Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image
                                                    (__(__(__(__(__(__(__(____)__)__)__)__)__)__)__)

Malik looked down at Keita's tempered face as she had her outburst at him before he turned his head to the side with a disappointed tongue click noise being emitted as well. It wasn't his fault she was a midget compared to him, or that he kept his eyes straight in front of him instead of down like some weakling. Well maybe she'll let it go. Sadly for him though from what he could tell of what was under his foot, the type of breakfast he wanted was waiting for him in the cafeteria.

"That's not very nice, English Bulldogs are cute dogs. Plus, I think I'd be pretty sour too if someone cut up something that would probably come out of my pay to cover."

Of course she wasn't going to let the food go, even though it was totally her fault. Malik rolled his eyes as he stepped around her and headed towards the cafeteria. Just to keep the peace he'd pay the what, $2.50 for a replacement lunch? Not that he planned to be amiable about it or anything, just in case she got the idea it could be a regular occurrence. He wasn't the charity for magical girls with aquamarine hair.

"I, like most people I know, can see things in my line of sight. As you can see, my line of sight is way above," he dropped his hand on top of her head before pulling it back, "even the top of your head". Whereas myself, I'm pretty sure I'm in your line of sight. Idle-minded little girls lose their breakfast, that's the dog-eat-dog world we live in sweetheart."

Currently standing in the doorway of the cafeteria, he glanced over to see if there was any open place for him to eat. He hoped it would be a more isolated table, but he wasn't gonna get his hopes up. Glancing over to the cafeteria line to get his food, he caught the harsh stare of the "bulldog" as Keita had likened her too. Why was she looking at him like he'd just slapped her in the face? Looking down at his side he connected that her gaze was actually locked onto Keita and sighed in annoyance.

"Down girl, geeze." He muttered under his breath as he went to go get his food.

"Get whatever makes up for the mix-up in the hall, I'll cover you," he leaned down so he could tell her privately. Not everyone needs to know he was buying others food, especially since it was a girl. He could see it now, tricks showing him attention to get a free meal or whatever else out of him. Malik didn't need or want that kind of fuss to deal with.

Sophisticated Simplicity

______________________________
                                                    Company: Keita

Shirtless Ship

10,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
User ImageUser Image

__ʀ ε ι ɢ n 0 s u ρ r ε m ε xι n 0 ʏ o u r 0 ם ʀ ε a m s. xʏ o u ʟ ʟ 0 n ε v ε r 0 m a k ε 0 m ε 0 в o ω. xk ι c k 0 m ʏ 0 a s s ? x ι m 0 ω o r ʟ ם i c ʟ a s s. i a n םxs u ρ ε rxs a ι ʏ a n xn o ωx
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ────────────────────────────────────────────────

Teddy bear had yet to answer her and already she was bored with him and his weird little bear, though it was cute she had to admit. Swallowing her mouthful of apple she decided to mull around the library, maybe look at the comics or something. Rae lazily thumbed through a few and went to look at the graphic novels, if it didn't have pictures she wasn't interested in it. She never did understand how people could just look at words for hours and not get soul crushingly bored. She heard a few students chatting about homework and if they had finished it and what not. Rae inwardly groaned, her teacher would have her a** if she didn't get it done...again. Rae had never been good with homework or doing anything productive in general. There were only a few subjects she actually did well in. Wordplay, Phys Ed, and surprisingly Alchemy though Wordplay was what she actually excelled in. The use of her powers came naturally to Rae and she loved them, always trying to improve herself and her control over them.

Wondering how the hell she would get her homework done in time before classes and s**t started Rae gazed around for a suitable victim err assistant. They didn't have to be a genius, even mediocre would be perfect since great answers would be suspicious. Violet hues fell upon the little black haired boy with clothes that looked comically large on him. A giggle caught in her throat and she tried to play it off as a cough, it was cute in a way but oh god that red bow tie.Rae never wore the black cape thing and her button down was always unbuttoned two or three buttons, enough for a bit of cleavage and her sleeves hastily pushed up past her elbows. It would be a good day if it was even remotely tucked into her skirt. Taking a last bite of her apple she tossed the rest. He looked smart enough, he would do. " Ball " Rae said to herself, holding her hand out as a small ball of lightning formed producing a soft hum.

It was a simple move to do, such a small ball didn't hold enough energy to hurt, at most it would be like a static shock. But it was fun to play with. It was like ball lightning, a natural phenomenon, that hovered and could often pass through solid objects. It hovered just an inch or two off her palm and by moving her fingers she could make it twirl in her palm. Or pass it back and forth between her hands or even throw it up and catch it.

Rae walked on over to the black haired guy, trying to be as non wanting something as possible with a friendly smile on her face. She walked around the library so she came up from behind. A thought came into her head that made her smile a devious little smile as she creeped closer. The ball went out in her hand, she was done playing with it. " Static " she whispered, her index finger getting charged with a static shock. Creeping up Rae took the table next to his and the chair, scooted it closer with a grin on her face. Quickly she touched him on the cheek with her finger, passing on her little static shock. Throwing one leg over the other she rested her elbow on her knee and her head in her palm and grinned at him " what a shocking encounter " joked Rae. " Sup short stuff. I dont think Ive seen you round here much, this your first year here? " asked Rae.

OTHER Bear boy > Short Stuff
                                                                    AREALibrary
                                                                    OUTFIT --- Girls uniform
                                                                    OUT OF CHARACTER Yay terrible puns

Inscribed Angle

Quote:

Quote:

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

User Image
                                                          SLOAN HANSFORD
                                                          THE ICE CONJURER
                                                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Wiping his hands, Sloan brushed off the last remnants of his muffin. Eyeing the coffee, he sighed ever so slightly. He had turned the entire mug into ice, though the liquid inside remained relatively unchanged. He was hoping for iced coffee this morning. Bringing the mug up to his lips, he directed his attention to one of the females from before. Sloan didn't bat an eye when their gazes met. It wasn't unusual for him to stare at people; he found they responded quite amusingly, typically looking away as quickly as possible and fidgeting. What happened next though was completely new. "s**t!" He hissed, cup shattering and lukewarm coffee spilling all over the table and his body.

Looking from the mess below him back to the girl, he sneered. He had just caught her running out the doors. 'Typical,' he thought with disdain. Kids who had no control of their powers always ran away whenever they screwed up, rather than take responsibility. Although he was pissed, he couldn't help but be extremely curious. It appeared she had the power to make things explode and Sloan smiled at the thought of their combined potential.

Abandoning all attempts to save his shirt, he decided he'd go back to his room, but not before the conjurer female walked up to him. "Don't put the blame on me, I didn't do s**t," he replied to Luminista. Rolling his eyes when he heard her bring up the group of girls, he shifted his gaze towards them. He had noticed them the second he walked in; they were giggling like little schoolgirls, it was hard to ignore. "Come to my room and I'll show you anything you want," he shouted, winking at the collective. They flustered immediately. "You can come too," he purred at Luminista, a devious twinkle in his eyes.

Laughing heartily, Sloan leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. "I like your moxie, he began, "but you ain't ever gonna have me beat." Despite having coffee blow up in his face, he was feeling rather playful, and that was all thanks to Lu. She had a way of making Sloan feel alive, largely because they were constantly feuding and conjured up a storm. "Since you're so cocky, why don't we put you to the test?" He suggested, standing up from his chair. From the looks of it, it was still raining outside. Luminista would have a slight advantage, but that didn't matter, Sloan was sure to wipe the floor with her.

ooc: "conjured up a storm." damn i'm punny.
                                                            SailorButtStallion

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Clambake 200
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    User Image

Luminitsa Scott

spacespacespaceI've Been WORKING Hard SO LONG Seems LikePAIN is my only friend MY FRAGILE HEART'S been done so wrongIWONDER if I'd Ever HEAL AGAIN OH JUST LIKE ALL THE SEASONS NEVER STAY THE SAME, all around me I can feel a change
    spacespacespacespacespace

I will break these chains that bind me space Happiness will find me
    Leave the past behind me space Today my life begins
    A whole new world is waiting space It's mine for the taking

spacespace✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂ TODAY MY LIFE BEGINS
    spacespacespacespacespacespacespaceTODAYxxM YxxL I F E B E G I N S

And this was why she didn’t associate with the male. Brash, cocky, and just downright annoying, he was someone she loathed with a passion. But like everyone else, something about him drew her to him. Don’t ask it was hard to explain in words. She just felt like she had to be near him, yelling at him or scolding him. Of course it didn’t help that he was good looking. Or rather he had that devilish charm and was cool as ice. The fact of the matter was, even as he got out that it wasn’t his fault. It was indeed his fault in a way. He just made girls act like that. Of course trying to explain that to explain that to him may end up bringing his ego through the roof.

“I would say you did some s**t seeing as your mug is now in pieces and your shirt is wet with coffee.” She eyed the wet shirt then turned away from it. No need to note that the coffee had now clung to his form and made it more obvious that he was toned. He must work out all the time. She looked down at her own frame. Average, nothing special to her. Even her blonde hair and blue eyes were typical. She reached down for a cup and uttered her word, the coffee extracting itself from the male’s shirt, and now going into said cup. She didn’t get it all, but at least the shirt was semi-clean. You’re welcome jerk face.

She rolled her eyes as he spoke to the girls. They gawked and giggled and flustered, while giving her glares. That’s right be jealous. She was standing next to him. She could just reach over and touch his semi-wet shirt. At his words she flustered and turned her face to him, giving him a look. “Why would I want to do that? I have a boyfriend. He is very nice.” And imaginary. Dang why did she have to say that? Cue her awkwardness. Especially if he found out she didn’t have one.

Then he stood up, making a challenge. He stood a bit taller than her, towering her slightly. This is where the fun began. And this is how they would usually act. Of course every time they would start this, he would win. It would go as, they would bicker, she would use water, he would freeze it, and then she would unfreeze it and he would get her freezing cold and she would run with her tail between her legs. Not this time. She held the cup of now cold coffee and utter “water” as the coffee rose into a ball and shot for his face. Whether it missed or not, it would surely be a sight. Now if only to open a window for the rain to come in. Of course she didn’t even notice the small puddle underneath her from her still wet clothes.

The "Water" conjurer
    User Image

[ s a n a d a ]S H U N
                                      ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ multiply

Shun yelped in surprise when the static shock leapt from her finger to his cheek, then cringed, hoping he wouldn't get in trouble. He hadn't expected her to come over and talk to him, much less actually -kind of- touch him! In all the days of his life, Shun had never seen a girl quite like this one before. It took all of his self-restraint to stop himself from staring at her and instead meet her gaze evenly, which was the polite thing to do.

"Very shocking," he agreed quickly. Nervously, he laughed a little, hoping to show that he got the joke. So she was a lightning conjurer, that much was very clear. Pity that Shun couldn't think of a clever way to introduce his own wordsmithing speciality, multiply. It was a shortcoming of Shun's that he rarely knew the right thing to say at the right time. When he was alone, he'd often recall conversations and, hours, or days, or years, after the fact he'd think of the perfect response. Of course, by that point all Shun could do was berate himself for not being witty enough to have thought of that when he was actually having the conversation.

" It's my second year, that is, my sophomore year here. I'm a sophomore. I don't think we've ever met before. I'd, um, I'd definitely remember you." The last words to leave his lips made Shun blush a little, but it was too late to take them back.

"My name is Shun. But you can call me whatever you like!" The epithet "short stuff" didn't bother him despite the fact that it clearly referenced his small stature. He was happy just to be acknowledged by her, even though he knew that it was probably stupid to feel that way. "I multiply." Well, it wasn't a clever introduction. But at least he hadn't said anything too dumb.

Although some people liked to use their skills for fun, Shun wasn't really that kind of person. Probably because multiplying objects wasn't all that interesting. If he already owned one of something, why would be make a copy of it? And if he'd wanted two in the first place, he would have just got two. It would probably be more fun to try and multiply someone else's ability, but so far, Shun hasn't had the opportunity to do so.

"What's your name? He hastily asked, realizing that he'd neglected to do so.

Partying Smoker

User Image

𝒪𝖉𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊 𝓗𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖍___________wordsmith__"burst"__________

__▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

With her heart calmed and no longer aching from relentlessly pumping, she was able to make the anxiety go away. The thought of the boy's face faded into a distant memory as she gave up trying to remember where she had seen him. Odette continued down the empty hallway she chose to take cover in knowing where it would lead. Coming to the end of the hall, she opened a door that would take her outside. A gust of chilly wind swept up her skirt causing her to immediately slap her hands to her sides in attempt to hold it down. What terrible weather there is today, she thought as she kept the door open for the cold air to take hold in the halls. Finally, Odette went outside and closed the door behind her. Drops of rain tattered on her head and uniform. She simply looked up, welcoming the rain on her face and closed her eyes. The freezing drops were almost like needles on her skin as her body temperature on the outside started to drop.

Walking along from the school she made a conscious decision to seek out the greenhouse garden that she was thinking of earlier. After a while of searching in the courtyards and becoming completely wet from the rain, she found her sacred place and entered the warm greenhouse with a smile of relief. Quickly shutting the door behind her she wiped off her face as much as possible and removed her robes to hang on a coat hanging at the entrance. Her white shirt was slightly damped but nothing too noticeable. Odette was sniffling at this point from the cold rain and realized that it probably wasn't a smart idea to be out there. Though at least she was alone like she wanted and not cooped up in her dorm room.

Descending down the main walkway, she gazed at the fruitful blooms and colors. The floral smells tantalized her senses and filled her with happiness. For a short while this was her own private world of beauty and peace. Finding a bench in front of a small hand made pond that was probably a class project of sorts, she went to sit down upon it and closed her eyes to meditate with a smile. A very rare occasion.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Flatterer 200
    • Generous 100
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    FLORA OPHELIA CAMERON

• Flora managed another ten feet away from her campsite. She was about to bend down to mark the tree before her, but a voice echoed through the woods. Turning around, she found the boy who’d interrupted her task. Takeshi Kawaguchi, one of the boys that had dragged her out to the middle of nowhere. He was wet from the rain, and looked as though he had been walking for some time. Which confirmed her thought that she was rather far from the school, but it also meant that they were within walking distance.

After his command for her to stop, he dropped a backpack down in front of her. She figured it would carry items much like the first one had. Her stomach reminded her that she was hungry; berries weren’t the best food to fill her. Part of her wanted to reach for the bag that was clearly intended for her. However, it was the first time that she was able to talk to one of her captors since they found her with the box. Instead, she stood there silently watching him. He was muscular, one of the students that didn’t rely too highly on their power to protect them. He must work out on a daily basis, she made note. Strength had never been her strong suit, but she was agile and speed was always on her side.

Tell me,” she said, breaking the silence. “Is this all because of that box? You want me to open it because of my ‘word’, don’t you?” While her brother thought that his power made him different from everyone else. Everyone at the school held that mentality, but not Flora. She didn’t get the point, they remained human, mortal. She could open doors that were locked despite any attempts on her brother to keep her out of his business. But their powers didn’t stop them from hurting and feeling pain. It didn’t stop them from doing terrible things to other people. “You want me to open it for you, right? Then bring it to me. I’ll open it for you, and I’ll leave you with it. That’s what you want to hear, right? I’ll walk away and pretend I don’t know what has happened. I won’t tell anyone what you did, not even the headmaster. I don’t care about that box, so let me go.

Her last statement was not one hundred percent true. When she’d first found the box in the basement of the school, she hadn’t expected to find it. She wasn’t looking for it when she stumbled upon it. If it weren’t for the boys finding her with it, she would have walked away from it without a second thought. However, now that everyone seemed to be so interested in it, her curiosity was getting the better of her. Even if they showed her the way back to the school, she didn’t know if she would be able to rest easy without knowing what it held. She’d heard the story just as the other students in the school had. The box was rumored to grant happiness, wisdom, or some other great quality to the finder. In her gut, Flora didn’t believe it could give someone happiness, but she believed that Felix Ainsworth had to have left something in it, something that everyone would fight to find.

She was about to open her mouth, when she heard a great screech from above them. Glancing up, she noticed something move from one tree to another. Within seconds, it swooped down and picked up the backpack that sat between the two teenagers. It was all a blur, but the light feathers on her wings rushed past Flora. “A harpy?” She asked, but knew the answer. Watching it move towards the top of the trees, she clenched her fist. After all of the wait a harpy stole her food? She wouldn’t have it. Without a second thought, she began pulling herself up onto the closest tree. “Get back here you old hag! That’s my food!

RizenRivaldi
      User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    kiridepardieu KIRI DEPARDIEUxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    kiridepardieu█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████
    kiridepardieu━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    kiridepardieuC O M ExxB A C KxxA G A I Nxx,xxP L E A S ExxG I V ExxM ExxJ U S TxxO N ExxM O R ExxC H A N C E

xxxxxx - - - WORDSMITH 「 MEND 」

Heavy breathing could be heard from under a heap of thick covers. After a sudden grunt, the blanket rose aloft and underneath, a mess of limbs and tousled silver hair. Kiri opened his eyes blearily and turned his head towards the small alarm clock collecting dust on the nightstand next to his bed; it was a few minutes past 8 o'clock. The teen groaned after seeing the time and collapsed back onto the mattress, burying his face into his soft pillow in the process. He rolled around on his bed, wrapping the heavy blanket all around his body. After miscalculating his position and the width of the bed, the boy fell off with a loud ‘thump’. Kiri let out multiple sounds of anguish and displeasure escape his mouth before thinking, hey, maybe this is a sign I should wake up. He sat up and looked out the uncovered window. The skies were painted grey, and rain was falling down.

Kiri stood up groggily and picked up the blankets spread out on the ground to place them back onto his bed. He brought his hand in front of his face as to cover his mouth while he yawned. Afterward, he began to drag himself to the bathroom. He quickly showered, brushed his teeth and prepped himself for the day ahead. As he slipped into his uniform, his fingers brushed against the soft material. He quite fancied this high-quality fabric, the way it felt on his skin. He also liked the colour scheme and the way it reveled the eyes with its muted tones.

The young male rarely ever had an appetite in the morning; today was no exception. However, there was still time to kill before he needed to head off to class. Kiri decided he'd grab a simple coffee to start off the morning. He strolled through the dorms and the hallways, sanguine and sedate. He made his way towards the cafeteria. Upon arrival, he was greeted with the familiar aroma of coffee percolating and the smell of baked treats and fried foods. It reminded him of mornings when he would wake up to the smell of brioches and croissants being diligently prepared by his mother before opening the doors of her bakery; it was all the smell of home.

Kiri noticed his roommate, Orin, seated alone at an empty table, enjoying a plate of warm, fluffy pancakes. The silver-haired male quietly made his way towards him. He greeted Orin with a simple nod of his head. Kiri was a man of few words. His facial expressions (or lack, thereof) make him difficult to read, and consequently almost impossible for others to strike conversation with him; his passive reactivity further discouraged people to get to know him. The first impression people often get of Kiri was that he was a cold person. But in reality, he was simply short on words, and did not know how to express his thoughts or feelings verbally.

vyree-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
                                                      accept the things to whichx ♡ ♡ ♡
                                              *░ ██ ████░░░█ F A T E x B I N D S x Y O U ---------&&.
                                                  love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together
                                                love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together
                                                    BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART
                                                    BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART
                                        ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱
                                            the two people connected by the red thread are x ➶➶
                                                      ◌◌ DESTINED LOVERS ˟ ░░ █♡♡
                                                regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances
                                                    regardless of time, place, or circumstances xx regardless of time, place, or circumstances
                                              T H I S x M A G I C A L C O R D x M A Y S T R E T C H x O R T A N G L E
                                                            b.but ˟never break

Regardless of what she thought or did, he stomach growled like a lion lived inside it. Her face flushed red as she moved her hands covering her stomach. Of all the times, why now? She looked up at Orin as he was making his way to the door holding Flora's umbrella. She silently followed him, Himeko got the idea that he is more a mute person, possibly someone who isn't used to others at first but will talk more once they get to know each other. The library should be....where is it again?Himeko was thinking of where to go but deep inside she knew that she was just trying to distract herself from the awkward silence between the two.

Listening to the pitter patter made by the rain, she continued her humming from earlier. Even though her past isn't something to be proud of, she loved the melody that sooth her heart. Himeko can still remember the black piano in the middle of the room surrounded by flowers that reflected the seasons, it was paradise for her. However, it was a paradise that she can no longer return to.

Orin broke their silence and her humming as he stated, “Um, you know what, let’s eat first.” She nodded following him to the cafeteria, where the same students were eating their hearts out. (not literally lol) She soon smelled maple syrup and coffee, the smells made her stomach growl in happiness. Himeko picked up her pace heading towards a line that were serving Belgian waffles.

By the time she got her food, she noticed that Orin found a place to sit and that someone was already with him. Who is that ? Friend of Orin's? She took a seat that was next to Orin placing her food down, she took a small glimpse of the mystery boy, who had silver hair. "Hello." She said before she poured maple syrup on her waffles. The sight of Belgian waffles topped with whip cream and strawberries made Himeko drooling. "Hey, Orin . Thanks" She smiled lightly before she started to eat. Himeko was grateful to Orin for letting her accompany him and for going to the cafeteria. This is heaven Himeko has a huge sweet tooth, she loves strawberries none the less, put them together and the young girl can be happy for hours. She turned back to the silver boy, "Are you hungry?" Himeko wondered if he was just meeting up with Orin or just he for the food. Or is he going to help Orin find his sister too ?!

OOC
                                      "Himeko Tadashi is speaking."
                                      Himeko Tadashi is thinking.
                                      "Others are speaking."

vyree-chan

MJ MONKEY

--- ◌◌██ ░ *nothing ˟◞is left x ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                N O T H I N G x R E M A I N S x A T x THE x E N D x O F x T H E x L I N E
                                                  at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain
                                                    at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain
                                              WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME
                                              WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱
                                                    --- ◌◌██ ░ *so ˟◞was it fate x ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                THAT x B R O U G H T x U S x T O G E T H E R x O N L Y x T O x R E M I N D x U S
                                                      that l. ove`s not ➴➴ forever ?
    GRAPHICS AND CODING DONE BY MOOLAH1237. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING!

User Image
                    O R I N xx L E E xx C A M E R O N
                    thexquietxsoulxbearingxthexmagicxofx"lock"

Orin took another stab at his pancakes with his fork, and placed the piece in his mouth with much delight. The luscious taste of maple syrup and the lightness of the pancakes swirled in his mouth, and he took his knife and cut up some more. Orin preferred the school’s menu as opposed to the food back home. While his mother was a sweet lady, she wasn’t the best when it came to cooking. Still, she had a free spirit and was never afraid to experiment with different flavors and ingredients. Unfortunately her children tended to be her special taste-testers for her every concoction. He couldn’t bear to see his mom tear up, so he would swallow (or at least try) every bite. It would usually end up with him racing towards the restroom, but he endured.

It had been a while since Orin sent any news to his parents. Because they didn’t allow for modern technology in Aurum, Orin would contact his family through letters and send them to the school’s personal post office where they would ship the letters via teleportation. It had been a while since he had last contacted his parents. He was usually responsible, and kept them updated on a bi-weekly basis regarding what he had learned throughout his lectures, things his professors had said about him and the differences between the magical world and the normal world. But like most children, Orin grew negligent. His studies became his number one concern, and eventually he would forget to even reply to the letters his parents would send him. The headmaster had notified him that his parents would be let known of Flora’s disappearance. To that thought, he sighed. It’s a pity that pancakes can’t fix all of the world’s problems.

Speaking of fixing…. When he looked up from his breakfast, he spotted a familiar silver-haired boy. It was his roommate, Kiri Depardieu. The two of them were quiet folk, and never had much of a conversation together, but they respected each other’s boundaries nonetheless. He had grown accustomed to Kiri’s lack of words, though there were times when Orin grew curious of the boy. He wondered what thoughts would bloom in his mind and what emotions were buried under the indifferent look he always carried. But while Orin was curious, he wasn’t the type to purposely pry at another’s business. He returned Kiri’s nod with one of his own and set aside the pancakes on his plate. For some reason, he didn’t feel so hungry anymore. Soon enough, Himeko had returned with a plate of strawberry pancakes for her own and sat next to him. “It’s no problem.” He told her, after she had thanked him. “Oh. Kiri, this is Himeko. Himeko, this is Kiri.” He said, gesturing towards the two. “Kiri’s my roommate.” Orin explained to Himeko. “He doesn’t speak much, but that’s just how he is so don’t think much of it.

Orin took his plate and excused himself from the table. He made his way over to the area of dirty dishes and set his plate amongst the rest. After moving a step back, he took a moment to study the students around him. While Aurum was a private academy, there is no doubt that it accepted a hefty amount of students. Despite the cafeteria’s massive size, students filled each and every corner, chatting amongst their friends or savoring the last few minutes of their meal. He even spotted one pair of students standing next to each other with smirks on their faces as they taunted each other for a duel. He was about to make his way back to the table when suddenly, a deafening screech had entered his ears. He covered the sides of his head, and waited for the sound to subside. When he let go, the cafeteria had grown quiet and still. Students stopped and listened in the silence, waiting to see if there would be another shrill noise to follow. When nothing came, murmurs and whispers began to spring forth from their lips. From the cafeteria window Orin spotted a flock of birds emerge from the treetops, and watched them fly off in the distance. Just what was that exactly?

Orin returned back to the table, and sat in his seat. “So Kiri…” He started, “I know it’s weird to ask, but do you think you can come with us to find my sister? I’m sure your ability help us in the long run.

-x Fate Love

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • First step to fame 200
    User ImageUser Image
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Studying, especially today, would be an extremely difficult task due to the large amount of chatter emitting from the paintings outside of his dorm, and the chilly breeze rolling in every so often. His right arm rested against his table bent at the intersection. His knuckles pressed against his pale cheek all the while his shallow, golden brown eyes peeked outside. His black pen shown just around the center of the golden trim under the provided charcoal colored lamp twirling slowly between his fingers. His poorly lit room was illuminated by that little lamp and occasional lightning barely reflected through his crystal clear window revealing his dark blue carpet and lime green slippers lying within the square gate of the white reflecting light. His jet chestnut brown hair moved along with today's cold air. Noah reached into his utility drawer compacted with random supplies and a dusty photo album which he hadn't opened in years. Pulling the black polyester ribbon to undo the light knot used to hold together the edges binding the book together. He grasped hold of his bang with his right hand, carefully wrapping the base, restricting any annoying visual interference.

The past few days were rough. Seth was behind in schoolwork due to his recent misadventures in the library for reasons that’ll remain unmentioned. His grades were slipping, and staying awake in classes were becoming more and more difficult by the day. He didn't exactly make a bad reputation for himself. However he didn't have a good one either. Other student's didn't notice him. And he didn't make an effort to make them. His social situation was frozen, as if every day was the first day of school. Although sometimes he longed for any form of verbal communication he couldn't bring himself to start a conversation with anyone. He hadn't the right, Determination, or time to do so. Noah had needed to expand his understanding of his current classes. However even with the diligence necessary to complete his short term goal, distractions can make even a simple task impossible to accomplish.

“Ugh, it’s no use! No matter how many times I go over this I can't seem to understand any of it! It's like reading a foreign language… I can't think straight".

Noah flopped backwards onto to black blanket with white trimming temporarily casting aside the endless chatter between those two portraits hanging outside. His left hand rested against his forehead while his right was being preoccupied with fiddling with the string of his navy blue sweat pants. The boy clapped his hands together several times until the lamps surrounding the room’s interior flickered on one by one until the bland, white interior attempting to emulate the luscious colors focused from the open book.

Noah was long passed the aggravated point and his own inconsistency was to blame, the irony left a metallic taste on the tip of his tongue, so strong, yet barely present. His clothing was felt restricting and he needed air, which is the reason he opened the window to begin with. The boy returned to the night stand, surveying the beautiful drifting clouds in the sky, so close yet so far. Obviously there wouldn’t be any progression at the moment. He took the day off from the investigation club activities to ensure that there wouldn’t be any distractions but in the end, he ended up being the worst distraction of all.

“Maybe I’ll take a walk, hopefully I’ll manage to help me out a little bit. Maybe I’ll find a mystery to take my mind off of things!... yeah right. Even if neither possibilities become a reality just a taking a break in general might be nice. I’ve been at it for hours, I think I deserve to spoil myself a little”

After a little convincing, he managed to talk himself into doing just that. He didn’t bother changing his clothes since, despite the occasional cold breeze, today was cold and damp so dressing in thick layers would minimize health issues, but that didn’t stop him. But he didn’t have a reason to travel in slippers, he just chose to. Within a few minutes he was out the door and roaming the school.

The drought intensified as time grew ever closer to the mid-day point; but that breeze made it hard to adapt to the chill factor. This however, seemed unnoticed by the bristling students traveling to and from their destinations. Eventually a luscious green orchid fell into view accompanied by crystal clear water flowing from the hand of the angel posing in the center. Roses and lilies were accumulated in great masses.

With no place to sit he took the only alternative available. The fountain, without a second thought he sat down watching intently as the clouds accumulated in masses, showing no signs of cease fire against the unfortunate souls caught in the downpour.

He loathed it, every aspect of it; the texture, odor and inconsistency of rain. The possible illnesses provided with long exposure, but most of all the pessimistic atmosphere it provided even during the happiest of days. Unfortunately he left without an umbrella so he’d have to take refuge in another area until the rain subsides. The closest place in the general area was the forest, main building, and library. Though the forest was by far the closest it provided little, if no relief from the brewing storm. He couldn’t retreat to the main building since he’d taken the day off so the library was the only option available. After a few minutes of sprinting he arrived at the library.

Soaked and cold, he dragged himself along the checkered tile floor, his now dark brown hair clung to his face as he navigated the area on sound alone. Eventually he arrived at a moderately populated area and took a set allowing his head to drop to the table with a loud thud followed by sniffling and a sneeze. Today, really wasn’t his day.

OCC: EDITED. Wasn't aware of the current weather forecast. Sorry if I caused any confusion!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    l Company: No One l l Location: Aurum Academy [Library] l l Feeling: Irritable l

Inspiring Wood Conjurer

Quote:
      User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    kiridepardieu KIRI DEPARDIEUxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    kiridepardieu█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████
    kiridepardieu━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    kiridepardieuC O M ExxB A C KxxA G A I Nxx,xxP L E A S ExxG I V ExxM ExxJ U S TxxO N ExxM O R ExxC H A N C E

xxxxxx - - - WORDSMITH 「 MEND 」

The two males were soon joined by a roseate-haired girl, who had a plate of Belgian waffles in hand. She sat down next to Orin, seemingly confused and curious about Kiri’s sudden appearance. He caught her glancing his way, yet hesitated introducing himself. That’s when the girl spoke first, slipping in a small ‘hello’ before digging into her breakfast. The silver-haired male stared blankly at her, unsure of what to reply. He was never big on engaging conversations, and the fact the two weren't much acquainted made it harder to speak first. What would happen if Kiri maladroitly presented himself and gave the wrong first impression? She then inquired about whether or not he was hungry; she correctly assumed he had yet to eat anything, seeing as there was no plate in front of him. Although his facial expression stayed impassive, the second year student could feel his ears burn up after realizing how long he'd been looking at the girl. His eyes quietly shifted from her to the cafeteria floor, after he shook his head at her as a response to her question.

Luckily for Kiri, Orin took the initiative to introduce the two. 'Himeko.' He repeated the name to himself mentally in an attempt to better remember it. His roommate took the time to mention Kiri’s lack of words and attributed it to his personality—a fair enough explanation. He inwardly thanked Orin, and made a mental note to try and talk to his roommate once in a while. He figured having a seemingly unfeeling rock as a roommate must not be the best.

The young male propped his elbow onto the table’s surface and leaned his cheek on the back of his hand, turning his head away from the two students in front of him. He didn’t mind silence—if that wasn’t obvious enough—and did not understand those so-called ‘awkward silences’ people were so uncomfortable about. If a topic reached its end, then it was normal for silence to ensue. As he let Himeko finish her breakfast in peace, his mind wandered aimlessly. He was snapped out of his thoughts by an ear-splitting screech that pervaded the room. Kiri winced slightly at the sound, other students quickly covered their ears to block it out. Once the noise had waned, and eventually stopped, all Kiri could hear was the concerned whispers of students. The jarring sound had left Kiri quizzical as well. What could that have been?

Orin returned to the table after having left his seat to put away his dirty plate and cutlery. When his roommate called out his name, the silver-haired male looked up, his face as indifferent as ever. “I know it’s weird to ask, but do you think you can come with us to find my sister? I’m sure your ability help us in the long run.” Find his sister? Kiri vaguely recalled her face. He also remembered Orin fretting over her sudden disappearance, but figured it was none of his business so he never pressed Orin further about the situation. He considered the blonde’s request. As the wordsmith carrying the word ‘mend,’ the silver-haired male’s abilities ranged from fixing broken objects to healing wounds. Surely this was going to be a perilous undertaking, especially if Orin required Kiri’s specific skills. He was not one to leave a person in need hanging, so the decision did not take long to make. With a shrug of his shoulder, Kiri replied firmly. "Alright."

vyree-chan"[/quote]
                                x- Fate Love
                                kc5xgwzc:85="x- Fate Love

Greedy Cat

User Image
    User Image

User Image

Squaring her shoulders, Keita tilted her chin up and frowned indignantly as she stepped in front of him, not at all intending to simply let the whole thing go. She might be shorter than him, but she never considered her size or height to be any kind of hinderance to her, not to mention that she was actually taller than most girls in her grade. So he had a couple of inches on her, but she definitely wasn’t, as he called it, an “idle-minded little girl”, or at least she didn’t consider herself to be. Shaking the boy’s hand away from the top of her head, she waved an arm dismissively at his comments.

“That’s ridiculous. What does it ma -”

She retorted hotly, but did not even get half way through her sentence when she was suddenly interrupted by a loud grumble coming from her stomach. At the sound, her whole demeanour changed. The huffy, ostentatious attitude she had just a minute ago deflated like a balloon out of air, and the look of indignation on her face turned to a grimace as she slumped forward in defeat, not by any words of the boy, but by the betrayal of her own body.

“Ahh, forget it. I’m too hungry to fight with you right now.”

So much for all the fuss she was making earlier. But where food was concerned, it was against her rules to fight against anyone on an empty stomach. With a sigh, she bent down and picked up the piece of toast she dropped. Of course, she wasn’t desperate enough to eat food that had been on the ground AND stepped on as well, but there was no reason to let perfectly good food simply go to waste. Tapping it with her fingers to dislodge the crumbs, she shoved the whole thing into the pocket of her robe. She’ll feed it to the pigeons and owls living in the rafters some time later.

Now all that’s left is the problem of her own breakfast. Trailing Malik back to the cafeteria, she froze at the door when she caught sight of the cafeteria lady. Of all the things she wanted to do, a confrontation with the Bulldog was probably last on her list right now. Good thing the boy was quick to comprehend the situation and offered to cover her. “You’re not bad.” She mouthed with a hint of a grin before ducking behind his tall frame. Shuffling in line closely behind him, she wished for once in her life that she was smaller and more inconspicuous as she quickly snatched up some food, only half paying attention to what she had gotten. It hardly mattered. All she hoped for now was to be able to get away from the ever watchful eyes of the Bulldog without getting caught.

Finally reaching the end of the line, she eyed the empty doorway as she prepared to make a run for it. However at that exact moment, as if sensing her intentions by some telepathic means, the cafeteria lady turned and made a beeline toward the door. In reality, the woman’s attention had simply been diverted by another student - a girl with long, golden hair, it seemed - who had just darted out the doors, but still it didn’t stop the curses that silently coursed through Keita’s mind. There was no way she could run out of there now with the Bulldog blocking the door. Just then, a piercing screech reverberated through the entire school ground, causing all the students to look up and around them with confusion. Taking advantage of the distraction, she tugged at Malik’s shirt to get his attention and motioned with a tilt of her head to an empty table off to one side of the room behind another group of students, a pleading look in her eyes. So maybe his height DID have some advantages: at least he'd make a good shield between her and the cafeteria lady. If she couldn't get away now, she'll just have to stay out of sight - and further trouble - until the woman moved away.

Albtraum Der Angst

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces