11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

It was English; he swore this girl was speaking English. Yang just couldn't understand every other word she said. He was used to hearing American south accents, British accents, etc, but this one was completely different. Well, maybe not completely, but it was different enough. Slowly, the merman stopped laughing, more out of his body just not being able to continue than for lack of mirth. "Yeah... yeah, you've got... one heck of an accent," he said in between breaths, getting back up. It was surprising just how tiring laughter could get, especially when you didn't stop. "I... I don't mind it... so long as you... don't mind me being unable to understand every other sentence. Sorry," Yang finally said clearly, without gasping like a fish out of water. Which he was, but that wasn't the point. "English is my third language; I'm not up on all the different accents and dialects yet."

Squeaks? The merman cocked his head. She wasn't giving him much time to respond to one statement before going on to the next. It didn't matter; he could just recap all of his remarks once she was done. "Ha! I thought that went without saying," he chuckled when Squeaks asked for his name. Most everywhere he went, if you didn't know someone's name, you weren't their friend. Unless you had pet names or nicknames, but those were similar enough to pass for names. "I'm Yang, but I'll answer to just about anything." 'Egghead' had been one of his favorite insult names, but he didn't hand that out to everyone. It was somewhat of a play on words; his family name was one vowel sound off from 'egg' in Japanese.

With the introductions out of the way, Yang finally decided to give his earlier, bottled-up remarks. "Didn't know Hawaii had its own accent. Of course, my only knowledge of it comes from Lilo and Stitch, so that's patchy at best." There was one question that had been on his mind since they had run into each other, so the merman just decided to ask it. Squeaks seemed like a nice girl, even if she was most certainly part cat. "What's with the wetsuit, anyway? Not exactly 'beach' clothing, if you know what I mean." It was pretty obvious from the towel and wet hair that she had been in the water, but that didn't explain what she had been doing in the water in the first place.

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image

Unbeatable Raider

╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗☆╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗★☆★☆★☆★
One is of Earth,the other is of sky. They both have their eyes aimed skyward,one for the clouds,and the other for the moon.
Together they're a kick a** team!

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Dєxтer McBαnє aиd Tץ ℓ eя Lєviσи (Temporary Human)

☽☾ ╚══════════════╝☆╚══════════════╝☽☾╚══════════════╝★╚══════════════╝☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Tyler just wanted to go run,grab Yorukage and make a break for it before anyone could ask any questions or stop him. Unfortunately,Lillian would probably run him down before he could even get down the hallway. Damn this human body and it's stupid can't run a deer down legs! "Just-Just a little stressed out today,is all." Tyler managed to say to Lillian. He just wanted to drop dead then. Especially now that Shasta and Dexter knew that he was there. And Shasta had the bright idea of inviting him over. No no no NO! "It's-It's okay! I really don't need to-" But there was no escape for Tyler apparently as Lillian got a hold of his arm and started to drag him over to the other boys. He was REALLY hating how weak he was compared to the werewolf girl now. God just kill me now... She had a good grip on his shoulders by that point so there was no clean escape for him now. "I'm-I'm-no one important!" For a split second,he had to notice Shasta's hair. He was almost envious of how long it was now...and wondering how it was possible to grow that much in such a short time.

"Hey,come on now! There's no need for that. We're all friends here!" Dexter said to the boy that Lillian brought over to their little group. He seemed really nervous about something...not shy but nervous. The angel couldn't think of any reason for that. Even he wasn't that nervous when he first came to school. But now that he was up close,Dexter felt like he had seen this guy somewhere before. "Hey...not to sound weird or anything,but have we met before?"

Dexter,I love you like a brother but I swear I'll punch your mouth in if you blab! The former werewolf was afraid of this. If he got too close to his buddies today that they would recognize him and blow his cover. "Uh,nope! No,never met you before in my life!"

"No,I think I've seen you before! And I think I know you pretty well..."

"I really do think you're mistaking me for someone else now!" He had to get away now. He couldn't have his friends seeing him like this.

"I still say that I know you from somewhere..." This was starting to bug Dexter now. He really did feel like he was talking to an old friend. It was the shape of his face and his eyes, how tall he was...and his voice...he felt like he knew this guy and knew him pretty well! "What do you guys think?"

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
俺は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

Yorukage smiled. Someone actually liked his way of communicating? Well, this was a nice surprise. This River seemed quite friendly.

"Really? Most people who have never heard my telepathy before usually 'freak out,' as you call it. It tends to startle people for some reason. I'm actually fairly new myself. I arrived back in the Spring semester. I may have a problem with your name, though...I still have trouble with the 'v' sound. It is not a sound used in Japanese. I am sorry if I mispronounce it." In fact, as he said it, it sounded like a cross between 'b' and 'v,' and he blushed with embarrassment. He felt like an idiot when sounds came out wrong.

Turning around, he looked this 'new boy' over, and got the feeling, like Dexter, that he'd seen him somewhere before, but couldn't quite place where. His facial features, his stature, the way he carried himself, even his voice. All carried a hint of familiarity, but something just didn't seem right.

He nodded, agreeing with Dexter.
"You're right. He does look familiar. Something about his face...and his voice...something is going on here."

The crow youkai could tell when someone was hiding something, and this boy definitely was. "You're awfully nervous. What are you trying to hide?" he asked, looking Tyler straight in the eye.

Now, if Yorukage thought for an instant that this boy was a total stranger, he wouldn't have asked, but...something was off, and he looked so familiar that this just couldn't be a random new student. The fact that he was denying it like that, so nervously, meant that he was obviously trying to hide who he was. But why? What was making him so upset?

The crow youkai wanted answers. And he wanted them now. Even if he had to grab Tyler by the shirt and force it out of him. The look in his eyes was dead serious, the sort of look that said, 'If you don't confess, I am shoving a truth serum down your throat.' It was something he'd gotten from his father, and it could be quite intimidating, as if he was staring right through to a person's soul.

One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Happy
Company: Yorukage, Tyler, Lulu, Dexter
OoC:

Shasta shrugged at Dexter's question. The boy did look familiar. Way familiar. The only issue was that the person he looked like had different ears, and eyes, and hair. "As far as ah can tell, he looks like he could be Tyler's human brother..." he chimed in. He didn't realize just how right on the mark he was. "Still, probably just a coincidence... Ah mean... There was this guy in this store in Vancouver this one time I was out on the mainland... Looked almost like me... Except he was a gal... And didn't take kindly tah bein' called 'bro'..." He rubbed his cheek remembering that day. He was lucky he had dressed in male clothes that day, otherwise he probably would have been more than just slapped.

Still, that was then, this was now. "If'n yah are hungry, mate, we were gonna go get somethin' tah eat. Round two fer me because..." He pushed open the door to the cafeteria and motioned them inside. "So, bud, yah have a name?" he asked earnestly. "This here is Dexter... Yorukage, and ah'm River. And yah've already met our resident babe, Lulu..." he added in half serious, half having fun. It was true. Lulu was extremely beautiful. Yeah, she was a bit country, but Shasta liked that about her. It meant she was more down to earth than most women. Practical, kind, and all around sweet.

He waited until everybody was in before following in himself. This was such a great second day. Yeah, yesterday's mess was a mess, but the rest of the day and today had been pretty cool. And there were books. The school had more books than the local library back home had. And a lot of cool people. It was definitely more diverse. Shasta looked at Yorukage. "Aint no big deal. If'n River is too hard, Ah'll still answer to Shasta..." he thought about pronunciations real fast. "Ah'm pronouncin' yer name, right, arn't i?"

╪ "One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." ╪

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Aɴɏɑ
Iϯsuκoνɴɑ
Ɍiвɑɴoviϲʜ

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
Аня Итсуковна Рибанович
‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

Anya paced in the library nervously for several minutes while the tome she was looking for was found by the librarian. "Tugodum! Can you not hurry up..." she said to herself impatiently. All her research up to this point required she get a hold of the potions book in question. Not that it really mattered to her in the end. She was an immortal. She had all the time in the world to complete her research. Still, she had a habit for being a bit impatient now and then. That and the ever present rumor that she was suicidally insane or something stuck around her like an air of, well, Death. The librarian returned with the book in question and handed it to the girl.

"Here you go miss... Is there anything else?"

"Net... No, that is all... Thank you..." Anya nodded as she took the heavy lump of paper sheets. She carried it over and set it down, she could see Saria struggling down one of the rows and addressing Sidney. Preempting any response, Anya set her book down and helped the flailing witch. "Is not too many books, is it?" she said carefully returning the book to the top of Saria's pile. She had seen this student before but where? Da... She is from botany... she thought to herself. She had never actually spoken to Saria though. She had simply assumed that the witch was a bit of a wallflower and wasn't one for socializing. Still, it looked like the girl needed help.

"You are from botany, da? Is sometimes easiest to ask for help... In class and away." Anya added in as she returned to her own book and picked it up. Hopefully it had the key. The only people she knew who had the answer would not give it to her if she had even dared to ask. Kitsune were proud of their immortality usually. She was the exception, and asking one of the elders who might know might end with her being pinned under a rock or some worse fate for the rest of eternity. How else would one punish an immortal who wanted to die. Killing them would achieve nothing but that poor souls wish. "If you set down, I am willing to help you when finished with research..." she quickly opened the book and began to read the table of contents. Finding the chapter, she quickly turned to it and began to read, still aware of her surroundings. It was moments like this when she wished she could use her telepathy to read books. "This will only take few minutes..." She flipped through the pages furiously. That was one thing she had learned years ago. How to speed read for information. When she found what she was looking for, she would slow down. But that was if she found it at all, and this book was quickly turning into another dead end.

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡
My Friends
Saria, Sidney
My Thoughts
This stupid book is stupid, da...
My Destination
Library, is where books are housed.

‡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‡

Dapper Explorer

User Image

<==================================>

Squeaks looked confused for a second about beach clothing and then remembered she was still in her springsuit... This was an island, there were waves on the ocean. It wasn't that hard to figure out was it? "Oh, you talkin' bout da outfit... Aint you evah see suhfuhs befoh, brah?" She replied happily. Odds were that this boy hated water too, still, she wasn't going to lie to him about it. "And I think dat Lilo & Stitch is a pretty okay intro to Hawai'i... Ohana does mean family. Dat includes family not by blood, brah." she was almost cocky in how she said it. That was also true. For being the only exposure most people had to Hawaii, Lilo & Stitch did a good job of being authentic. Except for the aliens... and the massive explosive tanker truck... and the lack of Spam. But other than that it was pretty authentic.

Squeaks grabbed the ends of her towel and circled around to the side of Yang, allowing him to continue on his way. "So, Yang, is dat Chinese oh sometin?" she inquired softly. At least softly for her. She really had no idea that Yang was a merfolk. He did smell kind of like fish... But that didn't mean he was fish. It just meant he ate a lot of fish. Squeaks used to smell of poi and pork... Now she figured she just smelt of seaweed and saltwater. "I've nevah met someone from China befoh, brah. I mean, my ohana come from Japan originally... Long time ago... but dey expect me to speak Japanese..." she started rambling again. "But I'm like, 'I speak Japanese fine, but most people heah don't so Hawaiian is dah language I use when it's not English.' and dey get all huffy and dey are like 'Howzit dat Nekojin not be proud o heh cultuah.' and I am all da whateveh about it..."

Squeaks took a deep breath. She had pretty much expended the contents of her lungs in one short burst of answer. "Da shoht answa is dat my ohana expect me tah lead da clan, but I don't wanna. Is no fun..." That was the magic word for her. Leading other people who were too sheltered to think independently was no fun. Alex had taught her fun. The clan hadn't even let her learn how to dance or sing or draw. She wasn't really allowed hobbies.

Where am I?
Hallway
What do I think?
Yang seem nice
Who are you?
Yang

User Image

Hilarious Smoker

Ðεɗʀcк §éαη ΊŞtαt

╔══════════════╗
___Because you're young, you're torn between
___A world of hate and a world of dreams
___So much to lose, so much to gain
___So much to fight for, so much to change

User Image
                      Sveta's question about the fish was an interesting one. He didn't quite know what it was himself what it was that himself and Sid had with the fish. They didn't talk, of course. But he could feel their thoughts, in a way. D bit his lip and ran his fingers through his hair trying to find words for what he had with the fish. "Well. I dunno. Like. I can tell when they're sick. And when they're excited. And when they're upset. And they can feel my emotions. I think Sid has a better connection with them. To the point that she can have them do tricks and what not. She's like. The fish princess. And I'm just a duke. Or something." Even Dedrick wasn't sure what exactly he just said. He just shrugged and hoped Sveta was really smart and could decipher his mumbo-jumbo.

Dedrick sighed in defeat as Sveta told him that she wouldn't be able to teach the poor clumsy boy to dance the Tango. A dance that he now knew more than he cared to know, thanks to his new friend. The thought of having to be close to someone, and dip them, and what not made him uneasy. For the milionth time, D cursed Sid in his head for convincing him to join the class. He should've known it would be for her own amusement. "Well, one unlucky girl in my class is goin' ta have to be wearin' steel-toe-boots, cos, well, I can't dance for nothin'. Shoulda' known my sister was just takin' a piss."

The demi-god refused to even entertain the idea that it could be a fun time. Instead he sat down on the dock, letting his feet dangle above the water. Slowly he started to bend the water. Lifting it from the ocean, shaping it like animals. Moving it back and forth. The next time Sveta started to talk he noticed her stammering and stuttering. 'Oh, damn. I'm makin' tha poor girl uncomfortable. Wait, did her eyes wander down? No. No, she's a nice girl. Ahh, poor thing. He couldn't help but grin, it was almost flattering that he made her blush. "Yeh, well she told me chicks would be into it if I were in this dance class. Really, she was just tryin' ta help me look stupid. And it worked. I'm a down right clumsy fool."

As if to prove his point, Dedrick slipped off the dock and fell into the water. He popped his head up for some air laughing at himself. "Told ya, darlin'. I'm quite clumsy. I'll be back in a quick second, though, darlin'" Again, he dove under the water and swam down the beach where he had left his pile of clothes. Impatient, and not wanting to keep Sveta waiting he threw the water off his body (and underwear) before throwing on his sweatpants. And since he didn't have any more clean shirts that weren't burnt up D didn't bother searching his room for another one.

Quickly Dedrick trotted back to Sveta on the dock. "Sorry about tha. Didn't want to make you uncomfortable. And it was gettin' a bit chilly. What with the. . . Sun. 'N all that. Or something. . . " He didn't want to point out that he knew his skivvies were making her uncomfortable, so instead he decided to change the subject, anything at this point would do. "Oi, so Sveta. How's your . . . uhh.. love life?"

You don't look back, you don't look down__
You gotta turn everything around___
You live your life like a loaded gun___
Because you're young
____
╚══════════════╝

Hilarious Smoker

User Image

User Image

в є cɑ ύ s ε___ч ø υ я é ___ყ σ υ ɲ ġ __ч ø υ я é ___
_______________________________________τ σ я ɲ__в є τ ω ε é ɲ__.__.__

After running into the boy this morning, Sidney went to one of her classes, got bored, and decided to just not go to the other classes in the morning. Instead she went to Dedrick's room and gathered his clothes. If it weren't for her, Dedrick would be a walking stink bomb. It actually surprised her that he showered without being told to. How he was going to get on when they grew up was beyond her. After washing and folding her Twin's clothes it was only logical to go to the library and relax. Or in her mind.

This time, Sidney checked the corners before rounding them, making sure no one was going to slam into her again. There was nothing enjoyable about being knocked off your feet by a random person, cute or not. When she got to the library the first thing the demi goddess did was grab a book from the history section and head to a table. Before she could reach one a small girl with far too many books asked for her help. Sidney walked over to her to help with her load, and apparently someone from her botany class had seen her and come to help as well.

Lo and behold, the small random girl wasn't actually random. She was the witch that had a knack for setting Dedrick on fire. Or just messing around with guys, because she remembered the guy from this morning being pretty upset and disgruntled over something Saria did. "Oh, Bloody hell. Saria! 'Ow've you been? I'm going to assume you've been doing some experimenting. Cos some bloke damn near knocked me out this mornin' roundin' a corner tryn' ta hunt you down. Though he said you didn't light him on fire, so I'm guessing you musta done somethin' like gender bend 'm. He was down right loony with anger though."

#99ddff
#00bbbb

ą_____ω ø я ℓ ∂____ø ƒ__________н ɑ τ é____ɑ ɲ ∂
ą_____ω ø я ℓ ∂____ ø ƒ_____Ð я é ɑ м s

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

Dedrick's explanation of his ability to talk to fish was really interesting to Sveta. It wasn't really so much about communication then it was about being able to feel their thoughts and emotions and being able to use those emotions to make the fish do tricks. She had a lot of new questions about that now as she thought more and more about it. Can this only happen in the water? Does he need to be near the fish in the water for this to work? What makes his sister communicate or feel these things better than he can? "I think I understand what you mean. You feel things like they were your own thoughts or emotions when you're near the fish. I understand that perfectly well. I just want to understand how this is possible!" Her curiousity was piqued then and her inquisitive mind wanted to know again. It was enough to make her forget that Dedrick was more or less in his underwear. Almost. His latest trick of making water animals really made her forget. "Whoa! How are you doing that?! It's amazing!" It felt like magic! "Well,girls do like boys who can dance. Even just a little bit. So your sister may have been trying to help or do something nice for you..."

Sveta felt a little bad when Dedrick fell in the water afterwards. "Ah! Are you okay?" The boy was okay thankfully and returned after going back to get some clothes. Sveta suspected that he may have done that on purpose and for her sake. And it turned out that it was for her sake. "I'm sorry, Dedrick. I'm just...I've never really seen boys...like that before. M-Maybe once before but that was kind of different..." Sveta admitted while fidgeting with her fingers. A poker game with friends and having Cyrus strip for her didn't really count...or felt like it should count. What Dedrick had to ask next really made Sveta turn red again. "My-My love life? I-I-well...I don't really have one..." That question made her think about a lot of things all of the sudden. "I mean...I don't have a boyfriend or anything. But...I think there's someone I...I think I may like but...but I'm really not sure..."

That's it. I think...that's what I've been feeling lately. I like someone! The homunculus just wouldn't admit to who she could have been liking lately. It just...didn't make sense.

Hilarious Smoker

Ðεɗʀcк §éαη ΊŞtαt

╔══════════════╗
___Because you're young, you're torn between
___A world of hate and a world of dreams
___So much to lose, so much to gain
___So much to fight for, so much to change

User Image

In a totally nonsexual way, Sveta was one of the most adorable people he'd ever met. There was just something cute Dedrick liked about her. Perhaps it was how innocent she was in every way, almost anything Dedrick did made her blush or stutter. He had never met anyone so innocent and nice. It was strange, yet refreshing. Her apology made the tall silver-haired boy laugh. "Ah, wat are you doin' sayin' sorry to me for? I'm tha un that made you uncomfortable. So, I'm tha one who's sorry. Yer weird, mam. No offense. But . . . We're teenagers. 'N someone as pretty as yourself, well, figured guys would be pawing at you." Oh, bloody hell. Dedrick hoped she didn't think that he was hitting on her. With his compliments, and almost-pretty-much-nakedness.

"I'm not hitting on you, though! Not saying you're not attractive, either. I'm just - you know. Well. . . Errr - NEW SUBJECT. Do you think this person you like, may like you back?" Once again, D sat along the dock's edge, patting the spot next to him, motioning for Sveta to sit. Slowly he started to play with the water, trying to practice and master his water bending. Pushing and pulling the waves. Maybe that surfing Hawaiian girl he met earlier would want to hang out and teach him to surf, he could make some good waves at this point. And, being the tricky a** hole he is, he could also mess with the waves to maybe, "accidentally" knock her off her board.

"You know," he said, snapping himself out of thought. "I think ya should just go for it. Like, full on jump their bones and tell 'em how ya feel. Maybe sing a love power ballad to them. Just, you know. Wear a fire-retard suit incase they have the know how on how ta light people on fire."

You don't look back, you don't look down__
You gotta turn everything around___
You live your life like a loaded gun___
Because you're young
____
╚══════════════╝

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

Sveta was worried that she said something that sounded strange again by the way that Dedrick started to laugh. Thankfully,it wasn't at her. It was about her apologizing for making him get dressed because of her discomfort...but it wasn't at her. He said that she had nothing to apologize for and it was his own doing. She was worried when he said that she was weird...she was used to that from the last few years...but it wasn't for the reasons that she was used to hearing. The homunculus was considered weird by Dedrick because she wasn't used to teenaged matters such as seeing boys half naked and things like that. Though his comment about her being pretty made her blush once more...along with the idea of boys "pawing" at her,as he so put it. "Uh,w-well...thank you for saying that I'm...pretty,Dedrick...but really,I don't have a lot of boys...persuing me in such a matter. Most boys think I'm too smart for them...and being raised in a church sort of puts boys off because I'm...well,not easy,as I've heard...plus being a homunculus sort of makes them worry that I might...hurt them or something..." The homunculus thing was the last straw for most boys back home. Being a brainy churchmouse with Sister bodyguards was something that most boys could get around if they were determined enough. But not being human really scared them off after that. Not to mention that the only boys around here that tried to flirt were shameless perverts so...Sveta was sort of stuck. The homunculus watched Dedrick play with the water again,still wondering how he was able to do that.

Sveta watched him play with the water and make shapes out of it before Dedrick said something interesting. To just "go for it". The way he said it was interesting and rather...unothrodox but he was somewhat right. Just go tell this person how I feel... Him mentioning a fire proof suit was...starting to sound rather appropriate. "But-But I can't sing or anything like that. And I've never told anyone that I like them before...what if this person doesn't like me back?" That thought was a horrifying one to Sveta. If she did tell this person and she was shot down,it would have been embarrassing and just plain heart breaking. "I don't think I can tell them what I feel..."

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image►★ Don't hate мe вecaυse I'm םiffereиt. ☆◄
I coυld steαl your
Heart by the Moonℓight. So ℓet мe Howl aиd let мe be Me!

→☼Lillian Sora Kaмerka☼←

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☼
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☾

Lillian completely bought that this new guy was stressed out. After all, the intensives were starting, and even she was beginning to feel the jitters that came with worry. However, that just meant that this boy needed to hang with cool people even more. Ain't no better way ta loosen them nerves. So, she dragged him over to her friends, smiling the entire time. But he still hadn't given his name.

The ginger werewolf 'saw' things in terms of smell. This boy didn't smell familiar, so he had to be new. What did he smell like? Well, like snow and pine and very clean. Not like the soapy kind, though; more like the 'never rolled in the mud' kind of clean. It wasn't bad, and Lillian actually kind of liked it in a way. She still liked normal scents best, though. But that was neither here nor there, as the boys immediately launched into speculation, most pointing out that he looked familiar. "Huh? Really?" she looked from the new boy to her friends and back. "I never seen 'im. Maybe y'all got a class together or somethin'." As in science, the simplest answer was usually the right one. Not that it held up in social situations, but it was the only explanation she could come up with until Shasta made a comment that made everything click.

"He could be Tyler's human brother..." Lillian let out a loud chuckle. Looking back to the new guy, she finally saw what everyone else was seeing. He did look a bit like Tyler, although her facial recognition wasn't as good as those who primarily relied on sight. Most of the time it was a blessing but sometimes relying on scent just threw her for a loop when people altered their smells. Still, she couldn't deny the similarity to the white werewolf in this guy. "Yer right, River. I think. Y'know, I heard 'bout these people who look like twins but're completely unrelated. Somethin' I saw on the news or the Discovery channel. Used ta see them shows all the time back home... well, so long's the antenna didn't do nothing funky." Sometimes, strong wind would make it impossible to watch anything. Or snow. Or rain. Or a really fat pigeon.

"Yeah! I'm starvin'!" Lillian dashed through the door, flashing Shasta a grin. No one had ever called her 'babe' before. Well, no one who her father hadn't immediately gotten in a headlock. "So, what're y'all doin' fer the intensives?"

User ImageLILLIANSORAUser ImageLILLIANSORAUser Image

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

"Suhfuhs?" Yang was about to shake his head, not finding any words that sounded similar enough to be what she said. And then he remembered the movie he had just mentioned and slapped his forehead. "Oh, surfers! I get it now," he snickered. "For a moment, I thought you said 'surface.' My bad." That still didn't explain why a cat-girl was surfing, but then again, he was a merman who disliked swimming, so he wasn't going to press for details. "Nice to know that my knowledge isn't total bunk, though. I'd rather not read about places I'd rather just go to." He wondered if there were merfolk in Hawaii. There probably were, but his family had never mentioned any merfolk who didn't live in the Yellow Sea. Maybe Hawaiian merfolk are less strict. That would be nice.

As Squeaks circled around him, the merman put his hand out to lean against a wall. If they were gonna have a conversation there, he might as well get comfy. It was a good thing, too, since she just started rambling about her family. There was hardly any room for Yang to get a word in edgewise. Not that he minded; her story was fascinating, mostly in how she told it all in one breath. "The name's Chinese," he said when she finished. Actually, he wasn't entirely sure. Was it Japanese? Where had the word come from? Eh, it didn't really matter since it was his name. "But I'm not. I'm also Japanese. Kinda. More like I'm from the area just south of Japan, so we don't really have a nation to call ourselves by." Now he was rambling, but it was nice to talk to someone. He'd been talking a lot recently; he needed to fix that. I'll make an eraser-drop trap when I go to my next class. That should spark the plotting again... if I even deserve to plot. Damn, I still need to apologize to that girl. Arazia, right? Eh, I'll think of something.

While he was thinking of the nymph girl he beat up the previous day, Yang's face went blank, as if he was looking off into the distance. Ever since he went to the dark side, the merman had felt a disconnect between his brain and his body. Maybe it was because he didn't want his body to go beat someone up in case he suddenly thought of his brother. Or maybe he was just thinking too much. Only Squeaks' voice brought him back to the present, where he was slipping down the wall ever so slowly. Quickly pushing himself back up, Yang turned to look directly at the cat-girl. "Fun. Yeah. Best thing ever... kind of." The merman sighed. He wasn't very eloquent right now. He just wanted to make up with Arazia and get back to his old self again.

Which reminded him... "Is there anyone on this island who doesn't have family issues?" he said quite jokingly. Yang was sure that some people had nice families, but everyone he knew seemed to have something wrong. Well, that's life, for you. Always crazy. And he wouldn't have it any other way.

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image

Unbeatable Raider

╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗☆╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗★☆★☆★☆★
One is of Earth,the other is of sky. They both have their eyes aimed skyward,one for the clouds,and the other for the moon.
Together they're a kick a** team!

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Dєxтer McBαnє aиd Tץ ℓ eя Lєviσи (Temporary Human)

☽☾ ╚══════════════╝☆╚══════════════╝☽☾╚══════════════╝★╚══════════════╝☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Tyler felt like he was going to crap out a brick the second Shasta suggested that he looked like his own human brother. Shasta,I swear to God I'm gonna KILL YOU IF I'M FOUND OUT! It was a really bad idea to plant into everyone's head,especially with two people that knew him the best standing around! It felt like it would be the little nudge they would need to figure him out. Needless to say,Tyler was doubly on pins and needles with that suggestion hanging in the air.

"Hey,you know...you're right! He does sort of look like Tyler's human brother! Not that he has one but still."Dexter noticed as he looked this guy over again. "I've heard about that too,Lulu! It's called the doppleganger effect. Where there's someone else in the world that looks exactly like you,even though you have no relationship to them!" The angel heard about that theory once and thought it was interesting that they were presented with a near perfect doppleganger of the werewolf now. "You should stick with us! Tyler would freak if he saw that he has a doppleganger!"

God bless them for being temporarily thick at the moment. For a moment,the hair on Tyler's head started to settle and he could feel himself relax again. Not enough for him to stop worrying but enough for him to keep the tremors down. He just needed to buy his time,look for an opening and make a break for it with Yorukage in tow. He was still the only guy he could think of that could fix him without having to go to Saria. I'm still gonna hunt her down but still,I need my werewolf abilities back to make it stick. Shasta introduced the crew to him and he had to pretend like he didn't know anyone. "N-N-Nice to meet you all..." He needed a name but he couldn't think of one. "I'm...no one important. I have an embarrassing name!"

"Like Lesley or something?" The angel asked as everyone went into the dining hall. He couldn't help but notice how this guy seemed really nervous to go anywhere with other people.

"I'd rather not say!"

"Well...okay...we'll need to know your name sooner or later." They went to the lunch line and started to look around. "Well,I'm in the combat intensive and the intensives for my other classes so I'm sort of busy. But it's better than going home without Tayte and a way of seeing my friends. What about the rest of you? New guy?"

"Huh? Oh...I-I don't know yet! I'm still settling into classes..." He couldn't say much or else Lillian may have remembered that they had some classes together. Same with Dexter and Yorukage.

"Well that's not good...learn what classes you're taking and we'll try and see if you're in with any of us!" That was when Dexter noticed something interesting. It was mostly what the new guy was putting on his tray. Five cartons of milk with meat and potatoes. "Five cartons?"

OH s**t.

"Who are you?" There was no mistaking it. He was someone he knew! "...TYLER!?!"

...that was it. He was done. With nothing else to do,Tyler made a grab at Yorukage's hand and tried to run.

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
俺は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

"Thank you. Shasta is easier to say for me. I hope you do not mind. And yes, you're saying it right. But if you want, a lot of people call me 'Yoru.' There's a fox spirit, or kitsune, around here named 'Kirk Yoru,' but thankfully, there have been no mix-ups with that." Yorukage replied to the nymph before going back to the issue at hand--who was this suspicious brown-haired boy?

He nodded at the suggestion that the guy looked an awfully lot like Tyler.
"Now that I take a better look at him, I believe you have 'hit the mark,' as they say. There is an uncanny resemblance."

As smart as he was, he hadn't quite made the connection that this actually was his werewolf friend, but wondered perhaps if Tyler had a twin brother that he never talked about. He followed the others into the cafeteria, still pondering the matter. What could be the reason for not wanting to give out any information, not even a name? It didn't make any sense, unless he was hiding something.

He was about to fill his tray when Dexter figured out this boy's secret. Wait, so this actually was Tyler? What had happened? He was about to turn around and ask him when he found himself being practically dragged out of the room. Letting out a shout of surprise, he reverted back to his native tongue.

"Ahhh! I..ittai nani wo suru?!"

What he'd said roughly translated to "What the hell are you doing?!" and that was exactly what he wanted to know.

Once he'd been let go of and the running stopped, it was time to ask questions, and find out what was going on.

"All right. What in all the heavens and hells is going on here? What happened to you? Out with it!" the crow demanded. He was getting answers and he was getting them now. "Why did you pull me away from the others? If it's you, Tyler-senpai, why didn't you just say so in the first place?!"

He was clearly angry, and not happy about the fact that he was probably going to miss lunch, and possibly his afternoon classes as well. Whoever was responsible for this fiasco was going to pay.

One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces