Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Zealot

User Image

User Image

At least she knew that she picked the right expert. Saria just listened to her girlfriend go over what deserts she saw they had and how they were. The witch wasn't normally the one for experimenting with her diet so most of these she normally saw as a taboo, this was an exception. Her mind was trying to figure how loaded these things were in calories and fats, but she could see how Sveta's eyes lit up about these things she'd have to reconsider her food regiment. This would be a difficult change for her. Something new and beyond her control where almost scary concepts to the witch. Lunch could be quick though. Just eating and making small talk. Saria was still trying to figure out just what couple did in all their time together. She had to interrogate Dexter some time for this information cause no one else on this island seemed to have any idea how relationships worked. Every single person she asked that wasn't in a known relationship all ended up blushing and stuttering that hey hadn't actually had a significant other yet. She needed Dexter, or Sidra but the witch hadn't seen the demoness around in ages. That girl know what to do with someone important to you and even shared her lavender hair tone. The witch made a mental note to try and hunt down someone else then Dexter who might know about relationships. Maybe that mereman she saw hanging around with her uncle one day. He normally befriended those sorts of people. What was his name? Y something.

The witch was blushing when Sveta said how she just wanted to see her. They both had the same romantic ideas in their heads and just wanted to spend time together. "Oh yeah. Hes a little bit of a special case. You kinda have to be wearing him to hear him. Ive been wearing him for so long I forget that im the only one to really hear him." Her heirloom cloak was just something shes had for so long shes forgotten most people didn't understand it. "Yeah I was hoping to check on him anyways. He may be a little sore about...how things turned out. Lets go then." Trying to sound as excited as she could about it, mostly just trying to figure how angst they nymph might be. Putting away what remained of her desert and heading for the door. Mumbling to herself for a long moment before reaching her had back and taking Sveta's. She didn't plan on it but the witch cursed herself to stifle her own fears on this one. Holding hands while walking down the halls wasn't too suggestive, right? "Hey Sveta, how much do you know about magic? Would you mind if I ran through a few tests on you later tonight?" Maybe it was the hex to lower her inhibitions or just her wanting to spend time together but she had goals now. Though her tracks stopped outside the nurses door. Taking a deep breath before opening the door for Sveta. "Ladies first." She said with a faint blush.

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

Sveta was happy to be helping Saria out with something. It was dessert and it was simple but she was happy to be of help. It was a little funny that the witch would need her opinion on this topic but from the confused look on her face, it looked like the opinion was welcomed. Doesn't Saria normally have dessert? It was something Sveta wanted to learn about Saria. Things like what kind of dessert she normally liked, favorite books, movies, songs...everything that she never got to ask before they became a couple and were just friends. Once they were sitting back at the table, Saria ate while Sveta...studied her. And listened to her explanation on the nature of Mr.D. It was really sort of interesting to the homunculus. The cloak could move...and there was no limitation in how it could move. The fact that it had something like an intelligence as well... Magic truly did allow almost anything to happen. I wonder if Saria will be willing to teach me about magic. "That's really interesting. Do you think...maybe I could try...Mr.D on some time? So I can see how it can work?" Sveta's mind was curious to understand the mechanics of Mr.D and how exactly he communicated with Saria. And a chance to bond with the witch over something shared would have been lovely. The conversation drifted back to her suggestion of checking out Shasta and their other friends who were in the infirmary, recovering from being cut from the tournament. Saria was game for it and wanted to see him right away. It was faster than Sveta had thought but she couldn't argue with it. The afternoon was fading fast and soon it would be getting dark. So the pair of girls left the dining hall fast and went for the infirmary. Sveta wasn't expecting any more surprises for the day...but Saria grabbing her hand was a happy one. She's holding my hand... The homunculus's heart started to flutter happily and her cheeks grew warm as she gave the witch's hand a squeeze.

"Some experiments? Tonight? Uhhh...sure. I'd-I'd love to help. I'd love to learn more about magic and...spending time with you would be nice." Sveta wasn't afraid to admit that. No one was around to hear them and...she wanted Saria to know how she felt. The hand holding continued until they reached the infirmary and they had to separate for the time being. Sveta could understand. But Saria holding open the door for her was really sweet. "Thank you, Saria. You're a lady too so someone needs to hold the door for you next." Something for Sveta to do for Saria next. Looking around the room, it was obvious that the nurses would be busy for some time. The tournament was turning out a lot of injuried students with varying injuries. Sveta felt pretty bad for them all...it wasn't long until she spotted Shasta in one of the beds. "Oh,there he is, there he is!" After a bit of navigating, Sveta found a clear path to the nymph's bed. "Hi Shasta. How are you feeling?" The poor dear looked like he was in really bad shape...

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Matlalihuitl Coatl

HEY! Another cold reminder of the heat, my friend.
HEY! Or just a thrown off comment that could knock her off her feet again.
HEY! Well,don't apologize.
HEY! And no compromise.
You know that neither one will back down and never will break...

The Mongoose and the Snake.

With the lighthouse cleared out, Matt could take a few minutes to relax and collect himself of sorts. Beyond flushing everyone out in a wave of black eyes, bloody noses and various other injuries, the amphitere also stole a t-shirt off of someone's back. Stupid non-tropical climate and rainstorms. Damn nipples almost turned black and fell off... It was a tight fit but if Arazia saw his signal then it would work towards Matt's benefit. How did that jerk Laurent even get a storm like this going? He doesn't have the power to do it himself...whoever's responsible will have to have a few words with me concerning weather manipulation around here... Beyond this, Matt was just taking his time. Resting up against the wall and on the floor, he wasn't sure how long it would be before the nymph saw this signal...if she saw it at all. He was prepared for the wait when the door opened. He was ready to jump whoever it could have, expecting it to be another student looking for a place to hide...but it wasn't. There was Arazia herself, looking like she was prepared to play. Matt was happy to see that kind of attitude for once. "Coming out on top, huh? Well,you're certainly a hopeful one. But we'll see,you may be right." Smiling and making room for the nymph to sit next to him, the amphitere was ready to give his best game. He certainly had done his part with Machiko so it was only a matter of time and persuasion. Though that part about her seeing the fight between them, that red head b***h getting in the middle of it included threw him for a bit. "Assuming that you saw that from somewhere up high then you should know that I defeated Machiko with little difficulties." For that split second, he was enjoying Arazia slipping her hand into his shirt before she mentioned how that girl was her cousin. Oh ********. No,no. Don't let the news of this show.

"You can't blame me for not know this. Or her getting in the way. Rest assured that I didn't hurt her much. Machiko however I left with something to have nightmares about later...if that makes you happy." That seductive tone in her voice was working towards Arazia's advantage. Matt guided her hand under his shirt, leaving her fingers to trace over his muscles as his other hand snaked around to the small of her back. The kiss was a welcomed sign that she wanted more and Matt was happy to give it to her...until she pulled back. Better not be teasing me. "I'm perfectly comfortable where I am now. I doubt anyone will be coming to hide here after what I did to the first lot I found." He sat up better and pulled Arazia in close. He started to give her kiss after kiss,one hand continuing to guide her over his torso while the other kept pulling her in closer. Matt grazed her neck with his lips and went to her ear. "You said before you were going to come out on top right? I hope you don't mind if I'm there for a little while." He whispered with his warmest breath.

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Pained
Company: Injured students, Saria, Sveta
Outfit: Link
OoC:

Shasta's counting was interrupted by a very welcome sight. Well, one awkward sight and one welcome sight. Shasta in grudge mood to, and that didn't help his feelings right now. A part of him wanted to get even with Saria. A small part to say the least. But for now, he was happy for the company amongst the moans and groans. "Afternoon, ladies..." He said cordially. "What brin's y'all to this abode of misery?" he said referring to the infirmary. It was in it's way, a palace of the pained. And he wanted out of the room as soon as possible. "So, ah'll probably be the last outta here... Thanks tah Saria's patch job, ah'm doin' fine enough to delay treatment until the more critical students are better..." He said somewhat bitter. The outdoorsy nymph didn't like being cooped up like he was currently.

On the up side though, Shasta had managed to get his aggressions out. And a part of him was ready to go have a serious chat with his roommate about their behavior. Both him and Ty had been asses to each other. Major asses. And he didn't want it to fester too long between them. After all, they were roommates, and more importantly, they were friends. Or, he still hoped they were friends. Otherwise the rest of the term would be very very awkward.

Shasta gave a weak smile. "As fer how ah'm feelin'... Ah've felt better, but ah've also felt a hella lot worse..." he lied. This was actually the worst he'd ever felt before. The pain would go away soon enough though. And in the meantime, Shasta hit upon a brilliant idea that he could do from his bead. A little bit of vengeance for the nasty black stuff that Saria had laid on him. The window was open, and Saria's rainstorm still brewing, Shasta had the fuel for a bit of a prank. As he sat there, he reached out and started drawing the water towards him. Coming in through the window, it began to concentrate above Saria. As the two girls talked to him, the water slowly gathered. Once enough gathered, he simply released his concentration, causing the bucket's worth of water to drop on Saria.

╪ "One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." ╪

Dapper Zealot

User Image

User Image

The witch was toying silently with a few ideas in her head. Letting Sveta wear her cloak was something she couldn't help but feel hesitant about. It wasn't that she didn't want to share with her girlfriend, Saria had just had that cloak for so long that she felt paranoid about anyone else trying to wear it. Saria shrugged the idea off for now, instead focusing on thing for the here and now. The lavender witch had to think up some sort of experiment for tonight to do with the homunculus and try to make sure Shasta wasn't too upset about how things turned out this afternoon. Saria could only bite her lip as she thought about the "experiment" she would want to do. Compared to how her previous experiments went she got a shiver down her spine hoping it would be like the others. Small talk was what she had to force out right now, and having cursed herself some helped a lot.

Once instead her eyes surveyed the room. They had set up more then enough cots for all the injured students, and Saria could see her handy work on a good number of them. Forcing a half hearted smile hoping no one else really noticed her right about now beyond Shasta. It looked like neither Dexter or Tyler were here at least, small bits of good news. She couldn't spot Sveta's roommate either. "Hello Shasta. You seem to be in better spirits." The witch really didn't know what to say for this one. "Sorry I poisoned you for class?" That didn't sound too nice. "Sorry but you nearly impaled yourself so don't blame me for it?" There wasn't much she could say here to make up for how sore the nymph must be feeling. At least he didn't sound bitter, which gave the witch a breath of relief. She really wanted to avoid alienating her gay friend from her when she needed him for so much more.

Really the witch couldn't think of much to say so she let Sveta do the talking. She really wished she brought something from the lunch room now that she thought about it. The witch was about to open her mouth to say something when all of a sudden she felt a cold sheet fall over her. The shock made the girl jump and yelp as her mind took a moment to process what just hit her, and that she was once again soaking wet. Her thank top now clung to her, sweat shirt left dripping, and a new fire seething over. The witch tried to remain calm, but the goose bumps forming all over her and shivers weren't helping. Trying to keep calm slowly the witch let her sweat shirt slide from her shoulders and too her hands before whipping it at the nymph. "I was just about to take a look and help patch you back together but you can forget that now!" The witch shouted. She had just gotten done with being in the shower and being wet why did he have to go and do that. If her sweet Sveta wasn't in the room with her she would have done far worse then throw a wet hoodie at him.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

User Image
                                          ▌│█║▌║▌║ ηαтнαη вяαvεнεαят ║▌║▌║█│▌xxxxxxx

Nathan had been too absorbed in his own suffering to notice that his conversation companion was, in fact, not alive... Or not... corporeal... His expression flatlined as he computed that information. Things were getting crazier every minute he stayed here. After meeting werewolves, a harpy, and whatever that Emily girl was, he realized a ghost was hardly out of the realm of possibility on Fantasy Island from hell. Instead of letting it affect him, Nathan's shoulders merely sagged.

"Well, you're no more a freak than I am. And unless you spew sludge from your eyes too, you're probably more normal than me," he replied, though it was an incoherent mumble, mostly. Again, Nathan wondered what in the world he was. The administrators at Valencia so far had no clue what he might be, but he felt that if he knew what he was, perhaps he could figure out who he was. But he didn't have the energy to deal with an existential crisis today.

"I guess you're right, guy... Uh, my name is Nathan, by the way... Help me up and-- Oh, er, nevermind..." Nathan struggled to his feet and steadied himself for a moment. He experienced some slight vertigo, but it passed quickly. He looked down to his translucent companion. "So... Let's go inside, then. Nathan started walking in a random direction before he realized he didn't know where he was going. "You should probably lead."

wr0n9 or rιgнт
                                          black or white
                                          if I close my eyes
                                          it's ıllıllı all тнe ѕaмe ıllıllı

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image
Don't touch me! D: Because. Yes, because is an answer. If you're reading this, you owe Arrivederci Pandah xx ice cream. Mint chocolate chip please. :]

Sveta was happy to see that Shasta wasn't as in too bad of a shape. He was still pretty rough...but he wasn't as bad as he first looked on the TV screen back in the lounge. The nurses in here are good...Saria's magic is good too. Despite how things went in the forest, it looked like Shasta bore no ill will towards the witch. It was something that brought a lot of relief to the homunculus. She didn't want fighting among friends again. It was still way too soon for any of that to start up again. "We wanted to check up on you,Shasta. And any of our other friends if they were in the tournament. So far we've only found you. So you have our full attention for the time being!" Sveta smiled at the nymph and at Saria...who looked like she was some difficulties finding something to talk about while around the boy. She was still feeling a little awkward about how the match went. It wasn't that hard to tell. So Sveta decided to try and come up with things to talk about to help relieve some of the tension and give everyone some common ground again. "So Shasta...do you want Saria and I to get you something to eat from the dining hall? Or maybe a book to read? You may be here a while with how busy things are in-" Sveta was interrupted in her offer by something...interesting,happening. It was hard to tell at first...but water was pulled up along the ceiling to a certain point from outside and gathered up like a water balloon. And then it fell on Saria's head. "Huh?" There was a lot of water in that shot. Soaked the little witch all the way through her clothes. Sveta got caught up in the splash down zone and got wet too. Not to the degree that Saria got but enough to take notice. Sveta was...surprised to say the least. Not mad, just...surprised. Did that...just happen?

The plan of staying dry today was done and over with now. Sveta shook her head a little bit and looked at Shasta. And then at Saria. Now Saria was mad. So much so that she took off her hoodie and threw it at the nymph boy's head. "Ah! S-Saria! There's no need for that now..." Looking around, the homunculus...borrowed a fresh sheet from a nearby chart and started to dry Saria off. Leaving the sheet on the witch for a moment, she peeled the hoodie off of Shasta. "Now, there's no reason to get angry like that...Shasta, you didn't mean any harm right? No one got hurt and you didn't mean to hurt anyone." She left the hoodie on a chair to dry and went back to helping Saria...not realizing that she was doing such until she was doing it. Needless to say, Sveta was embarrassed by it. Ahhhhh! Does-Does this look like-I mean-this is what friends do for each other too,right?! The homunculus tried not to blush as she tried to continue on with what was going on before. "Uh...An-Anyway,there's no need to get so upset. Shasta is going to say that he's sorry...right Shasta?" It had to be said soon or else things wouldn't settle down. Sveta didn't realize that she was still soaked too and was starting to feel it...and sneezed a little sneeze. "Excuse me."

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-- you're / love / / is like a / / tidal / wave / / spinning over my / head / /
/ D r o w n i n ' / me in your / p r o m i s e s / , better left unsaid ----
YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF SINNER / / / /
〓〓〓〓〓〓〓 YOU'RE THE RIGHT KIND OF SINNER / / / // / / / TO RELEASE MY INNER FANTASY

Alaric was a trained warrior, and that meant he kept moving. Never stand still. Never back down. Never surrender. Never show fear. Never. Lose. The harpy was a deadly machine of precision and skill, and he used some of that strength now. Had the harpy not been hurt by the poison he would have been fighting at full strength, but that was not to be the case right now. Alaric was mildly impressed that Emily was able to power through his lightning. It was remarkable that she had not fallen to the ground, writhing in pain, but he suspected that she had some tolerance to electricity at least, or perhaps something on her person that allowed her to power through it. Whatever it was, this only altered his plans slightly. Usually the harpy attacked full force with electricity and power, but now he was forced to switch to power. Alaric was a beast, so could the blue haired girl stand up to him?

It would seem that Emily had some fighting spirit, seeing as she was still standing--for the moment-- and kicked the harpy hard in the stomach. The harpy would not fall to such a blow, but it was enough to stagger him for a moment, causing him to grab his stomach and glare at her with those bright gold orbs of his.

"b***h," he said like a curse and spit out some saliva on the ground.

Alaric took a step towards Emily, and watched as she slowly descended into unconsciousness. It would seem that his plaything could no longer keep up. She was done for the time being. Alaric slid a hand through his soaked hair, staring down at her for a moment more before turning and walking away. It would seem that Nathan had left sometime during the fight, and he had never noticed. He had been sloppy then. Alaric headed farther into the woods. A kind person would have stuck around until his opponent came to, but that was not the kind of man Alaric was. Kindness was not in his personality.

The coal winged harpy jumped up into the trees and headed off in search of more prey.

He didn't have to go far.

Alaric peered in on a group fight--two against five it would seem. White wings and white wolf were standing their ground against their opponents. It was brave of them, but that seemed to tick off something in the coal winged harpy. Jumping down, the harpy merely strolled on over, "A fine day for a stroll, is it not? Though these odds seem to be less kind to you, angel feathers."

Taunts were, however, his forte.

(not my best post, but I wanna get back into the swing of things.)

/ / /YOU'RE A HEARTBREAKER, DREAM MAKER, LOVE TAKER
DON'T YOU MESS AROUND WITH ME / / / /

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Filling up space with BATMAN DANANANA!Don't remove me. :]

If there were ever a time to start taking count of how often one could get jumped by multiple attackers...it would be today. After coming to a really weak truce with Tyler about calling their attempt at a match a tie, Dexter and the werewolf found themselves getting jumped-again-by whatever and whoever was left to fight in the tournament. Really, it was starting to get old...the only plus side was that the angel was finally getting a handle on how to fight large groups at the same time. His super strength was starting to reach its limits but it was holding out long enough to give their opponents a hard time. Come on, come on...don't give out on me now! Between his limbs starting to go rubbery and the muscles in his back beginning to ache like crazy, the angel maybe only had a few fights left in him before he was done. And with no way of knowing where he stood in the rankings, he would have to make sure he went out near the top of the charts. Somewhere in the middle of the struggle, Dexter and Tyler were separated from each other...something that had happened earlier that day and left the angel checking his ground as he moved backwards. No way, not doing that again! Thankfully, there was no hill to fall backwards on...but he still had his hands full and Tyler was nowhere to be seen. The sounds of the wolfman fighting his share of students could still be heard...and it sounded like he was doing well. Okay...at least he's doing fine. I need to finish this too. The numbers were beginning to dwindle and Dexter was gaining better footing and more ground with each defeated opponent. Once he was done, he would check on Tyler and they could plan their next move. Somewhere in the middle of a take down, the angel heard someone talk to him. A quick glance around showed that Dexter was being watched by a boy with black hair and black wings. A harpy?

Ignoring the boy for a brief second, Dexter was still busy. He wasn't going to say anything about his odds...he already had a lot of lousy odds that day and didn't want to be reminded about them any more than what he could remember. So he kept on fighting until the last guy was taken down and flag was snatched. With everyone taking off like their butts were on fire, Dexter was left alone with the harpy boy. He was feeling tired and drained...but his odds of running away weren't looking all that good either. "The odds just got a little better for me. And don't call me that." Angel feathers, Angel cakes, Feathers, Snowflake...anything of that nature was off limits to everyone but Tayte. She had the right to use those nicknames in private or when they were around friends. Anyone else that tried usually heard protest from Dexter until it stopped...except for the Fallon brothers. But this guy wasn't a Fallon so the angel could say whatever he wanted. "So...I guess there's only one thing we can do now." Even the ability to summon up a sword was starting to lose its power...but Dexter summoned up one all the same. "Let's try and keep this a fair fight. It's been a long day after all." He could hold up just a little bit longer. A chance to fight another flyer that didn't belong to the Fallons was rare and he wanted to test himself one less time.

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
☽ρerhαps I am fortυnatє, ρerhaps I aм not.
∑ithєr wαy, I’ll mαkє of this
υnlifє what I caи.➸

Ξ Cyrυs of ɢilмєad Ξ

☪•·.·´¯`·.·•※ •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•※ •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•※ •·.·´¯`·.·•☪

My current post: the beach
What fine company: Sir Nathan

For the majority of their conversation, Cyrus hadn't realized just how out of it Nathan really was. It took the other boy's shoulders to sag for the ghost to see that he'd only just now noticed that he wasn't corporeal. "Well, you're no more a freak than I am." Cyrus sighed at Nathan's comment, the rest of it being far too mumbled for him to understand without invading the boy's personal space. "I have not the slightest whether that be an insult or otherwise, sir," he just stated. The ghost didn't want to offend the other boy by insinuating that he was rude by saying something so simple. And quite possibly correct. "But I hold to my statement: that perception determines our outward labels. Here especially, we are all different enough from conventional society that no one should think themselves out of place." Giving Nathan a slight, genuine smile, Cyrus continued, "And, for whatever it is worth, I see nothing amiss with thee but perhaps the reluctance to see the school nurse." It was a poor jab at humor, but the ghost wanted to lighten the mood, even if, in his gut, he was still crying over his treatment of Asthore.

When Nathan finally stood up, Cyrus's immediate reaction was to offer an arm to steady him. He stopped halfway, though, as both he and Nathan both realized that it was a pointless endeavor. The ghost scratched the back of his neck as he picked his next words. "Tis no worry, Sir Nathan. I frequently forget my lack of body, as well. While we are doing introductions... I am Cyrus of Gilmead, third son of..." Cyrus sighed again, closing his eyes as he bowed quickly. "You know what... it does not matter at current. That time is long since passed, and I do not think thou wouldst appreciate a lengthy introduction. Let us be off then."

It took only a few moments before Nathan's decided that his random direction wasn't working and asked - more like stated - Cyrus to lead. "That may be prudent," the ghost said, nodding up at the other boy. He only now saw just how tall Nathan was compared to himself. Even if I had a body, I doubt I would have been able to do more than act as a crutch for him. Still, he motioned Nathan in the correct direction so they would enter the main school building as soon as possible.

K33LA
User ImageCYRUSUser ImageCYRUSUser Image

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

╒═════════════════╕
╪═══ Shasta Riverfoot ═══╪
╘═════════════════╛

Mood: Pained
Company: Injured students, Saria, Sveta
Outfit: Link
OoC:

Shasta took the wet sweatshirt in the face before slowly pulling it off his face. He looked as Saria with a smile. "Ah'm gonna call us even, okay? For this little... hole in mah side..." He said with a half a laugh. "Look, Ah can dry yah off." he continued. With a few gentle waves of his hands, he pulled the water out of the two girl's clothes, as well as the sweatshirt and funneled it out the window he had pulled it in from. Shasta wasn't going to let Saria's anger ruin his prank. Still, he wasn't going to alienate his friends.

"Anyways..."
There was other things to worry about. Like getting back into the swing of cheerleading practice. And trying to fix things up between himself and Ty and Lulu. Now that he had let the adrenaline and anger run from his system, he felt like a damned fool in that regards. And he wasn't even certain why he had snapped in the first place. It felt like a bad dream at this point. He'd also have to get back with his cousin and apologize for snapping at her. And Dexter too.

It was in retrospect that he realized just how big of a hole he had dug himself.

"So... Ah've been kinda an a** the last few days... This whole water thin' was a prank though, so don' thin ah'm sorry fer it."
He said with a smirk. The Nymph looked at Saria and then at Sveta, then back to Saria. The witches scowl had still been cold enough to freeze liquid oxygen, and he had to sweeten the deal in order for her to come back around to not angry. The naiad wasn't banking on her to be happy with him. Perhaps apathetic. So long as she wasn't angry, that was an improvement. "Look, Saria, yah get me out o' here, and ah'll give yah a hand with magic and stuff. Fair?" he said not knowing the full extent of the trouble such a deal would make. Oh, the nymph knew that the witch had a bit of a mad streak to her, but he had no idea just how bad it would be. "And Sveta, yah thin' yah could help me patch thin's up with Ty and Lulu?" He'd find his cousin later. She would probably be flirting with the boys somewhere anyways.

╪ "One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." ╪

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
User Image

Morning light flooded into Sveta and Emily's room, steadily increasing the temperature to where it could be noticable by its inhabitants. Rolling around gently under the light weight blankets and sheets, the brunette homunculus was the first to wake up and hit the alarm clock before it could go off. Ahhh...morning already? Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Sveta was almost ready to roll back into her cocoon of sheets and sleep for a while longer...before she remembered what the note on her night stand was meant to remind her of. Wait...It's today! Filled with a new source of energy, Sveta was more than eager to get out of bed and begin her day. With feet hitting the floor with soft thumps, Sveta was ready to get everything together for today. Beach day, it's beach day, it's finally beach day! The school event that the homunculus was mentally chanting as she quietly pulled her supplies together was a day at the beach-no classes, no other events, everything that the students could need for a fun day provided for them. Sveta had been looking forward to this day ever since the announcement was made some weeks ago! Okay...I have a few towels, some sunscreen...where's my swimsuit? Heading to her wardrobe, she shifted through her clothes and her drawers to look for the swimsuit she had packed for school. In her searching, Sveta brushed up against one of her new favorite outfits-her cheerleading uniform. The last few weeks have been a lot of fun thanks to this... Between practices and cheering at games, the homunculus had found a lot of things to enjoy with two of her favorite people on the squad! Shasta was a lot of fun and after helping him patch things up with Tyler, Lillian and...well,everyone...things were happy and easy going again and there was fun to be had with everyone! It was hard to accomplish for some but eventually, everyone was friends again. And Saria...she had forgiven Shasta for a few things and they were good friends. But beyond that...the two girls had really grown close. She still looks really cute every time I see her at practice. I wonder what swimsuit she'll be today...?

Finding that she was focusing a little too much on the witch's possible swimsuit for the day, Sveta shook her head and kept looking for her own. Where is it? I thought the Sisters helped me pack so where...here it is! Wait...what is this?! The swimsuit that Sveta had found in her drawers wasn't the one she had bought and worn back home but...really...something else! What she was holding was...a two piece! Sveta double checked to make sure that her old suit wasn't lost when she found a little note with the Sisters' handwriting on it. "Thought you needed a more mature swimsuit now that you're going to school with other kids. Have fun...but not too much fun! Remember that boys will be watching. Love, everyone." Oh,guys...why?! It was really, really...REALLY embarrassing! But she didn't have another suit so... At least she still had her beach dress to cover it up. So she got dressed, pulled her bag together and quietly left the room. Leaving a note for Emily that explained where she could be found later, Sveta walked down to the dining hall where she agreed to meet everyone to go down to the beach together. She was really excited...but also a little nervous. This was the first time she would be wearing a two piece like this and...well, the first time seeing Saria in a swim suit! I mean,we've seen each other in the showers but...this is different! Sveta would need to calm down before anyone showed up.

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Filling up space with BATMAN DANANANA!Don't remove me. :]

Dexter was returning to his dorm room after a bit of early morning batting practice and flight exercises. It was hard getting anyone from the baseball team to join him but the angel didn't mind. A bit of solitude was always nice and the sunrise was pretty nice that morning. Alright...batting average is up,speed is up...just need to improve on aim...as for flying...need to increase speed and endurance...ability to change direction in mid-flight...still lots to improve on... The source of the angel's early morning practices stemmed from his placing in the combat tournament some weeks ago. He placed high in the rankings after it was all over but...he got his butt kicked by that harpy boy, Alaric. No,he didn't just kick it...he essentially flew Dexter out of the sky and handed his butt to him afterwards. It was pretty embarrassing. I'm finally strong enough to at least stand a chance against maybe one of Tayte's brothers and now there's another harpy that could join them in the "Kill Dexter" campaign. Not that he was worried about the kid stealing Tayte or her running off with him (sort of...), it was a matter of pride. So he was back to training whenever he could in whatever department he could think of. At least Tayte did great in that...and Tyler and I got in the bottom of the top tear with some of the others...no sense in dwelling on that for too long. Once he was back in his room, he ditched his baseball gear and started to strip down. Addy was still asleep so he was free to move around and get ready. Today was going to be fun!
Beach Day! It's finally Beach Day! The angel had been looking forward to this event ever since it was posted on the announcement board! A whole day where everyone was free to hit the beach and do whatever! It was a great way to get ready for school starting up tomorrow for everyone not in the summer programs. Sticking around for the summer has paid off yet again! Dexter started to pull together everything that he would need for the day and found his blue swim trunks in his dresser. Huh...I got a little more muscle tone since last summer...alright! With everything ready, Dexter pulled on a white t-shirt and left the room without waking up Addy. The angel had plans to meet up with everyone at the dining hall and head down to the beach together. He especially wanted to go down to the event with Tayte. I really hope she's able to come today... To say that he was fixated on the idea of the harpy girl in swim wear was putting it mildly. For a better part of the last few weeks,his fantasies were mostly of Tayte as the star of the Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit edition. And there were so many swimsuits... Man I'm becoming such a pervert... We really do need a proper date soon...PLEASE let that be today! So Dexter went down to the dining hall with a spring in his step and hope in his heart...for his girlfriend to show up in the swimsuit of his dreams and other guys to go temporarily blind for the day. Maybe nothing that extreme but still.

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Matlalihuitl Coatl

HEY! Another cold reminder of the heat, my friend.
HEY! Or just a thrown off comment that could knock her off her feet again.
HEY! Well,don't apologize.
HEY! And no compromise.
You know that neither one will back down and never will break...

The Mongoose and the Snake.

Feels like it's finally going to be really hot today...it's about time... Despite still being half asleep, Matt could still get a decent read on the temperature for the morning. Being a reptile had its perks on warm days like these. Within seconds of stirring in bed and soaking up sunlight that creeped into his room, the amphithere felt his body begin to wake up rapidly and begin storing energy from the heat. Soon he was sitting up in bed and ready for the day! And what a day it would be. Yeah...the school decided to finally give everyone a proper "summer vacation" experience today. Beach day...heh. Sort of stupid but I can run with it. To have one particular day off at the end of the summer before classes started sort of felt like a way of rubbing in the fact that the student body spent the season at school instead of spending it...doing the summer thing...in their collective faces. But then again, Matlalihuitl had plenty of opportunities to do what people typically do during the summer during his suspensions or when everyone was stuck in class or club activities. Suckers. Kicking off his thin sheets, he hopped off of the mattress and started to stretch. May as well go to the stupid thing...it's not like there will be anything else to do with everyone else down at the beach. Matt was trying not to be honest with himself when he thought of how much he actually wanted to go to the event. The swim team couldn't stop talking about it for days. Not only would it be a chance to show off their skills...but also a chance to show off their bodies for the ladies. I'll be able to see more skin on a majority of these girls than I normally would working them one at a time...and with a few of the guys from the swim team, I'll have plenty of wingmen to help with the action. That one guy Addy...he runs his mouth too much sometimes but he could be useful to me. Yeah...Matt was gearing himself up to go as he finished his stretches and started to collect everything he would need for the day.

The bag he used for swim practice was filled and Matt started to get dressed. Where did I put my extra speedos? Oh,there. A pair of loose shorts to cover those up, a buttoned shirt left open for the top and he was ready to go. Beach first or food? I could catch something in the ocean or from the forest...but I don't want to go through the trouble of feeding my body when it's that big. Better just grab something and go. Normally the idea of hunting for his meal would be something of a last resort...but until recently, Matt had something of a string of bad luck with things in the dining hall. And the library...and everywhere else. It finally stopped and for a while it was like he was cursed with things like taking water polo balls to the face, having guys pee on his shoes in the bathroom...guys hit on him...things of that nature. But being cursed was a ridiculous idea. And anyone who would even THINK about cursing him would be beaten to an inch of their lives before getting tossed into a wood chipper. Thoughts that were easy to drift away as Matt continued to walk to the dining hall. One thought that did come back and stuck with him often was Arazia. ...maybe today will be good if I can run into her again. That girl...was a beast. Honestly, she was in Matt's all time top five...and that list spanned the centuries! That one time in the lighthouse... Getting a few more repeat performances like that on the beach would make his day. Let's see what today will bring...

Unbeatable Raider

User ImageUser Image
Please leave this space empty, otherwise the format won't look right. SPAM TIIIME. DANANANANA! BATMAAANN. Whoever sees me must make Arrivederci Pandah xx a sammich. A turkey sammich. With cheese and jalapenos and pickles and olives and all that good stuff. :]

Hmmm...warm smells...warm smells... Beneath his sheets,Tyler was twitching and growling softly like a puppy in the middle of a good dream. Even his legs were moving like he was running in some way. The increase in temperature and the light that started to flood the room made it harder for the werewolf to stay sleeping. Ahhh...stupid sun... With a mane that stuck out in every direction,Tyler say up in bed and let out a yawn. ...damn it. Sticky again. Waking up covered in sweat had been a part of his mornings for the last few weeks due to the increasing temperatures. Summer on a tropical island had only so many good points for the sub-Arctic wolf. Ahhh...it's gonna be hot today...damn it... I'm already feeling like a polar bear in an ill kept zoo! Kicking off his bed sheets, Tyler laid back on his bed in his underwear, trying to find some reason to bother getting up...and not trying to spend the day in the dining hall's deep freeze (again). Somewhere in the back of his mind-in the parts that weren't already dreading the impending heat of the day-there was the image of the ocean...and Lillian in a swimsuit. Thats it,I forgot! It's beach day! Filled with the urge to live again,Tyler hopped out of bed and started to search the room for everything he would need. It wasn't the freezer but the beach was just the kind of place he would want to be today! And he was allowed to be half naked there with no lunch ladies screaming health codes at him! It was a win!

Digging around in his trunk,the werewolf found his trunks-white with metallic designs down the side-and slipped them on. An old t-shirt was found under his bed under the junk and slipped on over his head. Where's my towel? Oh yeah,I lend it...to River... Looking over to his sleeping roommate,Tyler had to remember how things have been for the last few weeks. Awkward at first because of the whole Lillian thing...then really awkward...until finally Sveta and everyone else got the three of them together and made them talk until everything was cleared up. They were all happy for the intervention...but there was still some lingering weirdness from time to time. They just didn't let it show for everyone's sake. Man...I don't want to let it affect the day and ruin the fun... I won't let it! It was a hard thing to do since most of the weirdness kicked in whenever the wolf girl was around...and Tyler was going to kick himself for not spending time with his girlfriend today of all days! I may finally get to see her belly button today!!! Needless to say,the two wolves had found a way to continue with their relationship over time...but not so fast as to where either one of them could brag about any kind of action beyond hugs,kisses and things of that nature. Tyler didn't mind...but it still didn't change the fact that Lillian was still mega cute and he was still a healthy male! FOCUS! For now, he just wanted his towel and to get ready to meet everyone. "Hey...River? River. Do you know where my towel is?" He gave the nymph boy a gentle poke. "Come on,dude. It's beach day! Wake up!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff