Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
                                The night before school was to start came and passed slowly for Lulie. It would be her last night in the house she so desperately loved for quite some time, so it was no wonder she had had trouble sleeping that night. That, on top of the insomnia she seemed to regularly suffer from only seemed to further her issues that night. Tossing, turning, trying to get comfortable in the most ludicrous ways, that would be her night. It always seemed to happen the day before school however, so it wasn't like she hadn't expected it. So, when her father went to wake her and chastised her softly for the dark circles under her eyes, she could only smile at him and tell him not to worry about her. It wasn't easy, however. She felt unnerved today. As they packed up in the humble carriage and left for the school, the sense of uneasiness only seemed to grow within her. It was as if someone was watching her as she made the journey to school. The feeling was not new to her, but it only seemed to grow stronger as time went on. It definitely did not help with the nap her mother and father so desperately wanted her to have on the way there, but it wasn't something she could control. She instead read a book as they traveled, one which had to do with demons and other entities. If she was feeling this way, it had to be some sort of demon haunting her... right? It wasn't as if she hadn't pored over this book many times before, but she figured she could get more answers out of it the thirteenth time around.

Shortly after Lulie finished her book, she arrived at the school. Her and her parents hugged and kissed each other goodbye before Lulie waved them off and disappeared into the school. The school was largely familiar to her, but she still didn't feel as if it was her second home. Many students seemed to feel that it was after their first or second year here, but all Lulie could feel was lonely. She had almost no friends to speak of here and the whispers and rumors about her only made her feel more distant from the others at the school. She didn't attempt to speak to them, did not try to make sense of where they were coming from, all she felt she could do was ignore them and act like they didn't bother her.

One such bother made himself known rather quickly, though he didn't just bother her in school. He was a tall man with dark hair, pale skin, countless piercings, and eyes that only seemed to change color based on how he was feeling. He must have lived near her parent's house because he regularly spoke and tormented Lulie while she was out and about the town. She had tried to ask him to go away at first, but she learned rather quickly that he would not listen. He was such a bother....

"Well, hello there Lulie." He said, his voice as deep and as mesmerizing as ever. She rolled her eyes, but chose to ultimately ignore him instead of entertaining him. He walked a little faster so he could fall into step beside her, his eyes boring into the side of her head as she walked in silence. From her peripheral vision, Lulie could see they were a violent shade of purple today, something that made her inwardly groan. When his eyes were purple like that, he was less likely to leave her alone.... Why couldn't he just leave her alone? It was okay though, it wasn't like he could do anything to her. They were in the middle of the school and even though there weren't many people there, there was always someone watching how the school fared.

How wrong she was....

In an instant, he had her pinned against the wall just outside the dining hall, his eyes piercing hers. He snarled quietly, those ever changing eyes of his slowly transitioning to a magenta color. "It's rude to ignore a friend, Lulie." He murmered, getting close enough to her face that she could feel his breath on her skin. She looked up at him in fright, but couldn't move. She was frozen where she stood and could never get him off of her anyways. He was much taller than she was and certainly stronger.... She was afraid of him. "G-go away Jared. You're not my friend." She stammered, trying her best to sound brave. He chuckled at her and moved his face just a little closer to hers. "Perhaps.... But you are certainly my favorite plaything." She opened her mouth to protect only to have him let go of one of her arms and press a finger to her lip. "I didn't give you permission to scream, little bird~" He chimed. Why did he always have to call her that? Wasn't it bad enough that he was here in the first place? Angry tears welled in Lulie's eyes, but she wouldn't allow them to fall. She didn't cry, she was a strong person. He didn't scare her, he didn't scare her, he didn't scare her. She closed her eyes and opened them back up, only to realize her hands were free now. He wasn't in front of her anymore, he had vanished. Where had he gone?

"I don't care.... As long as he's not here." She muttered, pushing herself from the wall and walking into the dining room. Why were her legs so shaky? She couldn't understand why he scared her as much as he did, but she always got the feeling like he was the calm before the storm.... Almost like he was just waiting for her to get used to him before he decided to strike. Well, one thing at least was certain for Lulie... he was dangerous.

Hugging herself lightly as she found the most secluded corner of the dining hall, Lulie waited for things here to begin. She wasn't looking forward to it, but as long as he didn't show up again... she'd be fine. She would be fine. Only one more year....

le dorc's Wife

Original Millionaire

User ImageUser Image

Ayden was eager as ever to return to school. He was getting tired of his parents constantly nagging him about his behavior. So what if he loved being gone for days partying, drinking, and having as much physical pleasures as he could possibly handle? He was eighteen years old! Ayden laid in his bed, staring up at the ceiling and grinning to himself. He knew that as soon as this year was over, as soon as he graduated... he would be free. Free of his parents and the responsibilities that came with being a Moreau. He would travel, see the world, become his own person! Of course, his mother scolded him about his 'condition,' as she called it. It's not like Ayden turned into the Beast all the time, only when he really needed to... or when he was too angry to stop it. Sighing, Ayden rolled over onto his stomach and looked out the large pane-glassed window that covered his entire wall. He watched water bubble up the fountain in the garden, reflecting the moonlight rather beautifully. Sure he would miss having the money and means to do as he wished, but he was sure he'd be able to get by. He could always seduce some rich men and use them to fuel his passions.

Ayden gave up on sleeping, he was way too excited, so he crawled out of the bed and pulled on some pants; he couldn't very well go walking around the grounds nude now could he? Not after his mother chased him with a broom after he got caught bedding the gardener's son in the garden maze when he was fourteen. Ayden went to the window and pushed open the small hidden door in the panes, going outside. Smiling, he wandered out into the garden, taking a deep breath as he wandered toward the fountain. For some reason he loved it more than anything else in the castle, especially at night; it calmed him.

Sitting down on the edge of the fountain, Ayden reached out and ran his fingers across the water's surface, his eyes turning up to the stars. He smiled as he looked up at them, feeling the freedom that was getting closer with each passing day. "Anxious, Ayden?" a voice called out. Looking to the source, his smile faded. "Hello father" he said plainly. Adam smiled gently and approached his son, sighing as he sat next to him, cupping his hands in his lap. "Ayden, I wanted to have a talk with you before you left tomorrow." Ayden rolled his eyes, shifting away from his father and crossing his arms. "Look I'm not changing my mind. The day I graduate is the last time you'll see me, I'm leaving." Adam pursed his lips. "Ayden your mother and I love you. We only want the best and you'll realize your destiny isn't what you make it, it's already planned." Ayden stood up and turned toward his father, glaring at him. "Who's to say it's planned? Who's to say destiny is even real! Was it destiny that cursed you?! Was it destiny that your children have to live with that curse while you prance about completely cured?! Destiny is a joke, father, and I'll have no part of it."

With those words Ayden turned his back on the man. "Good f-cking riddance" he muttered as he walked away from the man. Sure, he had some issues with the male. He hardly spoke, he was mostly obsessed with doting on their mother... but when he did speak, he was always lecturing. That's all Ayden ever got from his parents: lectures. Ayden returned to the house, thoroughly pissed off. He went straight to the servant's quarters and entered one of the rooms, going to the bed and waking the male sleeping in it with a kiss. This had happened before, frequently enough that the male didn't even bother opening his eyes as he responded. Ayden let all his worries go as he crawled in bed with the male and stayed there until dawn.

As the sun peaked into the room, splashing across Ayden's bare body as he laid on top of the covers, the man in his arms. He wasn't as mean a b*****d as people thought, he did enjoy cuddling while he slept... So when the light hit his face and his eyes opened slowly to greet the new day, Ayden was more than ready to go for another round. He kissed the male's shoulder, waking him gently and after another hour of vigorous, passionate physical enjoyment Ayden was out of the bed and in his private bathroom across the house enjoying a luxurious bath. He had to be nice and clean for all the new boys he would be meeting at school. He took his time getting ready, clothing himself in one of his favorite outfits, which accented his a** very nicely. When he was freshly dressed and groomed, he stretched and went down to the kitchen. It was busy with servants preparing breakfast for the family. "Good morning, Mrs. Potts" Ayden chimed to the elderly woman gathering the plates of food together. She looked up and smiled sweetly. "Ayden, dear, it's so good to see you! Your plate is ready, right over on the counter." Ayden went to the woman and kissed her cheek. "Thanks Mrs. Potts, you're the best." She patted his cheek and then was off to serve the rest of the family as Ayden went to get his plate. He hadn't ate with everyone in years.

Ayden took his plate outside to the front of the castle, where a carriage was waiting. He sat down on the steps and watched the servants load his and Bellamy's things up, nibbling on the food. He looked back at the castle, savoring the view. It would probably be the last time he was here. He grinned at the thought and finished off his plate, laughing and throwing it at one of the white angels that decorated the side. The porcelain shattered against the stone and Ayden moved to climb into the carriage. A few moments later he was greeted by a very disapproving Bellamy. "Really Ayden, the angel?" she said, looking out the window. "You broke the nose off!" Ayden laughed at the statement, grinning from ear to ear. "Guess she didn't need it" he said, laughing harder. Bellamy sighed and nudged him. "You didn't even say by to Mom." Ayden's laughter ceased and he looked at Bellamy with a frown. "It doesn't matter Bellamy" he said. "She knows that I'm not coming back." Bellamy sighed and Ayden felt a pang of guilt as he saw her eyes begin to water. His sister was strong, so she didn't let herself cry, but he knew she was upset. "Hey, Bellamy, you know I'm still gonna write you" he said, hugging her tightly. "Every day I'll send you a letter. And when you're of age you can visit me wherever I happen to be." He kissed the girls temple and heard her sniffle before she pushed him away. "You should get some sleep, it's a long ride."

Ayden sighed and turned his eyes toward the window as the carriage started to move. It wasn't even ten minutes before he was out and the next thing he knew the carriage was stopping so suddenly he was thrown to the floor. Groaning, he slowly pushed himself up, shaking his head. "We here?" he muttered. He wasn't answered. Bellamy got out of the carriage faster than he could wake up properly, obviously still upset with him. Sighing, he crawled out of the carriage and stood up properly, stretching and watching his sister storm off. "You know you still love me, Bellamy!" he yelled after her. She flipped him the bird and he grinned, laughing quietly to himself as he slowly walked up to Ever After High, entering the door well after his sister and taking his time to get to the dining hall.

Ayden's eyes wandered around the dining hall as he walked in, watching other students wander about and chat with their friends. He smirked to himself, leaning against the wall and pulling out some chocolate from his pocket, unwrapping it and taking a small piece to nibble on. This year was going to be amazing, he would make sure to make some memories that would never be forgotten.

le dorc's Wife

Original Millionaire

User Image

Bellamy spent her last night feeling both excited and sad. While she wanted to return to school, especially to see Winter, she also was worried about Ayden. He hadn't spoken to either of their parents in ages and he kept insisting he was leaving as soon as he graduated, despite Bellamy's objections. It's like he would move the world for her in everything except this one thing. So Bellamy tossed and turned in bed, worrying mostly about her brother so when she saw him pass by her window very suddenly, she sat up quickly and went to look where he was going. She pushed the double doors open and peered out at him, watching as he walked to the fountain and sat down. She was just about to call for him when their father approached him. She watched the argument, biting her lip as her stomach turned in worry. Were those really the last words Ayden was going to say to their father? Sighing, Bellamy closed the doors, grabbed her robe, and left the room as she slipped it over her body.

Bellamy made her way toward the library, her safe haven when she was upset. She grabbed her favorite book, it was worn and the pages were very yellow. It was her mother's favorite, a gift from the man that used to run the bookstore when she met Adam. Bellamy crawled into the biggest, comfiest chair in the humongous library and opened the book, smiling softly as she read through the pages. She must have dozed off because the next thing she knew her mother was shaking her arm. "Sweetheart, you should go to bed" she said gently. Bellamy took in a deep breath and stretched, looking at her mother and smiling softly. "I must have dozed off, sorry mother" she responded. "I couldn't sleep so I thought I might read a bit." Belle smiled and knelt before Bellamy, picking the book up and looking down at it with warmth. "Before I met your father I thought fairytales were just made up stories" she said, flipping through the pages. Bellamy smiled gently and Belle looked up at her, closing the book before offering it to the girl. "I want you to take this" she said. "You're old enough to take care of it and I know you get homesick when you're at school."

Bellamy's eyes widened as they shifted to look down at the book. She took it before springing forward and giving her mom a tight hug. "Thanks, mom" she said, smiling happily. Belle hugged her back before releasing her. "Alright honey, you've got a big day tomorrow, you need your rest." Bellamy nodded and stood, hugging the book tightly to her chest. She kissed Belle's cheek before leaving the library and returning to her room, crawling into the bed. With the book in hand, she had no trouble finding sleep and it wasn't until breakfast was very near that a servant came in to wake her.

Bellamy slowly woke up as one of the maids came in to retrieve her bags. When she realized how late it was, however, she gasped. "Oh, crap!" she said, scrambling out of bed and running to her bathroom. She quickly bathed and groomed herself and barely had enough time to do her hair the way she wanted it. By the time Bellamy finally made it downstairs, her parents were already eating. "Bellamy, dear, you'll barely have time to eat! Did you stay up longer reading?" Belle said before sipping her juice. Bellamy smiled. "No, I guess I was just sleepier than I thought" she said. She took her seat at the table, glancing at Ayden's empty chair. She couldn't remember the last time he had a meal with all of them. Taking a few bites of her food, she watched as her parents had a light conversation, mostly about Ayden's departure. This made her incredibly upset, but she wouldn't let them see it. After finishing her food, Bellamy wiped her lips and stood. "I'm going to miss you" she said, going to hug her father. "Be a good girl, Bellamy" he said. "And try your best to keep Ayden from getting kicked out."

Bellamy smiled weakly and went to her mother, hugging her tightly. "I love you" she said to the two of them. She gave them both a kiss on the cheek before going back to her room to grab a sweater and her book, then she rushed to meet the carriage waiting for her and Ayden. Just as she reached for the doornob, she heard something crash outside. Opening the door quickly, she went to see Ayden laughing as he climbed into the carriage. Then she examined the broken glass, then the angel with the now missing nose. Sighing, she frowned and went to the carriage, getting inside and slamming the door. "Really Ayden, the angel?" she said, looking out the window. "You broke the nose off!" Ayden laughed at the statement, grinning from ear to ear. "Guess she didn't need it" he said, laughing harder. Bellamy sighed and nudged him. "You didn't even say by to Mom." Ayden's laughter ceased and he looked at Bellamy with a frown. "It doesn't matter Bellamy" he said. "She knows that I'm not coming back." Bellamy sighed and felt her eyes beginning to water, refusing to look at him. Despite her anger, she loved Ayden immensely and didn't want him to leave. "Hey, Bellamy, you know I'm still gonna write you" he said, hugging her tightly. "Every day I'll send you a letter. And when you're of age you can visit me wherever I happen to be." Bellamy felt Ayden kiss her temple and she sniffled softly before pushing him away, not wanting to cry. "You should get some sleep, it's a long ride."

Bellamy opened the worn book and looked down at the pages, concentrating on the words rather than Ayden. Knowing her brother, within ten minutes he was out. She knew he hadn't slept the night before, he never really slept much the days leading up to going back to school. She read the entire book by the time the reached the school and braced herself as she saw a cat dash in front of the carriage, causing them to stop suddenly. When Ayden was thrown free, she merely glanced at him, ignoring his words and getting out of the carriage. She then quickly walked up to the school, not wanting to speak to her brother. She felt a tear escape when he called after her like that, quickly wiping it away and taking a deep, calming breath as she went inside. Bellamy stopped off at the bathroom to freshen herself up after the ride, wanting to look presentable. She would be seeing Winter in a matter of minutes... Smiling happily, She smoothed out her dress and fixed her hair and make-up, then took one more deep breath before leaving and heading to the dining hall. Entering, she felt butterflies as her hazel eyes scanned the students, looking for her friends as well as Winter, her book hugged tightly against her chest.

User ImageUser Image

The night prior proved to be quite unpleasant. Besides the overbearing nagging that came from his adoptive family member; Haider could hardly catch some shut eye. As if the sandman himself intentionally skipped over him. Laying on a satin sheet bed, covers sprawled over the bed in such a mess, Haider’s body laying on top of said covers in quite an awkward position. It was so damn hot. That’s for sure. Absolute silence was calming for the moment but the sounds of tiny foot prints began to ring in his head. “Ah here comes that mischievous feline” his lips parted barely, just like the volume of his words. Within a few seconds the bed became slightly heavier. Feeling the cat brush against his legs Haider glanced downwards in an attempt to spot the jet black cat.

“Now what are you doing here? Did you just come from causing trouble Eda?”Yellow orbs met his own after he posed the question. His animal companion Eda had been with him for a few years now. She was very curious about the world around her. Whenever Haider would go off there was Eda following right behind, not caring where it took them. At the moment she appeared to be longing for attention. “Did you want to come with tomorrow?” Before Haider could even finish those words Eda began purring, brushing her body against his arm. “Might be difficult keeping you cooped up in a room all day. We’ll see though.” Bringing his left hand upwards he began stroking the top of her head. This created an even louder purring sound from the feline. Eventually he found himself with Eda curled up against his ribs. “Tomorrow will be interesting for sure. No more dealing with the dreaded people here and an opportunity to leave this forsaken sand trap for another year.”

Haider absolutely hated it here. All he could think of was leaving. Thankfully for him Eda’s purring was giving him a sense of security. Didn’t take long for the teenager to drift into dreamland.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why was it so cold? Haider felt himself shiver slightly at the cool breeze nipping at his body. For him, only the scorching heat was his friend, a long time relationship so to speak. This cold was not welcomed in the slightest. With an unhappy expression plastered on his face the dark haired male hoisted the backpack over his shoulders. Once he secured the straps he proceeded into the building. Students were barely arriving from what it appeared. Perhaps he was late? No that couldn’t be accurate as he made it a mission to be extremely early. So the logical conclusion was that he arrived too early. Not that it mattered. Roaming the halls Haider’s crimson orbs watched the students that were there. One of them looked to be in a state of panic. ‘Amusing. They are probably a first year attempting to understand that their fate is sealed the moment they stepped foot into those doors.’ That was most likely right. Walking by the student he snickered slightly before speaking “It gets worse from here on out.” Hearing a small squeaking sound emit from the teen was enough for him. Stopping in his tracks he glanced over his shoulder. “That was a joke.”

Leaving the student and the hallway Haider casually strolled towards the main office. Peering at some of the staff getting ready for the new year he curiously peered in. Stacks of paper were being transported from desk to desk in a seemingly sluggish manner. Almost as if the adults were not ready for today. Raising his right hand to his face Haider tapped his chin a few times. A small “Hmm.” escaped his parted lips. Clearly the staff didn’t know that they could increase the effectiveness of their droll tasks by synchronizing their movements and working together. In layman's term, turn into an assembly line. But of course Haider was simply a student. Not like they would listen to him. Sighing inwardly he turned away and headed towards the cafeteria. Perhaps he could find a nice quiet spot to sit and read. Didn’t take him that long to venture past the few roaming bodies and make his way through the cafeteria doors. As suspected there were a few players for him to take shelter. Scanning the room his eyes stopped on a familiar figure. Is that who he thought it was?

Slinking over as quietly as he could before placing both his hands onto Lulie’s shoulders. “Why hello there. Did you miss me? Of course you did that was a rhetorical question.” Glancing over her shoulder he noticed that her face seemed to be contorted into a frown. Although her normal default expression wasn’t far off he could tell this was something else. Did he trigger her to be upset alright? That would have been a world record. Removing his fingers from her Haider removed his backpack before slipping his hands into his pockets. In an instance he flopped on the seat beside her. “Are you angry at me already?” Hopefully that wasn’t the case. For him there were far too little people in the school that actually appreciated his company. Of them all he got along the best with Lulie. So to upset one of his closer allies...well that would’ve been a grave mistake. Bringing his right hand to his face he tapped the side of his cheek, something he did when formulating words.

“I decided to bring Eda this year. My trouble making feline. She should be arriving later on tonight.” That was a terrible attempt at conversation but it was better than having Lulie upset.

I'll fix some other issues I noticed later.
                                                Paracella

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces