Dexter blocked their path. He crashed to the ground.

"...Itai...oww..." He got up slowly. This afternoon was just getting worse. Thankfully, nothing had been broken or scraped, but he might end up with a bruise. That, he could live with, but...

Wait. Had he heard right? Saria had caused this? That was it. He didn't know how he'd do it, but he'd get his revenge on her somehow, even if she cursed him later. That little b***h was going to pay.

Maybe he could start giving those who came to him after being cursed by her a discount...half off, even. He'd get everyone to come to him instead for deals. More money for him, less people screwed over by her, right? At least when he made a deal with someone, it didn't result in any side effects that he didn't tell them about beforehand, and he never had an ulterior motive. People were not his personal lab rats. They were more like patients to him.

It amazed him that he even had those kinds of moral values. It was almost like his personal honor code.

Sighing, he dusted himself off and smoothed the wrinkles out of his clothes with his hands.

"All right. Listen for a minute, will you? If you are wanting me to turn you back, I can do so. However...there are terms. Especially because Saria did this. Now, if you want to be your former self again, there is a price. Pay it, and I will make the potion for you. If you are a paying customer, it is simply business and she cannot complain. Normally, such a concoction takes three days to make..."

He realized that Tyler would not take kindly to that news. There was a way to speed it up, but the ingredient used to do so was expensive and had side effects.

"As for the payment, this potion would cost you over a hundred dollars, but since I am guessing that is out of your price range...some of your fur would suffice. I am running out of my stock of that ingredient, and it is, as you might imagine, quite high-priced these days. I ask that you sign a contract, which makes me not responsible for any side effects that may occur as a result of drinking the potion, which I will explain before use."

He was all business now, getting straight to the point and looking his friend straight in the eyes then, his hands in his pockets as he spoke.

"Do we have a deal, then?"

He paused, then added one more thing. "Oh, and if you do not mind, I would like to get something from the cafeteria to go before I start on this. It is not good to work on an empty stomach."

One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

There were all sorts of theories being slung back and forth about the identity of the brown-haired boy, none of which he was denying. Then, the unthinkable happened. "Tyler!" Lillian trusted Dexter like the great friend he was, but that accusation just made her tilt her head. Shasta apparently shared her opinion, and she shook her head when he asked if he smelled like Tyler. "Yeah, an' smells dun change. He jus' can't be Ty." That didn't seem to matter, though, as said boy grabbed Yoru's arm and charged out of the cafeteria with the youkai in tow. Um... wha'? Dexter was soon in hot pursuit of the runaway pair, shouting that he knew his friend anywhere. Can't really say nothin' ta tha'... but it jus' dun smell like 'im. The ginger werewolf turned to Shasta and just shrugged. "I guess we'll figure it out eventually. Or they'll jus' tell us. Ain't really no use speculatin'." While the angel had said that saying such things like "I think he likes Yoru" without a basis was a valid argument, she really didn't care. After all, they were the only ones who heard the nymph, so it wasn't like rumors would start.

Back at the entrance to the cafeteria, Cyrus was quite stunned as Dexter just sped right by him. "I... I will try?" he said in response to his friend's request to keep everyone company, but the angel was already gone. I do believe that I have missed something of great import. However, if he wishes me not to involve myself, then that is what I shall do. The ghost slowly made his way to where Lillian and the girl beside her were picking out food.

Lillian grabbed a tray and piled fruits and veggies and a balogna sandwich on it. She graciously accepted a few of the milk cartons from Shasta. "Sure thing. All part o' a healthy lunch." Turning to see the ghost meandering up to them, she smiled. "Heya, Cy. Ain't seen ya recent-like. How's things goin'?" The ginger werewolf didn't know the ghost as well as some of her other friends, but she'd seen him around. And he also had an odd way of speaking that Lillian found a bit funny.

The ghost bowed to both girls, a short bow that was meant as a greeting more than anything else. "I have been well, Lady Lillian. It is a pleasure to see you again." He accompanied them to a table the black-haired girl led them to. "And I do not believe I have met you before, milady," he stated, addressing the black-haired girl. "I am Cyrus of Gilmead. Might I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

Inwardly, Lillian was giggling. That silly, old-English accent was so out of place, even at Valencia. But she wasn't really one to talk; there were so many different people with different accents, and it was a delight to her ears to hear each one. Wait... did he jus' call River 'milady'? Before she could correct that mistake - although it was an easy mistake to make at the moment - another voice chimed in to their growing crowd. "Heya, Arazia!" She motioned for the nymph girl to sit with them. "Ah, it weren't no trouble. Yer a friend, so I couldn't jus' do nothin'." Lillian was trying not to diminish Arazia's importance, but she was just usually humble.

To the side, having yet to take a seat since he was the only one who didn't need one, Cyrus felt his heart fall a bit. He had certainly heard the rumors, and the slightly marred skin only served to further prove that she had been in an altercation. "Good afternoon, Lady Arazia. I trust you are feeling better, are you not?" It was just polite conversation. Until he heard the black-haired 'girl's' voice. The ghost went rigid and whipped his head to the 'girl.' That voice had most certainly not sounded female. "Uh..." Cyrus sincerely didn't want to make a mistake and call this person the wrong gender, if he had, in fact, gotten it wrong in the first place, so he just stammered a bit, unsure what to say.

Lillian just started snorting, spraying some milk over the table as she had begun to drink some when the misunderstanding really started.

Unbeatable Raider

╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗☆╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗★☆★☆★☆★
One is of Earth,the other is of sky. They both have their eyes aimed skyward,one for the clouds,and the other for the moon.
Together they're a kick a** team!

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Dєxтer McBαnє aиd Tץ ℓ eя Lєviσи (Temporary Human)

☽☾ ╚══════════════╝☆╚══════════════╝☽☾╚══════════════╝★╚══════════════╝☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Dexter was still REALLY confused on what was going on but he was able to figure out this much: Tyler was doing a favor to Saria yesterday and taking part in one of her experiments yesterday. Whatever experiment it was,it turned him human and now he was looking for a way to change back. Since he was trying to kidnap Yorukage,the angel could only guess that he couldn't find Saria...or that the witch was avoiding him because she really messed up something. Ah,God...Please tell me I don't have to tell her about experimenting on friends... He rolled himself off of the two boys and helped them back up to their feet. "So Yorukage can do potions and magic like Saria can?"

"I'm BANKING on that! Please say you can change me back! I don't want to go begging to Saria since this is her fault! And getting bit again by a werewolf isn't really my best option!" Especially since there were only two wolves here. Lillian wouldn't probably bite a friend that hard and Lorcan...Tyler would sooner die than let that guy put his mouth on ANY part of his body! Thankfully it looked like the crow demon was in favor of turning him back...but he wasn't too happy to hear about these terms. He couldn't afford anything expensive and the idea that it would take three days just made him mad. "Three days!? I can't be stuck like this for three days! And where am I suppose to get a hundred dollars on the spot?!"

"Ty,calm down! You still got your fur somewhere,right?"

"Yeah,all ten pounds are probably still in the shower from this morning when it fell off."

"That'll work then. You get the fur,sign the contract and Yorukage will get you back to normal as soon as he can. There's no need to freak out."

"That's easy for you to say! I'll get the fur though..."

"You can get that after you eat something with us. You look half starved."

"I'm not going back in there! Everyone will know who I am!"

"But they're your friends! You know they'll understand. They've been worried about you all morning too." Dexter was especially worried. He had only ever seen Tyler this worked up once before and that was after the full moon where they met and he was trying to make amends for losing control.

"I'm still not going!"

"Yorukage,can you help me out here?"

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
俺は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

"Well...there is an ingredient I can add that will speed it up so it will be ready by the end of the afternoon. You may experience a side effect from it, though. I will add it--only because there is the possibility that your werewolf body is strong enough that you may not experience it," Yorukage said. Just as he'd thought, waiting three days was unacceptable to Tyler, and the now-human werewolf seemed desperate enough to take the consequences and deal with any side effects that might result from the added ingredient. Normally, Yorukage would charge extra for that, but since he was apparently going to get a copious amount of fur, he would consider it already paid for.

He thought a moment about Tyler's dilemma.
"Do you want me to pick something up for you?" he offered. "You could just tell me what you want." It was better than trying to force Tyler back into the dining hall, and arguing about it was only wasting time.

"Now, do you actually want to see me make it? That way, you can know exactly what is going into your body, and you can be there the second it is ready rather than driving yourself crazy wondering when it will be. I'll have to pick some things up from my dorm room to take down to the lab, but I can do that while you are acquiring your payment, so to speak."

It looked like he would miss his afternoon classes, but since he hadn't missed a day so far, he figured the professors would be understanding. He could always claim 'family emergency' as an excuse. Technically, this was an emergency, even though Tyler wasn't family.

At least he wasn't going to miss his first day of Astronomy. That would start tomorrow, and it would reflect badly on him if he did not attend his first class after petitioning to switch.

His thoughts turned back to his recent visions, and that girl. He still had no idea how he was going to meet her, if he ever could, and if his family would even approve of her.

There was actually someone here who had caught his interest recently, a girl he hadn't noticed up until now, but who was in three of his classes. A Russian fox spirit named Anya. He wondered why he'd never noticed her up until now. Too focused on his work, perhaps? Considering his penchant for fox spirits, he found it odd that she had been invisible to him for so long.

He had a choice now--to pursue a girl who he might never get to meet outside of visions, or pursue one that he saw practically every day in class. The choice should have been an easy one. But it wasn't. For some reason, he felt like he'd be betraying this 'dream girl' somehow...ridiculous as that idea was. He'd never met her, and they weren't going out, so how could he betray her? No, it was more that he was afraid that he'd pass up a chance with her in the future if he tried to win Anya's heart. This girl could show up at any moment, and what if he was with another girl when she did?

Whatever choice he ended up making, he hoped it would all work out somehow.

The first step was to try and make friends with Anya, and go from there.

As his thoughts wandered, they turned to Arazia. He wondered why she wanted to talk to him. Maybe it was their mutual love of music? He didn't see her as a potential love interest, but perhaps they could be friends. He felt that he'd misjudged her during their first meeting, and talking to her more was the best way to dispel those mistaken perceptions.

He wondered if any of the people he had met would make good friends for his sisters, if they were really coming. He was waiting on his father's final word, and it put a knot in his stomach thinking about it.

He couldn't afford to be distracted now, though. There was work to be done, and a wandering mind would cause him to mess up the potion. Maybe once he got something to eat, he would be able to clear his head and focus. Gods, he really needed a cup of tea right now...

One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Shasta was shrugged at Lulu's comment about this not-Tyler fellow. "Guess yer right. Ain't gonna worry too much bout it..." He looked over at Arazia and smiled. She returned his gaze. "So, yer in Dance too? Well hell, Ah guess good taste in study runs in the family..." She looked over at him incredulously. She couldn't actually deny that Dance was sort of a go to in the family. Though she wouldn't actually say it.

"Si... Is what is... What other classes do have?" She asked him in return. They had never really discussed that much last night. More about how Shasta was a freaking worrywart. Still, at least he cared. But then there was that issue of the fact he was a freaking embarrassment to her right now. She really needed to learn how to do deny this fact. "None else with me, I am hope..."

Shasta scratched his head. "Err, Myth and Lore... Ancient Tongues... Botony...and Oceanic Studies..." Arazia let out a sigh. Only the one class. That was good. She didn't think she could handle much of her cousin throughout the day. He just seemed so uncouth for a member of the Viera family. At least Aunt Amalia's children had turned out well. At least in comparison. She hadn't seen them in years either. And they weren't shunned at least. Just kind of poor.

Arazia smiled a little as Cyrus showed up. This guy was nice, even when she wasn't so nice. "Ah, Cyrus! Is much better now. Am not sore anymore." Arazia watched as the ghost boy sat. It was kind of odd to think that ghosts could sit but were otherwise unable to interact with things usually. She snickered a little at Cyrus calling Shasta 'milady'. "Um, is no..." Shasta shushed Arazia before she could say anything. He wanted to have a little bit of fun. He's spent all day being called ma'am or miss. Might as well have some fun with it.

Putting on his best girl's voice, he introduced himself. "Mah names Shasta... Ah'm Arazia's cousin from Canada. Ah'm from Vancouver Island, in British Columbia. It's a pleasure tah meet yah, handsome." Oh he couldn't wait for the reaction when he gave the big reveal. Already, he could see Lulu snickering a little. He gave her a quick wink. Arazia was trying not to laugh herself, the pain of holding it in obvious across her face. The only person who didn't get what was funny was Cyrus himself. "So, English, huh? Ah love accents. They give people..." he took a quick pause as he switched back to his normal voice. "A bit of Flair~!"

Arazia burst out in laughter as Shasta went back to his deep voice. Maybe he wasn't so bad. At least he was silly enough to make fun of himself.

"Sorry guy, had tah do it... Been called 'Ma'am' an' 'Milady' an' 'Miss' all day. None of 'em can grasp the concept of men in skirts, despite the fact the Scots have been doin' it since ferever ago." he quipped. "Name really is Shasta, but you can call me River, if'n you'll please."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff