Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First Letter

"Congratulations. Your children have been accepted into Utopia Academy.

As you should be well aware, the long war between the countries of our magnificent land is finally coming to a close. In order to promote peace and good relationships through our many nations, we would like all potential heirs to attend this prestigious Academy. Here, they will be provided with all of the luxuries of home, and they will learn everything from proper manners to battle tactics. (Though hopefully those will be skills they are never required to call upon.) There are many rules at the Academy to establish order, but one must be followed above all others. No one is to share their country of origin. Doing so may result in prompt removal from the Academy. This rule is for the students' safety and will be strictly enforced.

We look forward to seeing your children soon,
>>>>>>>>Professor Marianna Dwight"

Second Letter

Kings and Queens of Gaia,

Utopia Academy is now under the authority of The Council of Gaia. Marianna Dwight has been forced to resign due to her negligence in managing the school. Your children along with other members of your royal court have been sent home while the school is renovated. A new headmaster or headmistress will be appointed by The Council and we will keep a close eye on the activities of the school to ensure the rulers of the land are safe. As before, it is imperative that your children and any other student returning keep their country of origin anonymous for their safety. The students are expected to return in the evening of January 20th or morning of January 21st. Failure to comply will be interpreted as breaking treaty, and we will act accordingly.

We look forward to seeing your children soon,
>>>>>The Council of Gaia

Navigation

Credit goes to:

Washu_Takahashi for creating Utopia Academy and allowing me to continue running it with her plot and the name of the kingdoms she established, as well as letting me use her codes for the profiles and reserves.
      enamored silence for creating the banner above!

On Hiatus/MIA Status - Inactive Characters
    (Hiatus) Nightmares of Lament - Aenon Chevalier, Valentine Throkke
    (Hiatus) Maybry - Aleithia Hathethi, Fane Calvino

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PLOT

Fifty years of war had plagued the lands of Gaia. Kingdoms fought each other for various reasons - land, money, power, greed. A lot had been lost, some civilizations were consumed during the war and forced under the reign of whichever kingdom had conquered them. Twenty five years into the war, The Council of Gaia was formed in hopes of forming a peace treaty. Some Kingdoms withheld their troops, giving The Council a chance to find a solution. But they had failed on numerous accounts due to the fact that an agreement could not be reached by anyone. The fighting continued later that year, but more viciously than before. It wasn't until Marianna Dwight proposed an idea to the Council that progress was being made. She proposed a school to bring the heirs together, upon the idea that if they could befriend each other, there would be peace throughout the lands again.

The Council of Gaia formed a peace treaty and had the kingdoms sign it, informing them that if they were to not cooperate, The Council will see to it that the royal crown was overthrown and a new form of government would be established. Not all the kingdoms were pleased, some may take advantage of this opportunity to sabotage other kingdoms. But some Kingdoms firmly believed in this school's goal, and Marianna was convinced she could create an era of peace.

It was built in the nation of Utopia, a neutral land controlled by The Council of Gaia and the safest location to put a school during the reconstruction period of The Great War. The Kings and Queens have at least one son and one daughter, so they are asked to enroll the son and daughter that are next in line for the crown. The biggest rule of the school was that no one was supposed to know which kingdom the others were from besides their siblings. But some of these royals take pride in their roots and may show off. It is like any other school, only filled with royals. All sorts of drama was expected to occur.

What was not expected however, was that after decades of war, not everyone wanted to see an era of peace. In the few months it had been open, Utopia Academy had been attacked and infiltrated. One prince was killed while at the school, and a duchess was killed on her way to the academy. These casualties forced The Council of Gaia to seize control of Utopia Academy. Marianna Dwight was forced to resign, students were forced to go home, and the school was being repaired.

Two months later, a second letter was sent to the kings and queens (the letter underneath Marianna Dwight's, as shown above). A new headmaster was appointed, the school was fixed up, staff members were evaluated. Hopefully, this time, the school would be safe. But the trouble has only just begun. The students not only have to worry about the personal drama they have going on inside the school, but now they have to worry about outsiders that want nothing more than to destroy them. As if that was not enough, some students may be attending the school with ulterior motives -- it's now clear not everyone wanted the war to end.

With all this in mind, can there truly be peace? That's for you to decide.

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
THREAD RULES

Basics

Naturana controls this thread, so what I say goes. I try to be fair when making decisions, but I ask that you respect the decisions I make for the thread. So if I ask you to do/stop doing anything, please don't fight me on it. You don't have to like the decisions I make, you just have to respect them. If you cannot do that, then I ask that you leave.

Respect me and your fellow roleplayers. Respect the fact that we are different people, with different opinions, different beliefs, and different boundaries. By respecting each other, we can focus on just enjoying ourselves here.

If you have any concerns or issues involving the thread or anyone in the thread, please let me know. I want this to be a friendly environment, and part of maintaining that is if I know there are problems that need to be solved.

Keep your posts PG-13 and follow Gaia's Terms of Service. Romance and fighting are allowed, but absolutely no cybering. Time skip if it's leading up to that point. Cursing is allowed, but don't go overboard with it. This is pretty basic stuff.

Post as frequently as possible! If people are waiting on you, try to get your post done within a week or two. If I noticed you hadn't posted for an extended period of time, I will talk to you about activity. I understand life gets to us and will prevent us from making posts. If something comes up where you won't be able to post for a while, please let me know so we can work something out.

No god-modding or Mary Sues/Gary Stues. It isn't fair to everyone else if your character is untouchable, and do not try to control someone else's character's actions without their permission.

These rules are not for show, if I see anyone breaking these rules, I will say something about it. Continuing to break these rules after I've talked to you will result in me kicking you out of the thread.

Literacy

This is a Literate and up roleplay. Basically, no chatspeak outside of the OOC, understand basic grammar rules, and please try to proof read your posts to minimize the amount of typos others will be reading. Posts must be in third person.

I expect at least four decent sized paragraphs (an average of 400-450 words, if you prefer to measure that way). I know that writer's block is a thing that plagues us all, and maybe you won't have much to reply to at times, but please don't make it a frequent thing.

Each post must have (at minimum) a picture of your character and your character's name. Dialogue in "quotation marks" and thoughts in italics.

Do not use blinding colors for the text of your posts. If you do, I'll ask you to find a different hue.

Roleplaying and OOC

In the RP

Only straight and asexual characters, please.

Technology in this setting is not very advanced. Basically, there is no electricity or modern technological advances. No cars or trains or planes. No ipods or MP3 players or computers. No microwaves or electric stoves.

This world is along the lines of "sword and sorcery," so no firearms will be allowed. This means no guns of any kind. Weapons can be any type of blade, arrows, darts, things of that nature.

You cannot kill off a character without the writer's permission. If someone tells you he/she does not want to kill his/her character, please respect that. If anyone is pressuring you to kill off your character or to do anything with your character that you do not want to, bring it to my attention.

Don't pressure or pester someone to post. Do not tell them how they are supposed to write their character. You can plot with people, that's fine, but do not try to persuade them to write their character a certain way if they do not want to. If you feel like someone is pressuring you to do anything with your character, let me know.

In the OOC

While we have an OOC Thread, our OOC also takes place in Google Hangouts. Message me about that, and I'll help you get access to it. However, the OOC Thread does not go unnoticed, and if you prefer to post there, you will not be ignored! Whether it is in Thread or Chat form, the OOC is still the OOC, and the rules below must be followed in both.

People are allowed to talk in the OOC Thread before joining, but in order to access the OOC Chatroom, you have to be added/invited by someone currently in there. I ask that all invites to the chatroom wait until I have accepted and posted the person in question's profile.

Along with an OOC Chatroom, we have a shared Google Drive for people to put their Utopia fanart and fiction. In order to be given access to the drive, you must provide me with your email (generally, the same email you'll be using to get into the OOC chatroom, but that's entirely up to you).

The OOC Chatroom and Google Drive are private, only members of the roleplay are allowed to be in it. If you are no longer a part of the roleplay, you must leave the chatroom and I will remove you from the Google Drive to preserve the privacy of our current roleplayers.

Keep the OOC Toxic Free! The other rules below will help us maintain this policy.

No drama in the OOC! If you have a problem with a particular person or something that was said/done, address it with the individual first and try to sort things out privately. If the issue is not settled that way, then bring it to my attention and I will do my best to diffuse the situation. Do not drag it into the OOC.

DO NOT argue in the OOC. This goes with the rule about no drama. Let's keep the OOC a light and friendly place, because we're all here to have fun and it isn't fun watching others fight. It's awkward, it's tense, and it's unnecessary. Handle it among yourselves or bring it to my attention.

Communication is key to a toxic-free OOC. If there is something that makes you uncomfortable in the current conversation, please be sure to say something about it. A simple "This subject/topic of discussion makes me uncomfortable, can we talk about something else?" would do. On that note, don't purposely talk about topics that would make someone uncomfortable. Please be respectful to people's boundaries and triggers.

Don't saturate the OOC with conversations about other threads. You might be in another thread with someone else in Utopia, but having an active discussion in the OOC about that other thread is a bit rude. Talk about it privately, please.

Characters

Everyone is allowed two (2) characters to start. If you think you can handle more, then PM me about it.

Character limit per person is five (5).

You are only allowed two (2) Prince/Princess slots.

I will only allow one teacher/servant/other character per kingdom. This means there will only be a max of six (6) members of a single kingdom (Prince, Princess, Duke, Duchess, Duke/Duchess, Teacher/Servant/Other). Utopia is not a kingdom, so other staff/servant/other slots may be filled up by characters from that Nation.

Whichever Kingdom you say your character is from, their powers must pull from that kingdom.

Reserves and Codes

The codes for the reserves and profiles are a few posts down. Don't make any changes to the coding except for where you're supposed to. This means to not add sections or delete sections. Just fill it out.

Reserves must be sent first. Once accepted, this ensures that no one else can apply for the same position while you are completing the profile.

New members must send me a roleplaying sample with their reserve. I prefer links to Gaia forums, but if you have experience on other sites, I will accept a link to those. If you need to write your roleplay sample in the PM with your reserve, that is fine too.

Please title your reserves and profiles appropriately:
            "Just Can't Wait To Be King/Queen" for Prince/Princesses (King for Prince, Queen for Princess)
            "Loyal Lord/Lady" for Duke/Duchesses (Lord for Duke, Lady for Duchess)
            "Trying to Reach These Kids" for Teachers
            "Serving the School" for Servants
            "Not Sure Where I Stand" for Others

Activity

Activity Check
          -If I become concerned with your posting activity/presence within the thread, I will ask you about it.
          -Please respond within a week, or you will be considered MIA (Missing in Action)
          -Regardless of OOC presence, please try to post. Especially if someone is waiting/relying on your response to move forward.

MIA Status
          -People who's situation is unknown.
          -Have not responded to any of my messages asking about their activity/situation.
          -These people have two weeks to post or to respond to my messages before I remove them and their characters.

Hiatus
          -If life gets really busy or you are uncertain if you can post, let me know if you want to take a hiatus.
          -Hiatus times are negotiable.
          --Avoid anything longer than a month (four weeks), if possible. (Will vary on situation).
          -You must get back to me at the end of your hiatus (messages will be sent, no worries) or you will be considered MIA.

Inactive Characters
          -When MIA or on a Hiatus, your characters will be inactivated.
          -Inactive characters cannot be interacted with.
          -If you were interacting with a character when they went inactive, you will have to move on without them.
          -Characters are reactivated when they are posted or when the writer has notified me of his/her return.

Removal due to inactivity
          -After I have messaged you several times before the end of your MIA time and still have not received a response, I will remove your characters from the thread.
          --You will be asked to leave the OOC Chatroom, but the OOC Thread is still open to the public.
          --You will be removed from the Utopia Drive. I will ask what you want me to do with your contributions to the drive.
          -If you were removed (or left) due to inactivity, you are free to return if you think you can post more regularly.

-I will message you several times in hopes to get a response from you. Here is what you can expect:
          --Activity Check Message
          --When you've been put in MIA and when the deadline is
          --Several messages before your MIA Deadline
          --Several messages before the end of your Hiatus.
          --When you have been removed.

Hangouts, Drive, and Guild

Google Hangouts
          -Our Chatroom OOC.
          -Profile must be accepted before you are invited into the chatroom.
          -Only current members of the Roleplay are allowed in the chatroom, but the OOC Thread is open to the public.

Google Drive
          -A safe place to upload your Utopia fanart, fanfiction, and other drabbles.
          -Invitation to the drive comes with invitation to the Hangouts.
          -Follow the rules posted here and those posted within the drive.
          -Only current members have access to the drive for privacy reasons. I will remove your accessibility once you leave or have been removed from the thread.
          -If removed, I will ask what you want me to do with your contributions to the drive. You will not be forced to leave your creations in the drive if you prefer I remove them.

Guild
          -Place for Time-skip roleplays. All RPs in here are still considered IC, and will affect your characters and other events in the thread.
          -Everyone in the thread will have access once accepted.

SCHOOL RULES
These rules only apply to the school, your characters are expected to follow them. You as a writer do not have to follow these (it's more fun if you don't!)
Any rule or description in a rule that is highlighted in dark green has been added by Gunter Fux (the headmaster). These will be added over time and as the story progresses.

Basics For Students

1. Curfew is at 10PM. Students are to be in their rooms at this time and are not permitted to leave until 6AM the next morning.

2. Students are not to reveal their origins. There is a lot of bias that was created during the war, this is for your safety.

3. Students are to not be armed in this school. Upon arriving to the school, any weapon found on a student will be confiscated and locked in the armory.

4. Students are not to display their abilities without permission of a staff member! Students found disobeying this rule must be reported to Headmaster Fux. He will nullify powers either using his own ability (temporary) or a nullification brace (Permanent as long as it is worn).

5. Students are not to fight each other. Unless it is for the purpose of a class and under the supervision of the professor, any students find fighting will be separated and punished. This school is meant to stop the war, not continue it!

6. Students are to respect their teachers and staff. In this school, the staff are above the students. Ranks and lineage do not matter here. Respect the staff of Utopia Academy.

7. (As of Jan 21) The acting Head of the School has the right to punish students however he/she sees fit. He/she may choose to handle a student's punishment for any of the broken rules rather than letting another professor determine the punishment.

8. (As of Jan 21) Students breaking the rules will not be sent home. This school was built with cells to contain any student found misbehaving or to hold any threat to the school until proper authorities arrive. If you are a danger to your fellow students, you will probably be a danger to the school if released.

9. (As of Jan 22) Students are not to speak a language other than Utopian. Any student found speaking in their native tongue or otherwise will be reprimanded.

10. (As of Jan 22) Letters and Packages must be approved before sending. The headmaster, Gunter Fux, and his assistant, Michael Gasio, must approve any letter and package and send them through the designated servants of the school. Anyone found exchanging unapproved letters and package will be accused of endangering the school and will be handled accordingly.

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
THE KINGDOMS
Princes and Princesses

The kingdoms were named for the elements and powers they control. The Princes and Princesses of each kingdom are siblings, so I encourage you all to talk to each other to iron out details such as how their childhoods might have been and how they feel about each other.

☂ Stilicidium ☂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Water
                        name:: Aenon Chevalier
                        powers:: Aside from his ability to bring forth the rain Aenon takes the greatest pride in his ability to be one with those of aquatic nature, similar to creatures of myth he may at times take a form similar to a siren or merman.
                        played by::Nightmares Of Lament

☂ Stilicidium ☂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Water
                        name:: Lilia Chevalier
                        powers:: Water Manipulation; Can speak to only marine creatures; Can breathe in water
                        played by:: Taco Stalker

❀ Symphonia ❀
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Earth
                        name:: Jay Rosario
                        powers:: Explosion Manipulation, Subsets of Earth Manipulation
                        played by:: Twisted Professor

❀ Symphonia ❀
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Earth
                        name:: Persephone Terramater Rosario
                        powers:: Metal and Mineral manipulation, can speak to animals, Photosynthetic Healing
                        played by:: Naturana

✺ Funkazan ✺
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Fire
                        name::
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of fire, the powers should pertain to fire.
                        played by::

✺ Funkazan ✺
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Fire
                        name:: Katherine Valdonia
                        powers:: Fire manipulation, heat manipulation

☁ Ichijin ☁
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Air
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of air, the powers should pertain to air/wind.

☁ Ichijin ☁
                      Kingdom of Air
                        name:: Naomi Michiko
                        powers:: Aerokinesis
                        played by:: Pretty Little Pin Up

❄ Hyouden ❄
                      Kingdom of Ice
                        name:: Kaden Gallant
                        powers:: Able to see and talk to spirits, Ice Transmutation, Golem Creation
                        played by:: Kurisumasu

❄ Hyouden ❄
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Ice
                        name:: Eirwen Gallant
                        powers:: Glaciokenesis, Internal compass, Internal clock, Enhanced vision
                        played by:: street riot

✦ Abyss ✦
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Darkness
                        Name:: Fwindae Valnim
                        Powers:: Shadow/Darkness Manipulation
                        Played by:: WriterofReapers

✦ Abyss ✦
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Darkness
                        name:: Ashia Valnim
                        powers:: Shadow camouflage/darkness imbuement
                        played by:: Corianna Lynn

☼ Lucifia ☼
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Light
                        name:: Cecil Arom
                        powers:: Once an hour can emit a light that imbues another person with ONE simple, weak power (an enhanced sense, strength, speed, regeneration) for as long as he is focused on emitting the light and the target doesn’t stray too far. Can also generate and control a miniature sun which drains and is powered by any living thing near it - but he refuses to use that power.
                        played by:: en-pointe off-balance

☼ Lucifia ☼
        User Image

☾ Luna ☽
        User Image
                      Kingdom of the Moon
                        name:: Etoile Blanche
                        powers:: Imagination Manifestation, Sandman, Cheshire Cat Physiology
                        played by:: Ember Crossfire

☾ Luna ☽
                      Kingdom of the Moon
                        name:: Elodie Blanche
                        powers:: Celestial Dusting, Dreamwalker, Moonshadow
                        played by:: MakotoHime

❂ Chronos ❂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Time
                        role:: Prince
                        name:: Seta Priest
                        powers:: Time Thief
                        played by:: Fenoex

❂ Chronos ❂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Time
                        name:: Adelaide Lorelei Priest
                        powers:: Adelaide is a Seer, therefore she can see into the past, present, and future. She can also travel back in time for a very short time, it requires a huge amount of power that when she returns she becomes very weak and ill for days to weeks depending, she has kept this from her brother.
                        played by:: Ember Crossfire

✎ Phronese ✎
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Knowledge
                        name:: Cassiel Hathethi
                        powers:: He can sense an object's properties, how it works and past 'memories' by a sense of touch. Cassiel has a photographic memory, and can reflect his thoughts in a projected or hologram form. He is also pretty much a genius, if that can count as a power.
                        played by:: Shalailai

✎ Phronese ✎
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Knowledge
                        name:: Aleithia Hathethi
                        powers:: She is able to use subtle cues to discern when someone is lying or hiding something. Her observant nature makes her difficult to trick or fool.
                        played by:: Maybry

♪ Musique ♪
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Sound
                        name:: Marcello Alto
                        powers:: Sound manipulator, enhanced hearing, and...siren?
                        played by:: LovelyxMiss

♪ Musique ♪
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Sound
                        name:: Seraphine Etude Alto
                        powers:: vocal hypnosis/siren song, vocal mimicry, vocal blast, gift of tongues, and vocal empathy
                        played by:: that DAFT p u n k e t t e

⋙ Mercury ⋘
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Speed
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of speed, the powers should pertain to speed.

⋙ Mercury ⋘
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Speed
                        name:: Sonia Bellfore
                        powers:: Your basic running at light speed, quantum tunneling (ability to vibrate herself through objects), heals quickly, can speak and think incredibly fast (only her brother can communicate and understand when she does).

➸ Mars ➸
        User Image
                      Kingdom of War
                        name:: Ven Ignaught
                        powers:: Muscle Manipulation, Frenzy Mode: Causes the user to go berserk and unleash all his strength and speed. Although after this the user is drained and can no longer fight. Also may attack other allies.
                        played by:: Twistedprofessor

➸ Mars ➸
        User Image
                      Kingdom of War
                        name:: Garnet Sword
                        powers:: Master of all weapons
                        played by:: andipouf

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
THE KINGDOMS
Dukes and Duchesses

The kingdoms were named for the elements and powers they control. Dukes and Duchesses may not be as important as future Kings and Queens, but they do play an important part! The royal family assigns them to rule over smaller divisions of the kingdom, and they do so and report back. Dukes and Duchesses from the same kingdom do NOT have to be siblings. Please refer to the Prince/Princesses’ profiles for the kingdom’s background. You are not required to follow what others have currently wrote about the kingdoms. Different parts of the same kingdom CAN have different lifestyles.

☂ Stilicidium ☂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Water
                        name:: Ihsan Deniz Uzun
                        powers:: Aquatic Respiration, Water Augmentation, Water Manipulation, Night Vision
                        played by:: that DAFT p u n k e t t e

☂ Stilicidium ☂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Water
                        name:: Iolandi Nyondo
                        powers:: Instant movement/teleportation through continuous bodies of water; hold her breath underwater for up to 2 hours; telecommunication across remote surfaces of water.

☂ Stilicidium ☂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Water
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of water, the powers should pertain to water.

❀ Symphonia ❀
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Earth
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of earth, the powers should pertain to earth/nature.

❀ Symphonia ❀
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Earth
                        name:: Fiorella Acerbi
                        powers:: Forest Adaptation, Vine Manipulation

❀ Symphonia ❀
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Earth
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of earth, the powers should pertain to earth/nature.

✺ Funkazan ✺
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Fire
                        name:: Lavill Incendi
                        powers:: Fire Absorption, Can transfer flame to the weapon he is wielding, Weapons Master, Normal Control of fire that comes from a Funkazan warrior

✺ Funkazan ✺
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Fire
                        name:: Maren Eithne
                        powers:: Heatless flame manipulation, Light aura

✺ Funkazan ✺
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Fire
                        name:: Jamal Yaron
                        powers:: Fire Aura, Fire Mimicry, Pyrokinetic Regeneration
                        played by:: Nebula Arisen

☁ Ichijin ☁
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Air
                        name:: Jirou Izanagi
                        powers:: Sublimation, aerokinesis

☁ Ichijin ☁
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Air
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of air, the powers should pertain to air/wind.

☁ Ichijin ☁
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Air

❄ Hyouden ❄
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Ice
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of ice, the powers should pertain to ice/snow.

❄ Hyouden ❄
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Ice
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of ice, the powers should pertain to ice/snow.

❄ Hyouden ❄
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Ice

✦ Abyss ✦
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Darkness
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of darkness, the powers should pertain to darkness/black magic.

✦ Abyss ✦
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Darkness
                        name:: Esther Crawford
                        powers:: Shadow Storage, Shadow Transportation, Negative Boost, Negative Touch

✦ Abyss ✦
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Darkness
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of darkness, the powers should pertain to darkness/black magic.

☼ Lucifia ☼
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Light
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of light, the powers should pertain to light.

☼ Lucifia ☼
                      Kingdom of Light
                        name:: Meadow Sumire
                        powers:: Light Healing, Color Manipulation, Minor Photokinetic Constructs

☼ Lucifia ☼
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Light
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of light, the powers should pertain to light.

☾ Luna ☽
        User Image
                      Kingdom of the Moon
                        name:: Mordecai Maar
                        powers:: Illusionist, Sensory manipulation(can change how a victim feels, hears, and sees), mental suggestion (ala jedi mind tricks) , all of which get intensified when the moon is out.
                        played by:: Culex Xeluc

☾ Luna ☽
                      Kingdom of the Moon
                        name:: Artemis Crest
                        powers:: Lunar Infusion Katanas, Lunar Empowerment
                        played by:: Pretty Little Pin Up

☾ Luna ☽
                      Kingdom of the Moon
                        name:: Peetaromulus (Peeta) Hubble
                        powers:: Star summons, Astral projection, Moon healing

❂ Chronos ❂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Time
                        name:: Fane Calvino
                        powers:: Fane is able to recreate and project events that have already happened.

❂ Chronos ❂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Time
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of time, the powers should pertain to time.

❂ Chronos ❂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Time
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of time, the powers should pertain to time.

✎ Phronese ✎
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Knowledge
                        name:: Edward Darboux
                        powers:: Magical sight (Allows him to read other people's powers), Mimicry (allows him to emulate powers he sees in action, but he can only keep one such power at a time)

✎ Phronese ✎
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Knowledge
                        name:: Eleanor Hastings
                        powers:: Speaks to animals, Enhanced Intelligence , Can change age at will
                        played by:: andipouf

✎ Phronese ✎
                      Kingdom of Knowledge
                        name:: Rajin Leonard
                        powers:: Subjective Reality

♪ Musique ♪
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Sound
                        name:: Taylor MacLaurin
                        powers:: Sound manipulation, primarily as a weapon. See Shriek

♪ Musique ♪
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Sound
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of sound, the powers should pertain to sound/music.

♪ Musique ♪
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Sound
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of sound, the powers should pertain to sound/music.

⋙ Mercury ⋘
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Speed
                        name:: Grayson Young
                        powers:: Velocity Manipulation, Enhanced Speed
                        played by:: TwistedProfessor

⋙ Mercury ⋘
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Speed
                        name:: Ruby Sokuryoku
                        powers:: Flash Step, Peak human Agility, Enhanced Speed

⋙ Mercury ⋘
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Speed
                        powers:: Seeing as this is the kingdom of speed, the powers should pertain to speed.

➸ Mars ➸
                      Kingdom of War
                        role:: Duke
                        name:: Ravi Nudara
                        powers:: Simian Physiology

➸ Mars ➸
        User Image
                      Kingdom of War
                        name:: Arabella Meister
                        powers::Swordsmanship/Kenjutsu

➸ Mars ➸
        User Image
                      Kingdom of War
                        name:: Willow Fletcher
                        powers:: Adoptive Muscle Memory; Enhanced Marksmanship

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Teachers

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality
                        role:: Headmaster
                        name:: Gunter Fux
                        powers:: Power Retraction, Power Point Detection, Duplication, Enhanced Senses

✦ Abyss ✦
                      Kingdom of Darkness
                        role:: Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher
                        name:: Mordred Tzofiya
                        powers:: Shadow Solidification, Shadow Mimicry, Spell Casting

☾ Luna ☽
        User Image
                      Kingdom of the Moon
                        role:: Etiquette Teacher
                        name:: Visio Videre
                        powers:: Gravity Manipulation, Reflection Manipulation, Mirror Portals, Dream Manipulation

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality
                        powers::

✎ Phronese ✎
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Knowledge
                        role:: Literature Teacher
                        name:: Evelyn Beckett
                        powers:: Script Manipulation, Papyrokinesis, Enhanced Reading

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Nuetrality
                        role:: Assistant Headmaster
                        name:: Michael Gasio/Winters Farraday
                        powers:: Forgery

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality

Servants

⋙ Mercury ⋘
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Speed
                        role:: Head of Building Services (Basically, the construction worker and janitor)
                        name:: Armando Fabricio Ramirez
                        powers:: Aim Dodging, Accelerated Vision, Accelerated Mental Projection, Keen Precision

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality
                        role:: Servant
                        name:: Sirah (No last name)
                        powers:: Sand and Mineral Manipulation

❂ Chronos ❂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Time
                        role:: Head Chef/Kitchen Manager
                        name:: Bernadine (Birdie) Haas
                        powers:: None

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality
                        role:: Servant
                        name:: Valentine Throkke
                        powers:: None
                        played by:: Nightmares of Lament

☂ Stilicidium ☂
        User Image
                      Kingdom of Water
                        role:: Official Doctor
                        name:: Eko Sitompul
                        powers:: Water Moving, Hydrokinetic Healing, and Water Purification

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality

Others

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality
                        role:: Assassin, undercover as a student. Monitoring Utopia Academy's internal functions.
                        name:: Elizabeth Rose Marie
                        powers:: Stealth and Extrasensory, Vital Point Memorization, Disabling Pressure Points

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality

☯ Utopia ☯
        User Image
                      Nation of Neutrality

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
CODES

Reserves:

Please include a roleplay sample with your reserve. Direct links to previous posts are preferred (whether from Gaia or outside of Gaia), but you can type the sample directly in the PM. This is just to make sure you're semi-lit+

TEACHERS!!! We do roleplay through a class period or two from time to time, so please keep this in mind when sending your reserve/making your character. When sending a reserve for a teacher, give me an idea of how your teacher character would teach a class (it's okay to use the first class as an example).

Anime styled pictures preferred. Absolutely no models (real people).

Kingdom Name: (Name of Kingdom here) (If you're not a prince/princess/duke/duchess and do not want to affiliate with a kingdom, put Utopia for Kingdom Name)
                    [imgleft]100x100 pic here[/imgleft][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][size=12] Kingdom of (element here. If from Utopia, write "Neutrality" here)[/size]
                    [list][b]role[/b]:: (Prince/Princess/Duke/Duchess, Teacher, Servant, etc)
                    [b]name[/b]:: ---
                    [b]age[/b]:: 16-24 for prince/princess, 16-28 for dukes/duchesses (please write out the age)
                    [b]gender[/b]::
                    [b]status[/b]:: open, [b]reserved[/b], taken
                    [b]powers[/b]:: [Must be reasonable for the character's background. Powers must pertain to the element of the kingdom listed above. Characters are not required to have powers. Try to keep this section short and sweet, title of powers is preferred.]
                    [b]played by[/b]:: Username[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Princesses/Princes/Dukes/Duchesses:

NOT EVERYONE CAN BE FROM A NEUTRAL KINGDOM. As of this post being made, anyone who joins must have it so their kingdom fought some other kingdom(s). If your sibling has previously been made and is neutral, that's fine, but everyone else must have a little conflict! If you aren't sure which kingdom to have conflict with, think of what would be the opposite of your kingdom's element (Light vs dark, fire vs water, etc.)

NOTE: The profiles look funny in the PMs, but trust me they look fine when posted in the forums. PLEASE don't alter the coding thinking you messed something up, kay? :3

[align=center][img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/Naturana/Utopia/8a12be1f-d4f5-4f00-9f64-e04b5bfac2a9_zpsa14dc9fb.png[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=24][color=postcolor]~~~~~~~~~~ [color=postcolor]♛[/color] ~~~~~~~~~~[/color][/size][/align]

[imgright]INSERT IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER HERE (300x500 please)[/imgright]

[img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/Naturana/Utopia/756fa45c-b020-420d-8c0f-27fa177eb8e7_zps204d7199.png[/img]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Kingdom?[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b]}{ Where you're from}{[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Call Me This[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Name...[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]But Really You Can Call Me[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Nick name...[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]I've Been Alive This Many Years[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] age }{Please write out the age}{[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]I Hope I Got Taller[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Height[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Ugh That Last Cookie Did Nothing For Me[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Weight[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]I'm Not Gonna Poke Myself In The Eye...[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] }{Weapons, only up to three }{[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Fear Me I Can[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] }Name powers, but don't go overboard {[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]This Is My Good Side![/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] additional photos of character.[/size]

[img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/Naturana/Utopia/360367c7-afc3-4866-a059-454461bdd2e3_zps144e3c59.png[/img]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]I Guess We're Family[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Thoughts about the other kingdoms, try and get together with the other users about this-- what do you feel about them, who do you dislike the most, who do you like the most, etc.[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Lookie Hurr, That's How I Am...[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Personality...[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Shocking, no?[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] biography...[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Ooohh bebe bebe![/color] [size=12]][/size][/b]
                    List at least 5 things you character likes in list form[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Get It Away From Me Immediately If Not Sooner[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b]
                    List at least 5 things your character dislikes in list form[/size]

[img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/Naturana/Utopia/46fd9206-1078-4a21-a832-f7f1da1c1012_zps2ea321f7.png[/img]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]These Colors Will Do[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] posting color(s)[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Hey Hey I Think You'll Like This Song[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] character's theme song. provide a working link to the song[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Just Seeing Them...[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] crush/lover.[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Ugh Just Seeing Them...[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Rival/Enemy[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]I've A Master! D: [/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] username. yay ~ you're done![/size]

Others:

NOTE: The profiles look funny in the PMs, but trust me they look fine when posted in the forums. PLEASE don't alter the coding thinking you messed something up, kay? :3

[align=center][img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/Naturana/Utopia/eb9da0af-3d97-40bf-ac2e-68a3ccd058d4_zpsff1bc16a.png[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=24][color=postcolor]~~~~~~~~~~ [color=postcolor]♟[/color] ~~~~~~~~~~[/color][/size][/align]

[imgright]IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER HERE (300x500)[/imgright]

[img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/Naturana/Utopia/abcfa242-bbbd-4142-8188-38234da7ed46_zps9a599e8b.png[/img]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]My Parent's Liked It...[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Name...[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]But Everyone Calls Me[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Nick name...[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]I'm Quite Loyal To My Job...[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] }{profession - these can be teachers, servants, or dukes/lords/ladies who've entered the Academy with the heirs}{[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]I've Been Around For Awhile[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] age }{Please write out the age}{[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Time To Mark Another Spot In The Doorway[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Height[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]I'm Fine The Way I Am![/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] weight[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Fear Me I Can[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] }Name powers, but don't go overboard {[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]C-Cheese?[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] additional photos of character.[/size]

[img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/Naturana/Utopia/4063c5ec-71f6-4583-b3d6-0b054e5c1e73_zps560c0a4e.png[/img]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]My Thoughts[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Thoughts about the princes, the princesses, other staff -- what do you feel about them, who do you dislike the most, who do you like the most, etc.[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]This Is Me[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Personality...[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Not Very Exciting, Right?[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Biography...[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Oh Yeah It's Great![/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] List at least 5 things you character likes in list form[/size]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Yuck![/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] List at least 5 things your character dislikes in list form[/size]

[img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/Naturana/Utopia/b9793491-6955-4857-a696-25cee8f63912_zps4eb621fb.png[/img]

[size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]These Tones Work For Me![/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] posting color(s)[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]This Relates To Me Most[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] character's theme song. provide a working link to the song[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Tehehe...[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] crush/lover.[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Ugh...[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] Rival/Enemy[/size]
                    [size=11][b]» » [size=12][[/size] [color=postcolor]Yes Master...[/color] [size=12]][/size][/b] username. yay ~ you're done![/size]

Events:

Sinsanity Events: Due to being weakened in his last few attempts against the school, Scelus is going to be regaining his strength from a distance. In order to do this, he will feed off the vices and sins the students have committed, and attempt to manipulate and control the actions of those that are consumed by their wrong doings. The more students under the same vice, the better. He hopes that this would be more difficult for the students to overcome, or rather, that they would not be able to overcome it.

Fill out the form below and PM it to me if you would like your character to be selected to be a part of a Sinsanity Event. Title the PM "Sinsanity: (name of vice or sin here)"

Character: (Character Name Here)
                    Vice: (Seven Sins. Can be more than one, but the character is not guaranteed to be used in all the events they are categorized in)
                    Sins Committed: (Optional. Recommended if your character does not exhibit any of the seven sins.)

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Calendar
This post is to tell you about weather, time and the day!

January
01:40 PM

Su>Mo>Tu>We>Th>FrxSa

00>00>00>00>01>02>03
04>05>06>07>08>09>10
11>12>13>14>15>16>17
18>19>20
>21>22>23>24
25>26>27>28>29>30>31

Details

Temperature
      45 Degrees Fahrenheit

Weather
      Snow on the ground. Clear Sky. Slightly windy.

Other
      Moon Phase: Full

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Events
Everything you need to know about the current events and past events are here. You can also get a peek at some future events that are planned.

Current Events

After returning to the school, the students gathered in the dining hall to rejoin their peers and listen to a speech from their new headmaster. However, he wasn't expecting the return of Lavill Incendi on the first day of Utopia Academy's reopening. He took the duke's ability to create and control fire, then used him to set an example for the students. They all had mixed reactions to the display of power, but one thing became clear: Gunter Fux was not going to be easy on them.

The students were dismissed and are now heading to Madame Videre's class for a lesson on ballroom etiquette. She will start with a lecture, then group the students (and some staff) together to demonstrate what they had just learned, and modify her lesson plans based on how the first half of the class goes.

However, nothing ever goes according to plan. A student was given an enchanted letter that gave her horrible visions. The assistant headmaster called the teachers into the hall for an emergency meeting on this concerning turn of events. Meanwhile students in the classroom have either abandoned the lesson entirely or continued waltzing as if all is well.

Groups and Partners

Rotation 2/2
    The post that explains the lesson can be found here.

Note: Since this is dancing, it's like, the groups are just partners put together. For example, for the first song/dance/rotation, Visio dances with Imra and Evelyn dances with Gunter. Then they rotate to the partner next in line (Visio to Gunter and Evelyn to Imra) and repeat. Once you are facing your original partner, you may take a break.
    Group Example
    01 ) Visio Evelyn & Imra (Shape shifted as a man)
    02 ) Evelyn Visio & Gunter

Group 02
    01 ) Willow Sonia & Deniz
    02 ) Eirwen Willow & Kaden

Group 03
    01 ) Persephone Lilia & Fane
    02 ) Iolandi Persephone & Fwindae
    03 ) Lilia Iolandi & Jamal

Group 04
    01 ) N/A Rose & Marcello

Group 05
    01 ) Meadow Aleithia & Edward

Group 06
    01 ) N/A Sirah & Peeta

Group 07
    01 ) N/A Artemis & Rajin
    02 ) N/A Esther & Ven

Free Characters

• Seraphine
    • Jirou
    • Maren
    • Cecil
    • Mordecai
    • Ashia
    • Arabella
    • Katherine
    • Garnet
    • Grayson
    • Armando
    • Eirwen
    • Meadow
    • Alice
    • Jay
    • Elodie
    • Cassiel
    • Eleanor
    • Naomi
    • Taylor
    • Jirou

Seating Chart

First Row >> Second Row

User ImageBy the Door
    13 ) Persephone >> _____
    12 ) _____ >> Willow
    11 ) Ashia >> Arabella
    10 ) Sonia >> Rose
    09 ) Fwindae >> Ruby
    08 ) Adelaide >> Grayson
    07 ) Garnet >> Jirou
    06 ) Aleithia >> Ihsan (Deniz)
    05 ) Naomi >> Iolandi
    04 ) Elodie >> Edward
    03 ) Eirwen >> Mordecai
    02 ) Marcello >> ____
    01 ) Cecil >> Eleanor
    01 ) Alice >> Meadow
    02 ) Cassiel >> Taylor
    03 ) Kaden >> Peetaromulus
    04 ) Seraphine >> Rajin
    05 ) Lilia >> _____
    06 ) Jay >> Fane
    07 ) Aenon >> Artemis
    08 ) Seta >> _____
    09 ) Etoile >> ____
    10 ) Ven >> Esher
    11 ) _____ >> Maren
    12 ) _____ >> Jamal
    13 ) Katherine >> Lavill
    By the Wall/Windows

Upcoming Events

~'Slumber Party' Event (details to come)
    ~Valentine's Day-esque Event

~Sinsanity Events (listed in no particular order)
      Lust
      Greed
      Envy
      Gluttony
      Sloth
      Pride
      Wrath

If you have any ideas for events, feel free to contact me!

Past Events

The roleplay began with the characters simply meeting the day before school began, and the principal gave her introductory speech. The events of this portion of the roleplay can be found here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, students ate breakfast and began their day with History class. In History, they were sent to the past event of the Echos Hall massacre, where the fire kingdom attacked the wind kingdom. All students had gained control over the element of fire and had the choice whether to save or destroy the town. The opposing sides battled, leaving some students dead in this alternate universe. They returned to the real world and headed to Etiquette.

On the 21st of September, a masquerade ball was held. The students were randomly matched up, and spent the night dancing, eating, and getting to know each other. However, their night was ruined by the appearance of Syn. He sent hell hounds to attack the school, which fought against the heirs. All came out alive, though many were injured. As a result of this attack, each kingdom sent various guards to defend the school and their heirs.

Two weeks after the attack, classes resumed. After a single day of classes, Syn attacked again, this time controlling the minds of the guards sent from the Mars kingdom. The guards attacked the school, aiming to kill everyone. Many students were injured in the battle, but most managed to make it to a panic room in the basement. A few students went to attack Syn head-on, and found themselves extremely outmatched. During the fight, one student, Sen, the Funkazan prince, died.

Three days later, the school is trying to clean up the mess, which includes a completely demolished ballroom and bodies littering the ground outside. Many students were still injured and seeking medical treatment. Many new students arrived, mostly dukes and duchesses to look after their young heirs. The students spent some time getting to know each other and the staff worked at cleaning up. A member from the Council of Gaia arrived at the school, informing the staff that if things didn't change for the better, the school would be shut down. This portion of the roleplay can be found here.

After a week time skip, the students attended Battle Tactics/Weapons, where they were faced with an obstacle course to test their abilities. They also engaged in sparring with staffs. The instructor, Imra, took note of their abilities for future classes. They also attended Etiquette, where Madame Videre tested their posture while standing, walking, and balancing across tightropes. She also made notes of each student's abilities for future classes.

A time skip occurred to the Day of Mourning. A ceremony was held to honor the dead in the cathedral near the woods. After the short ceremony, students were forced to go through a series of trials run by their teachers to test their mind and body. Most came out injured, either mentally, physically, or both. The day came to a close with most of the students feeling a deep loathing for their teachers.

Another short time skip occurred to the following day, during which students rested and tried to come to terms with their experienced from the Day of Mourning. This roleplay continues from this point, after a two week time skip. A ball is being held, and all students are required to attend. The previous roleplay can be found here.

The rapprochement ball, which took place on the 8th of November to celebrate one year of peace between the kingdoms, went off without a hitch...for all of an hour. The punch was spiked, some students drank, and then the punch and other refreshments were spilled, leaving several royals a sticky mess. "But, certainly, the night could not get any worse." is a phrase that should never be uttered in Utopia. The succubus Luxure, who worked directly under Scelus, revealed herself to have taken the place of a student she killed. She coaxed the fire duke to return to Scelus with her, and he agreed, though not before setting the entire ballroom on fire. All the students escaped with their lives, though several sustained lasting physical and mental ailments. These events can be found here.

The students were not given much time to rest after this event, and classes resumed that following Monday. Two weeks after the events of the ball, the ballroom was still not repaired and students were asked to either eat outside or have food delivered to their rooms. Some new students arrived while some had left the school, but overall the lunch was peaceful. These events can be found here.

After two months of the school undergoing a change in ownership and being remodeled, the students returned with escorts and carriages provided by The Council of Gaia. The new headmaster Gunter Fux gave a speech to welcome the students back, but to also make them aware that fire duke who attacked the school would be returning. The duke was said to have been innocent and was under the influence of one of the succubus's powers. Despite this, the headmaster used the duke as an example to prove his authority and threatened any student that were planning to compromise the purpose of the school. After his speech, the students were sent to Etiquette Class.

The teacher prepared a group exercise in which forced the students to waltz with each other. Of course, some students caused trouble. Some professors had to step in and dance with the students because the genders were uneven. The assistant headmaster escorted a student to the class, who had seen horrible visions due to an enchanted letter sent to her room. The teachers had an emergency meeting outside the classroom about how to handle the situation.

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
CHARACTER DETAILS

Age Chart

Eleanor

Sonia, Adelaide, Elodie

Alice, Willow, Aleithia, Artemis
Grayson, Rajin

Garnet, Sirah, Ashia, Lilia, Eirwen, Iolandi
Etoile

Persephone, Meadow, Maren
Fwindae, Jamal, Aenon, Valentine

Esther
Jay, Taylor, Mordecai, Peetaromulus, Jirou, Seta, Ven

Marcello

Seraphine, Katherine, Naomi
Cecil

Sirah, Ruby
Kaden, Lavill

Eleanor, Rose, Arabella
Cassiel, Edward, Fane, Eko

Ihsan (Deniz)

Evelyn

Armando

Michael (Winters)

Visio

Gunter

OLD
Mordred

Height Chart

3'8"
Eleanor (13)

4'6"
Mordred

5'0"
Sonia, Elodie

5'1"
Persephone

5'2"
Seraphine, Lilia, Artemis

5'3"
Aleithia, Iolandi
Etoile

5'4"
Adelaide

5'5"
Meadow, Rose
Marcello

5'6"
Alice, Eleanor (24), Esther

5'7"
Arabella, Evelyn, Naomi
Seta

5'8"
Ashia, Sirah, Maren
Jirou

5'9"
Garnet
Fwindae, Grayson, Lavill, Jamal, Rajin, Ven
Visio

5'10"
Eirwen, Katherine, Ruby
Taylor, Edward, Valentine

5'11"
Willow
Cassiel, Mordecai, Kaden, Peetaromulus

6'0"
Armando, Eko

6'1"
Cecil, Michael (Winters), Aenon

6'2"
Fane

6'3"
Jay

6’4”
Ihsan (Deniz)

6’5”
Gunter

Rumors Going Around
Whether it has some truth to it, or it’s TOTALLY made up, rumors spread like a virus in school. If you have an idea for a rumor, let me know and I can put it here! Your characters can do whatever you want them to with the rumors here (spread them, add to them, investigate/debunk them, etc.).

Seductive Songbird
      The Song Bird of Musique is apparently attending the school; she is said to have the voice of an angel but is also said to be very promiscuous. She apparently slept around with officials of differing kingdoms to secure the safety of Musique.

The Half-Blood Duchess
      While some know Maren is from Funkazan (or have assumed), recent events have brought about question of her 'other ethnicity.' This goes many ways, but the bottom line of this rumor is that she isn't entirely Funkazen. There are several theories as to what other kingdom she is born to.
        Musique - Due to a comment made by Marcello Alto on the first day. Supported by her closeness to the students from Musique.
        Lucifia - Her political engagement with Cecil Arom brings about questions as to why a Funkazen duchess would be chosen as his betrothed. A believable theory is that she is part Lucifian, so she will not dilute the Lucifian lineage as much as she would being pure Funkazen.
        Symphonia - Her upbringing in a jungle can often be confused for an upbringing among the Symphonian natives.

Ships!
You put a lot of people in a closed space, ships will be built. Some will sail, some might sink, and others might crash into each other. I will automatically put any official ship (sailing or sunk) as they happen. Potential/Budding ships, love ********, and other “complicated” statuses need to be approved by all writers involved and sent to me so I can put it here. (There is no code for this, just tell me the characters, relationship status, and other details.)

Green - All Parties want to be in current relationship status
    Orange - One sided desire to be in current relationship status
    Red - None of the Parties desire to be in current relationship status
    Black - Neutral to/Working Through current relationship status.

Together

Cassiel x Eleanor -- Dating - Romantically Involved
        The two had known each other for years, but kept their relationship professional. That is, until The Rapprochement Ball! Maybe it was the atmosphere, maybe it was the spiked punch, but the two (literally) danced into their confessions. They know it will be tricky, but they’re smart enough to work through any challenge that comes their way.

Cecil x Maren -(Maril, Mecils/Measles)- Arranged Marriage, Currently Engaged - No Romantic Feelings Involved
        Their parents had arranged a marriage between the two while they were in Utopia Academy and had not told them until The Rapprochement Ball. During their time away from the academy, they showed each other their kingdom and acted like a good engaged couple. Cecil is going through with the marriage because it is part of his royal duties. Maren, on the other hand, wants to find a way out of it.

Complicated

Kaden x Seraphine - Childhood Friends, One Sided Romantic Interest
      She thought her childhood friend had died in the war, but the Rapprochement ball changed all of that. He was alive, and doing relatively well, but his obliviousness remained even from their younger years. She has to face feelings that she locked away long ago and he has to come to terms with the fact that his once little friend is now a young woman.

Not Together

Lavill x Rose -(Lose)- "Friends," Associates. - Potential for romantic relationship - Tense atmosphere between the two.
        Whether it was because Rose was one of the few women to shut down his advances, or because she's the only one that will talk to him like a human being (as opposed to a criminal), Lavill has taken an interest in the assassin. Unfortunately, Rose's baggage is holding her back from considering Lavill anything besides a friend or associate. Despite this, the two are able to get along with minimal problems!...Well….sort of.

Jirou x Seraphine "Friends" Acquaintances - Potential for Romantic Relationships
        They've only just met but there is a particular attraction between the two. He sees a beautiful young princess and she sees a handsome breath of fresh air.They're not exactly sure what to call the way that they're drawn to one another, just that they both enjoy the feeling.

Other

In Character Kill Count: 2

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
WHITE LIST
This is the List you want to get on.

Washu_Takahashi - The original creator of Utopia Academy. Thank you for passing the thread along so those that wanted to still be here could continue roleplaying! And thank you for letting me use your story, codes, and kingdoms.

Kwiyami - For letting Washu use her profiles and kingdom names and inspiring the plot of this thread with her own.

BLACK LIST
Anyone on this list is not welcome to come back. They have been banned from the RP.

o-o BigSexy o-o, RapedRepeatedly, ProvenThatsLame - For using multiple accounts to monopolize characters, creating unnecessary drama in the OOC, and godmodding.

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
AFFILIATES

None Yet!

Link to us!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/utopia-academy-school-for-gifted-royalty/t.94606805/][img]http://tinyurl.com/nr9hvno[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/utopia-academy-school-for-gifted-royalty/t.94606805/][img]http://tinyurl.com/ut0pi4[/img][/url]

Credit for the banners above goes to Naturana!

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100