Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
私は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

"I see. I guess it can't be helped." Yorukage sighed. He'd just try and break it to Sveta gently. That was all he could do.

He sensed an uneasiness in the angel, and wondered if he shouldn't just make a quick exit.

It was true, he wasn't an adult yet. But then, why did he feel like one? He had always felt older than he was...maybe it was the environment he'd grown up in. He wasn't sure he'd ever been allowed to be a child, really. When he was really little, sure, but in recent years, he'd been treated the same as the grownups in the family.

Leave his family? That was something he couldn't do. It was incomprehensible. How could Dexter suggest such a thing?

"Dexter-senpai...I have a duty to my family. I just can't abandon them. If I make my father proud and keep my position as heir...if I become the next Head of the Tsubasa Family...then I can make a real difference. I can get everyone some help. More than they're getting now, anyway," the crow youkai explained. "But you're right--I do need some time away from them to preserve the sanity I have left. That's why I was sent to boarding school in the first place, or at least one of the reasons."

He smiled. "Don't worry about me. I don't plan on spending more time with them than I have to. I'm planning on opening a business using my knowledge of potions and spells, once I hone my craft enough, of course...I have to plan ahead, after all...have something to fall back on just in case something happens."

He paused, and then proceeded to wrap things up here. He needed to move on now, or he'd never get to the rest.

"There's a lot I haven't told you--or anyone, for that matter. But one day, maybe I will. I'd like to give you a way to contact me for when that day comes, or if you just want to keep in touch."

No, they weren't ready for the truth. Not just yet. And there was a lot that he himself still didn't understand, but he knew that by the time that day came, he'd have the answers. He just knew it.

User ImageUser Image
One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

I walk alone in the mist of the shadows of the night, between light and darkness.
一人で夜の影の雰で歩き、光と闇の間に。

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Filling up space with BATMAN DANANANA!Don't remove me. :]

Ohhh... Ohhh...this just hurts... Dexter had to ignore the motion of pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking his head as he heard everything Yorukage said in response to his advice...or what he considered to be more like a warning. The kid...was thick when it came to matters like these. He was smart but not smart enough to know when to get out or really,really change things. It's not like it's a bad idea. I can always understand wanting to take care of family...but this sounds like a family that isn't worth taking care of! At least not by him by himself! Again, the angel felt himself struggling with the situation. Families were all different but no one should have to deal with this sort of thing. It messes with heads and Yorukage was a prime example of such a thing happening to a young kid! How do I keep getting roped into these kind of situations?! And why can't I be as blunt as the other guys, punch him one and call him a brainwashed moron?! And then call the cops afterwards on the crazy lot. Seeing one too many cop shows and movies with similar set ups to the crow demon's life wasn't helping Dexter's ability to understand and try to rationalize Yorukage's logic as he continued to explain his plans and hopes for his family. The angel just stood there and listened to it all,struggling to keep most of his thoughts to himself. Eventually everything boiled down to a few simple thoughts. Dad wouldn't let him leave. Mom would be honest. They'd tell him he's a kid way over his head and explain how families really work. They'd act like adults because they've been real adults longer and would know how to tell him that.
Overall...the whole situation was started to put a real damper on Dexter's mood and his plans for his day at the beach. He couldn't really have fun now knowing that Yorukage was about to do something incredibly stupid without realizing it...at least,not by himself. I hope Shasta lets me crash the fishing party with him and Tyler... Tayte,where are the stink are you?! Because the angel was ready to admit that seeing his smoking hot girlfriend in a possibly skimpy bikini was the only thing that could make him ignore his guilt and concern for the boy. God I must be shallow for thinking that...but if Yorukage wants to be thick then so will I. At least Yorukage was offering the angel a means of staying in touch. That...was probably for the best. "I would like that." Dexter replied. He still had to repeat what he said earlier...so the crow wouldn't forget. "I still stand by what I say. The situation is too big for you to handle on your own. If you can't leave then get help. Real help from people who know what they're doing and want to help. You have your plans and that's always good. But don't get so stuck in them and what you think your goals should be that you end up sacrificing your chances to live your life." Dexter had enough. He was going back to the water. "Leave your contact information in my bag over there by the others. You'll know which one is mine. Good luck to you,Yorukage. I really hope it works out beyond school." And for once,the angel left the crow demon. Instead of the crow leaving the angel. ...I feel lousy...

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

Where the trouble's at: the beach
Who's being dragged along: Matt and his swim team posse
XXXXXOutfit

Yang was beginning to feel sleepy as he just enjoyed the weather and the sounds of the beach. Even he needed some down time between grandiose pranks, some time to recharge and let ideas take shape from the ether of his mind. The only downside was that no one could really keep their guard up during such a period, and the merman was no exception. By the time he realized that the swim team was closing in on him, their extremely good-looking captain had his arm wrapped around Yang's shoulder. The conflicting emotions such an action stirred within the merman was enough to snap him back to reality and right back to his current situation. Not this again...

Yang sighed heavily, trying hard not to look at Matt. "Everyone in the school gathered in one place on a hot, Summer day? How could I pass that up?" His usual upbeat attitude was soured by some not-so-hidden contempt for the swim team captain. The amphitere had been on the merman's case for as long as he'd known about his aquatic heritage. No doubt having a fish tail would give Yang an advantage over the other members of the swim team... so much so that it would've seemed unfair to the merman. That reason was enough for him to avoid joining, but it wasn't the only one.

The other reason was holding him by the shoulder in such a way that Yang doubted he'd be able to slip away at all. Just my luck. The first time I decide to come to the beach in a while, and I run into this guy. Stupid, sexy Matt...

Ignoring the other team members who were just standing to the side at this point, the merman finally turned his face to look at his "captor." It took approximately two seconds for his face to turn bright red as he saw that the amphitere was in nothing but a speedo. If only he wasn't so into women, then Yang might've jumped him. Well, he wouldn't have done anything even if Matt was into men due to his reputation, but that didn't stop the merman from fantasizing a bit about a nicer, less manipulative Matt every now and again. Especially now. Nope! Gotta focus! Yang snapped himself out of his reverie and focused on Matt's eyes. At least the swim team captain's eyes were less tempting than the rest of him. "I don't have a 'thing' about water," he responded, struggling to keep a slight smile. "I just don't have the overwhelming desire to throw myself into it like some people. Besides... I only have so many pants. You know what happens to my pants when I go into the water, right?" Spirit of the Ocean, I'll take back every bad thing I've ever said about you if only you'll let me get out of this situation! Please... Yang's eye twitched as he resisted the urge to just run away from Matt like a bunny from a pack of hungry wolves.

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
私は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

Yorukage did his best not to sigh. Dexter didn't understand. The angel could never understand. His problems couldn't be solved by a visit from police or people whose job it was to help children in unstable family situations. Things were not that simple. If it was, he would have been in foster care a long time ago.

"You've been a good friend, and I appreciate the advice, but youkai society doesn't operate the same way, just like fae society. It's an entirely different world. And yes, that's what I meant. Professional help," he replied, nodding. "Thank you. You'll have a bright future for sure. I'll see you again when our paths next cross."

He smiled then, wistfully, and then turned to put a couple pieces of paper into Dexter's bag. One of them contained an email address, since he obviously couldn't use a phone with telepathy. The second...he wasn't sure if Dexter was quite ready for it. It explained a few things. For now, it might be dismissed as something fabricated from a psychotic mind, but it was all true nonetheless.

Now it was time to figure out ways to tell the others, and hang out with Anya as much as he could.

He was still worried. Things weren't going as well as he'd hoped. Hopefully with the others, it would be easier; he could distance himself more easily, as he hadn't been particularly close to most of them.

But it would still be hard, no matter who it was.

And he wished he didn't have to say goodbye to some of them at all...

User ImageUser Image
One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

I walk alone in the mist of the shadows of the night, between light and darkness.
一人で夜の影の雰で歩き、光と闇の間に。

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Matlalihuitl Coatl

HEY! Another cold reminder of the heat, my friend.
HEY! Or just a thrown off comment that could knock her off her feet again.
HEY! Well,don't apologize.
HEY! And no compromise.
You know that neither one will back down and never will break...

The Mongoose and the Snake.

Okay...sick that he's enjoying the show but whatever. Just seal the deal before this needs to go any further. It didn't take a whole lot for Matt to notice how Yang was begrudgingly enjoying the physical contact going on between them. The amphitere had centuries of practice noticing this kind of thing. Sadly, this wasn't a situation where he could use it as a means of pushing a beautiful girl into passionate,frenzied sex because she couldn't handle the little sample of physical contact. Maybe later. Maybe later... Back to business! "That's true,not everyone has the same interests or drive when it comes to what we do. But you can't deny that's it's enjoyable every once in a while." That argument alone wouldn't be enough to convince the merman to sign up for the swim team. Matt had been throwing everything he could think of at Yang ever since swim season started after all and he had been running out of material. What's left for me to try? There was always his special set of skills...but that was for ladies only! Not to mention that if he laid it on too thick the amphitere would be stuck with a new love sick puppy in the fish boy! He had just finished kicking the crap out of the last one from a few weeks ago! I'll be damned though if I don't make this happen. I want a winning team this year. Matt really had to be a manipulative b*****d if he was willing to use centuries of practice on a guy...for the sake of these weak willed swimming wannabes...but he knew he was a manipulative b*****d long ago.
"It's not as though you'll be swimming in your every day clothes. I can understand if you're used to that habit-or the misfortune of having such happen to you more than once." Matt's arm continued to hang around Yang's shoulders, with the smallest bit of pressure being applied for what felt like a hug. His hand was adjusted to a different position and rested on the merman's arm. Again,a small bit of pressure so he would feel the amphitere's fingers. Small touches, but intimate. Personal. Shows interest without being outright about it. "I've seen what becomes of your clothes when you're fully submerged. It's nothing that I haven't taken into consideration. The swim team will be more than happy to supply you with suits until we find something that works for you." Time for the eye contact. And Matt made sure that he gave Yang a mixture of sultry,kind and understanding in his gaze. "You don't have to join us right away. Just come to one swim practice and see how you feel. If you don't like it,that's fine. We'll understand." The swim team members rustled a little at this but didn't say anything for fear of provoking Matt. He was working an angle after all and it was best to never interrupt. "It would do me a lot of good to see you come at least once. Then I can say I at least tried. And you see for yourself what we're about. So-" And out came that smile that had made one or two girls in the past swoon and do as he wished. "Will you come to at least one practice with us? Not today but some time in the future." This had better work or else I'm snapping him in half. It's bad enough that I have to go this far to get one guy on my team.

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

Who's being dragged along: Matt and his swim team posse
XXXXXOutfit

Yang did not like where this was going. Not one bit. He'd done all in his power to avoid even having this discussion with the amphitere, but, obviously, that hadn't gone over so well. Now, instead of enjoying the day and letting his mind roam through wild plots and pranks he could pull off later, the merman was stuck in a battle of wills. And he felt that he was slowly losing. He's right. I don't mind taking a dip every now and then... Damn it! Why does he have to be right?! And close. He couldn't forget how close they were now. Yang was very aware of where Matt was putting his hands and the subtle pressure he was putting on his arm. The merman had no idea that it was completely a carefully constructed act meant to lure him into joining the team, and that lack of knowledge was what kept Yang from pulling away. It had just been so long since the merman had had any sort of intimacy; he wasn't above admitting that he missed it. At least, to himself.

When Matt got to the subject of Yang's clothes, the merman flushed a bit. "Wait... you've seen me get in the water?!" That was an image the merman didn't really need to have floating around in his head. "Well... alright... I'll grant you that's a, uh, a... generous offer. For one person, that is." Yang was failing in his resolve. Matt was hitting all of the good points. And if he'd truly seen the merman dive into the waves of his own volition, then he'd also know that Yang wasn't really prudish about his attire. I've run out of ammo. Spirits, how I hate these mind games!

Yang tried to tear his eyes away from the gorgeous amphitere, but it was just a bit too nice to look away now. It genuinely sounded like Matt wanted him to just try a swim and see how that went. The merman was at the point where he could swing either way. And then Matt smiled. If he hadn't been missing physical intimacy and if Matt hadn't pushed his buttons, then Yang would've probably said "no," just like all the other times. He would've stuck to his guns and refused the offer. But something in him just... crumbled. "... Fine," the merman sighed, looking down and away. "But just once. One dip in the school's pool isn't gonna change my mind about joining, 'kay?" Deep inside, Yang was groaning at how he'd been played, just like Matt did with the women he routinely used for carnal pleasure and then left out to dry. He was just far too tired of being strung along to put up any more of a fight.

I won't hi∂e。 /

Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-- you're / love / / is like a / / tidal / wave / / spinning over my / head / /
/ D r o w n i n ' / me in your / p r o m i s e s / , better left unsaid ----
YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF SINNER / / / /
〓〓〓〓〓〓〓 YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF SINNER / / / // / / / TO RELEASE MY INNER FANTASY

There was nothing quite like a clear, blue sky.

The endless blue that stretched out around him for miles and miles. If only he could stay up here and never again have to visit the land below. If he could stay up here, he might be able to change as a person. Without the influences of the humans and the other creatures, perhaps Alaric would not be the way he is now. Maybe he could be kind and open with himself rather than to shove everything away and to deny himself the basic human emotions. Then again, Alaric was never human in the first place, and he would never want to be. Alaric was a harpy, a king of the sky, and he was damn proud of it. He would never ever trade away his wings. Without his wings, he would be nothing.

He would not be able to live.

He would rather die.

The day he loses his wings, is the day he will die.

Alaric is extreme to the max when it comes to the few rare things that he cares about. He throws himself in headfirst and deals with the consequences later. Needless to say, Alaric does not have many friends.

In fact, right now he has zero—unless he counted Dollface as a friend, but he was still thinking about that one.

Alaric was so sure that there would be some top notch fighters around this place that he could bulk up some more and finish improving his skills, but so far everyone seems so friendly and bubbly that he is unsure whether this place will be fun or not. Sure that combat intensive thing was a blast, but now life just seems so… so… peaceful. Alaric did not do well with peace and empty time.

Turning bright gold eyes towards the sandy shore below him, the harpy saw that the beach was filling up nicely. Perhaps something interesting could be found down below him on the shore.

Because sadly, the harpy could not stay in the air forever, not with the temptation of shinanigans down below him.

Who knows, maybe some kind of sea monster will show up.

The harpy dove towards the beach below him, hugging his wings in tight against his body to shot towards the ground at an alarming rate. The harpy was a little destructive, and had no care really for his own life, but he was also damn proud and wanted to show off. Several feet before he would make contact with the water, Alaric turned to the side, shooting along the surface of the water. Reaching out, the harpy trailed a hand in the salty water before making his way to the beach. There, the harpy turned up right and set himself down in the sand, and with one last flap of his wings, he settled them in against his back. Little did the harpy know (or care really) but he had landed onto the shore in front of a certain demi-goddess and may have kicked up some sand in her face. Should he be scared? Maybe. Will he regret what he did? Mentally? Never. Physically? Maybe.

”Ah, nothing like a nice day to enjoy the beach.” the harpy stood still, setting his hands on his hips and staring out into the water. If there was one thing about just showing up in swim trunks and a towel is that the ladies got a nice view of his well toned abs, chest, and arms. If there was one thing the harpy did, it was keep his body in tip top condition.

Never know when he might need to rough some people up.

Location: Sky--Beach (outfit) BGM: Radioactive (Nightcore version) Mood: A-OK! But, slightly grumpy.
/ / /YOU'RE A HEARTBREAKER, DREAM MAKER, LOVE TAKER
DON'T YOU MESS AROUND WITH ME / / / /

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
I doɳ't ⊂are if wϵ [don'ț] αɡree... ◣MACHIKOELKIN
MACHIKOELKIN◥ It just /meaɳs/ țhat you'rϵ ωronɡ

▁▁▁▂▂▂▃▃▃▅▅▅▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▅▅▅▃▃▃▂▂▂▁▁▁

The place: the beach
The people: Alaric
XXXXXOutfitXXXXX

People watching was one of the most underrated pastimes in existence. Some thought it was just boring while others considered it rude to look at others "private" interactions. Machiko fell into neither of these categories. On the contrary, she was quite amused by the antics going on all over the beach. Some of the younger girls and boys building sand castles, older kids riding the waves, newbies wiping out in most spectacular fashion, the obvious disappointment in a werewolf's demeanor when he saw what his girlfriend was wearing, and, of course, Matt's hilarious attempts to get a merman onto the swim team. He must be pretty desperate to be doing that. No way in Yomi am I going to let that slide. Perhaps she wouldn't pester the amphitere with this incident, but the demi-goddess would certainly make a stab at joking about it.

There were a few people on the beach whom she wouldn't mind hanging out with, but none of the standard beach activities interested her. Machiko didn't want to get roped into some cutesy wave-dodging or sand architecture. Not yet. Maybe later, when she could use those activities as an excuse to stretch her illusion-making muscles.

Back to watching what others were doing, though, the demi-goddess noticed one winged boy making a nose dive towards the water. "Now this is interesting," she muttered under her breath, leaning forward to see where this would go. Mere seconds before hitting the rolling waves, he pulled up and skimmed the surface. Such a daring move made Machiko's heart skip a single beat. Just one. She wasn't the kind of girl who would fall apart from a single act.

And the next thing he did actually erased all the interest his dive had sparked in her. As he landed, he kicked buckets of sand up into the air. Machiko barely had time to register who the kid was before she got some grains blasted into her face. "Argh!" she cried out, half in surprise, half in pain. Alaric's windy landing had gotten sand in her eyes, and the demi-goddess's temper flared. Blinking away as much sand as she could, Machiko jumped to her feet and stomped over to the harpy, who apparently had his back to her as he looked out at the sea. Shadows began to gather around her feet with every step, casting a shadow upon the sand that was far too large for anyone to mistake as natural.

While tears welled up in her eyes, the rest of her face was set, cold in every respect as she reached out for his shoulder. "Alaric," Machiko said, only the barest hint of the rage she felt coming through in her voice. "Didn't you forget something? Some words, perhaps?" If she got an apology out of the harpy, then maybe she wouldn't throttle him. That was a pretty big "maybe," though.

User ImageMACHIKOUser ImageMACHIKOUser Image
AmazingTentacleFox Shippy

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Matlalihuitl Coatl

HEY! Another cold reminder of the heat, my friend.
HEY! Or just a thrown off comment that could knock her off her feet again.
HEY! Well,don't apologize.
HEY! And no compromise.
You know that neither one will back down and never will break...

The Mongoose and the Snake.

Matt could sense Yang's weakening resistance. The merman was agreeing with every point the amphitere had presented him for why he should try out the swim team. A few of those he had pulled out of his a** and Yang was still going along with it! I must be better than I thought. Keeping up his lady killer smile and a gentle grip on the merman, Matt was waiting for that critical moment-the moment where the spirit just rolled and went along with anything the amphitere wanted. He had centuries of practice to detect this look in the eyes of those he's...influenced with his views-or simply manipulated because they had something he wanted. He just needed a few more seconds now...and... There it was. Yang had agreed to try out the pool for a swim. At least once. Perfect. It was hard for Matt to keep his smile sweet and his more manipulative emotions from showing smug satisfaction but he smiled none the less and looked happy to hear Yang agree. "Excellent! I'm happy to hear you say that!" Matt gave the merman a pat on the arm, happy to be separated from the boy. If the amphitere had to keep up the physical contact for much longer, he would have ended up strangling Yang-either with his hands or with the coils of his true form. I've been on this for weeks. I shouldn't have to resort to such measures to get a GUY interested in joining any of my efforts. Honestly,it's been frustrating... I'll make him pay for it once he's a full fledged member of the team. Matt was still scheming of how to make Yang stick around the team,permanently. But having him cave was already a step in the right direction.

The rest of the swim team was already happy to hear that Yang would try out the pool and crash one of their practices. If Matt could get him to sign on, then maybe he wouldn't be so hard on the rest of them! They were all eager to toss in their happy opinions on the swim team's regular activities and how it was a lot of fun (when Matt was in a good mood) but a look from the amphitere told them not to ham it up so much. Yang had just barely agreed to try it out and that took a lot of sex appeal! So they kept their opinions and stories to a realistic level before the amphitere took over the situation again. "One dip in the pool it is! It may change your mind but we'll have to wait and see. Obviously the pool won't be in use today so how about you try it out in the next couple of days during our practice? That way you can see what we do and maybe learn a thing or two. We typically get together during the afternoons once classes are over. Drop in around then and we'll show you around." Matt gave Yang one last smile that would stick with the merman for a long time. "I'm sorry for being persistent with you in the past but it's only because I care about the team. You giving us a chance makes me pretty happy! Who knows,you may find something in the activity that makes you pretty happy too! I'll let you go now,you enjoy your day! Later!" Matt and the swim team left Yang then,smiling and happy to have gotten something close to a yes from him. Well,at least that was what the amphitere was putting out. Secretly,he was still pissed. But he wouldn't let that show...not until he and the others were well out of sight. Matt was going to put the team through the laps of their lives! "Back to work,ladies! No slacking off!" No one could argue with that as they went back to the water. Matt followed after, with a look towards the beach. There were girls he had his sights on and he was going to get well acquainted with very soon. The merman's...sick...had to get washed off somehow.
At least it looks like Machiko is going to get some action soon...if she doesn't kill the little harpy.

The amphitere dove off after his swim team and was soon well in front of the lot of them.
Grimalkenkid

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-- you're / love / / is like a / / tidal / wave / / spinning over my / head / /
/ D r o w n i n ' / me in your / p r o m i s e s / , better left unsaid ----
YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF SINNER / / / /
〓〓〓〓〓〓〓 YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF SINNER / / / // / / / TO RELEASE MY INNER FANTASY

The harpy stared out to see, admiring the ebb and flow of the waves; pushing and pulling along the shore. Nothing was safe from the sea, but then again the same could be said for the sky that stretched far above their heads. Alaric’s first and greatest love would be the sky. She was bold, daring, accepting, and also clear and vast. She was everything and nothing at all. It was while the harpy was musing over these thoughts that a very unhappy demigoddess had gotten to her feet behind him. The harpy was aware that someone was at his back, and did not even twitch or start as a hand landed on his shoulder. The voice that spoke to him did not sound pleased at all, but it also announced who the owner of the hand was.

Alaric turned his head to glance behind him. Gold eyes bright with thoughts of mischief danger. ”Well hello, Machiko, I didn’t see you sitting back there. Did my little tornado send a sandattack your way?” he sounded curious and inquiring, but he knew damn well that he was the one that was upsetting the demigoddess.

If the harpy was smart, he would quickly apologize to the demigoddess and then walk away from her, but Alaric was not always smart. So right now, the harpy was teetering on the edge of whether he wanted to apologize for now, or whether he wanted to blatantly ignore the fact that he was in the wrong to see what she would do. Or there was always the sarcastic apology, which he was pretty sure would start some kind of event rolling, and that was certainly much more up his alley right now.

The harpy was always up for some kind of action, and what better opponent than Machiko?

”Well I am sorry if my sand brought some tears to your eyes,” he said, a slight note to his voice as he stepped clear from her hand. He slowly turned around, ruffling the feathers at his back, and staring at her with bright, mischievous, gold eyes.

(I did not get to write this as well as I would have liked, my family was making it impossible for me to type the way I wanted to.)

Location: Sky--Beach (outfit) BGM: Radioactive (Nightcore version) Mood: A-OK! But, slightly grumpy.
/ / /YOU'RE A HEARTBREAKER, DREAM MAKER, LOVE TAKER
DON'T YOU MESS AROUND WITH ME / / / /

Dapper Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Sqᴜᴇᴀᴋs

§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§
Kᴀʜᴀᴋᴜʜᴀʟᴇ "Kɪᴋɪ" Mᴀ'ᴀʜᴏᴇ
§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§

The nekojin tackled Shasta and Tyler, one arm for each. She was happy to have more friends down at the beach. She pulled the two of them towards Lillian, and gave Tyler a gentle nudge towards Lillian, causing him to tumble a bit into the other girl. It was Squeaks way of forcing him to simply get into physical contact with her. "So, ah you all ready tah get da suhf on?" she said with a wide grin. She pulled her own surfboard out of the sand and held it to Tyler. "I tink yah should lehn tah suhf, brah." she said with a smile. Tyler hadn't been a part of the surf lessons, and this was a great time to get them all together and give the furry family something to enjoy as a group.

She quickly turned her cat-like attentions back towards Shasta. "So, watcha tink, Riveh? Should we get dat woofy tah suhf wit us?" Squeaks was dead set on getting them all in the water as a surf team. Hell, if they did good enough here, they could actually go and create a school surf team between them all. Lulu, Shasta, Emily, Squeaks, Tyler, and a few others, and they could enter as members of the school in competitions. But that was a thought for later. In the meantime, she gave the nymph another nudge as she looked at him. "I bet dat you could'n beat Em in a suhfin contest brah. I know you would run cihcles round dah woofies." She was being manipulative, that was certain, but it was good for him.

That and it gave her something to aim for. "Considah dis dah test foh dah Nymphy boy. What yah tink, Lulu? A suhf race foh dah nymph and blue?" Squeaks heterochromic eyes glinted a bit. at getting the two of them in the water together. She was banking on Lulu to help nudge Shasta towards Emily. It was win win for all of them. Shasta's focus was moved away from Lulu, and Emily got a boy toy.

§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§
Where am I?
Beach, Beach, Beach!
What do I think?
Hit the waves~!
Who are you?
Das Lulu, An now Riveh!! And Tylah!
§▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬§

Grimalkenkid
Ryoko Konton
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

Who's being dragged along: Matt and his posse -> Dexter
XXXXXOutfit

If this had been a fight, then Yang had certainly lost. He even sighed as Matt let go of his arm, both sad and happy that the amphitere had let him go. But he seemed so happy that the merman had agreed to go to practice. Maybe he really does just care about the swim team, Yang thought as the other team members jumped into the conversation, throwing out examples of what it was like in their little club. Matt was even letting them get their two cents in before cutting back in himself.

And damn that smile. The merman was already feeling a blush creep across his face from the amphitere's proximity a moment ago, and now he just felt warm all over. Stupid, sexy Matt... he thought, not for the first time that day. "Just don't get your hopes up," Yang said after Matt had gone through his spiel. "You might be right, and I may find something I like... but I doubt it. At least, nothing I couldn't already do without joining. Anyway, I'll drop by tomorrow after classes, and we'll see."

After that, the entire swim team - captain included - went off on their own, presumably to train. Poor saps. Practice on their day off... you'd never catch me doing that. But after seeing all that, Yang didn't particularly feel like just goofing off by himself. Looking around, he saw several of his friends already deeply engaged in conversation or other such things. Yorukage was still around, but the merman just didn't know how to talk to the crow youkai after what he said that morning. "I'll just leave him alone," Yang muttered to himself, taking in more of the area. "Hm... looks like Ty and River are having fun. Maybe... Wait, was that Dexter?"

Yang would've been fine crashing any party at this point, but Dexter was alone. Like attracts like, and the angel didn't have the most gleeful appearance about him. Time to do some cheering up... maybe for both of us. Jogging over to the white-winged boy, Yang forced a smile. "Heya, Dex. How's things? Great start to the day, isn't it?" Anyone with a bit of sense would've noticed right away that something was off, either in the way he said it or the speed with which he said it.

I won't hi∂e。 /

Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Filling up space with BATMAN DANANANA!Don't remove me. :]

Dexter was back in the water and floating on his back in no time. His conversation with Yorukage was still hanging over his head as the waves carried him along the shore. Still acting like a bone head... It's not like I don't understand being homesick... Hmmm...maybe I should just mind my own business this time. Being an angel-no. Being a guy with a caring conscious wasn't easy. Especially when kids were involved. And Yorukage was still a kid,no matter how grown up he acted. Dexter felt himself start to sink under the water and pulled himself up. Swimming was something that the angel would have to relearn now that he had some extra appendages...which were quickly becoming waterlogged. Why can't my wings be watersealed like ducks or sea birds?! ...does Tayte have to deal with this too? Thoughts of his harpy girlfriend started to fill in the spaces of Dexter's mind and push out the situation concerning Yorukage. There was still no sign of the red headed girl anywhere and the angel was beginning to fear that he wouldn't be able to see her today. Seeing Tayte in a swimsuit was one of the things he was looking forward to the most about today! The angel started to head towards the shore to shake his winds loose of water...and maybe hope to find the harpy on the beach waiting for him. Really! Everyone has the day off! There's nothing her brothers could have her do today! Besides-pretty girls on the beach,Reisen in a swimsuit,no one in the library so it's easy to slink off to play videogames! There's something for everyone! And-what's that sound? Turning around in the water, Dexter saw something with wings fly dangerously close to the water-and right towards him. "AHHH!" Taking a quick dive under the surface saved the angel from a collision and he resurfaced with a lung full of salt water. "Hey! Watch it-you jerk!" Dexter shouted after the boy while coughing up fluids. The harpy male (a non-Fallon) kept on flying towards the beach so the angel kept on swimming.

Back on the beach, Dexter stretched out his back and threw open his wings to start shaking the water loose from his feathers. Water sprayed everything along with the ocassional feather along the sand and the angel surveyed the beach. Tyler had found Lulu, everyone had split up into their own groups for the time being...and no sign of Tayte. Dang it... The angel was ready to head back to his towel to do some sun bathing when someone called out to him. "Oh,hey Yang. Didn't expect to see you here today,you usually avoid the water. Happy you're here though!" Continuing to shake water loose from his feathers,it wasn't too hard to notice that there was something wrong with the merman. "What's up? You don't look too good." Oh wait-crud! Shouldn't have asked! The angel...just hoped that whatever was bothering Yang wouldn't be as...stress inducing...? Concerning...? ...idiotic? As what was bothering everyone else today. Really just want to see Tayte in a swimsuit and spend the day with her. That's all! He was hoping whatever was plaguing Yang could be settled quickly so he could get back to having a day off.

Grimalkenkid

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ
Vɪᴇʀᴀ

Mood: Faffing about
Company: Sveta
Outfit: Swimsuit
OoC:

Isabella ran her toes through the warm sand as the others talked. "Uh... That might... might be okay..." She looked around at the people. Many of the other girls were in bikinis and swimsuits, and that was making the nymph girl feel very self conscious. She had planned on avoiding the beach for being self conscious. Now she realized just how much she stood out wearing her normal day clothes. "I... uh... I'll be right back!" She said in a panic and dashed off at full speed back to the girl's dormitory. She was there in a few moments, running at an amazing speed for such a compact girl. Partially thanks to her martial arts.

Running into her room, Isa tunneled her way into her clothes like some sort of mad woman. "Wheah is it.." she said to herself as she looked for her swimsuit. She had sworn not to wear it at school, but it's the one her mom had sent to her. And at least she would have a use for it.

Stripping down to her bare skin, she pulled the two piece affair on and looked in the mirror to make sure everything was even before grabbing a pair of towels, some sunscreen, and her prescription sunglasses before dashing back to the group. She had been gone all of five minutes in her haste to 'look cool' as the rest of the group. She got back to the other three, moving at a top speed that didn't seem natural. However, owing to that same speed, Isa had a hard time stopping.

Well, that wasn't accurate, she hadn't the ability change how she was suddenly decelerating. With a crash, the nymph decelerated via Sveta and her own stumbling feet. "WAH!" was all she managed to get out as she landed smack dab into the homunculus. She wished that's where it would end, but her momentum carried her into Saria next. It was simple luck for Anya that the three of them had been standing in a triangle, not in a line. "Sohry..." she managed to squeak out as she lay on top of the other two. "I had tew get my swimsuit... Didn't think I would bodge my retuhn so badly... what a beastly crash... didn't mean to go tit ovah arse... ummm, sohry... I'm yakking again... I mean talking like a mohron..." she quietly said as she pushed herself off the other two girls. "Sohry again..."

私はあなたが大好きです!

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

Okay,so far so good! Everyone's getting along really well! Sveta was really pleased with how this meeting was going! No one really seemed to mind that the homunculus had brought an extra person along-no one really seemed to mind how their group was starting to form! She had always wanted to spend a little time with Anya and Saria was as cute as could be! Isabella had to feel comfortable with this kind of set up! Though the kitsune's suggested activity of "ogling the boys and girls" did make her go a bit pink. Wha-Why would she say it like that?! Just saying "ogling the boys" would have been enough but-but- Did Anya say that simply to be fair to everyone whose interests may have...more diverse than others? Or did she know about the homunculus and the witch being secretly involved? There was no way to ask so Sveta just had to keep quiet and act normal. "That's an-interesting suggestion,Anya! I'm not sure if we'll all really do that but...it's interesting none the less! Maybe swimming and cooking something on the grill first! It's called barbecuing,right?" Hopefully the witch didn't come off as nervous as she did. But thankfully,there was a bit of a distraction. Isa just suddenly took off like a rabbit before anyone could say anything. "Ah! Isa!" There was no explanation for it but she did say that she would come back...right? "Ah...o-okay! We'll-be right here for when you get back!" The homunculus could only watch Isa ran off as she let out a sigh. Now felt like a good time to set up a place to sit since they were going to wait anyway. So Sveta found a nearby open spot of sand,set up her towel and got an umbrella from a rental cart. "There we go! Now we can all sit here together and everyone will have some room!" But now that the bags and the issue of a location was out of the way,Sveta was faced with a new issue. She had to take her dress off and show off her swimsuit...to Saria.

Okay...here we go...first time in a bikini...in front of Saria...no pressure! The homunculus looked around before she started to slip off her dress. With the smallest of movements and wiggles, the dress came off...and the bright red two piece bikini was revealed to the world. Sveta turned to the remainder of the group for an opinion...namely Saria's. "Well,what do you think? I mean...it's not too small is it? Or too showy? It's-It's not what I'd normally wear but the Sisters swapped out my old suit for this new one so I didn't really have a say in the matter but maybe they-" In the middle of her ramblings, the homunculus felt something hit her hard in the back and propelled herself forward. She was stunned to say the least...but Saria was quickly coming towards her...and the way that Sveta was falling would lead to those two colliding...only...with the witch's face landing in her...chest... The two girls and Isabella as the third fell to the ground. Sveta was on top of Saria,chest still smothering the purple hair girl's face and her own face burnt scarlet. "AH! AH! S-Saria! I'm-I'm so-I'm so sorry! I'll-I'll get off! I'm sorry!" This was a little too much for Sveta. It was true,they had cuddled in the past and Saria loved to nestle against her chest while they slept...but this was too much! Sveta had so much skin showing and she could feel the heat from Saria's face! Her breath,her skin...

Eventually, the pile had moved enough to where Sveta had freed Saria from her chest and saw Isa on top of the both of them. She had come back...and in the cutest swimsuit the homunculus had ever seen. "Ahhh...it's okay,Isa! Really! We're fine-we're all fine! Right,Saria?" She needed to have Saria and everyone say that they were fine and let Isa know that she wasn't in trouble. Poor thing was really easy to spook... "I love your swimsuit!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff